SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sad story of a real scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly! Very Happy Take him! He is a hero!
barBARRYan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Komosol,
What you did stands as an example to us all of what we are trying to accomplish. That you are embarrassed by the accolaids only goes to show that you are a humanitarian.
YOU, PERSONALLY, made a difference in one [no, make that two] person's lives. You did so of your own free will with no expection of return for your time and efforts. You gave a damn. You saw and you acted. This sad world needs a coupla Billion more people like you.

My hat is doffed to you,
comrade

Old Coaster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think all of us are very pleased that Komsomol was able to help a victim and I trust his actions will continue to be an inspiration to the rest of us. We have, however, embarassed him enough and, with the permission of the forum I am locking this thread.

If anyone feels that my action is inappropriate, please pm me.

Old Coaster

United Kingdom Nigeria United Kingdom Spain
Tweety
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have unlocked this topic again for a sole reason only: I have had contact with Monica and she wishes to read this thread and possibly comment in it. She has been taken case of by Dutch Social Security fotunately and she can cope for the moment.

Please don't post it this for the moment and embarres Komsomol any further. I just want it opened to give Monica the possibility of replying. Thank you.

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to think that because people like Konsomol are out there watching these freaks (the Lads) that people who are genuinely innocent are being somehow protected, monitored, and helped/saved.

Genuinely good work Konsomol!!!

D.

EDIT:

"Monica" Keep your chin up! It'll all work out ok. What trials we face only make us stronger!!! Good luck.
D.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Last edited by daimon on Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
pablito0001

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for opening up this thread. I am interested to see how monica is doing too. I hope all goes well for her. She is the type of person who desperately needs hope in her life and this animal preyed off her dreams of a better life.

I hope that monica does post on this board and give updates on her life. and i hope she learns to be a baiter too. Twisted Evil
Tweety
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Again Arrow Please don't post in this topic anymore. Consider it locked for all purposes besides for Monica herself. There's good reason why Old Coaster locked it in the first place. PM me if you disagree and I will explain. All posts below this one will be deleted unless it's Monica herself.

Thank you Cool

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I unstickyfied this. We have way too many stickies cluttering up this forum at the moment. Everybody has read this by now and Monica has a direct link to this thread. My post above remains valid. Consider this locked to all but Monica.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

reading that is like watching someone burn alive in a car ... nothing you can do but watch, what if only you got there a little bit earlier ....

but also reading it, i can see how the scammer's like these are masters at manipulation, always keep the victim on the backfoot, constant pressure, one angle not working, new character and new demands, a prod in a different direction, kep her unbalanced.

it is sickening, but hopefully there won't be any more of these stories inthe future.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This story was just published in the August 2004 German computer magazine c't
In the paper edition it's on pages 76-79.

Thanks to The False Italian for bring this to attention. He was instrumental in getting the article published.

In the online edition, there are links to 419eater and other scambaiting sites here: http://www.heise.de/ct/urls/ see:
Seiten 76 bis 79: Nigeria-Spam (Report)

I didn't see the story posted in the online edition though.

Edit: Sorry folks, I was alerted to this story yesterday but did not have any opportunity to read it in person. It doesn't mention the "Monica" story but it certainly gives a major focus to 419eater.

Last edited by babe_in_muguland on Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
mirakl
Super Master Bitch

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hope your plans for this guy are really nasty. I would love this man to see his own internal organs before he died.

10 dried ancho chiles, 6 dried pasilla negro (or negro) chiles, 4 dried guajillo or mulato chiles, 6 T black raisins, 1/2 cup almonds, 6 T raw sesame seeds, 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds, 1 slice French bread, 1 corn tortilla, One 3-inch piece of Mexican Canela (soft-bark cinnamon)
OR 1 1/2 t ground cinnamon, 6 whole cloves, 1 t black peppercorns, 1 1/2 t dried oregano, 1 round of Ibarra Mexican Chocolate (3.1 oz.)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic