SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
golmauk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

arranblonde wrote:

Any ideas about where the interview should take place? SA or Liberia to tie in with Robbie?

Mogadishu would be perfect, as it's incredibly dangerous in Somalia. However, that might be a bit too unbelievable, as it's difficult to get to from anywhere, especially the West. You could take him further from home, for example Tunisia (sun, beaches and luxurious) or Tombouctou (which is closer).

Note: Those thoughts are from the point of view of making his life more difficult, rather than sticking with the story-line. I pray he goes to Somalia... surely he'd never leave alive from there. Twisted Evil

Last edited by golmauk on Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't have everyone going to the same country! It just won't do.

Try the Ivory Coast - they speak French there so he's going to have a harder time there. Very Happy

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him to the northern part of Ivory Coast - the country is split between Government forces in the South and Rebels and gangs high on drugs roaming the north!

Watch out for the French though - they bombed their air force into oblivion last year!
Lambo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

* i bow to you people!*

"haevenly father shall pay you as you wish your fellow man cuase is like a ball when he roll then roll back to the ownner shall you message you send find pratical fulfilment in your life."-Alfred James
"I understand why you are doing this because I
am a Nigerian. Do you think that all Nigerians are crooks?"-Kenneth Etiokwe. Esq
"Mr. Peter, how could you do this to me? I trusted you"-Hajia Maryam Abacha(ha ha trust!)
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Liberia is the first African Country to have a woman President.

An ideal excuse for a journalist to be in Liberia - first Western journalist to have a full interview with Africas fist woman President?

From BBC News Website:-

Quote:
Liberian leader 'to boost women'

The president-elect pledged to fight corruption and create jobs
Liberia's president-elect has pledged to make women across the world "proud", after becoming Africa's first elected female head of state.
Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf said her election victory had "shattered the glass ceiling theory".

Addressing the nation after her win was confirmed, she promised to usher in a new era after 14 years of war.

The Harvard-educated economist beat former football star George Weah in an election run-off.

Mr Weah alleged the run-off vote was rigged but international observers say the poll was largely free and fair.

"I have the obligation to bring pride to the women of Liberia, Africa and the entire world," she said.

Blazing a trail for women
"Today marks the beginning of a new era, the dawn of a new day for our nation after so many years of turmoil and instability."

She also pledged to fight corruption, create jobs and restore electricity and water supplies.

The polls were the first for eight years, and the first since Liberia emerged from 15 years of civil war.

The announcement of Mrs Johnson-Sirleaf's win is a symbolically crucial day for Liberia, says the BBC's world affairs correspondent Mark Doyle.

Supreme Court

She is nicknamed The Iron Lady, but has promised to show a new, softer side as president.

The official results came some two weeks after the polls took place partly because of the logistical difficulties of collecting and checking results from remote jungle locations.

Mr Weah's supporters, who include many fighters demobilised after the civil war, have taken to the streets several times this month to protest over alleged voting fraud. Street protests have now been banned.

Top officials from Mr Weah's party have said they will take their case to the Supreme Court if an electoral commission, which is still investigating, finds no evidence of fraud.

The election was organized and its security guaranteed by a 15,000-strong UN peacekeeping force.

Our correspondent says most Liberians believe a free poll in their war-ravaged country would have been impossible without the UN presence.

The head of the UN mission says the task at hand now is reconciliation and reconstruction.

After a quarter of a century of war and misrule, Liberia's road network is in ruins, there is no national telephone network and no national electricity grid.
shrek

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobby's reply to Jacob's insinuated threat...

Quote:
I know someone who knows Richard Weed. We will shut him up with a few bucks.

Thanks for letting me know.

Bobby

On 11/24/05, News Maker <[email protected]> wrote:
> Bobby
> I just want you to read the attached story ok
> obviously this reporter thought it was my story but it happend to be another
> musician Jonny Dollar caught up in a similar deal only this time, the cops
> are involved. by the way who has been give my contacts to this reporters? is
> it George or someone in BMG.
>
> go ahead and read the story for youself so as to understand why I never
> wanted the story to go public.
> I don't care what lies George been feeding you but know that when it
> happens, you wouldn't say I didn't warn you.
>
>
> Jacob
>
> Note: forwarded message attached.
>
> ________________________________
> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Yahoo!
> Security Centre.
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> To: News Maker <[email protected]>
> Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:55:08 -0800
> Subject: Re: News story
> Jacob,
>
> I just came across the attached article. Obviously, someone
> has scooped you. I had hoped to get exclusivity on the
> article. Now we need to figure out who the culprit is. It's
> only a matter of time before the story spreads across the
> nation.
>
> I cannot believe you let a story of this magnitude leak.
> What kind of a reporter are you? In any case, let's decide
> what we are going to do.
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard Weed

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're going to shut Richard Weed up?

You don't know who you're messing with. I happen to be very close with Richard, and he is one tough customer.

Anyway, you've been warned Wink

-----
"FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ASH HOLE"
shrek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh. Well, I am sure you now have an idea for the continued dialogue with Jacob. But please don't mention you know anything about the email from Bobby...

x2 Safari
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been away for turkey the last couple of days, but our boy took the bait of 100000 Swiss Francs:
Quote:
I have been thinking of your offer and now here is the deal.
where do you say you are? festec or where?

come to Accra Ghana this weekend and let us meet face to face to discuss the story ok.

Of course I don't have a visa for Ghana, so we'll have to go for an alternate meeting place. Twisted Evil

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
shrek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually wonder where he's getting funds from. He's obviously not got enough to go back to SA but he seems quite comfortable in Accra.

Anyway, don't forget he's triple-crossing Vera, Dominik and Robbie on his "exclusive" story, so make sure he gets off his nice cushy butt and travel somewhere! Africa is a big continent. There must be lots of places he should visit, if only to broaden his mind. Very Happy

x2 Safari
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

could i suggest you send him to angola and meet you at the border Of Namibia and Angola , and then tell him he needs to cross over as you are on the other side of the border ... trust me he will have problems getting over from Angola to Namibia

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Told him that I have visas for Liberia, Nigeria, Gabon, Ivory Coast, and Senegal, so with me he has a choice of safari locations. Also told him that he's kind of a hero in Festec town where I am now, but I don't think he gets the reference (for those of you new to the sport, Festec town, Lagos is one of the prime 419 locations.)

"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
pony
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am forever in awe at this bait!

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
shrek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
told him that he's kind of a hero in Festec town

Oooooooo. I wouldn't push that line too far. He'll get suspicious for sure.

As for your multiple visas, well, now THAT is a GREAT idea. Let the mugu choose his own safari. Well, we can't be fairer than that, can we? Very Happy

x2 Safari
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you guys are brilliant ... everytime i come to this thread i expect a different turn in the story and guess what you guys come out tops every time

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
shrek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@scott reynolds: Would you please drop an email to Jacob and tell him that BMG has just paid Richard Weed $50,000 to keep mum on ANY story concerning ANY artiste from BMG Music, and that you've accepted. So just tell Jacob that you are not interested if his artiste is from BMG Music! The idea that BMG would pay another reporter before him would really mess up his day for sure! Very Happy

x2 Safari
scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, I think I can do that. In his last message, he accused me of trying to "scoop" him, but said he wants to talk to me on the phone. He said I'm also welcome to come to Ghana so he can explain the story in person.

I'll play the BMG angle. I'm sure his head is spinning at this point.

-----
scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done. I just shot him a message letting him know that there seems to be some sort of buzz in the music industry surrounding a story that could potentially be damaging to a popular artist. I said that a representative from BMG called and offered me $50,000 to keep quiet about any story on a BMG artist, and that I accepted immediately.

I'll keep you posted on any response. I'm sure Jacob will as well.

-----
shrek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff! That will pee Jacob off no end! Very Happy

Now you can come back in as another reporter if you want. The possibilities with mind-f*cking this lad is endless... Wink

x2 Safari
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This might dovetail nicely into what I'm doing to him; he's a bit pissy today
Quote:
I don't have visa to go to festec town Lagos or any of the places you mention as well.
if you can get to this places, you can also come to Ghana.
now if you want my story, get your a** here and get it or stop bothering me ok.

Told him time is money and if he wants to make me wait to get a visa then he'll have to wait. Also said I had doubts that he couldn't get into any of those other countries.
Unless you want me to do something special, time to let him stew for a few days...

pony
arranblonde
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's just told Vera who the story is about. I'm shocked!

Any objections to me telling him that BMG have offered me �60K not to include this little lady in my upcoming documentary ... and I've accepted, seeing as he's not been that forth coming on the juicy detail front ?

I might just be falling in love with George as well. That might upset him a tad Very Happy
shrek

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BMG has already paid you �75K for keeping quiet about the story. I am quite sure of that. I am also quite sure that you should tell Jacob this. And then I should almost be able to hear the sound of furniture being kicked around in Accra. Very Happy

As for George, I guess the decent thing to do would be to inform Jacob that George is the person who has organised this swift payment, in return for some, er, "favours"! If indeed such a decent lady as Vera would go so far...

EDIT: I have not heard from Jacob for a couple of days now. At least, he has sent nobody any emails yesterday. As such, if he does start any correspondence again, would someone please check the headers to make sure that he is still in Ghana? Thanks!

x2 Safari
doe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got an email 10 hours ago. 193.220.176.133 - Ghana

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haven't heard from Jacob since I took the $50,000 to keep quiet. I resisted the temptation to slap him for his subpar grammar, which is hardly indicative of any sort of writing skill.

Just curious--Who does he say the story is about?

-----
Betty Swallocks
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just spent the last hour or so reading this thread from start to end, and I am in awe! bow_down

You guys are the muttz nutz, and I feel almost left out that i'm not involved (how many ppl are involved now Very Happy )

"for more enquiries you can contact your stupid father.he should be in a better position to tell you the source of the caps lock"

"HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU ADDRESS ME AT 47YRS OLD AS WEARING A CAPS LOOK?. AT MY AGE I AM NOT A BOY"

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic