SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has anyone ever got in trouble from baiting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DarkAngel
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I checked out my own IP address on my messages to my scammer through Yahoo! It gives my ISP, but lists it as being somewhere in Virginia. Neither me nor my alias lives there, so it's all good.

Guess it also helps that I use a large, multi-state ISP. Smile

-- Stephen King, 3/8/90
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that I'd ever do it....but wouldn't mailing fecal matter to Africa not really put a dent in whatever diseases they already have on the street?

I think you have a better chance of getting a Mugu infected with something by just having him stand on a street corner for a couple of hours.

Did anyone catch the news report of the middle eastern guy in TX who was caught sprinkling dried fecal matter or bakery products at a local supermarket?? I wondered where he got that idea at the time.... Rolling Eyes
mathers419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it was just mugu's handling the package I wouldn't mind so much, but as they are not.....

I wanna see it painted, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black Yeah!

He told of death as a bone white haze
Taking the lost and the unloved babe
Late too late all the wretches run
These kings of beasts now counting their days
From mother's love is the son estranged
Married his own his precious gain
The earth will shake in two will break
And death all around will be your dow'ry
McMug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol if you are worried about people handling it, put it in something like tupaware rather than mailing a brown paper bag
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about other countries, but in the US, sending biological waste through the mail is a no-no for anyone without a license. It is considered a biohazard and requires special packaging and warnings. It can also only be sent either to or from a licensed medical facility or laboratory. That is why most facilities Fedex or UPS their samples... Still need permits.

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hamm On Wry,

What he said....

Y'all keep in mind that the pathogens that you have been exposed to and that your body tolerates might kill someone else.

The Lakhota smallpox epidemic of 1876 was caused by a handful of wool blankets which had been used in the infirmary, being given to the reservation as part of a treaty.

It killed more Sioux than the Remington autoloader and Henry longrifle.
The Europeans had a resistance to the pox and had been exposed to chicken pox and cow pox in a farm environment...

The Sioux had no resistance, and were not farmers. Their immune systems had never been challenged with lesser pox virii thatr could have innoculated them against smallpox.

What caused a sometimes fatal but often disfiguring disease in Europeans, caused in the Sioux, a fever that baked their brains, and liquified their skin.

That is the reason that medical samples require special packaging for shipment... and special lables....

what you are discussing is nothing short of a "maybe" bioweapon.

uncool

kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sending feces through the mail has been discussed here before. Mainly by people who were banned after a short while.

It's not "evil," it's stupid and illegal.
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once baited an orphan charity as a rich Texas Baptist preacher looking for an overseas retreat with lots of little boys. Turns out, the charity was real. I sweated a knock on my door for a long time over that one. Watch out for those praize.com emails.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

now THAT is funny!

Fake church kill Nigeria
Mortar x11

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
McMug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@skinnyrat

so they were a real charity looking for donations through email?

btw, as for the biological waste, its most likely illegal to send any biological material without a license because of the risk of introducing foreign pests. At least its a really big deal here in Australia even between states
Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is how I bait: I won't really be specific on names, but the mugus wouldn't be able to get a hand on the items that I use anyways.

1. Use T-Mobile Prepaid. You can change you number free of charge to any other number every six months. Plus they give you extra minutes per refill after you buy $250 of refills. I've had my account for two years, and had have three different numbers (619 and 305 the first two, won't reveal the current area code, but it's located in just a sunny place as the two above area codes). I use a fake name, btw.

2. I live across the border. Mexican cops will protect you for as little as a bottle of Tequila. Twisted Evil

3. Get a visa gift card. Like the one available at [SNIP>******<SNIP] .. i meant a company that owns alot of malls here in the US. Those cards are a gem in that they can be used online with virtually any US address.

4. I do baiting on my university's campus. So does one member of my university's campus police.

Any more and the mugus will be tearing their Jerri-curled hairs out! Laughing [/i]

Last edited by Alcathiax on Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ You actually spend money on this?? Rolling Eyes

I use every bit of free software that comes down the pike. I make them call me on Stanaphone or K-7, I make them send me e-faxes, and I have a neat little thing to make them burn their money up, thinking that they have reached my work number..

Baited for about 6 months now... total monatary outlay....$0

Fake church kill Nigeria
Mortar x11

Alcathiax
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know that, but it's just my style. Smile
Evilmike
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I almost got caught baiting a "real" person. It was from a Craig's List ad and had all the same characteristics as the normal stuff:

1) Sent from one email account, but the email itself asked me to reply to an @hotmail.com address
2) The email referenced my ad, but didn't specify my item
3) The item was asked to be donated to charity, despite clearly being an item no charity would ever want
4) The phone number and email address used in the email did not match the website of the organization (same area code though)
5) The website of the business represented wasn't a charity
6) It had what I thought was a k7.net number

Turns out #6 was my clue as it was the cell phone of the individual. And doing some research into the email address showed he was representing the company, just that he chose not to use his own domain name. I had thought I'd found a really clever lad. Embarassed

I dont want the custom to have your two consignments referred to there bondage ware house for breaking or confiscating - [mask:1]Anthony Keith Rutherford[/mask:1]
pls do not call me col sanders again - Col. John Aristide
i am weting for your mail Sir - Ben Zulu
The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one reason not to use real information: http://odili.net/news/source/2003/nov/23/39.html

Fake banks killed: 5* Netherlands 2* South Africa 8* Spain 28* United Kingdom 3* Ivory Coast Panama Bahamas, The 2* Switzerland Benin 2* Canada Flag Monaco Nigeria 2* United Nations Germany Cayman Islands Guernsey Israel 2* Ghana
other fakers: 39* China 6* pyramid
Hello Kitty!
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Craig's list has had a couple winners recently.
UKI-Parcel comes to mind.

Stay home, accept deliveries and a check for more than the amount of shipping...
deposit the check in your personal bank account and before it actually clears send a moeny order to a Russian drop box.

You know... pretty standard stuff.
If this guy is doing the same things that the scammers do, then I'd hesitate to call him "real" in a context with "legit."

If it looks like a duck....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic