SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How will this affect Scambaiting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So we now get to confront the buring internet issue- where does the crime happen? If I have an email account that is based in the UK how am I breaking any American laws? If I use that same account to annoy a Nigerian (you know just as an example...) from the UK (where my emails live...) but I'm an American- do they think they can bust me for something that never had any physical presence in this country?

Thanks for wasting another batch of tax dollars you farkin' ass clowns.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Skip Daily
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TT

That's always been what I see as the biggest obstacle in internet crime fighting. How do you enforce a law? I mean yeah, If you live in Ohio and you visit a website in Ohio hosted by the same company that gives you a connection, it's likely a local crime. But even two Americans might transfer through 12 other servers anywhere on earth before coming together again. Yeah I insulted you, but I did so through a Canadian proxy. Does that get me off the hook?

Skip Daily

(lost count somewhere)
Naughty Knight
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All I can say is goodluck trying to police it. Its just like trying to police music sharing. Millions of people do it everyday on the internet. Its practically impossible to trace, and isnt exactly the most serious of crimes. Im sure police would rather be tracking down murderers and rapists, that some 12yr old kid who just called some other 12yr old a noob on an internet forum. Do you really think police have the time to trace people and arrest them, then tie up the legal system even further.

Do me a favor.

Nigeria has more "Princesses" than a gay brothel!
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No Problem, I'll just change my name to: Randy Knobhead by deed poll! Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a certainty then... I'm not merely going to hell, I will be going to hell sitting on a wooden bench with "Group W."

One of the mugu barristers is gonna get me arrested for sending him a Doodygram. With circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one to be used in evidence against me....

Remember Alice?

its a song about Alice...

"You can get anything you want, at Alices' resturant..."

EDIT:
"I can not tell a lie.. I buried that pile of garbage under my email..."

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice
When she's ten feet tall

I remember Alice, well I did live next door to her for 24 years.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
The_Lizard_queen
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

totally ridiculous

'This is a real deal and I
mean
every word I speak here'<labaran umaru></B></I>

3x Ivory Coast
mozilla
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds awful similar in stupidity to this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_electronic_game_ban
Pooklet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am from South Africa. I law like that would be completely rediculous over here. I have had 6 breakins since I have been living in my new place. I have been here 3 years. Not once did the police come out to check it out. Even when fingerprints are clearly visible.

They have much bigger things taking up their time.

Two weeks ago someone tried to break in while I was in the house. Luckily I have armed response but they also took 15 minutes to arrive. I did press the panic buton though and that was enough of a deterrant to keep me safe.

I would much rather live in any other country than here (Okay not Iraq)

Wink

What is a pooklet you ask? - Keep on guessing
Buford Pusser
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What are the gun laws for private citizens there? just curious

(Edit: Fullquote deleted. - TFI/Mod)
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Buford you dont want to start on our Gun Laws , lets just say that criminals with guns rule this country ......
should i mask this aswell ..... should i puit my real name under it so i dont get arrested for annoyin gmy government ....

neh i dont have to worry much , because there is a little thing here called

'Free Speech'

Sorry to hear about your breakins Pooklet ... where do you stay by the way ? Areawise not exactly where you stay

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Baron Von Raschke
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Buford Pusser wrote:
What are the gun laws for private citizens there? just curious

google search 'US gun laws' and you may notice it has the most gun laws on the books.
i would rather be judged by twelve than carried by six.
who defines when something IS annoying?

Barr. Uche wrote:
'you did'nt not tell me of the the proper MTCN numer again!'
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another law that looks like it's designed to protect, yet is very easily used to repress. That is so unworkable, it's beyond laughable. I'd like to see our government try that!

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PsycheDelia_Smith wrote:
I'd like to see our government try that!

Is that the government of Transylvania? Everyone knows they're just a bunch of bloodsuckers...

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@PsycheDelia_Smith

Looks like you have just enough time to make popcorn.

Rob NoOrgan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe this law has been misinterpreted.

http://news.com.com/5208-1028-0.html?forumID=1&threadID=12943&messageID=101496&start=-1

You have to know that we
African's dont practice anal sex like you people....Mahhalh Leannoth
Rooster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank goodnes I live in good 'ole Blightey.. Knees up Muvva Brown, Knees up Muvva Brown......
noeyes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im guessing this law is designed to prevent unwarranted email harassments. It would be difficult for the mugus or some govt. attorney to argue this considering that the mugus are voluntarily participating in all these idiotic exercises.

Personally Id love to see charges brought up by a mugu, let it go to trial in front of a jury, who would piss themselves with laughter when they see the evidence, and eventually vote for acquittal Smile
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@noeyes,

welcome to Eater.

This topic has been discussed in length recently, but the last post was a month ago and the discussion had run its course. We should wait a while before starting up this discussion again.

Even if you have "noeyes," please read the guidelines (especially about necroing old threads), the stickies etc.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic