SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu travels 1100 - 1300 miles on safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe at the end of the bait, you *should* give him a k7 number and when he does call just say 'It's me again!'

Bait him over and over again till he's like Hamm's skullboy!
doe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this guy dumb or wat. u should have sent him to a remote town/village
zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the safari begin!

Sorry Hamm, reusing your image!
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
so pls i am banging you in the name of god

Shocked

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think brain/finger co-ordination is a little off in their greed!
Ug the Barbarian
Account closed at users request

Location: Great Britain Sanity: Flaming penguins Drinks: Beer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just read your story.
I'm sorry there are no Emoticons to display the admiration for the size of that safari!
Please accept this humble picture as token!

I now have a worthy level to achieve!

P.S. Sell the rights to the story to Hollywood! You'd earn a fortune!

Banks Spain Switzerland Very Happy
1 lad, 2 trips approx, 2,500km = 2 x Safari
maxheadroom
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, they already made a movie about this. It was called Lawrence of Arabia.

M-m-max

Charles Soludo's Halloween joke: "halloween joke to you my friend. Hope you are well and make sure that you send the last number in good faith ok." Nov 2, 2008
Now i know why you are deaf and dum, because you are so stupid and crazy, so please i dont need to ask you that any more, you are a real joker that what you are SCROLL YOUR ASS." Chuck Soludo Nov 5, 2008 Easter Egg 2012
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ug the Barbarian, cheers mate Laughing Laughing

Just replied to the Reverend after ignoring him since yesterday, hope Mr Egbuna has gone for the money already Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just replied to me with some crap about he went to the bank in Abuja, but they had a virus blah blah and want me to send it Western Union instead Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey this is charity, he doesn't get to dictate the mode of payment. Slap him and tell him this is the only mode of payment. Take it or leave it.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah I know that mate, I replied to him earlier:

Read The Safari Bait Here

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another reply from the Reverend, he really is a fucktard and is getting on my nerves now, same old thing, send it by WU and the god and the devil blah blah blah Rolling Eyes. I replied telling him it's his last chance to collect it or the donation is gone for good Evil or Very Mad He does want to chat on YIM though, and if I feel he is not going to collect it, I will burn him Twisted Evil

Gunnar Rea
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Just went through the bait at your page.

Hilarious SP Thumbs up

You eat proper crap food don't you?
- Scam Patroller

16 x United Kingdom 6 x Netherlands 2 x United States 3 x South Africa 8 x Ivory Coast 1 x Nigeria 4 x Spain 8 x Benin 1 x Ghana 3 x Switzerland 2 x Canada 1 x Bahamas, The

1 x Malaysia
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
doe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His spelling has got worse. i think u should slap him again. wat an ass
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yes, it's a lot worse Laughing, and the caps are back on in his reply below, but he's not angry. I have to say that he really does conceal his anger and frustration well:

Quote:
GOOD DAY SIR,
HOW IS YOUR DAY OVER THEERE? HOPE ALL IS WELL.
PLS IF YOU KNOW THAT U CANNOT SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PLS FORGET IT AND WE WILL KNOW THAT WE DID NOT GET ANY HELP FROM YOU.

REMAIN BLESSED
REV JOHN WEST.

Awwwwww, I am no help at all am I Laughing, it is now time to send him a Western Union payment for the $2000, the only problem is that I will be sending it through the "real" again like I did with the first $1000 I sent him, and I will tell him I have sent him the MTCN through this form on their (his) website:

http://www.littlesaintsorphanages.org/lsoform.html#western

I can't see how he can possibly say the peron I sent it too has run off with the money again, it is his website after all, so he should be receiving it Twisted Evil

My reply:

Quote:
Howdy doody rev, how you hanging man?

Look rev, tell you what I will do man, just to make you happy, as you are having bad problems with the MoneyGram transfer, I will send you the $2000 by Western Union.

I am going to the Western Union payment office right now to pay it, it will be sent to you in about 20 minutes from now, let me know as soon as you have received it.

Reg.

As soon as he replies asking for the MTCN to collect it, I will tell him where I sent it to and that it has already been collected by his website and is he trying to scam me Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that was quick, he has replied already:

Quote:
DEAR SIR,

THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD MAIL. WE WILL BE GRATEFULL IF YOU SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

YOU CAN USE THIS INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY,
RECIEVERS NAME-------TONY U. EUGUNA.
TEXT QUESTION----------WHAT FOR,
ANSWER--------FOR LITTLE SAINTS.

SA YOU DO THIS PLS FORWARD US ALL THE INFORMATIONS SO THA IT WILL BE EASY TO CASH. THE GOOD LORD WILL REPLENISH YOUR POCKET IN JUSUS NAME.

REMAIN BLESSED

REV JOHN WEST

I will leave him sitting in the the internet cafe waiting for my reply for a while, then break his heart again Twisted Evil

Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scam Patroller wrote:

RECIEVERS NAME-------TONY U. EUGUNA.

Is that a new Safari man I see before me?
Razz

I'm just a stupid troll.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Yeah I saw that mistake, probably did it in his excitment when he heard I was sending it WU Laughing, I haven't pointed out his mistake as it may come in handy later, I just mailed him:

Quote:
Hey rev, I have sent the $2000 to you, I sent the payment details including the mtcn, and the question and answer to you through your website, I thought it would be a lot safer that way, I used the form on this page of your website to send the details to you:

http://www.littlesaintsorphanages.org/lsoform.html#western

So the payment details should be with you by now, log onto your website, get the payment details and then get back to me once you have collected the $2000, it has been a pleasure to give you this money, I hope you spend it wisely.

Reg.

Big Daddy
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work it took me a good hour or so to read all that on your site... Even had to take a lunch break because my eyes were getting sore... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard anything from my lad since I sent the $2000 to him through the "real" charity website Crying or Very sad, so I thought I would ask what's going on just to annoy him:

Quote:
Hey rev, I see that you have collected the money I sent to you through your website.

I find it very strange that you have not contacted me since I sent the $2000 to you the other day, you better not be scamming me you fucker, why haven't you been in touch with me since you got the $2000, please explain?

Reg.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a reply from him, cheeky bastard he is:

Quote:
Subject: WE DID NOT RECIEVE ANY MONEY.

DEAR, IF YOU HAVE NOTHING DOING WITH YOUR TIME WHY NOT GO THE MARKET AND SELL SOMETHING SO THAT YOU MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR SELF. (wtf, mouthy twat Evil or Very Mad)

I TAUGHT YOU ARE A RESPONSIBLE MAN,BUT AFTER GOING THROUGH YOUR MAIL I NOTICED SOME STUPID CHARACTER IN YOU. (so now I am the stupid one, was I the one who travelled nearly 3000 miles, how stupid was that Laughing)

PLS I DID NOT RECIEVE ANY MONEY FRM YOU.THE ONLY DONATION THAT WE RECIEVED LAST MONTH WAS FRM MR COLLINCE MIKE FRM AMERICA.

HE REALLY HELP US AND WE ALL APPRECIATE IT.

YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU SENT US MONEY AND YOU DID NOT GIVE US THE SENDERS NAME AND THE TEXT QUESTION.

PLS IF YOU STILL WANT TO HELP US YOU CAN STILL GIVE US YOUR DONATION PLS,DONT SEND IT TO OUR WEBSITE.SEND IT DIRECT TO JOHN WEST .

REMAIN BLESSED

REV JOHN WEST

I can't understand why he didn't get it, it's his website I sent it through Twisted Evil

I replied:

Quote:
Rev, what the fuck are you talking about, I sent you all of the payment details by using the form on your website, so how can you NOT have got the money, because I checked and it has been collected already, so explain how you have not got it, payment details were sent to YOU through YOUR website, so YOU must have collected the money.

And what is the other crap you are spouting about me selling things at the market to make money? I will have you know that I make thousands of dollars playing poker and I have 2 businesses, so cut the crap asshole.

Then you said you noticed some stupid character in me after going through my email, what stupid character?

In your email you said "YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU SENT US MONEY AND YOU DID NOT GIVE US THE SENDERS NAME AND THE TEXT QUESTION".

You are the stupid one Rev, you have a form on your website for people to send donation payment information to you like the senders name, and question and answer, and that's where I sent you the information, yet you say you didn't get it, but it's been collected, so who is the stupid character then, it's YOU, you dopy fucking arsewipe, why have a webform to send information too if you say you don't receive it, explain that to me?

Stop all your fucking bullshit right now you retarded little twat, get back to me right now and explain yourself, and what have you done with the money you scamming bastard.

Reg.

I wonder if he will reply, hmmmmmm

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for stringing this mugu up and posting this bait. I laughed so hard that it hurt and at the same time learned so much from the Supreme Master Baiter. Laughing
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just had 2 mails from the Rev, one he sent 3 times Rolling Eyes and the other once, his spelling has really gone to pot now Laughing:

Quote:
DEAR,
how are you and hope you are fine today, so why do you keep on lieing that you send money to man of god and you did not send any thing to this orphanage home so pls if you send anything through moneygram and you track it ang they told you the money has been collected is better you report to there manager,

so what i want to tell is that we dont collect any money from you simple.mr man stop saying that you send money and that they have collect it, if you want to help this orphanage pls and pls help mind you you are not doing it for me you are only doing itfor god sake and if you dont want to help pls and pls stop saying tha stupid talk and mind you we are not playing hear and if you wish to send us money you send it to ud throgh wester union money and pls go to your moneygram and collect your money back so i will belooking forwadr to your replay today.

REV JOHN WEST.

And this one:

Quote:
DEAR SIR,

WE DONT COLLECT ANYTHING FROM YOU SO MIND YOU IF YOU WANT TO SEND US ANYTHING YOU CAN SEND IT THROUGH WESTER UNION OR YOU STOP LIEING ANGAIST A MAN OF GOD OR ELSE GOD SHALL FIGHT YOU AND I BELIVE YOU WILL NOT LIKE GOD TO FIGHT YOU SO MAY GOD FOR GIVE YOU FOR YOU DONT KNOW WHT YOU ARE DOING SO I WILL LIKE TO TELL YOU AS SOON AS YOU GO TO YOUR MONEYGRAM AND COLECT YOUR MONEY BACK YOU CAN DONATE FOR ME THROUGH WESTER UNION, HAER ARE THE INFORMANTION YOU WILL SEND TO US,

SO MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU SEND US THIS MONEY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER USERS ONLY:
TITLE Mr Mrs

FIRST NAME

SURNAME (LAST NAME)

CONTACT ADDRESS

EMAIL ADDRESS

TELEPHONE

MOBILE PHONE

COUNTRY

CITY

PASSWORD

TEST QUESTION

ANSWER

SENT BY

DATE SENT

AMOUNT
(he copied all of that word for word off the real website Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes)

REV JOHN WEST.

I replied:

Quote:
Listen up Rev, what is all this fucking crap where you keep saying I am lieing?

I already told you that I withdrew the money from MoneyGram, it wasn't sent by MoneyGram, it was already sent by WESTERN UNION.

Check my email I sent to you on October 15th, it says this in my email from that date:

Quote:
Howdy doody rev, how you hanging man?

Look rev, tell you what I will do man, just to make you happy, as you are having bad problems with the MoneyGram transfer, I will send you the $2000 by Western Union.

I am going to the Western Union payment office right now to pay it, it will be sent to you in about 20 minutes from now, let me know as soon as you have received it.

Reg.

As you can see, it was sent to you by WESTERN UNION on October 15th and I sent those payment details to you through the form on your website on that date, that was the same form on your website where you have copied this wording from below:

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER USERS ONLY:
TITLE Mr Mrs

FIRST NAME

SURNAME (LAST NAME)

CONTACT ADDRESS

EMAIL ADDRESS

TELEPHONE

MOBILE PHONE

COUNTRY

CITY

PASSWORD

TEST QUESTION

ANSWER

SENT BY

DATE SENT

AMOUNT

I filled all of those above details on your website form and submitted the filled in form to you, you must have received it at your website as the money has already been picked up, you own the website, therefore, you must have been the one who collected the $2000, so stop fucking lieing to me and saying you have not got it, because I checked the MTCN on the Western Union website and it has already been collected by YOU, you better start telling the truth before god punishes your sorry ass.

Reg.

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad you didn't have an MTCN that you could give him that showed the money was collected...

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Funny you should mention that, I am looking for one at the monent Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic