SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Just published one of my first baits

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hugh_Jardon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody,

I'm new here (and to scambaiting), I just published one of my first baits if you want to check it out here:

http://mugufun.webcindario.com

I'll post other baits later on when I have time.

I'm not much of a writer but I've been working with Photoshop for a few years so I got some experience using it. If anybody needs something Photoshopped, I might be able to help Wink
Outlooky
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldnt call that a very successfull bait...
Tor
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Success is judged by what you set out to do... you wasted hsi time, got to chew him out, and had him make up documents and whatnot... I would say it's a good bait for beeing one of your first.

Heck, my first was so tame and phatetic I didn't even dare post it online Embarassed

I think baitng is like all other sports - no one starts out as a champion. Keep it up, and soon the mugus will curse your name Very Happy

Click here to support 419Eater.com
<a href="http://www.geocities.com/won_tolla_1973/tranlation.htm">My interview with Aftenposten.</a>
ScamTech
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Outlooky wrote:
I wouldnt call that a very successfull bait...

Please try to make your criticism constructive, rather than destructive.

On topic: Why did you decide to terminate the bait so early? I felt you never gave it a chance to 'grow'. Confused

Apart from that, it's a good beginning, and your 'artwork' is top notch. Cool

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that success should be judged on the Scammer making more effort than the baiter.

" GARLIC BREAD??!!"
symes
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

loved the photoshop id cards, etc.! i've been fumbling with photoshop over the past few weeks but haven't been able to produce anything as neat as your stuff.
Hugh_Jardon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree about this not being a very successful bait...to an extent. I did not post a gazillion emails that this mugu emailed me and that I never replied to (I deleted them as I had never intended to publish this). He spent a lot of time emailing me, as you can tell by his last email. This is the reason why I ended this. This guy would emailed me three or four times a day EVERY DAY. for a couple of weeks. At first it was amusing. Then unfortunately a big project came up at work and I had no time for his emails.

Thank you for the comments. Hopefully as I continue to waste these scumbags' time I will get better at this.
kanshi_ng
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first bait was six emails long, and contained no clever photoshop work - I also outed myself as a baiter at the end - something I try and avoid now. Rolling Eyes

Hugh, you did far better than me, and tied him up for a good length of time. You have some really nice documents going out to your pets there, your story sounds good...I think you're going to like it here.

Let us know when you put more baits up! If you want any ideas rather than just ending a bait, give us all a yell - we have lot's of ideas.

(Oh - and would you be offended if I shouted you any time I needed a paper clipping? I was most impressed with those!) Twisted Evil

"I've got a black cat's bone
I've got a mojo tooth
I've got a John the Conqueroo
I'm gonna mess with you"
Mortar x7
mirakl
Super Master Bitch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I have to say I think that's a pretty successful bait. You had all the right stuff to make sure he didn't doubt you and you porbably pissed him off loads by dying just as he was rubbing his hands together hoping for some cash.

In my opinion a successful bait is when you end it and they don't catch on to the bait unless you decide to tell them it's a wind up.

Well done sir.

10 dried ancho chiles, 6 dried pasilla negro (or negro) chiles, 4 dried guajillo or mulato chiles, 6 T black raisins, 1/2 cup almonds, 6 T raw sesame seeds, 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds, 1 slice French bread, 1 corn tortilla, One 3-inch piece of Mexican Canela (soft-bark cinnamon)
OR 1 1/2 t ground cinnamon, 6 whole cloves, 1 t black peppercorns, 1 1/2 t dried oregano, 1 round of Ibarra Mexican Chocolate (3.1 oz.)
Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job. And love the graphics. Put mine to shame!

Bait On!
Groovlstk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HJ, what font did you use for your US passport? I haven't been able to find an exact match; the closest I could find is Courier.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry, but how do u all get those back ground from? Or any country in Southeast asia, does any one have a template? Wanna bait one.
Hugh_Jardon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Groovlstk wrote:
HJ, what font did you use for your US passport? I haven't been able to find an exact match; the closest I could find is Courier.

Check your private messages Very Happy
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure liked this bait. The mugu was pissed off allright, you wasted his time, and there really were a few gems in your replies. I loved this:
Quote:
I received your phone number, (+226) 00226689357. Unfortunately, my room's phone doesn't have a "+" key, only keys labeled "*" and "#". I'll keep trying though. Laughing Laughing

Dr. Max

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Inevitable
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

first time? excellent start! great pics too..
Master Shake

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As soon as I finish with my current pets, I'll be putting them up on my own site.
BulgingBlueVein
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hugh_Jardon wrote:
I agree about this not being a very successful bait...to an extent. I did not post a gazillion emails that this mugu emailed me and that I never replied to (I deleted them as I had never intended to publish this). He spent a lot of time emailing me, as you can tell by his last email. This is the reason why I ended this. This guy would emailed me three or four times a day EVERY DAY. for a couple of weeks. At first it was amusing. Then unfortunately a big project came up at work and I had no time for his emails.

Thank you for the comments. Hopefully as I continue to waste these scumbags' time I will get better at this.

Whenever I publish a bait, I try and add comments like this as appropriate between the published messages.

It sounds like you had a blast on this one!

Personally, I try and keep a bait going for as long as I can. I have not been lucky in getting a "chatty lad" mine only seem to email me once every day or 2, so I NEED to drag them out for a couple of months.

I consider a bait to be sucessful once it reaches the 50 messages stage and then play it out from there. A lot of people classify a bait as sucessful in different ways, and as long as we waste the lads time and resources we are doing A OK!

If you are away for a week, you can easily fake up some story why you cannot anser a pet, like your dog died, your computer crashed and you had to buy a new one ......

abu ahmed [email protected] said YOU ARE A STUPID AND IN RESPONSIBLE ELEMENT. GO TO HELL AND SUCK THE DEVIL ASS.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic