SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I received an emal from an anti-baiter.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hudson
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What terrible COMSEC, sending out "Classified" UN Mission information over unsecure channels!! Does his Gmail not allow him to use an encryption key to keep that from falling into the wrong hands.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I am one of the 12 'disciples' as well. I should be ashamed, but I am not Smile

"i will ask my men to come over to you and shot you one or two bullets"
"It is worthy to note that people are unreliable these days and even derive joy in telling lies."
"as i believe that the boob job will never cost upto $7.5 Million usds"
"As I am presently in the Republic of England"
"i will tire your pant with the highest love on earth"

Cayman Islands Netherlands Mortar x7 Goat
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
anjin 1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeep,

since the US don't really want to pay for UN stuff, there computers work on a steam base. And before they can sell nigerian petrol (over invoiced contracts), they have to pay lots of fees etc. to get it and sell it.

Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone thought to ask him which picture in the trophy room is his so that "it can be removed?"

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.

Last edited by Nap Olean on Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol yeah, i bet he even might be one of the tatooed ones, lol, and hes desperate to not be recognized Very Happy

well, PM me some tips on how to join his 'brotherhood' will ya Cool
Keytool
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is not a scammer. In fact, he's someone who used to post on some forums I was a moderator on.

We used to talk over AIM a bit, I have a feeling he found my email address and either decided to mess with me or give me what for on my "immoral activities".

Really though, baiting a troll shouldnt be much different than a mugu, so dont let the fact that he isnt a lad ruin your fun. Wink

I know no body is above mistake , for instance the mail i send to you yesterday the word specific i spelled it wroungly after sending to you -Matt Awudu

Santa x11 United Kingdom x2
reload
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

joeydownunder wrote:
Just received this....
Quote:

Congradulations, you are the 4th hate mail, if you can call it that,
that i have recieved, compared to the 12 people i have successfully
defected to my cause.

This fool is on a mission Rolling Eyes

oh yeah, I got one better....

Quote:
Congradulations, you are the first member of 419eater.com to take his time to write a 1250 word essay dedicated to flame my efforts to reolve issues that you have failed to resolve yourself.. in caps.
I am deeply honered by this.. masterpiece of capital letters..

You are currently the SIXTH hate mail I have recieved.
I have crrently recieved TWELVE emails from people asking to join my cause

The time I took to write that essay was maybe....oh......2.8 seconds. Enough time to highlight a reply from the mass insult modality thread and copy it into an email. I just can't believe he counted the words Shocked Laughing Laughing

Since Joey's reply, we have two more people against him and no new people supporting his cause. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

- YOU SHALL REMAIN WITH POOREST AND AIDS COMES YOUR WAY VERY SOON
AS YOU NORMALLY PATRONIZE CLUBS FOR ENJOYMENT OF LIFE, AMEN.
- Please note that you may chose to pay the money twice or once as the case may be. all for your safety.
- you can go to hell and born to blazes.i really dont know were my mother whent to look for a cheap rat like you.
- YOU ARE A NITWIT,CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY FOR THE EXPLANATION OF THAT WORD (NITWIT) THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE OK.
- WHY DO YOU STILL INSULT YOUR MOTHER WHO IS A WITCH AND A BASTARD?
- i find it very diificult to ask him to stand with text question for him to take a pic it sound so funny.he is not a half baked laywer
- i find it not worth my time to deal with a rat like u go to hell uuuuuuu

Ivory Coast United States
joeydownunder
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I went straight for the trophy
I have send him this yesterday

Quote:
Hey Dimitri V

If you want me to stop, why don't send me a picture of my holding a piece of paper saying " scambaiting is wrong"

Let me see how much passionate you are in your cause.

I await your respondse

his reply....
Quote:
How about this, if you REALLY dont like me, why dont you go crawl inside a cows asshole and take a picture with a sign in your mouth saysing "I SUPPORT THE TROOPS AT ABU GHARIB!"

Some frustrated hot head...Bwhahaha
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have consulted yor case with my fellow co-workers at United Nations press/journalism department 4A.
We have unanimously agreed that your organization, 419eater, is violating the code of human rights to a small extent.

I like this part LOL. [sarcasm]He has me convinced, I think he really does work for the US government, you better do what he says[/sarcasm]

but seriously, he claims that the baiters are doing just as much bad as the scammers. what a crock of shit. the baiters aren't stealing money from people. That email is just a desperate plea to get you to stop what you are doing.

It should actually motivate you guys more in the sence that it prooves that the baiting tactics are working quite well

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have scanned DVs email like I scan all my other mugu email, paid it a microsecond of attention and have come to the conclusion that he is wrong. Lets move on.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mrsbean wrote:
maybe 4A is for all the particularly crap journalists, something like the 4F classification back in the days of the draft?

not quite, its 419, the A is a 1 leaning into the 9

its a troll, dont feed it, just ignore it and it will choke on its own cum

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
battery
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, because I only had time to guffaw, chortle and choke my way through three pages of this thread including the first...

...but has anyone reasoned that this might be one of the recently banned members trying to get a rise?

Anyway jolly good fun. Let's keep the thread going, Who knows eh? anyone remember a great thread by Dr, Hugh E. Rection?

DONATE
---

I don't deserve a pony Sad

of course you deserve a pony-lotta Very Happy
pony pony pony
Soul Glo
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no.who is the this dr.big hard phallus that you speak of?did he write vegetable lasagna?my favourite scambait.is he the same member that posted a video of himself cutting his nails?i like that man.he had me ROTFLMAO.

as 4 this thread, i think the man that replied is richard gere, the actor.
Murdockh
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ ^ ^

Huh? Confused

-M-

Spain x2 United States x3 United Kingdom x6 Netherlands x9 Denmark Ivory Coast Ireland Nigeria China Bahamas, The Russia South Africa Switzerland Cayman Islands
Mortar x5
Evil Days, Evil Ways - Chilled Out Nights and Lowered Lights
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so all you guys giving this poor guy hell ,who are you and what types of torture will you be putting this poor soul thorugh. the man who is fighting for the rights of previuosly disadvantaged people ( i say previously disadvantaged bcos have you guys seen the cars these guys drive Holy Cow)....

And remeber guys dont spend to much time on this poephol ... bcos he will be taking you away from your main goal ......

do you guys know how long it takes to read the 5 pages of this topic , between the laughing and getting back of the floor

EDIT: i forgot to ask , how many voodoo curses has this idiot received so far

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Keytool,

Afroholic�s message is pure gold!

Afroholic wrote:
fellow co-workers at United Nations press/journalism department 4A

It�s close to Antiterrorism Certificates Department 4B. Very Happy

Afroholic wrote:
torturing these people and making a laughingstock out of them is much easier and much more fun, isn't it?

He don make a point here oooooooo! Laughing

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
Big Slick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"he has some valid points"?

i guess i need to read it again.

on second thought - nahh

Keytool, you seem awfully obesessed about the eithics of baiting. this isnt the first time you have brought this up. maybe you dont have the stomach for it.

YOU better stop writing because we are not replying you stupit mail again -First Bank of Nigeria-

I will tell you all my life as a barrister i have not gone into all this shit you are taking to -Barrister Dale Smith-

SON OF A BITCH.YOU ARE THE REAL ASSHOLE. FUCK OFF. -Michael Tony-

we dont deal with idiots like you here. Deal with noble and well respect men in the society and not animals in human skin like you. -Barrister Billy-
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
"he has some valid points"?

I don't really see why this should be a problem, a hat should cover it.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
a tin foil hat, maybe? Laughing

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
FishFan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool we been comparied to Club Gitmo.

Dr Venture
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HA!

This just in:

some guy cooler than me wrote:

Received from

Amusing.

I will bring the heat down on you so hard you wont even know what hit you. Just relax and wait for the authorities to get to you. --Jackson Momoh, after learning I blew his money transfer on ale and whores

I HOPE PEOPLE WILL NOT HEAR OUR VOICE WHEN THE TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME SOUNDS STRAINGE OF WHICH I DONT LIKE(Huh?).-- Samuel Onyema
The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he had any brains, he would check Eater to see if we are talking about him lol.
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Critical concept... "If he had any brains...".

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Buzzy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an idea that he is, and he's probably quite pleased at the amount of our time he is wasting.

Teach someone to use the internet and he won't bother you for weeks.

Mortar x12
The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, then, or we all bait him good or we just all leave him alone.

i've already joined his stupid project, by the name of Oscar Meyer Weiner Laughing

guess i should let him in on the bad news, that all his supporters are actualy from here eh? Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic