SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivor Grimey Colon wrote:
No McDonalds in Ghana

There is this, however: http://www.mrbiggsonline.com
Zed
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kojo is indeed one of the stupidest lads ever.

Even after the abusive call he received last night, the git is still e-mailing me.

Call the lad often! He does'nt need to sleep a whole night through. Evil or Very Mad

Z[/b]

freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone feeling sorry for him?

Here are some early exchanges

Quote:
Mr. George

You are really pushing it, I guess you think I am some stupid journalist out there right? Do you think I am interested in the money or what? �450,000 is nothing to me ok.

Here is is in "ultimatum" mode

Quote:
> You can appreciate my position and say something I want to hear and
> also do something about in the good interest of your client or you can
> call my bluff and wait for the news to break.
>
> So what is it gonna be?

here he is being an arrogant little sh*t again (this went on for weeks) A lot of the bait is me actually bargaining

Quote:
Now if we have a deal, I want exactly �450,000 B. Pounds paid into the account I have given to your client and proof of payment sent to me for confirmation within the next 7 days or the deal is off.

When I receive the money, I shall wipe off the story from my system and it shall never be printed. Your client shall never hear from me or from anybody regarding the story and that will be the end of it.

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
shrek

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now, the humble version, just in from last night...
Quote:
I guess this is it for today, another disappointment another day in hell for me right here. What I do not understand is why Rachel would give you a wrong number for BMG music lawyer or is it an honest mistake? Maybe you have gotten the real BMG lawyer�s number by now.

I have ended up spending complete one week in Ghana stranded doing absolutely nothing positive than wait and wait, when I should be out there chasing after stories that could make news.
Nevertheless I hope this would be over by next week as I continue to wait for some cash to retrieve my passport and get ready to go to Liberia to meet George.

I hope you are still making more efforts to get someone to send me some money here for real.
I also wonder why in the last 6 days, none of the arrangement you and your office made to send me money has yielded the desired result. It is surprising right? Something must be wrong somewhere.
I am still waiting and hoping that you come true for me, as that�s all I can do for now,

Jacob

Er, not so cocky now, eh? A long way from saying �450,000 is nothing to him, ok, to sleeping rough and penniless in Accra! Very Happy

@zed: I don't believe it!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ freddibnah & Shrek - I've been tied Up with a lot of R/L BS the past week and this safari bait is just what the doctor ordered to make me laugh. Priceless work, wear your hats with pride! bow_down

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn't his newspaper (he's a journo right?) advnace him funds to retrieve his passport? Then he could pay them back with a nice article on living on the street sof Accra- what it's like to be down and out thousands of miles from home.

Or, why not pop into the cafe and have a new passport printed out for himself? They seem to think the rest of the world accepts them, why would the border officials in Liberia be any more suspicious than someone you are randomly send $17,000,000 to just because you found their email address as someone trustworthy on the internet?

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Synth_FG
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could always tell him that you have been on the phone to the hotel and paid his bill with your credit card + paid for a few extra days whilst you sort things out

Then claim the hotel has stolen the money after he go's and asks

United Kingdom
fr.kenny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are times when we mere mortal baiters just have to stand back and bow_down One of the best Fred and Shrek

'I will not for any reason go back to Money Gram office for any reason niether will my account officer will go there again.I can notbe fooled many times before i be come wise.It is painful'. Barrister Felemi
'I have rejected the murderous husband and banned him from all carnal activities' Joy Taylor (thats Charles Taylor sorted then)
'Thank you for your dis-appointment, thank you for making me lose my car,thank you for putting shame on me before my account officer, and thank you for wasting my time' Barrister Fellani (no need to thank me mate - my pleasure!!).
shrek

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he needs a few more mosquitoes to feed on him first. But yesterday I got my office clerk to send him a proper UPS tracking number for his missing postal draft. Here is his response:
Quote:
Mr. Douglas,
I have received your message and the included UPS tracking number, but something about it does not add up. Don�t mistake me.

I have checked the status of the package at UPS Website on the Internet and it shows that this particular package was billed on the 22 October 2005 to MUENSTER, De and right now it�s location is NOTTULN, DE wherever that may be.
My package was supposed to have been on 31 October 2005.
Could you explain what that means? It looks like this is not the tracking number for my package after all or there is a mistake somewhere.

Please check again and reconfirm ok

Jacob

Damn! Douglas must've sent the wrong tracking number! Confused

Anyway, he is really a very polite person at the moment, isn't he? Sometimes I have to go back and re-read his earlier threats to remind myself what a slimeball criminal this lad really is! Very Happy

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I guess this is it for today, another disappointment another day in hell for me right here.
Next years blockbuster could well be Mugu Groundhog Day Laughing

Sounds like he's getting used to it though, better turn up the heat a little Twisted Evil

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor favour has been calling Barr Kojo on +447031968197 can't get through

"Dear May,

How are you, please can you reconfirm that your number for me i tried to call you three times today but the line was bussy what what is happening,and once again have you stil contaced the bank please try and if you have not i am very worried and need to hear from you as soon as spossible or you can call me on 0022507514401 please i will be waiting to hear from you soon

My Regards
Mr Favour"

Is the number still working?
shrek

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad is lying. They ALL lie. You'll get used to this. Your lad is probably too cheap to use his phone credits.

Just slap him and tell him to call if he is serious. Very Happy

Anyway, these two numbers now ALSO redirect to Barr Kojo:

+44703 184 4922
+44703 184 0125

So take your pick, or give him all 3 numbers! Then he won't have an excuse any more.

x2 Safari
shrek

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I think his true colours are coming out again... Very Happy
Quote:
I don't understand what is going on with your people and honestly I am getting fed up with their crap.

I have checked with the hotel receiption and no one has called their to speak with me or leave any kind of message for me.

again I have checked the status of the western union on the Internet because I don't want to rush off to their office again only to be told there is no money as in the previous cases.
guess what? the status on the Internet shows picked up. just like the one Anthony sent the other time.

I think what is happening here is that Rebbeca sent the money to someone else as Anthony did and the receiver has already collected the money before the MCTN was sent to me.

I don't know whom you told them to send the money to and whom the actually sent it to but is not me again.

as for Anthony, he wanted to give me his credit card information for usage but I told him Credit card is not commonly accpeted in Ghana as they do not have the facility to process it. only 5-star hotels accept credit card payment here and I am not staying in a 5-star hotel so what I need is cash.

you can check the western union status yourself on their website and you would see what I am talking about. it shows that the money has been picked up by whomever it was sent to even before I received the MTCN number.

if the money was sent in my name as the recipient no one else but me would be able to collect it. so there is only one explanation and that is the western union was not sent to me or in my name as the receiver.

now how do you explain that? I don't want to go to western Union office here only to be told the same thing they having been telling in the two previous cases.

please send my own western union to me in my name and ask the sender to call me on my own number 233 20 888 6287.

in avoidance of doubt, I shall still go over to western union office once more and I shall get back you to confirm if I received the money or not.

thanks,

Jacob

x2 Safari
DrPhilMaballs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. You guys are pros! How's a n00b supposed to even start when there's baiting of this level going on! Wink

Good work fella.
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, how long before you bring him home??? This is a masterpiece, a priveledge to watch! Razz

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Shrek. Well if he keeps seeing the money as being picked up, it's obviously stolen right? Perhaps it's time to send him to a WU on a tirade and hope he gets his butt landed in jail. Or if you need someone "dey chop de maga", I'm willing to help Twisted Evil
@Charlie Fake - Dang! Now you have me all hungry for jollof rice and moinmoin (which looks like the original mystery meat.)

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think what is happening here is that Rebbeca sent the money to someone else as Anthony did and the receiver has already collected the money before the MCTN was sent to me.

I don't know whom you told them to send the money to and whom the actually sent it to but is not me again.

I think it's about time he put his investigative journalism skills to use. Agree that someone is obviously taken the money intended for him and he should try to find out who. Maybe WUI can have him arrested for suspiciously lurking about their office.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the WU computer your money has been collected in one of the major banks in Accra. Yes, that's the one with the many security guards. So what? Laughing
shrek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobby gets upset with the constant inability of Jacob to pick up his money...

Quote:
Jacob,

I only just got back from another dinner party, and I must say that I
am rather disappointed. That is because I myself saw the Western Union
confirmation that Rebecca printed out this morning and it definitely
showed that she has paid you 2000 bucks. And I am quite sure that
Anthony would not try to fiddle me outta 2000 bucks earlier. So, since
you are a journalist, and if you REALLY have not received the money,
then explain to me how come you're still staying in a hotel which you
said has kicked you out? You were broke earlier but now it seems that
you can afford the hotel, the internet, the phone, etc.

I don't quite get you. Sorry but something about this just is not right.

Bobby

Oh, dear. Now Bobby seems to have found out that the WU money has been picked up by Jacob after all...
Quote:
Jacob,

FYI. I was so angry I did not sleep last night and I woke Rebecca up and got her to send me the Western Union information immediately first thing this morning. Look at both emails below!

What do you say now? Are my staff such bad incompetent people like you say? Why are you lying to me? How much more do you want to screw from us? Is the contract settlement amount not enough? I think these petty little frauds of yours are enough cause for us to break your bloody contract! I'm going to call George about this NOW! If you dare publish anything against me, I will bloody well publish everything about you as well. Let's see who people will believe!

Bobby

<snip>
Your money transfer has been picked up by the receiver. Following is a summary of your transaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TRANSACTION DETAILS:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MTCN:
xxxxxx91xx

Date of Order:
11/8/2005

Amount Sent:
�1142.00

Receiver Name:
JACOB LEON

Picked Up

Exchange rate* 1.00 GBP = 1.7566 USD
Local currency pay out = 2006.04 USD

*Currency Exchange. -- Money transfers will normally be paid in the currency of the destination country. In some countries, payment is available in U.S. dollars or other alternate currency. In addition <snip>

NOW he will really think someone has ripped him off in Ghana... Very Happy

x2 Safari
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I cant wait to see what he makes of that!!!

<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>

---------------------
shrek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And here is his reply. I think it is a little off-script... Very Happy

Quote:
Listen before you start calling me names check the facts ok. Why would I received $2000 and deny it? I AM NOT STUPID OK.
To start with, I am not staying at the hotel anymore I don�t know why you said that but here is the hotel number 233 21 304 958 you can call them to ask if I am still a guest. I left that hotel since last week Friday.
Secondly the only reason I still send emails is because I bought enough time in advance from the Internet caf� here when I still had some cash and now they gave me a credit line to use their caf� and make limited calls pending when I receive money to pay up. So I am equally accumulating cost at the Internet caf� as well. do not accuse me of what I am not ok. I am not lying to you and I don�t appreciate being called a lyre.
From the western union information you sent to me, it indicated that the money was pick up in US Dollars. Ghana Western Union does not pay out money in US Dollars. They only pay in local currency, which is Cedis.

It means Rebecca sent the money to someone called Leon Jacob in US whom she knows thinking he is the person you wanted her to send the money to. I guess Anthony did the same. That was why Ghana western Union office could not find a trace for the money because it was not routed to Ghana.

I could not have been in Ghana and in USA at the same time, is it possible?
Read the western union�s print out, it shows that the money was paid in British Pounds and collected in USA Dollars, which means this Leon Jacob who received the money, is in the US so it could not have been myself.
At least now it makes some sense what has been going on, it appears when you tell them to send money to Leon Jacob, they think you meant another Leon Jacob in US known to them and they would just send the money to him without checking the facts correctly.

Please you have to give them proper information about whom the payment should go to ok. Anthony called and spoke with me on phone so he knows exactly where I am and he should be able to make western Union address to me In Ghana.
If the payment is not routed to Accra Ghana there is no way I would pick it up.
This time, tell them to send them western Union to
MR. NKOSI JACOB
AND THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO ACCRA IN REPUBLIC OF GHANA.
Let them use my second name this time and let�s see where the mistake would come from.

For your information, people only care about what the read or hear not about whom it came
from. They don�t have to believe you or me, they believe what the read in black and white. Besides I have not done anything wrong that you can publish and you do not have any real proof of such wrongdoing. The only wrong I have done here is trying to safe your image and reputation because I believe people like me and the rest of the world who enjoy listening to your music and watching your videos should be able to continue to do that without divided opinion or negative opinion attached to you.
If my action of trying to stop such negative publicity against from happening is being seen as bad, then you can go ahead and publish it and I would explain it as part of my strategy to obtain more facts from you to build up the main story.

It would not be the first time powerful people have published or done something against Journalist or media houses that published an expose on them. In Zimbabwe, President Mugabe closed down many private newspapers and media houses for saying the truth about him but it did not stop the rest of the world from knowing the truth about him.

Let�s not resort to threat now, it won�t help anybody especially you
I now have a whole lot of proof that can make good story in the news but I do not intend to publish them at least not if you honor our contract of confidence.
I am trying as much as possible to remain calm and patient. Please tell your people to send money to me in Ghana not to someone else in another country.

My number is 233 20 888 6287, they should call me on this number and give me the MCTN number. I am not staying at any hotel in Ghana for now because I do not have money to pay.
I hope we understand each other now.

Thanks,

Jacob.

x2 Safari
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's getting pretty desperate now!! I think you need to test him somehow to make sure he is telling the truth about having no money. Anyone think of a way how?? Twisted Evil

---------------------
profmajom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm wondering how is he going to identify himself at the WU office if his passport is held by the hotel Rolling Eyes
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, that will be interesting to see how he manages that!!

---------------------
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So which street gutter is he sleeping in? All the doorways are taken already!

I'm just a stupid troll.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic