SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You know what I said?
I said kiss my ass cork sucker

That has GOT to be painful. Hold on, Roy! Very Happy

fuck your mama up the hole you came from then fuck her in her lady pipe like i would you will dieeeeeeeeeeeee mamafuker - UBEKE TODOME

Baits so far: 1 - Ubeke Todome - 1 In Progress
Co - Baits: 1 In Progress
Today Lad Vampire stats: 7 images, (7 active, 0 faltering, 0 suffering, 0 dead). 8049 loaded (7.7/s), 6 failed. 347.271 MB total (333.928 KB/s)
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It got a bit stale, so I gee-ed Jacob up with this email:
Quote:
I understand from George that everything is now covered and that there is nothing you can do against me now. Sorry that it has come to this - I normally get along very well with people and journalists so I only wish I could have gotten to known you better. Are you planning to be home with your family for Christmas? I'm thinking of spending this Xmas here in NYC - I just love the snow and the parties around this time of the year.

Bobby

And sure as hell, I got this reply. Nothing has changed. He's still a f*cktard.
Quote:
I hate to say this but I must you warn you not take anything George said serious.
it is not over until I say so.
you should know that information is a powerful tool that can make and unmake someone depending which way it is used.

I still have the story as I have not made any deal with anybody yet so it is still within my powers to use it whenever I chooses to without restraint.
George or BMG cannot stop it. infact I am considering using the story to launch my personal news website soon.

therefore do not celebrate yet, because you never know when the story would hit the news stands and turn the heat on you. it would be when you least expect it either now or in future but keep watching out for the story. when it does you would look back and realize that you made another costly mistake in not keeping your deal with me.
that is all I can tell you.
have a good life and enjoy your fame while it lasted.

Jacob

Guess we just have to wait for Jacob's new website then! That would be soooooo funny!!! Very Happy

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Lambo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is great!

"haevenly father shall pay you as you wish your fellow man cuase is like a ball when he roll then roll back to the ownner shall you message you send find pratical fulfilment in your life."-Alfred James
"I understand why you are doing this because I
am a Nigerian. Do you think that all Nigerians are crooks?"-Kenneth Etiokwe. Esq
"Mr. Peter, how could you do this to me? I trusted you"-Hajia Maryam Abacha(ha ha trust!)
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not having any luck with this guy, but I don't have a wealth of experience doing it. Not disappointed but it would have been fun.

Anyway, Props to Shrek and Fred, excellently well done.

bow_down bow_down bow_down

mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't want to necro an old thread, but since other people are posting their recent messages, check my sig for my last response Smile

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I guess I was wrong...
I finally heard back from him.

Hmmmm....
Might be I'm not as terrible as I thought.

His email has just been a mess because some very foolish people have been fooling him...

Shame on y'all.

<Snip>
Clipping out a few trivial details in case the googlebot comes by.

Last edited by Haywood D'Jableauxmi on Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
shrek

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mr mugu: Would you mind taking George's full name out of your sig? Then Jacob cannot find this thread via Google. Thanks!

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Shrek, and may I say that's a good look for you.

I confess it took me several seconds to even look for the username. Your avatar is so festive and RED. Yes, indeed. Very RED.

BTW... will send you a PM with his latest.

shrek

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I *want* to see Jacob's website, so here is the latest result of my "encouragement". Hey, he might even come to the USA! (Then why is he staying in a fleapit outside Accra?) And who are these conmen in Nigeria? Very Happy
Quote:
Bobby
Believe whatever you can, it is your right. I never intended to hurt you in anyway otherwise you would never had heard from me until the story was out.

I came to you with the mind to workout something in your favor and in my interest too because I invested money and time on the story so there is no way I would let it go just like that.

George is only trying to make you feel better, while he is trying his various tricks to break my spirit. If anything he is make me stronger in my resolve to break the story to get back at you him only you are they one that would get hurt not him. You and I know that he is the biggest liar and a con artist so if you believe whatever he tells you, sooner or later, you would realize you have made a greatest mistake of your life and for what?

You sacrificed your image and reputation for a few thousands of Dollars that you could afford to give away and have a peace of mind. The fact that you give $2,000, 000 to charity is not an excuse to commit a criminal act. Should we forget the drug dealers and money launderers when they give donations to charity?

If you think you can shut my website better think again because no one can shut a legitimate website unless the terms of the agreement with the host are breached. Which in this case would not be the case because I have a true story which can be collaborated and I have all the proof of your correspondences with Bheki Khumalo? So you or no one can shut me down unless you can prove that I have used the site for illegal activities.

For you to sue me, you must be able to prove I did something wrong against you. You very well know that I would be doing nothing wrong by publishing a story that is true. Note that there all a whole lot of media out there ready to publish any story with a half truth and dammed the consequence. I have your confession on paper, where you admitted it was a foolish mistake. Don�t forget you offered to trade in Lil Kim story for yours not to mention my signed and sealed agreement with George on your behalf. So what are you going to tell the court when you sue me? I have preponderance of evidence against you so you better stop listening and believing George and go with your gut.

If you and George think no one will believe me because I am from Africa, then you should know that there are lots of gossip columnist and tabloids out there looking for stories about celebrities like yourself and don�t care where the story came from and some of them don�t even care if the story is true or not as long as it would draw the readers attention.

Be reminded that lots of this media sends their reporters out to Africa to scoop stories.
Besides it does not even matter if I am unknown or known, what matters is that I have a great story with evidence on paper and I shall use it to my advantage if I have to.

I might even come to USA if I have to source for a good reporter that would collaborate me with to break the story over there.
Well we shall see who gets the last laugh at the end of it all.

Tell George to stop his little tricks with his arrays of con artist, it won�t work, not this time. Can you believe George even knows some con men from Nigeria working for him? Well I will soon dig up something on George.

Jacob

"Bobby" wrote:

Dear Jacob,

George tells me that nobody will believe an unknown journalist from
Africa, a continent that always blames other countries like the USA
for their own problems. I wish it was not like this but I totally
believe George that your mind and your plans are way ahead of your
limited abilities. Don't forget who I am - I am someone who gives $2M
a year to charities, and some of that money goes to Africa, by the
way.

I really am not sure I should correspond further with you. I have
tried to be nice and reasonable but you have something crazy against
me and, as George says, I don't even know you so anything you publish
will sound like a crank, as I have never done anything against you or
your people or your country. Quite the opposite, in fact. So I am just
trying to stop you embarassing yourself in public with your
non-existent website, which you will never set up because you don't
have the ability and we will shut it down in 30 seconds flat anyway,
even if you do manage it somehow. That's the reality. Please do
seriously reconsider what you are doing and why you are doing this. We
can and will sue you for everything you have, if you provoke George
too much.

Just chill and go back to your family for Xmas - you will feel much
better and hopefully you will have much better stories for next year.
I always liked to be with my family at this time of the year - it's
just so therapeutic and comforting and gives you a new sense of life.

Bobby

x2 Safari
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Shrek, however do you think he's capable of even finding google, much less using it? Smile As for Nigerians, given that I told him I was in Lagos and what's in my sig, I suspect he's talking about me.
I've been having some lovely conversations with him since that time. It appears that he's simply not able to let go and must get the last word. Of course, Arven's simply not willing to let that happen and is just torturing him. I've told him his news is no longer hot and my offer's down to 50k now.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
doe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A few days ago i sent an email out to our man in Ghana. See Below:
Quote:

Which kind person u be self? U collect my money all this time, u still no wan pay me back. Oh boy no be so we dey do business o. I go dey Accra next week so make u ready my money.

Then i got the below from a UK IP. The name was nigerian, but the writing is a lame attempt to write nigerian pigin. Shrek/Fred, Has is email being taken over?

Quote:
stop messin wit mai boi jacob. e doe not wrk for u anymore. e works for mi an if u wan anythin from am, u hav fo ask mi fes. hear? if u kom fo ghana wi go cut ur legs off an u go travel no more.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that he is still in Ghana...
Is it still a safari if it turns into a relocation?

I haven't seen anything from a UK IP yet.

shrek

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@doe: Ah. So it was YOU. Never mind. Ignore the emails, please.

I was setting myself up as Jacob's oga (as he needs some cash) and he sent me that email of yours. Obviously, my pidgin is rubbish. Oh well. Just a new modality to keep Jacob interested. I was going to announce it if he fell for it but so far, he's just kept quiet and forwarded me that email. Probably thinks George is still involved somehow as George has so many "contacts" in Africa! Very Happy

x2 Safari
shrek

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest news from Jacob, which he sent to Bobby's email:
Quote:
George just to let you know that your little plan is not working and it is time you give it up.
I know it was you that give my email address to a bunch of con men to write to me acting as reporters. I don�t know what you hope to achieve with such an exercise but it won�t work.
It does not take a genius to know that you are behind this people that wrote to me asking after the story and some of them have even confessed it was you that sent them after me.
. If anything you are helping to generate and spread rumor about Bobby and it won�t take time before some serious reporters get hold of the information and start hounding Bobby for comment or even show up at any of her public appearances and embarrass her with such a question.

I could see you are not a favorite person among this guy you told about me as some of them are willing to tell me few things about you.

Your under hand tactic would only increase my resolve to take maximum advantage of the story and when I am ready to get it out, I know exactly where whom and how to go about it. I have my own contacts in the media and you are welcomed to sue me if you can but you won�t get anywhere because you do not have a case, in fact any lawyer would take you apart if at all you have a case. I don�t need to remind you that I have a preponderance of evidence to back up the story. And there are so many gossip tabloids out there that do not care as long as it is story about a celebrity.

Unfortunately it is Bobby that would face the shame not you. She is someone I have a great respect for which is why I want to stop the story from going public but instead of being compensated, I got treated badly. I should have known better not to get personal with a story. I should have handled it professionally by going straight to the media instead of coming to her.

Someday in the future when the story is out Bobby would look back and wished she had stopped the story when she had a chance.

Just know that I am not in a hurry to publish the story, I am taking my time, watching events. Her now CD launch my have been over but there would still be may more important and special moments in Bobby�s life and career when the story would draw a negative attention and publicity towards her.
But just note that it was not my intention to hurt her or be a threat to her in any way. If anything, I was trying to help and all I wanted was some compensation for my trouble.

Well we shall see who gets the last laugh.

Jacob.

Hey, guys. He wants the last laugh! Laughing

I could not resist so I wrote him this email from Bobby in reply:
Quote:
Jacob,

Why are you sending this to me? As far as I know, everything has been settled and you are not going to get a chance to do anything. Just forget about it, ok? It's good advice for you, believe me. Don't get George angry, please. Just chill out, relax, and look for another story. Spend some time with your family. Be nice to people. They'll be nice to you in return. Sorry I cannot write more but I have to go to Boston now.

Have a wonderful Xmas!

Bobby

x2 Safari
heres_jonny
419Eater is my life

Location: My desk - a pile of work to the left of me, this computer to the right...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm posing as an insider who's ashamed of what George is doing, trying to trick him - and now he seems to think that I can give him interesting information about George - any ideas as to what I can tell him?
Synth_FG
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George is into little black girls, very little black girls and likes to video it,

you have some of the tapes

United Kingdom
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least Jacob admits he isn't so smart:

"It does not take a genius to know that you are behind this people that wrote to me asking after the story"

Oh, it certainly doesn't, Jacob! Laughing Someone should point that fact out to him!

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
doe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shrek, Ignore my reply. I only just read your post. i will have to try another modality

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RIA Novasti Article exposing the scandel

UPDATED VERSION

If the lad only knew what damage he had done to his own credibility in the media by blowing off the Russian Glitterati columnist Tanya...

Tanya says
Quote:
I am LAUGHING at him for his foolishness.

THIS HAS NOT BEEN SENT TO HIM...
This is a template, so everything is editable...

just give me an idea of how to untwig him...
I can set another one up with a story more in keeping with getting him jazzed up and then someone can slip it to him having found it on the wire.

BTW... He can't get to the pages the feature articles are on at the RIAN site because he isn't a jounalist and doeesn't have a contributor passcode.
There is even a notice on the legit site to the effect that the English edition is going to require membership and subscription fees shortly.

friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heywood, Jacob is originally from South Africa not lagos.

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Tanya doesn't have any way to know that...

and the lad isn't being talkative so she just had to make it up as any tabloid hack would.

He can always demand a retraction...
Twisted Evil

shrek

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I'm lovin' it. Go for it, Tanya! That'll cheese him off big-time, just in time for Xmas! Very Happy

Anyway, Jacob now wishes "Bobby" a merry Xmas! Smile
Quote:
The reason I sent that message to you is for you to know what George has been up to and if anything, it is not helping the situation.

He has been spreading my email address among some questionable characters that has been sending me various massages claiming to be reporters interested in my story.

Some of them are even sending me scam letters as well which is why I concluded that he is either a con man himself or has lots of friends among them. Some of them even said they are in Nigeria of all places.
You should have read some of the letters to understand how I feel about George. Let him get cross or mad for all I care. I can�t believe that at one time I actually thought he is a good man.

Well just to let you know that you must never under estimate me or what I could do with the story. It is not over, not in a long shot. You should know that information is a very powerful tools and I could use it at anytime when it suits me.

I have only been reluctant to use it because it involves you and I admire you and your music a lot. Infact I have not told my family about the story or why I went to Ghana. They would be highly disappointed with you, which is why I have been keeping it calm so far. I have not even said a word about the story to my contacts and associates in the media but George has been doing all that already.

So know that should any reporter shows up and start asking you questions to confirm the story, just know that it did not came from me. George is doing it all by himself and I don�t understand why.

I believe I have been more than nice to you and you should know that. Even some of the people that work with George whom he gave my email address to write me as reporters are not happy with George and they have told me to get my story on the web quickly. Some even told me you would be playing a role in a movie soon that I should get the story out now.
Nevertheless I won�t do that until I have given time to think about the whole thing and appreciate the fact that I was actually trying to help you..

Any way I shall chill out, relax and spend the Christmas with me family as you said but I won�t forget about the story just now.
I shall take time out to weigh my options and give you time as well because if I finally decide to use the story, it would be that I had to do it not because I wanted to do it. I hope it would never come to that.

Thanks for the Christmas wishes and I wish you the same
And many more.

Jacob

To which I replied:
Quote:
Jacob,

Please give up your delusions about being able to do anything against an organisation like BMG. You will feel a lot better if you forget about it all now, and I mean NOW. This is good advice for you - please take it and stop kidding yourself. BMG always looks after their own people and I really do not advise you to step on their toes. It is not a smart thing to do.

If you must know, yes, I will be starring in a film, though the details are secret at the moment. But NOTHING you do will make ANY difference to me, to George, or to BMG. They can and they will close you down, so please do not start anything you cannot finish. I hope I am not sounding too heavy or whatever, but I would hate to see anyone get squashed like a bug on the floor, and that is your fate if you don't stop now. Please see sense and give it up right now, ok? This will be the last time I tell you this, and I do so only because I hate the sight of blood.

Thank you kindly for your wishes. Merry Xmas to you and your family as well!

Bobby

x2 Safari
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, well bombs away....

Tanya offered to print a retraction if he can provide additional information but for now she has to publish on deadline and with only the information provided by "bobby's" security staff. They apparently have no great love for the lad.

obviously a plot by BMG to silence him.

Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it is no mystery. I'm confused.

...It is official now however, the confused part, I mean.

Tanya says she sent him a copy of her expose on scammers trying to blackmail Bobby... they have pulled her off the Hollywood beat and sent her to cover a U.S.O gala in Iraq.

Tanya is delighted that Jacob has come out of his shell, but I must confess I am a little confused. Her article, while factually incorrect on several points, was scathing...

I think he's just chasing a bit of Ukranian crumpette, or maybe the closest thing to a regular newspaper he's ever had his name in...?
Dunno. He does seem to be overjoyed from what Tanya can tell.
I had to re-read her article a dozen times trying to figure out why he thought it was a good thing.

Maybe it will come to me by and by with lots of coffee therapy. Any thoughts folks?

shrek

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, I think he REALLY is working on a website so he's happy that you are "drawing" attention to his story when he unleashes it to the world! Very Happy

That's the only reading I have of his behaviour. Anyway, he has replied and here's my reply:
Quote:
Jacob,

Like I told you, it is your choice how you wish to screw up your life. I spoke only briefly with Tanya and I told her the truth and she has acknowledged it. I wasn't even sure she's going to print with anything, but since she has, please note that she writes that I am "not suspect in anything, merely the victim of a scam." I doubt now that she even cares about what you have to say. Journalists write a story and then they move on. That's how they work, so grow up and move on to another story.

So tell me, what more needs to be said, huh? You ain't going to change anything now. The word is already out, everyone knows the truth, and as George says... Well, I won't tell you what he said because it would be too rude and derogatory but let's put it politely - you are completely wasting your time trying to make anything out of your non-existent "story."

Bobby

On 12/13/05, News Maker <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Bobby
> I wasn�t going to write you again on this issue until I got the forwarded
> message. She could probably be one of George people or a serious reporter
> trying to get me to open up since I have not agreed to talk to any one.
>
> Just read her attached story and tell me what you think I should do.
> Should I give her my version of the story or ignore her as I have been doing
> to all of them?
>
> Jacob

And even earlier, before the Tanya news:
Quote:
Thanks for the advice but I�m aware of the risk involved in news reporting so I can take care of myself.

I am not afraid of BMG and there is nothing to could possibly do to me. They can�t get me.

Government agencies I have reported in the past tried as much as they could to silence me but failed so I do take care of myself and God is always on my side.

Whatever I decide to do with the story would be entirely up to. If I decide to drop it, it would be my decision not because of threat from BMG or anybody.

Jacob

x2 Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic