SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sendoff For A Lad For Whom I Just Didn't Have The Time

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jreh
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had originally started baiting this lad back in November and was going to get him to join my church. Things got busy and I didn't have the time to continue with it. He kept on checking in weekly for a couple of months, so I sent him this:

Quote:
My dearest Sunday,

I am sorry that I have taken so long to reply to you, but it appears that my illness has proven to be very serious. It has defiled all known forms of medical treatment and I have only weeks to live. What bothers me most, though, is my stroke. I don't know if I will have the strength to write you again, so I will bid you farewell in this letter with my apologies that I was not able to assist you further.

Goodbye, my friend.

Pastor Dan

JREH

Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After you have 'died' write to your lad as a solicitor with a fake will with the recently deceased having left everything to your lad - you can then demand fees and things from him! Reverse the bait!

Now that would be a challenge for Shiver!

[mod edit - BAD IDEA - No cash baiting please.]

ohohohohohohohohohohohoho kikikikikikikikikikikiki i am olila lili nne gi onwe hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ikpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nne giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - Buzzan Fabian
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Big Ted. Shame on you! You've been around here long enough to know that this site does *not* condone scamming money off the lads, aka "cash baiting." It's illegal. Period.
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops! Embarassed

Get him to complete loads of forms instead!

And impossible tasks!

ohohohohohohohohohohohoho kikikikikikikikikikikiki i am olila lili nne gi onwe hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ikpuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nne giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - Buzzan Fabian
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or when you have time to pick this lad back up again you can alledge to be the Bishop or High Priest, Master and Commander, whatever who is going through the poor brother's artifacts and came upon the lad's email address. Inform him the brother is dead but inquire what business he was conducting with the deceased brother. Make him explain everything all over again.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic