SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Chief's on the warpath!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Groovlstk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is just a sample from an ongoing bait where I'm helping another baiter try to extract trophies from 'Chief Iya Mamura' by playing a rival guyman. The funny thing is he keeps referring to himself as 'chief' even to a fellow guyman, it's cracking me up!

After my first email, the Chief says:

Quote:
Dear Mr XXX,

Thank you for your message. How do I know you so that you will send my share to me when he pays. You know that Guymen are full of stories when it happens but let me trust you for your word.

So, get in touch with me now, so that I know you before I spoil the job.

Chief Iya Mamura

I reply:

Quote:
mamura, what you chief of, sphincters? wetin dey do you?

I tink you sweat like chrismas goat, my mugu marty mcfly am coming to madrid on friday.

you can trust me, i send you 10% of big mans payment if you no spoil deal.

Now, although I've told him I'm based in Madrid, Chief Dumbass writes back:

Quote:
I thank you for your 10% which you promise to give but I do not know you at all. You can meet me at Tonys Cybercafe, Ajangbadi before 2 days or I blow the job off.

Thank you for your understanding.

Chief Iya Mamura

Time for a smackdown:

Quote:
mamura, why you tell me dis yama-yama about you being chief? who am you chief of, buttpirating?

you tink am gon go back to ajangbadi to meet you? we have good business here in madrid.

dis mugu marty mcfy tel me he don trust you so natin spoil, dat business don get many leg no matter wat you say him. we see who tell the better tale

Finally, the Chief threatens to narc me out:

Quote:
Dear Oga Big Man,

I give yo up to this Night when I will do at Tony Cindera Cybercafe today and if I do npot see you, I will blow the job whether he beleives me or not. f you cannot come, give e yor phone or Contact address for me to meet with you and discuss only. The time I give you is latest 12.00 Midnight today.

Chief James Balogun Iya Mamu

I've got to hand it to the Chief, he has no cards to play, he doesn't know when to hold or to fold, but he keeps tossing chips into the pot like he's holding a royal flush!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic