SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest reply from Jacob. I think he's trying to threaten Bobby but can't seem to do it properly. I've not bothered to reply this time. I'll wait for the next soppy threat.
Quote:
you don't seem to get what you are up against here.
you are up against media empires whose duty it is to make news irrespective of who is involved even if it a scandle involving BMG chairman.

that is their responsibility to the public whom the media serves. no one stops a news agency from broadcasting news by threat rather by negotiation.
if every media should stop a story from making the news because their advertisers says so, then there won't be any media in operation anymore. besides, BMG is not the only organization with fat advert budget. if you must know, no serious editor would compromise his professional duty of making news simply because one of their advertizers says so.

I might decide to arrange for an interveiw with one of the African reporters I know for CNN or BBC under their special programs on Africa I have contacts there. I would like to see how BMG would stop the them.

get real my dear, I have nothing to lose here under any circumstance. if any one would lose here, it certianly would be you. it's time to get off your high horse and save yourself the embarassment that would be generated by the story if and when it breaks

Goodbye

Jacob

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

man i think he is pissed at Bobby ..... get that tosser to make a website already .... Wink

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...get real my dear, I have nothing to lose here under any circumstance. if any one would lose here, it certianly would be you. it's time to get off your high horse and save yourself the embarassment that would be generated by the story if and when it breaks

Could this be when Bobby accidentally lets slip and comes out of the closet? Nice juicy story for an amateur hack that one!

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what are you refering to by SA?

and how the heck did you convince him to meet you in Ghana? I would love to hear that story.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it be worth it to have an "anonymous friend" point him to some free webhosting? That might get him off his duff. Then again, he is a lad...

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Yara_Ger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Oh my god,

I`m totally new to this whole scambaiting thing , i searched for it because there was an article in germany`s No.1 Weekly "Der Spiegel" about it and i spend a whole (working) day reading this post and some of Shiver`s on 419eaters.com - You guy`s got my respect! inscredible work really!

I`d actually like to try it myself... ^^ is there any known scambaiting community in germany ? i for myself haven`t got any of this scam-mails now for at least a year - which i now consider a sad fact after reading your storys here :-p

Go on!! Smile
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guten Abend... Cool
The force of the bait is strong in Germany...
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuss- welcome! Always good to have another one on board.

Since nobody else said it- read the stickies and the FAQ's, get a mentor, and bait safe... always safe.

And remember there are real honest to goodness lads in your very country... all the more fun to play with, and all the more reason to bait safe.

***Edit- 3 paragraphs three typos- I think there is a certain symmetry to it!***

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9

Last edited by Toussaint Tatsugi on Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Someone stayed up too late I think. All them typos... Wink

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Rudo2050
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The suspense is too much. Need an update.
shrek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest news is the Jacob sent a couple of pretty insipid threats about creating the website, which Bobby dismissed rudely.

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've written him as an anonymous friend and pointed him to where he could get free webhosting for his story, but haven't even gotten a response.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shrek,

Post the threats, please! Laughing

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Ug the Barbarian

Location: Great Britain Sanity: Flaming penguins Drinks: Beer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apart from reading through 17 pages....is your lad Jacob still awandering?

Banks Spain Switzerland Very Happy
1 lad, 2 trips approx, 2,500km = 2 x Safari
stickygreenbud
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good job guys Very Happy
shrek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. Latest rather boring email from Jacob and my replies:

My reply to last email above:
Quote:
please go waste somebody else's time.

His reply:
Quote:
How do you mean I should go waste somebody else's time? I have nothing to do with your time.
you have all your time to your self to do whatever you have to and so do I.

last year you and George wasted my time, we heard an agreement remember.
now I have all the time to myself to do whatever I have to with my story and it has nothing to do with your time. since you have chosen to be on the offensive we just have to wait and see who would get crushed as you threatened earlier.

as far as I am concerned, you are just a good story for the tabloid while I am to you a skeleton in your closet waiting to course a scare whenever it is let out.

Jacob

My latest reply:
Quote:
To be honest, I really don't care. Goodbye, you foolish idiot, and please don't write again.

x2 Safari
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I go away for several months come back and find this incredible bait is still running.

How did he get out of Ghana for starters? ....

Looks like I've got a huge amount of catching up to do!

I'm just a stupid troll.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic