SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shrek- You didn't give out his email address. He's just very well-known in the industry.

I haven't heard from Jacob since he so kindly referred to me as a "cork sucker."

I love the "You should know better than to threaten a journalist" line. As a journalist myself, I wish I could scream that at someone without causing them to double over in laughter.

-----
"FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ASH HOLE"
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If y'all thought it was funny before...
K, put the coffee mug down and cover the keyboard.

This is just too sweet.

He sent Tanya a Looong list of emails from terrible terrrible people. She has turned them over to the techy people to verify the emails if they are genuine and 100% risky free... In the meantime she has discovered that George may not be a figment of his diseased imaginings.

Quote:

Mr. Ja**b,
Thank you very much.
I will have our computer technical people confirm these emailings, but for now they seem to verify my instincts.
They also say that (Bobby) has been less than truthful with me and is first real confirmation of even existence of George B****ush who seems to be very elusive creature.

I am once again this morning in my California apartment. I was due to return to Moscow, but tragic occurrence makes me unable to stay there at this time. For my safety, my director suggests this is best place for me. Sadly I must agree. My fianc� has been shot and police suspect he was in wrong place and different man was real target. He also was reporter but for computer stories and technology news.
Most of his stories were sort of funny. I apologize, missing him very much. We publish stories to make it appear he was killed, but he is still alive. This is best Christmas gift I could have.

I will not probably have time to again interview Ms. Keys before January, but I will have good questions for this thanks to you.

You must have very very good Christmas my friend.

Tanya

Tanya decided she has had enough with him, and the world. The music She is playing is Dance of the Nutcracker and she is filing her teeth to points... both sets.

Quote:

Ne******er Wrote:
> but if you want any information from me in respect to this
> issue, you have to be prepared to pay for it because I paid to get
> the informations myself so you should never think you could scoop
> me by any means.

Mr. J***b,
I have asked you to quote price for your story several times.
You refuse to give a price. How can I pay then, should I guess?
You insist to be paid but do not give any professional performance which you know to be required. You play games and say you must speak to my director, then you do not call him and play secret agent boy games.
I ask for way to contact but you refuse. How did you expect to be paid? How did you expect to submit your bibliography and source material? How did you expect to submit your manuscript?
I do not have time to play children�s games Mr. Jacob.

You want either to sell your story you don�t.
I buy and sell stories every day.
People I buy stories from, sell more stories to me later because I treat them professionally.
People I sell stories to know they are proven and well documented and then pay well for them.

You speak of �scooping� which is basically stealing story. So, first you call my director a thief and then call me a thief. This is why my director does not care to deal with you further. You accuse people of stealing but you do not even say how much you wish to be paid.

I do not play secret agent reporter girl Mr. Jacob. I work for respected international wire service. I work with best reporters in Europe. My fianc� was just shot because of an important story that a reporter wrote for us. I am alone and worrying for his life.
I wished you joy for the holiday and in your reply you called me a thief.

Very well. This is how it will be done Mr. Jacob, because I am done playing.
You can sell your story to anyone who wishes to buy it Mr. Jacob, but if you wish your story to sell on this news service then you will act in professional manner. You will adhere to ethical code of journalistic conduct as you were taught. If you had acted as a professional from the first you would be paid already.

Here are the requirements for publication with this service Mr. Jacob.
You will provide a price, and a bibliography documenting and cataloging your source material and research, interviews you conducted to get story and the way you became aware of the original lead, this will substantiate the value you place on your story. If you have audio, video or still photos, you should catalog these and list them as items in your bibliography. You should be careful to number them carefully so that they can be fit into the story when you sell it. Audio and video should be converted to digital format and the files named with appropriate reference numbers. If you can�t do this yourself we might be able to direct you to a sound or video lab in your area. Otherwise this will reduce the amount we will be able to pay because we will then cover these costs ourselves.

If you purchased the original information it is customary but not required to include the name of the source service you bought the lead from. This will be a factor in the value of the story.

This is the way it works in real world Mr. Jacob, not in secret agent boy story land.

We only need to sell stories to people who are buying.
If we sell bad story, it hurts our trust.
If we treat person badly who sells story to us, it hurts our trust.
If we have good trust, we make good money. Bad trust and no one buys or sells with us.
So, we try to be professional always.
BUT
Mr. Jacob, we need only to sell stories. We will not fall apart if we do not sell YOUR story. We do not care how special you think your story is. We have also very special stories and we are trusted and have a reputation for professional behavior. We will continue to sell hundreds of stories world wide every hour of ever day.
Maybe this puts your one story in some sort of perspective for you Mr. Jacob.
If you insist on call us names and acting in this childish secret agent boy game, I will post this in Leads List forums where I bought the original contact information for you and reporters looking for stories will know they will have to be careful to make sure you do not waste their time. We will continue to sell stories, and perhaps someday you will see your special story published. I myself am indifferent.

If you wish to publish your story with this service your next email will contain your price and your bibliography to prove the value of your story. If the story is approved, you will receive half of an agreed price which might be less than your expectations, but largely depends on you. You will then send the story itself properly formatted in manuscript form, with any audio tapes, video, or still pictures properly numbered and cataloged as you were taught in school.

If the materials are received in good order and correctly then the other half will be sent to you. If they are not, you will receive something less than the expected price according to how much is incorrect.

I will be spending my holiday with my медвежонок, by his bedside in St. Petersburg Hospital. I will try to check my email, but will be taking some time for myself for Christmas.

You have plenty of time to provide a PRICE QUOTE, and a bibliography to justify your price.
If your email does not contain this I will simply delete it.
If your email ever again call me thief or accuse me of �scooping� story from you without paying, I will post your email on Leads List to warn others.

I hope I am making this very clear to you Mr. Jacob. I have been patient. It is now time for you to act as if you have something to sell.

Tanya

I wonder what George would think if he discovered that the hit he set up on the reporter in Moscow missed the target and hit a different man. Tanya's finace... Well, blame that on the heavy coats and the hats all looking the same..

The reporter who was the real target is in seclusion now, and the man he hit has awakened from his coma... He does not yet show any signs of recovering his memories though.

Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is Nigeria why can't somebody turn up in the country he has just left and ask what hotel he is staying at so that they can come and see him!

You never know a return flight back!!! Twisted Evil

ohohohohohohohohohohohoho kikikikikikikikikikikiki i am olila lili nne gi onwe hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ikpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nne giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - Buzzan Fabian
Rudo2050
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I need my Jacob fix.
Z E R O barrier
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are there any updates yet? I'm really enjoying this thread it's brilliant.
Naughty Knight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait guys, pure class!

Can someone PM me this guy's email. My reporter senses are tingling Very Happy.

Nigeria has more "Princesses" than a gay brothel!
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's on the first page of this thread!

His email is "News Maker" <[email protected]> but I think he's twigged by now.

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Naughty Knight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers.

Im sure we can get him to believe us again. This greedy bastard just needs a bone thrown to him Very Happy.

Nigeria has more "Princesses" than a gay brothel!
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@naughty

I think with his new location, he might very well be working under new management.

If you do contact him mention that you found a mention on the reporters Leads List.

If he wants to know where that is, slap him for not knowing.
and tell him that if he doesn't have an invitation to it he can't get in to see the website for it. He should know that if he is any sort of journalist.

If he asks about Tanya you don't know her personally but she's well respected in Russia. If he does ask about her, you could mention what a terrible thing it was about her fiance being shot.

Don't think you should admit to knowing who George is.
He doesn't like George much for some reason.

I still have a reply out to him and haven't given up entirely.
I'm trying to get him to jump through some serious hoops with his story to get it ready for submission... so he can be told it is too old, unsubstantiated and useless.

shrek

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno about new management but it has been suggested that Jacob's current day job cannot be paying too well, because he's back!

Here's my reply:
Quote:
Jacob,

Much as it might pain you to hear this, but frankly, I don't really care
about what you think you can do. I make several million dollars a year
and you don't. People I work with make even more money from my work
and they will protect their investment. As I tried to tell you before,
whatever you try to do, you will get squashed like a bug. You will be
stepped on like an insignificant insect. Just get used to the facts, and get
on with your life. This will be the last time I write to you. I tried to be nice
and truthful and kind and all you do is insinuate more threats against me.
Well, I'm not accepting this abuse any more.

Goodbye.

Bobby

On 1/14/06, News Maker <[email protected]> wrote:

> I had a nice christmas, thanks for asking. I know you
> and George probably thought I would have an awefull
> celebration. sorry to disappoint you, my xmas was
> great.
>
> you can say whatever you like to me, call me crazy or
> whatever I have been called worse things by your so
> called friends and it did not change anything.
> it won't take away the information I have on you and I
> am keeping it silent for now while keeping my card
> close to my cheast. if and when I decide to play my
> card you can be sure I would use what I have to my
> advantage.
> I know you have been presented as a victim here
> because I choose to keep silent for now but that would
> change once I go public with my side of the story
>
> you can go ahead to pretend you don't know what I am
> talking about I have received so many mails from this
> people michael owen, martin crossley, ozzy osbourne
> etc. they all said they are your friends.
> Michael owen in particular or whoever he may be tried
> to sell himself to me as the English footballer but
> when his impersonation atempted did not work, he
> became very abusive.
> it is like all this guys are deleberately trying to
> push me hard enough so as to hurt your image with my
> story. well they can't make me do anything I am not
> ready for.
> I shall do what I have to do at my own time. I also
> have some people in your camp who are in my support
> though. they are helping with information I need to
> build my story.
>
> I also gathered that your movie project with Paramont
> pictures might be released around April, right? well
> good luck.
>
> just know that as long as I am at liberty to go public
> with my story, you would continue to watch your back
> becuase you never know what to expect from me and
> when.
> you and only you would stop me depending on how you
> played your card. George or BMG cannot stop me.
> I am sorry to say this, enjoy your fame while it
> lasted and I hope I would not have to release my
> story.
> you can imagine what Lil Kim would say or how she
> would feel about you if she hears that you and George
> tried to sell her out to the press.
>
> think of that.
>
> Jacob

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you can imagine what Lil Kim would say or how she
> would feel about you if she hears that you and George
> tried to sell her out to the press.

Isn't lil kim in jail?

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fantastic bait!

Only started at page 1 tonight, and way too much to read through in one go. (though i will read it all.)

Hopefully your pet is still out on safari, in some godforsaken infested fleapit of a "hotel"

Fen
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jacob wrote:
...you can say whatever you like to me, call me crazy or whatever I have been called worse things by your so called friends...
Very Happy

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
shrek

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@friday3: Ah. We tried to "pay off" Jacob with a meaty little story about LK. What the meaty bit is, we're not sure as we made several insinuations and in the end, he never took the (sub-sub-)bait but that's what he's rabbiting on about.

x2 Safari
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I can assure you in between promising him some very interesting radial fractures on both legs that will "leave your pathetics weasely ass on sticks for the next 24 full moons" Mr. Owen may have called him the odd nasty name here and there.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
shrek

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[minor thread hijack]Since we're on the subject of threats, would everyone please kindly NOT send a few choice ONE-WAY curses to [email protected]? It must be ONE-WAY curses as we really would NOT like to offend the sensibilities of this very superstitious lad (who I think is a student about to take some exams this year).

I thank you all most kindly for NOT sending [email protected] your most fanciful curses.
[end of minor thread hijack]

x2 Safari
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Friday

No actually not jail...
Lil' Kim is a guest of the governor all expenses paid, all accommodation's and meals courtesy of the beautiful Hotel Graybar. All transportation for Ms. Kim has been provided by the Sheriff's Department Office of Prisoner Transport.
Ms Kim's wardrobe is a stylish orange jumper provided by BigHouse Laundry.

Ms. Kim will be staying during an her extended engagement and will be performing every tuesday and friday evening to limited venue.

friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Sounds like a sweet deal to me. Free room and board, someone to do your laundry, not to mention choose you outfits (that a three hour hassle I can do without each morning). How do I get a reservation?

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seeing as this has been bumped. I will give you his last words to me.

Jacob Top Reporter wrote:
Well we shall see who gets the last laugh.

er... me and a whole lot of 419eaters!

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
shrek

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest correspondence...
Quote:
Mr "News Maker"

Believe this. In my business, you are less than a bug. BMG spends over
$120 million a year on advertising. Do you get it now? Or are you so
dumb that I have to spell it out word by word?

Please take your head out of your butthole and breath the air in the
real world. Like I said, don't write again. I can't help every deluded
hack who thinks they've got something when they haven't.

Bobby

On 1/18/06, News Maker <tabloidnws @ yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> you don't seem to get it. you may think you are dealing with me but the
> truth is that you would be dealing with a media empire whose business to make money by report stories that make news irrespective of whose name is involved.
>
> they would also protect their investment once I hand over the story to them and there is nothing the people you work with can do about it.
> I am not threating you, I am just pointing out the obvious to you and the fact that you do not take a journalist for granted.
>
> ask people who knows better, they would tell you that even American white house or president bush with all his powers can not stop a news editor from printing a story even if it involves the president himself.
>
> well when I am through with negotiating with a credible news media, you won't have to hear from me again as it would be you against the world.
>
> whatever happens, I still wish you goodluck.
>
> Jacob

Who is he "negotiating" with, I wonder? Very Happy

x2 Safari
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmmm , i think it is time to get my trusty old @newsagent.com email addy from the loft ,,,, Laughing

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At great risk to my sanity, I just read this one beginning to end. ROFLMAO doesn't begin to cover it! Actually, it's sad in a way, because now I realize that I will probably never ever be nearly as good as you guys.

Serious question: It's now late January 2006, and I wonder if this is still true:

Quote:
Calling +447031968197 now calls Barr Kojo in Ghana, the stupidest, most long-winded mugu in Africa! Keep that number handy for your lads!
Anyway, these two numbers now ALSO redirect to Barr Kojo:

+44703 184 4922
+44703 184 0125

I've been putting off people that ask for my phone number, and I'd be happy to refer people to my on-site barrister.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
shrek

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AFAIK, those numbers are still valid. You can give them out one at a time until Barrister Kojo replies! Very Happy

x2 Safari
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Shrek:

Thanks,

With your permission, I'll use these UK redirection numbers as throw-away baits, as in, "I hate you, you (#)$#)#) scammer, but unfortunately I don't have the time to torture you the way you deserve, so I'm just going to give you an expensive call to make and then forget you. If it annoys Barrister Kojo too, so much the better."

If you have some cheap or even free way to set up these redirections, why not have a constant supply of such, so that we can have mugus calling each other via the UK all the time?

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
shrek

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are welcome to do it yourself. Just use:

www.vopiuser.org
www.dmclub.net
www.open-telecom.co.uk

It's easy, it's fun and it's a worthwhile thing to do! Very Happy

x2 Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic