SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, of course I did not expect that! That's probably the ISP. All I had assumed was that the IP was a fixed IP, that's all, which would be relatively easy to trace.

If it was an IC, then it's the end of the trail but if it was a company or private person...

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
shrek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest update. Lad is still in Accra! Very Happy

Quote:
Thanks for the call today and the email. I have received the money order and I hope I would be able to cash it easily here.

What I really needed is an urgent cash to settle my hotel expenses here today and avoid being kicked out by the hotel management for none payment.

I hope the hotel management would allow me continue to stay for that long until I receive and cash the draft.

I shall talk to them later to know what they would say. Meanwhile could you send me the tracking/reference number of the package so as to monitor the arrival for quick delivery.

Regards,
Jacob

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! Mr. Green
That is one miserable mugu. I hope they let him sleep in a shack behind the hotel and make him work as liftboy and dish washer to compensate for their losses before they kick him out. Laughing
shrek

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he brought a change of clothes either, so he'd be pretty smelly by now. Yeech! Very Happy

x2 Safari
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry Lord Vader , i was just picking up that address on quite a few lads.. so i just sent the info to Rian , as he will be able to get more info from that Building....I cant get past the Site Admin information myself ...

Also dont companies and buildings have certain ranges of IP's they can use .. My company has only a certain range of IP's to use , and if you look at the whois on these IP's our lads are using it seems that Each Building has its own range of IP's ... just a query and my 2 cents

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just an update Shrek , i have not received any replies yet from that IP address , i am on my way to my ferry account to see if i picked up something there

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful! Brilliant! Marvelous! etc etc ad infinitum

Great stuff. He's spent 4 days stuck in a hotel that he can't pay for 3000 miles from home after a miserable journey. All we need now is to make sure he gets bitten by a rabid rat as he scavenges for food out back Very Happy

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
shrek

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the guy (George) whom the lad came to meet has been deported for moneylaundering over the weekend but the lad has begged George's boss to send him some money as referred to earlier above. This is the reply just received from the lad when asked if he can rush back to South Africa to meet George, who is now ready to pay him there! Very Happy
Quote:
I am sorry about George situation and don�t know what to say. But I came all the way out here to meet him and receive my paymnet so I do not wish to go back just like that other wise it would be wasted journey.

I received a message from one Mr. Douglas indicating that he sent me a money order, through Fedex, which would take about 3 days to reach me. So I have to receive the $2000 so as to settle my already accomulated hotel expenses bills before I can go back to SA so do not cancel the payment from New York except if George can send me up to $5000 tomorrow by Western Union money transfer from UK to settle my expenses and buy my return ticket. If not I would have to wait to receive the New York payment to settle my expenses here first before any other thing.

Howver having come all the way to Ghana for this, I want to wait and conclude it from here if posible So ask George get intouch with me immediately and let us discuss the next approach for the payment before I can decide how long to wait here in Ghana or not to wait. I do not want this whole trip to be for nothing and I will not be happy about it.
Thanks,

Jacob

Looks like the lad has committed himself to another 3 days' stay in Accra. Oh well.

x2 Safari
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's beginning to doubt my sincerity

Quote:
> George,
> I am sorry about your ordeal and I was very worried
> when I arrived and went to Novotel only to find out
> you were not in their guest list nor was any
> reservation made for me either. Where do you stay when
> you arrived Thursday Night?
>
> I checked into another hotel called Odasani hotel and
> I am still there at the moment and I am already in
> debt there.
>
> I am surprise you are asking me to send you receipt
> and ticket before you believe that I came to Accra,
> what do you take me for?
>
> that is not fair George.
> Here is the Hotel number +233 (21) 304 XXX and you can
> call them to confirm I am right here in Ghana. You can
> even ask the hotel people which day and time did I
> check into the Hotel.
> You can also call me on this Ghana mobile line +233
> (20) XXX628.

> I really need to speak with you right away. I came
> with a one way ticket and I have already discarded the
> counter foil since it was no longer useful so I don�t
> have it with me to send to you. I can however send the
> Hotel receipt to you but I still do not like the idea
> of asking me to send you this stuff for you to know I
> am serious. It means you don�t trust me.

It seems there is a breakdown of trust here?!? I always trust blackmailers. Here is a description of his hotel.
Quote:

Odorkor Official Town, is the location of this budget hotel. Accommodation is simple.

Accepted credit cards - None, but Cash.

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
shrek

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Accepted credit cards - None, but Cash.

Nice. I wonder how they treat non-paying guests... Very Happy

x2 Safari
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

he's paid MONEY!

I've just left a message for him at the hotel desk. He's there all right. Any lingering doubt that he had someone else in Ghana is gone - I'm claiming my hat!

His latest message (I got mad at him bitching - I said I had been strip searched by the Ghana Police and could not look at rubber gloves in the same way anymore)

Quote:
George,
please don't get mad at me, I am sorry if you are
offended by what I siad. I understand what you went
through at the hands of the police.
ask me I know how African police works. they are
mostly horrible and I wish you did not had to go
through that.

it also looks like he can't even get a flight back straight away!

Quote:
I have not paid the hotel accommodation for Monday
and today Tuesday because I am out of cash. I still
have a few more days to stay until the next flight
depending on the availability of seat. you can call
the hotel to confirm as well, if you do not beleive
me.

Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weasledna wrote:
sorry Lord Vader , i was just picking up that address on quite a few lads.. so i just sent the info to Rian , as he will be able to get more info from that Building....I cant get past the Site Admin information myself ...

Maybe the reason is that this is the IP of a web proxy, like the AOL proxy... Wink
The IP and the building are not connected. It�s only the address given by SAIX for registration of this netblock of IPs.
Even *if* they would be able to track this down to a fixed IP of a net cafe, they would need better quality information. Sure, they can say "This cafe�s been used for scamming", but there is a few areas in Africa where this is actually true for 100% of all cafes. You need solid proof for them to nail specific people. "Hey, arrest them all!" ain�t happening.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to xe.com, 450,000 Ghanian Cedis is only about $49.05 US dollars. Slap him for asking for anything more than that.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He still has a mobile phone. If he needs money he should sell it or he will be the one who is sold when he doesnt pay the hotel bill Very Happy
shrek

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he says he was doing the safari only for Bobby's "good". Ah, well...

Quote:
I told the hotel mamagement that I am expecting some
money for the payment and they are being understanding
enough. so please I need some money here urgently. you
don't want me to starve myself or be stranded here do
you? I deserve better treatment than that after all,
all this efforts I am makng is for the interest of
Bobby.
I could have decided to go the other way and save my
time but I choosed to be on Bobby's side, should I be
punished for that?

x2 Safari
MondoZero
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I could have decided to go the other way and save my
time but I choosed to be on Bobby's side, should I be
punished for that?

Well, since you asked, YES.
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FredDibnah & Shrek

Put your safari hats on, the sun can make you really ill in these hot clim8s!

Razz

I'm just a stupid troll.
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to keep on posting in this thread but Shrek and I wanted more from this lad. I thought you would all like to know the latest.

We figured, since he's got to stay in Accra a little longer to wait for his flight - we could give him something to do.

So we've started sending him on false WUXFERS and internet cafe trips!

This in just 30 mins ago

Quote:
George,
I am still waiting for the correct western Union number so as to go back to them before they close for the day. the initial number you sent to me was wrong according to Western Union office here.

I have been waiting for your call and email. you know how hash the weather is around here it is hot and dry and yet I have been going back and forth to the Internet cafe to check for your message under the hot sun.

please try and be considerate and make it easier for me.
thanks for your understanding.

Jacob.

Aaah, Don't you love baiting criminals? I've got a nice warm fuzzy feeling about this.

scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weather conditions in Accra as of 10 a.m. EST: 78 degrees with light rain.

I believe it rained yesterday, too, and the highest the temperature has been over the past two days is 86F.

Hot and dry? Slap him for his exaggeration of the "hash" weather conditions!

-----
"FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ASH HOLE"
Justice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey there!

Have enjoyed reading this and I am very impressed with your ongoing efforts ~ please continue to keep us updated!

Well done Smile

JJ. Smile
w3jn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Plane flights in Africa, particularly between East and West Africa, are a real challenge. Seldom are there daily flights between any two cities, so you often end up cooling your heels for a few days waiting for the next flight if your business is concluded or you miss your original booking. The *only* professionally run airline outside of South Africa on the whole continent was, IMHO, Ethiopian Airlines, which was (and maybe still is) a first class operation all 'round.

I could prattle on and on about dangerous aircraft, wreckage-strewn runways, surly/corrupt airport officials, surly/corrupt customs officials, surly/corrupt baggage handlers, etc. Suffice it to say this lad has had a miserable safari - and it's only half done! Twisted Evil
GoolieKnocker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding work gentlemen. We're all waiting with 'baited breath' for an update......

Gil
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he could well end up in prison for non-payment of his mounting debts. Splendid!
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Q: Why doesnt his oga send him money to pay the hotel?
A: Because he is angry or the lad still hopes for the magas money

Laughing
shrek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am pretty certain this lad undertook this "business deal" without the knowledge of anyone else. After all, he thought he was going to pick up �250,000 in cash!

But that raises a good point. His oga won't be too pleased when he finds out... Very Happy

x2 Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic