SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutely hilarious Jason Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Why do I get the feeling that I will be following this same thread next Xmas Very Happy
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this bait has almost run its course, so its time to start a mugu cat fight.

Rachel wrote:
Ekene,

Why is it everytime you stuff something up you try to blame me? Is it because you are a complete moron? How you learnt to wipe your own arse is beyond me, or does your goat sucking whore of a mother still do it for you? I have not sent anyone else any money except for a con man who tricked me into believing I had won the lottery. His lottery company had a real office which Harry visted right here in London, and he had convincing documents, he had everything! His representative here in London was an African, but Harry did not meet the lady from the head office in Holland so we dont know if she was an African as well. He is the only person I have ever sent money via western union to. Ever! Maybe it is him that has hacked my email box and sent his cronies to the western union office in your country, after all he did say he was originally from Nigeria. As for 25000 pounds, that is rediculous, the most I have ever sent is 3500 euro, and the limit here is 5000 pounds, but sometimes it drops to 2000 US dollars depending on the political situation in the receiving country.

Did you print out the receipt and take it to the manager? He cant dispute it if you show him that.

If you no longer wish to receive that money then that is fine with me. The options are that you take the printed receipt and demand payment, it is rightfully yours, and try to find out who this gang is that is trying to con western union out of your money, or we forget your fees, or we wait until it expires and then I will send you a new payment via moneygram or western union, but I will wait until then in case you are trying to fool me into sending you two payments and rip me off. I am not a fool.

MuguEkene wrote:
Madam,

I got your mail and the content was well understood.I just want you to know that I am not a hungry man not to talk of being a hungry lawyer. You know how you got my contact. I never even canvassed to work for you.I was referred to you by the bank because of my prerogative which have tested and trusted.I am only demanding to be paid for the job I have done for you.I am not a fraud niether do I trick anybody,rather I have chosen a proffession that protects the right of the downtrdden.I am equally satisfied with the job I do.

I gave you a number to which you can reach me.You have never called me.And anytime I call you on the number you gave what I get is a voice response.So you can see you are the person that is making me to doubt you.Had it been you have called me or given me a geniune number where I can get you we would have talked this over by now.

Please send me my money(fee) I want to use it to offset my christmass expenses.

You can call the westernunion and ask them the position of things.You still have the right to stop the transaction even if Harry is not around,since you have the whole information with which Harry sent the money.

As of those people you are talking about regarding the UK Lotterry I have received such a mail from them and a friend and a colleague of mine have fallen victim to same Loterry scheme where he was supposed to receive a lot of money only to end up spending the one he has without receiving anything.As I am writing this mail to you he is still waiting to receive the lottery money.So I will advise you give me their Nigerian address so that I can verify if the really are representatives of the UK Loterry.

Meanwhile I want to use my money this xmass and the western union expires in 30 days which means you can still collect your money in mid January when Harry comes back.

I just want you to please send the money again by western union using the new information I gave you on Dessy Tutu.

I anticipate to hear from you.

Yours In service,

Ugwueke Ekene.

Rachel gives the names and address's of the mugus trying to chop his dollar. As this bait is almost over, I have decided to let Ekene phone these two seperate mugu gangs and thrash it out! Naturally they will deny ever hearing of Rachel, which is of course to my plan! Twisted Evil These are two particulally nasty mugus I once baited who arent afraid of the scream down the phone with death threats modality. Twisted Evil

Rachel wrote:
The man in London was:

LUCKYDAY E-MAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL
WEST LONDON,
43 NORTH END ROAD,
WEST KENSINGTON,
LONDON W14 8S
TEL: +4470 4011 7428
FAX: 44- 870 -135- 5097

The address I was given for the two men to send the money in Nigeria was:

MR MARTINS DIKE and IWUOHA EMMANUEL CHIMELA,
WUSE ZONE 11 GARKI ABUJA - NIGERIA

They did not give me a phone number for the two men in Nigeria

The lady in Amsterdam in Holland address was:

MRS.JENNIFER VAN BASTEN.
DIRECTOR OF PROMOTIONS
LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM
ADMIRAALSTRAAT 104 1053 GW
AMSTERDAM
THE NETHERLANDS
TEL:+31-626-248-172.
FAX:+31-847-306-332

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu Ekene is getting deserate, he wants to cut a deal with the gang chopping his maga, I wonder if he will call them now after he gets this response! Twisted Evil

Ekene wrote:
Why u no fit call.My Chief dey wait for ur call.If u dey fear for credit give me ur number so my Chief go call u.

Fake Lad Okonkwo wrote:
MAI CHIEF SAY NOT FO BOTHER WIT SMOL BOI LAIK U, WI GO PICK UP DI MONI TODAY AN MOVE ON FO DI NEW MAGA, U DEY FO MUCH OF DI FOOL FO WRK WIT

Which translates as:

my chief say not to bother with small boy like you, we will pick up the money today and move on to a new maga, you are to much of a fool to work with

CMON EKENE!!! CALL THE MUGUS AND GIVE THEM A PIECE OF YOUR PUNY MIND! BWWAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Obviously this whole electronic thing is just too much of a problem for him- perhaps you should withdraw the funds and enlodge them with a trust security company in a securely locked trunk box?

That or send him a postal money order made out for simmoleons or cowries drawn against the United Blight Postal Authorities serial number FU-2 419 and let him try to pass funny paper for a change. Of course he will need to get you his actual home address and a prepaid overnight courier label since your service has been restricted ever since Susan left with the Fedex credit card?

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Sheridan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason_dinAlt wrote:

Well Madam I want you to note the following.You contacted me for the retainership of my services which I obliged by providing for you all the documents you needed for the transfer of your money into your account. I did that in good faith expecting that you will be happy with my services and pay me handsomely after receiving the documents.[b] Only for you to start doubting my legitimacy and making unecessarry demands from me[/b

Ok Just a quickie (Love that term) You have contacted me for the retainer of my services. A retainer is something paid to guarantee the delivery of those services. He has no ability to bring any legal proceedings against you without having completed those procedings. Little like saying �ou said you'd give me heaps of money to build a house but you did not give me any money so I did not build anything'. Contract null and void since it started unless you entered into a proffesionaly written contract. Not likely with these guys. Contract starts when you sign it or he can prove that you paid him. Neither happened in this case. Now of course many legal systems differ over the world and I only know mine but this is a scare tactic. Slap him and Slap him hard for being an unprofessional tosser. Unneccesary demands, this guy needs to start proving himself big time. Probably could start by improving his professional writing skills.
Enjoy!
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time for an Update. A lot has happened in the week of christmas, the funds have been picked up (not by Ekene Twisted Evil ) and Ekene is being taunted by the new lads chopping his maga dollar.

Ekene has promised to "investigate" the guyman trying to chop his dollar. He is also desperate for the payment. He sent begging letters everyday, even on Christmas Day!
Quote:

24 Dec
Madam,

I got your mail and the contents has been well digested. I will start a subtle investigation on the persons of MR MARTINS DIKE and IWUOHA EMMANUEL CHIMELA and I will let you know if I find anything.

I sent my secretary once more to the western union office to see if he can cash the money. He even went with the slip you sent tome, but unfortunatly they said there could not find a match to the information therein.

I also went to the western union website and keyed in the control number and the sender's name and it said the fund is available for the receiver to pick up. Twisted Evil You can do that yourself by going typing www.westernunion.com and then go to the order status,key in the control number and the sender's name.That will let you know that I have not collected the money.

I am doing all this because I want to give you the best as my clinet.Since you apparently do business in Nigeria I beleive wecan form a good client customerrelationship so that you can always call on me anytime you need the services of a lawyer.That is why I went the extra mile of investigating Susan for you to find out if she was responsible for the hacking of your mailbox.That is why I have also agreed to investigate this lottery people for you.However I do not like how you are reciprocating my kind gestures.

I need this money. I have a lot of bills to foot. Please send this money to me by tomorrow. Send it in the name of my secretary

Mr.Dessy Tutu,

Also change the test question and answer.

Merry Christmass and many more of the good things of life.

And Ekene is furious the fake fellow lads have not bothered to call his Oga:

Quote:
25 Dec
mu giv u fone n0.Mi wait 4 ur u call.u no call.now u go pick my ego.well call me make we kpaa.or ,oka gi obi nwanne irie egom tara ahuhu ruta.I dey shaa.only make u remeber say the golden fish no get hiding place.i dey waiti 4 ur call

Remember the saying the golden fish has no hiding place? WTF does that mean Ekene? What have you been smoking on Christmas Day? Laughing

Ekene sends begging letters every day without a reply until new years day, then he sends Rachel this:

Quote:
Madam,

Its quite unfortunate that after several mails I sent to you,you did not care to get back to me.

Well I am back in town and will resume work tomorrow.

I anticipates to hear from you soon.

Happy New year

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

And fake lad's Oga is taunting Ekene that he has picked up the funds and is going to milk Rachel, and Ekene better stay out of the picture:

Quote:
SMALL BOY

I HAVE DECIDED TO NOT BOTHER WITH PHONE CALL TO YOUR OGA, YOU ARE TO MUCH SMALL BOY FOR GUYMAN LIKE ME TO BOTHER WITH, BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS AND YOU MAKE SURE YOU TELL YOUR OGA AS WELL. LISTEN, AND LISTEN GOOD, YOU ARE TO BOTH STAY AWAY FROM MY MAGA XXXXX. AS YOU CAN SEE MY BOY HAS SUCCESSFULLY COLLECTED THE WESTY PAYMENT SENT TO YOUR JOB, WE HAD TO DROP THE WESTY MAN TO MAKE HIM PAY BECAUSE IT WAS LOCKED BUT WE STILL GOT EIGHTY PERCENT OF YOUR HARD EARNED JOB. WHY YOU SMALL BOY GUYMAN NOT OFFER PERCENTAGE TO WESTY? FOOL OOOOOOOO YOU ARE JUST SMALL BOY IN THIS AND I WILL CHOP ALL YOUR MAGA DOLLAR SO JUST STAY CLEAR. I HAVE INSTRUCTED MY BOY TO RELEASE THE MAGA XXXXX BOX SO WE CAN CHOP MORE DOLLAR FROM YOUR GOOD JOB. STAY CLEAR. DROP THIS MAGA NOW OR I CHOP YOUR HEAD. I HAD LONG PHONE TALK BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND SHE NOW CONVINCE THAT YOU THE FRAUD. MY BOY HAS NOW TAKE YOUR JOB AS YOUR ECOBANK AND I AM NOW BANK DIRECTOR, YOUR SUSAN WOMAN HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. I AM FLYING TO UK END OF THIS WEEK TO MEET FACE TO FACE WITH MUGU XXXXX WHEN SHE RETURNS FROM FILMING. I WILL COLLECT Nigerian MONEY LAUNDERING CERTIFICATE FEE SO STAY CLEAR OF THIS JOB OR I WILL SEND MY BOY AND HIS AX TO CHOP MORE THAN YOUR DOLLAR. THIS MAGA IS NOW MINE AND YOU WILL STAY CLEAR OR YOU WILL BE FACE TO FACE WITH MY BOY AX YOU SMALL BOY FOOL OOOOOOOOOOO STAY AWAY FROM MY MAGA THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING OR YOU FACE MY AX

Ekene doesnt reply, so Fake Oga sends off this:

Quote:
Subject: DROP DEY MAGA

SMALL BOY, U SEEM NOT FIT TO FIND TIME TO REPLY OR HEED MY WARNING BE WARNED I TAK U WITH MY AX AND U FEEL MY THUNDER

BE WARNED MY BOY HAS NOW RELEASED MAGA XXXXX ACCOUNT, MAGA XXXXX RETURN FROM USA NITE TODAY, IF I FIND U IN HER INBOX I COME TO U AND U TASTE MY AX. DROP DEY MAGA OR FEEL MY AX

U HAVE BEEN WARNED

AMADIOHA KPOKWA GI OKU OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! EKWENSU RASIKWA GI ANYA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! OBELE NSI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NNE GI NA RA AMU M. NNEGI O MURU MUGU?

The translation for the insults goes something like this:

THUNDER SHOULD FIND YOU. SATAN DESTROY YOUR EYES YOU PIECE OF SHIT. YOUR MOTHER LICKS MY COCK. DID YOUR MOTHER GIVE BIRTH TO A MUGU?

How will Ekene respond?

Further updates tomorrow

The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

brilliant! Very Happy

i was wondering when the update was going to come
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not an update, that will be on Friday after Rachel meets UB (there is a shiteload of mugu to fake mugu mail/threats to post! Laughing )

But I just got this from Ekene after UB chopped his maga yet again and Rachel doesnt believe Ekene or his cronies Laughing I just could help myself, I had to post this!!!

Quote:
I will explode in another dimension to you and your gang of crooks if I fail to receive my money.So send my money immediately as I want to discontinue communication with you and your gang of crooks.Do not try me on this as you did before.Just send the balance of my money and do whatever you want to do with your life.

But never say I did not warn you because you are going to regret not taking my legal advise.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lot has happened since the last update, way to much to post here, it will have to be a seperate post in the relevent folder but I am a bit busy in RL right now.

But in Summary, Mugu Ekene has had his western union payment chopped twice by UB now, and UB has taken over the bank scammers job and got 17000 pounds from Rachel and Rachel has told the bank scammers she knows they were sacked (by UB Twisted Evil ) The scammers are running scared from UB but still pressuring Rachel for money.

But Ekene is still wanting his money, and he is back in a threatening mood!

Quote:
Madam,

I have been waiting to hear from you concerning the payment of my money.I am beginning to run out of patience.You were supposed to have sent the money yesterday.I waited for you through out yesterday.I have also waited for you all through today and I have not heard from you.Well I just want you to know that I need my money and I do not want to have problems with anybody.

So send my money to me and then go your own way and let me go my own way.I had problems with you before you agreed to pay the 850 pounds which your gang of crooks took.This time around it is your PA Henry who ran away with the money.Are you always dealing with criminals???. <---, yes Ekene, all from Nigeria!

If I start making trouble with you this time around I will not stop.I can forfiet that money but I will give you enough trouble to last for the rest of your life.SEND MY MONEY TO ME.You have $40Million in your account but you do not want to pay me my money of 1,500=00 pounds.

I have sent several mails to you which you do not want to reply.You have given me a lot of trouble.It is better for you to send my money because this time around when I start giving you trouble I am not going to stop.

If at the end of tomorrow I did not hear from you then I will assume you want trouble and then I will start giving you a lot of it.

UGWUEKE EKENE

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason, you're a bloody trouble maker, don't you think you have caused them enough stress Twisted Evil

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me a bloody trouble maker?

Now where have I heard that before, oh I remember now....

1. Kindergarden teacher
2. Primary School Principle
3. All of my Secondary School Principles (especially the one at Sleaford Secondary Modern in 1978, he hated me with a vengence!)
4. Military basic training drill instructors, some who had several stress attacks when I joined up

Laughing

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ekene is back in form, veiled empty threats, apologies, pleading, he certainly cant make up his mind what mood he is in

Quote:
Madam,

For two days I did not hear from you.You never informed me that you were having any award that will keep you from writing or sending my money. <------ the true life person who my baiting character pretends to be was at the Golden Globe Awards, so she obviously couldnt be sending Ekene money from the UK at the same time

All of a sudden you stopped communicating.How do you expect me not to react??.If you were in my shoes would'nt you have reacted.Well I never meant to insult,I was only telling you a piece of my mind.

I know my money is peanots but I am not as well off as you and I need to have that money because I worked for it.I am also prepared to die but I must get my money.When the gods want to kill a person,they first make the person deaf.You are playing God with me.I do not know your religious inclination but I want you to remember what happened to Pharoar when he wanted to play God with the Isrealites in the famous book of exodus.Pharoar for all his bravado ended very badly and we are still reading the stories after some six thousand years.

You said I am making empty threats.But in the first place do I need to threaten you before you pay me a money I earned honestly???.Do unto others what you will have them do to you.I spent my labour,time and resourses to work for you and now look at what I am going through just to get paid.

Well I do not like trouble.But that does not mean I am incapable of withstanding trouble.I have friends in the UK media.I can get you in a very tight corner.I can paint you so bad that you will be too dirty to touch.I can also take you up legally and expose your shady deals with the Ecobank.I can make the whole world know that you are trying to take $40Million belonging to Engr.Burke Sean Armstrong who is not your cousine as you claim.I can also publish all your transactions with the Ecobank including your international passport in the internet for the whole world to see.It will only take me 15,000 Naira(100 dollars)to host a website on you and put everything in the internet for the whole world to see.My friend Mr.Ben Bruce who is the CEO of Silverbird Communication(A foriegn communication and media outfit in my country) can pull strings to give you all the negative media reports in the UK that will last you a life time.But if I choose to do this to you,it will defintely take you a long time to recover and WHAT WILL I GAIN BY MAKING YOUR LIFE MISERABLE???NOTHING but bitter revenge which the holy book said we should leave in the hand of God.

So Rachel,please lets not go into this.Just send me my money.You have the money but I do not know why you do not want to send me my money.I am sorry if I insulted you.Please send my money,you are more than the money.You have $40million in Nigeria.You live in a house worth 450,000=00 pounds.You are rich and my money is peanuts to you.but I worked for this peanut.I beg you in the name of God to pay me.

Like I said before there is no need for trouble.All I want is my money.If you send it I will leave you alone.

Please Rachel.Do not let me do something I will regret later.Remember how we started when you contacted me.Remember that I got you everything you wanted.Remember we were once talking like friend.Please think about all this and you will know I deserve to be paid.

Meanwhile I am sorry for the mail.It was not meant as an insult.I was just not in the right frame of mind with you not responding to my mails.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene

Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
=00 pounds

At least he's got that part right. Laughing
Dan Druff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Give him the money you miserable cow, can't you see what you are putting this man through? Very Happy Very Happy

I wonder how long it took him to write that? Great stuff Jason, keep screwing his tiny mind. clapping

The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

please just find some way to send him on a treasure hunt for a second time!
lol

great bait
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Stuka wrote:
find some way to send him on a treasure hunt for a second time!

He has been to western union three times, all with no result.

He has been on a moneygram safari four times. A 145 minute drive (each way) for him. In one case he was manhandled out of the office, and in another of the safari's he had to sleep overnight in a strange city until his oga sent him some money to get home. Smile

After he finishes with his threats and intimidation and what he promises to do to destroy Rachels career that he thinks he can easily do, Rachel will cave in again and send him on a moneygram safari, this time to a neighboring country like Niger or Ghana Twisted Evil Niger is an easy mistake Laughing

The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Niger is an easy mistake Laughing

lol!

man, this is probably one of the best baits i've seen since shivers tatooing frenzy Very Happy

well, he'l probably get whiped by his oga after he realises he was tricked rofl

great work jason Cool
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have friends in the UK media.I can get you in a very tight corner.I can paint you so bad that you will be too dirty to touch.I can also take you up legally and expose your shady deals with the Ecobank.

I wonder if he has been in touch with Shrek's lad Jacob....

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW, Ekenes latest pathetic attempt to fool Rachel is here:

http://419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=65149

maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell Ekene that he can try to have his friend smear you:

"My friend Mr.Ben Bruce who is the CEO of Silverbird Communication(A foriegn communication and media outfit in my country) can pull strings to give you all the negative media reports in the UK that will last you a life time."

and possibly then he will get arrested just as it happened in this story, for broadcasting false information:

link

Mod edit: changed to link to stop forum blowout

See what he says to that!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that linky Max, Ive sent it off to him with a slap:

Quote:
Now listen to me you little upstart, I have been up all night researching this so-called friend of yours and he doesnt exist! Roy Murray-Bruce is the President of Silverbird Communications, not this Ben Bruce you claim to know. You dont scare me anymore, all your threats are empty and impotent, like your head and your dick.

Here is the proof that you are lying!

MadMax1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhhhh Myyyyy Goooooooooooooodddd !

I just read from start to finnish in one sitting Laughing
and I cant stop laughung...

Jason U R the MAN!
Keep him on that hook of yours

Send him to Niger ...

PRODUCT:As such any advice/information/advantage gained by reading the above Post shall be deemed to be the Product/Service provided.
PAYMENT TERMS: All Payments are to be sent forthwith by WU for the favour of:MadMax1 / Country:Beyond the Thunderdome. Twisted Evil
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is really hilarious shit! Top stuff, Jason! Very Happy

Jolly Roger United Nations x5
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well since that last salp the mugus have ben quiet. It seems they are convinced that UB has well and truely chopped their maga and she is beyond retrieval.

So, to get the lads back on track, Rachel tells David Moris (original scammer) that she now has her doubts about Mr Ladiji, since she received a request for 30000 USD in fees to allow the transfer. Naturally Mr mugu has jumped on the hook again, but wont do anything unless he talks to Rachel on the phone. (this bait is over four months old and not once has he managed to get past the voice mail Twisted Evil )

So, Rachel says call me on this number, I am visiting friends stateside and I cant call you.

Mugu David calls Rachel:

A HUGE thankyou to EK and OllyO for setting this up, beers!

Its EK who took the call for me as I am lousy at pretending to be a woman Laughing

Here is what Dr Moris had to say about Mr Ladiji (its in two parts, the mugus phone dropped out)

http://www.geocities.com/say_no_to_419/sounds/muguDavid1.mp3

http://www.geocities.com/say_no_to_419/sounds/muguDavid2.mp3

PappySlappy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The guy sounds like a real tard. I noticed he sounded very nervous at first, obviously he doesn't make to many of these calls!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic