SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Part #1: http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41972

Part #2: http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52461

Part 2 seems to be getting a bit unwieldy - namely, it is a challenge to head back through them to find good insults to recycle and send back to the lads that you just don't have the time to deal with.

That said:

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THE REASON HAS BEEN PROVEN FOR MY REPLY, U SAID A LOT THOE U ARE JST OPPUTURNED TO USE EMAIL AND U PROVE SMALL U SOUND LIKE A PERVERT TO ME U STINK AND U WILL BE TANKFUL TO JAH THAT I CANT CATCH U U WOULD HAVE BEEN PULMED SOME BULLET INTO UR CHEST AND HOPE U NEVER BREATH AGAIN. TELL THIS TO UR MUM SHE NEEDS TO B IN IJEBU TO CONFIRM THE LEGITIMACY OF THE BABALAWO THAT GAVE BIRTH TO U THAT NA WETIN THEY AFFECT U. REMEMBER TO TELL AM SAY E DON KNOCK MK SHE TELL U D TRUTH AND NUT Fagot like ur papa wen nor tru tru born u

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
HELLO? BABA TI KU!
DID UR WRETCHED DAD NOT SEND YOU TO SCHOOL?
HOW COME UR ENGLISH IS THIS BAD, GOD! I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYTHING AS WORST AS THIS NOT EVEN FROM MY DOG! WAT DA FUCK DO U KNOW ABOUT SCAMS? U BLOODY MUTHA FUCKING PERVERT! AND IF U DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF THAT, CHECK UR DICTIONARY!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
to babatunde fuck your pa pa and mama na your family be na you they talk to

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Na ur father and em generation dey cause, fool idiot of ur type u go die poor and ur generation and we go dey make de moni wether u like am or not u big fool

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
na so I catch i rat inside ue mother toto she com give me fuck but her toto dey smell

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
AN MONKEYS GO FUCK YOUR MOTHEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
GO AND LOSE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO WAS CURSED SO YOU ARE EQUALLY A CURSE!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
REMAIN POOR FOREVER U IDIOT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
eat your mother tonight.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5

Last edited by HomerJFong on Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To open my part on this thread, I have some of the best replies I've ever gotten!

Mohammed lawal <[email protected]> wrote:
hell for you.

Maybe you are making reference to my next world because as I am today, living in Park View estate in my private house worth over $200,000 and physical cash worth over Seventy Five million Naira I don't think poverty is my portion.

Your prediction is wrong my dear. I have assets and investments worth over half a billion naira so where will that poverty that has eating deep into your family creep into mine? As I talk with you now, my kids are all in the University outside Nigeria and even if I don't keep any will for them , they are made for life.

Sorry you had a wrong prediction or probably you are making reference to my next life which i am not particular about.

you are the worst loser because I know you have been a victim and surely have no work to do that is why you are sending me mails.

Bye you will never get across to me again with this your mail address: [email protected]

MUGU

And it gets better!

Vivica Lewis <[email protected]> wrote:
Warren Kreuger ,YOUR FAMILY IS CURSED 4 EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......ASHOLE

ATTENTION YOU FOOLISH AND JOBLESS BASTARD.

BE WELL INFORMED THAT YOUR CHILDREN WILL SLEEP WITH THEIR MOTHER, AND FEMALE CHILDREN WILL SLEEP WITH THEIR FATHER ( THAT IS YOU )

YOUR FATHER SLEPT WITH A COW TO PRODUCE U (BIG FOOL)

You will never in your whole life time see happiness or any good thing coming your way. Your whole family will perish and if you get married and have children they will be fools. Your wife will run after other men and you will die out heart break. This curse have I lay upon you for ever and ever. You will never see good and the god of my fathers will deal with you and you will never step your feet in this land anymore.

Try and see what will happen to you. You will forever be poor and your children born or yet un born.

May this curse follow you as you read them.

Fool you are. not only that your generation that is yet to come in the next hundred years will never attain the age of 26.they will die in thier prime.that is when the good things of life is suppose 2 come to them they will die.
Note.......when ever you insult me again it will first get to u in thousand folds bfore it come to my box.

Warren Kreuger ,YOUR FAMILY IS CURSED 4 EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......ASHOLE..
Warren Kreuger ,YOUR FAMILY IS CURSED 4 EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......ASHOLE

I sent them the mostly-Igbo insult that closed Part 2. I wonder what I'll get next?

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just want to hop in early here with links to the other two insult threads so future noobs don't have to go rooting about.

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41972

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=52461

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY

Get back to me in details and not your OK this time around.

At LadCo, we offer mugus of every kind and in a variety of convenient sizes. Find your mugus
here
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good decision.

Here's more:

BELLO KABORE <[email protected]> wrote:
you will live long on the xamas but die you will die soon after the 25 day of xmas.

Look i never no you and am sure since you have the time to write ur father that he will die on the 24 (CHRISTMAS EVE) that very good sure he must die even if you father has die the wait for the next person which your young brother or sister am sure of that.
I come from Aguleri if want to know so you must die or any person from ur family this year am sure of that.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took stevebrimley's edits and added them to the first post for even easier access.

Now,

[email protected] was nice enough to self-censor himself:

Quote:
I wish you the same as you wish your chicken pussy mother'''''' BASTARD.

[email protected] hasn't quite grasped the profanity aspect of the insult:

Quote:
cork sucker

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

U DON'T NEED TO OPEN UR ASS SO OPEN. IF U WANNA FUCK RAM N GET SHEAT IN UR MOUTH, THEN RIDE ON. IF U KNOW THE GAME U PLAY IT BETTER, BUT IF NOT CLOSE UR ASS.

CAN U PLAY WELL WITH UR MUM'S CANDY? IF U CAN'T THEN LET ME HIRE U A HORSE THAT CAN DO IT BETTER.

TOUCH UR ASS N SMELL IT.

[email protected] does the advanced version of "I know you are but what am I":
Quote:

FOOL, YOU HAVE JUST TOLD ME YOUR LIFE STORY

GO AND FUCK YOU MOTHER.

[email protected] shouldn't be called at the number he gave:

Quote:
Look Babatundem,

You are talking to a strong man who has passed through many hurdles.You want to know more about me hmmmmmmmmmm.Hahahahahaha.

This is my number +34 638 727 476.My number is just full of 7

Do not be s'pried that the guys that you gonna send will wipe your monkey ass instead.

You are a dead man Fuck yooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Despirado

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MAMA YOU ARE A MUGU

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Deathgame
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am the devil, how am I suppose to baptize myself?
Quote:

From: Benny Martins <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.
Subject: Re: Why You Are A Mugu.

I am sorry to inform you that the souls that you murdered are after u, and The HOLY ONE ABOVE, GOD OF SABBATH, has given u a mark of cain, and no one will kill u, but the cause of cain as GOD has decreed it will be ur possession.

Go and wander about.

Devil has already baptized u.

Ur father in HELL is waiting 4 u.

Somebody aparently sent him the same insult.
Quote:

Subject: Re: A prayer and some money for you.

Is not interesting, Try some thing new fool.
Can't anything good come out from your devilish head than copy and paste.
Go Play some where Else boy, I don't have time for strangers, Not even ass hole like u

YOUR MAMA TOO NO GET SHAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooo I'm scared.
Quote:

Subject: Re: A prayer and some money for you.

JUST WATCH WHAT A DEAD MAN CAN DO.
YOU WILL HAVE A STORY TO TELL AT THE END.
YOU ARE DEVIL RIGHT? THE THIRD TESTAMENT WILL SOON TALK ABT THE DEATH OF THE DEVIL.
CarlosSanchez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\ /\ /\ Hey! I just sent an insult to H4rcourt 4dewale myself about a week ago. I got his scam in my catcher box. He may be talking about me. Smile

What is the meaning of this you have done??I came back from stamford bridge late last night only to be confronted by the county police in regards to this western union details.Mr.1kediashi was molested and detained for few hours yesteday before letting him go on the same issue.
What happened??Did you withdraw the money back or what??
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] likes the copy and paste feature:

Quote:

NANGO,

FOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOUFOOL LIKE YOU BY COSSING YOUR BROTHER FOOL LIKE YOU

[email protected] channels Mr. T:

Quote:
FOOL

[email protected] wrote one that I might recycle:

Quote:
HELO YOU MONKY MAY HOURS FUK YOUR MOTHER WITH YOUR SISTER.

YOU WILL JUST DIE LIKE FAW YOUR GENERRATION WILL CLOSE YOUR MOTHER WILL GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FATHER THE WILL START DOING LOVE IN HELL FIRE.

YOU PRODIGAL SON YOU WILL PERISH LIKE ARSH AND YOU WILL FUK YOUR SISTER YOU HE OR SHE GOAT

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:

same to you!!!!
I WISH YOU THE BEST OF WHAT YOUR WISH 4 ME

[email protected] wants to be my sledge hammer:
Quote:

BabaTunde amoda,

Or what u call ur name who told u that u are baba?
Mother fucke idiot like u big fool no matte where u er are a fol don't come down 2 ur country and make archivement
fake buy like u never u mail me or mail in response for u er a big goat that a truck has crushed his entier family just to cross.

[email protected] is STILL at it:

Quote:

You see what I mean.big boyz do not brag.You are just a starter and you are sure never gonna make it this way Monkey.

Go back home and suck your mama's breast.That is all you are good for.

Looooooooooooooooooooseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I WAS WITH YOUR MOTHER SHE FULK VERY WELL GREAT HER FOR ME .

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u mother and u father back to sender

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u r cursed and i return it 2 u 4 ever

Mortar x5
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kind of tame, but still, it's the first time I've tried the mass bait, and my first reply was from:

[email protected]
Quote:

may what happen in pakistan happen to you and your family. Then you will too be a destitute for life too. It will come to you in a million, billion , and zellion ways, then you will test the life of a destitute .

Smile

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here are the results of my first try.. Twisted Evil

Quote:

May you never rest well in your grave.
- mothers heritage home for kids [email protected]

Quote:
vous ete foul - sonia jones [email protected]

Quote:
ONYE OSU,
AMAM ONYE IBU, ICHEZOOLA NA IBU ONYE OSI AKPERE IPKE MGBAWU TUTU IGBAA OSE? GI SI MU NA GI HA, LOTA OBODO ANYIA KA IHU IHE GA EME GI NA EZI NA ULO GI. DI KA ISE KWOA IBU EZIGBO ONYE ORI AMAMA, IBUKWA ONYI ARA NI HI NA NNA GI KWOTO RAA NNEGI.
- [email protected]

My first death wish... Twisted Evil

Quote:
ONYE IWE, ALA KUGBUE GI, ANU MPAM.
ANY DAY YOU SIN KNOWING OR UNKNOWINGLY YOU MUST DIE IN PLANE CLASH
WHEN COMING BACK TO NIGERIA, MUGU. - [email protected]

Quote:
na your head you go take carry all - john corn [email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a couple of old friends letting me know that they still care. Don't write them!

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FOOL LIKE YOU ALL HOME IS HOME LIKE YOU YORUBAS

YOU CAN ONLY OVER YORUBAS AND NIGERIA FOOL.

MAY YOUR PEOPLE ARE HERE AND THERE NOT READ COME BACK HOME AND MAY OF THEM HAS LOOST COME AND RETRIFED THEM FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
DO YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH ENGLISH LANGUAGE,BOY YOUR ENGLISH IS BAD TRY AND GET POLISHED OK .

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

Your mother is the biggest fool ever.How can she not take care of her pussy.Well a lion gives birth to its like and so does a fool.I am not suprised

Mortar x5
steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: manah george <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Dec 13, 2005 3:42 AM
Subject: ONWU IKE GA EZUTE GI.

otu negi amu nnagi onye ohi bakkasi na achogi, onwu ike ga ogbu gi udene ga eri ozugi bakkasi ga amu nye gi oku i ga ano uduu jie oku omo. site tia ihe di iche ga egosi gi na ihe ojo ga emegi ka i ga ezute i ga abu ogbenye na uwa gi nine. i ga abu onye ayiyo. i ga huahu ihe oma na udugi oburu na okwumu emezu hi i mara na isiri ike mmadu ka anyi ku nye i mahi onye m bu ma na aga m egosi gi onye m bu.

if i see this your poor letter again i will do with you. ewu don't mind your bussines lazy man.

Anybody know what this means?

At LadCo, we offer mugus of every kind and in a variety of convenient sizes. Find your mugus
here
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooh! Lots of replies today!

In big letters:
barrister hameed zayeed <[email protected]> wrote:
recieve everlasting poverty,recieve untimely death,recieve condemnation,recieve devourere,recieve hardship,recieve herritage curse,recieve disappointments,recieve failures,recieve disfavour,recieve calamities,recieve hatred,recieve bad accidents of all types and finally recieve sudden death and violence in your family.so shall it be.i have higher authority more than you so lets watch out.fool.

KOLA <[email protected]> wrote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

vivi morris <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING TIME FOR U OK????????????????????????????????????????

In reply to my ASEM Back To Sender, which I sent two weeks ago:
Warren Kreuger wrote:
BACK TO SENDER WITH YOUR MAD WORDS AND JUJU CURSE -- ALL THAT YOU WISH FOR ME, BE IT DONE TO YOU!

osa henry <[email protected]> wrote:
you all are fools. silent is the best answer given to a fool so you people fuck off.

And more!

osa henry <[email protected]> wrote:
you all are fools

He sent the same thing a couple more times.

linda wesa <[email protected]> wrote:
U ARE A FULL

Well, it looks like it was quantity over quality this time. I must try again...

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took a loooooong time for him to reply:
Quote:
Subject: Re: U WILL REMEMBER THIS NAME ANUS BABATUNDE FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE ASHOLE

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sen chan <[email protected]> wrote:
To find money is very difficult
No body except Almighty God can change my mind toward the cause already place on you.

You invited to your self evalasting trouble that will never move you forward.
Just take me by my words and I know it already happening to you and so be it says my spirit.
In your life, You will learn never to insult people you never sighted your eyes on before. just to prove to you that people of this world are powerful

I just wrote an insult email of my own to send out. Here it is -- I think you'll like it.

Calvin Hobbes wrote:
YOU HAVE DONE SCAM LONG ENOUGH, FUCK YOU. YOU ARE PROBABLY A GAY HOMOSESUAL AND TAKE A COCK IN YOUR ASS IN THE CAFE BATHROOM, WHEN YOU ARE NOT SENDING SCAM LETTERS. WHY YOU PLAY AT GUYMAN, YOU SMALL BOY? SINCE YOU ARE A MUGU AND NEVER GET ANY MONEY AT THE WESTERN UNION. BUT STILL ALL GUYMEN ARE MAGA IN THE END, BEFORE GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL FOR YOUR SIN AGAINST ALL MEN. FUCK YOU, BUT WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT? YOUR FAMILY IS A FAMILY OF MONKEYS. YOUR MOTHER HAS BEEN FUCKED BY ALL OF LAGOS STATE! HER PUSSY SO BIG THAT COWS LIVE IN HER PUSSY AND GRAZE ON HER PUBIC HAIR! YOU PROBABLY LICK YOUR MAMA'S ASS. YOUR SISTER IS LIKE YOUR MAMA IN THIS WAY, AND YOU ARE IN FACT HALF MONKEY, SINCE YOUR PAPA FUCK MONKEY. HE FUCK GOAT TOO, AND YOU FUCK SMALL GOAT AND CHILDREN.

SO YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT COUSE ME BACK, FOR THIS REASON: I AM PROTECTED BY VOODOO. I MAKE A SACRIFICE (OF GOAT AND GRAIN) TO ANCIENT SPIRITS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW, SO BACK TO SENDER IS JUST EMPTY WORDS FROM YOU. YOU WILL CONTINUE NOT TO GET MONEY AT THE WESTERN UNION (THOUGH I DIDN'T NEED TO CURSE YOU FOR THAT, YOU SHITBRAIN SMALL BOY) AND THE NEXT TIME YOU GET FUCKED YOU WILL GET H.I.V., THOUGH YOU PROBABLY ALREADY HAVE IT AND SYPHILIS. IT CAUSES INSANITY LIKE YOU HAVE, BOY!

ulta
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@calvinnhobbes05

I think have to just copy your highly motivating mails for backup purpose.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote (both to me and 'Gay Anus Babatunde'):

Quote:
SO YOU ARE HIV FOOLLLL HIV FOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYORUBAS FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ARE YOU SHARE YOUR'E YORUBA BECAUSE MOST OF YOU DON'T KONW WHERE YOU COME FROM IDOIT LIK E YOU CALLING YOURSELFE BIG IDIOT? FOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected] is surviving by brain. Write him fast since he'll likely not see 2006 if that's true:

Quote:
Goattunde,
Fusec; Fuck your ass You should know that guys have to survive anyhow,not by the
whost thing (Robbery),but by brain.
Have a nice day.

Dr.Molembe.

[email protected] remains a man of few words:

Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL!

[email protected] gave me a nice rant:
Quote:

YOU AN ELAGITIMAT Babatunde Amoda.

YOU TOUGH OF IGBO AND YORUBA LOOK AT YOU YOU CAN NOT THINK OF YOUR LIFE DON T YOU KNOW THAT YOUR ALWAYS FEED BY WOMAN YOU LEZY IDIOT AS AM YOU CAN NOT COPAY YOUR SELF WITH ME AS AM NOW ONE I HAVE MONEY MORE THAN YOU I HAVE DO SOME THINGS IN HOME BUT YOU GET NOTHING.

YOU CAWOLD HUMAN BEEN CAN YOU BOST OF ENY THING IN THIS WORLD

YOU GOAT YOU CAN NOT SPEAL YOUR NAME CURRETLY IN NIGERIA TODAY BOAT YOU PEOPLE CALL YORUBAN AND AWUSA USE TO FEAR US IGBO S BECAUSE WHERE AN ACTION COUNTRY CALL BIAFRA.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
tell u mother wash her pate

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
All is returned to you

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
management

I'm not including the lottery lad who didn't read my reply, and sent me the standard second letter requesting picture ID. He got a very special picture.

Mortar x5
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HomerJFong wrote:
[email protected] wrote (both to me and 'Gay Anus Babatunde'):

Its guy anus babatunde Smile

Quote:
Subject: FOOL

Quote:
Subject: Re: I NEED UR HELP OK
Look for some where else and play.

This is what they got:

Quote:
Subject: I NEED UR HELP OK
UR MAMA OK.MY BOYS FORK HER TOTO (PUSY) MAKE HER LEFT WITH YURUBA HIV SPERM
ESU GO SHOW U WHAT HAPEN WHEN U INSOLT BIG MAN LIKE ME
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DIE BY HOLY GHOST FIRE AMEN AMEN AMEN CONFIRMED
UR OGA IS GAY
BACK TO SENDER

UR OGA
ANUS BABATUNDE

COW IN UR MAMA TOTO,,,,CHICKEN IN UR PAPA ASSCOW IN UR MAMA
TOTO,,,,CHICKEN IN UR PAPA ASSCOW IN UR MAMA TOTO,,,,CHICKEN IN UR PAPA
ASSCOW IN UR MAMA TOTO,,,,CHICKEN IN UR PAPA ASSCOW IN UR MAMA
TOTO,,,,CHICKEN IN UR PAPA ASS
[more copy&paste]

FORK U BASTERD U ARE CURSED
--
Guy Anus Babatunde

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a damn good insult email, ugumaru.

ur family will did very soon

Mike Ato <[email protected]> wrote:
IS LIKE YOU ARE FUCKED FOR LIFE. WELL, JUST GO NEAR BY, AND GET ANY SNIFF. IT WILL DO YOU A LOT GOOD UNTILL YOU OD'ED OUT.

JUNKIES LIKE YOU ALWAYS LIFE THEIR LIFE CURSING AND CURSING. YOU ARE BETTER DEAD THAN ALIFE BECAUSE AS A JUNKY YOU ARE NO MORE USEFUL TO THIS WORLD.

PISS OFF JUNKYOOOOOOOO

grimreaper_au
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From the ridiculous....

ELIZABETH MACUS <[email protected]> wrote:

YOU THINK SAY YOU SABI COURS PERSON IF YOU RECIEVE THAT KIND OF MAIL MAY BE YOU DON TROW THAT PLACE NA THE NEST THIN YOUR MOTHERE BASTARD IDIOT Confused

To the sublime!............

[email protected] wrote:
u are a bastered for i fucked ur mother along with my friends many
years ago, nine months later u were concieved, as u ready this the
secrete has been exposed so go and ask ur mother that is if she's it
alive who is ur biological father, now i have come to realize why ur
generations has no birthright in africa,for they sold it for a piece of
food,go and find something to eat for u are hungry.

u need to look in
mirror una observe ur abormination . before u born ur mothers toto it
be filled with hausa and yoruba hiv sperm. she should have aborted u if
she knew you would be 419 osu make ur family poor 4ever. ur oga he beat
you an make u shine his shoes while he f* ur sister in asshoooooo. ur
father ewu u never knew which AIDs ewu ur father is

basterd boy like
yoooooooo?

u need stop job washing dead white man empty trash and
push truck, little boi. u need stop givin ur ungodly a* 2 gay men 4
free. ur amu it smells of monkey many monkey in tree fear 4 u . make u
set yourself on fire . u dey burn so no trace of ur filth left 2
contaminate .

ole lik u . u take all ur 10 dollars dat u chop an buy
condom 4 ur filthy amu . dis way no more monkey an goat get infect with
ur HIV. see if ashawo goat let you f* it wit condon make u have some
fun with ur amu . ur ass bi red like babbon monkey after gay man go
visit ur ass . boi, i no let u lick monkey amu cos u f* up like
everything else in ur life. ur papa p*, ur mama toto. u bi mumu now and
4ever. i no feel sorry for u one day i see you meet satan una l kill
the she-jackal whose rancid snatch u issued from. dis picture is my
prayers for you.

smallboi u call me if u no coward. if not clique mob
they go dead ur family cut off ur ugly head. U BI STRUCK DOWN BY
THUNDER OF HOLY GHOST IF YOU REPLY ME OK
MUTHAFORKEROOOOOOOOOOOO NOW
DIE LIKE A CHICKEN LIKE
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mr. Green

My mother doesn't even have a cat!

micheal spencer <[email protected]> wrote:
YOUR MOTHER'S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Pcpostal Incorporation wrote:
It is not difficult bto know that u are the must stupide person that i have ever come accross in life.Ehigi,chineke Na gboi

You dont know anything mumu get your ass of my bussiness fulk off - Barrister Bruce Ajibola
Whoever you are you will die a painful death . You and your family. This year you will bury as much as all your family members and you will die later after burying them all. Son of the devil like you. Beast. Death is your portion - Jeff Briggs
U bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost if you reply me ok muthaforkeroooooooooooo now die like a chicken like yoooooooooooooo - Tom Rojas
Die and rest ok my good mugu boy - Samuel Kelson
margory
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<[email protected]> writes:

Quote:
Yes Ogbe Amu,

How is ya family?Are they still alive?Yes I have phones for sale.Each cos (Euro 3)How many do u need?Did u say u wanna send them to ya wife to used to fuck herself.She could insert it in her pussy and while vibrating,she will be feeling and come at once.

So how many do u need?

Thanks.Dumbeeee.

He seems to be so boring, and this is just the first thing I got from him.
I returned the favour by asking him if I should be afraid of him. I am baiting him as a professor (who happens to be teaching at Hogworths College).

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

any moement from now u will did

I think I'll be recycling this one:
taofik mainassara <[email protected]> wrote:
Have you seen how stupid you are on earth???I have been deleting your messages but today I want to let you know that you are the worst fool on earth.

You are a bastard that have no father.You even have no mother that is why you are the way you are today.

You said you are Doctor.Who made you a doctor???May be you are one of the herbal doctors.

I do not have your chance or time to waste with a foooooooooooooooooooool like you.

He attached three pictures, one of a woman penetrating herself with a dildo, one of a topless woman, and one of a naked woman in the shower. He doesn't deserve pictures of goats or a certain girl, or a subscription to gay pr0n or spam, so don't send any of that stuff.

Amal Akram <[email protected]> wrote:
helleo why do you act in this manner,
please you have to go through this attached site for ur understanding.
Thanks,
Mrs Amal Akram.

Here's what I'll reply with. I'll post any replies I get, then I'm taking a break from this insult-baiting game:

Dr. Warren Kreuger wrote:
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN BY DEC. 24 (CHRISTMAS EVE). YOU WILL DIE AND YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOOOOOOOOL AND SCAMMER, AND YOU LIKE THE GOAT'S ASS LIKE YOUR PAPA. FURTHERMORE I KNOW YOU DO THE SCAM, SO GOD HAS BEEN WATCHING YOU, AND IT IS TIME THAT YOU DIE.

THE ONLY WAY TO ESCAPE YOUR UNTIMELY DEAD IS THIS: YOU HAVE TO GO TO A MALE MAN (NOT IN YOUR FAMILY) AND USE YOUR TWO (2) HANDS AND PRESS HIS BUTTOCKS SEVEN (7) TIMES. THEN MY COURSE WILL BE LIFTED ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, ELSE YOU WILL DIE, AND NOT IN YOUR SLEEP. THE SNAKES WILL EAT YOUR COCK (AND NOT FLOR SEX, LIKE WITH GOAT) WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE! THEN YOU WILL KNOW PAIN -- ONLY ONE (1) PERCENT (%) OF WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO PEOPLE FROM THE CAFE. FUCK YOU, I AM THE HAMMER OF VENGEANCE. MAY YOUR DEAD BODY BE PISSED AND SHAT ON BY ANIMALS. MAY YOUR MAMA'S LEGS FINALLY CLOSE! I AM ENEMY OF ALL SCAMMER EVERYWHERE. I REMAIN...

DR. WARREN KREUGER
CALL ME, IF YOU ARE NOT FRAUD AND COWARD: (some mugu's number)

margory
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

princeaziz camara <[email protected]> writes:

Quote:
HELLO
Gay na your brothre

ok.

How nice ...
I just told him that I was very sorry for his troubles and he could 'hide out' at my college (Hogworth) ...
Twisted Evil
First Prince Benjamin Asaki answered twice that he didn't understand my e-mail and when I re-sent the original e-mail I got this in my mailbox.
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I can see that you really have time. If u have good deal then let me know if u know u re good business guy let me have ur number then talk for good deal.

Brat.

Quote:

Puusu na usu michaa neegi otu. My pusyy cat and eveil bat kiss your mama pusssy.
Onwu bgukwagi ebeafu. Idiot. Amugi dakwaa ibi. nkita kpul ofo Nnagi. Ebunu na na Mkpi Laa Nnegi. Ala pukwaa ndi bunu nine. My your generation continue to suffer H.I.V Syphilis and Gonoreaha. May dogfuck you *DELETED*

OOOOOOOOOOOOO .... "eveil bat" .....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOO
steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote a quick little script to generate VERY large numbers to use in insults - such as

Quote:
U BASTARED. YOU WILL BE FORCED TO SUCK SATAM'S DICK FOR 84,207,788,233,259,796,663,809,919,947,999,899,425,373,451,272,921,360,818,609,455,936,214,987,116,621,845,448,644,869,951,835,274,346,028,734,880,354,979,731,
339,624,196,492,921,997,745,319,088,519,418,227,026,250,945,678,439,263,750,719,574,929,931,954,895,556,511,924,686,146,355,197,374,286,666,499,402,718,861,658,
284,978,842,078,795,978,668,769,449,355,164,676,576,282,282,995,165,896,388,982,331,794,525,721,161,781,759,992,542,459,798,932,659,495,231,553,965,893,159,088,
936,859,238,579,438,812,244,749,554,790,132,632,956,161,288,187,293,032,197,922,779,908,197,054,387,052,849,264,756,138,684,174,322,714,558,063,945,903,491,665,
228,371,081,291,944,321,816,764,688,493,835,621,966,122,353,991,328,198,896,913,849,594,995,326,758,889,782,978,469,599,539,983,781,392,426,444,004,684,895,954,
622,914,967,298,891,182,593,295,112,186,566,247,592,780,915,693,442,923,980,317,564,292,447,336
YEARS AS PURNISHMANT FOR ALL YOUR DIRTY TIMES WITH LITTLE BOYS.

For the purpose of posting here, I have shrunk the numbers (to prevent forum blowout) and deleted most of the rows (to conserve bandwidth) of digits.

So far I haven't received any responses. Damn.

here
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic