SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WU guy 2: Trip #16 (Safari #4, Arrest #2) Nippels the idiot

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best laugh I've had all day - and this bloke deserves all he gets, with his insane babies and suicidal mothers. Twisted Evil
IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sir the doctor told me to take my baby out of the hospital

I would demand the name of the doctor and the hospital so you can report them to the proper authorities! Perhaps the money should be sent directly to the doctor to avoid confusion?

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the 'doctor' gave up a few trips ago. Now it's him acting as secretary.
Anyway, more scumbag insane baby suicide notes:
Quote:
Okosu Grace to me

Thanks sir for your quick respond.sir i am still in the cafe now waiting to hear from you,please sir go to western union is still working in our country, please go there sir so the i can have peace in the hospital. Please sir send it to them make sure everything is ok so that i will have peace please sir.Because of this issuel i have to spend a night in the cafe, Sir do you want me to die because they are going to through me and my baby out of the hospital soon.Hope to hear from you soonest
Thanks
Grace Okosu

Paraphrase: I'm going to kill myself and my baby will die and it's your fault. TTYL! Your friend, Grace Rolling Eyes

Well I arranged thru certain modalities to have him verify a transfer on line...
Quote:
CC to Chukwudi

You have used the wrong online link.

I was able to send the money online - $780 now because of all the fees.
You can track the money with the link above. Right now it is waiting
for pick up at the bank. click the "Track your money" link.

And then you can see that the status is "Pending". There are several
locations you can pick up the money.

-Cluster

Apparently the baby has gone from being throw out to being treated. For being on it's death bed, it certainly has done well with small amounts of treatment over the last 3 weeks...his writing has really gone to pot here too:

Quote:
Dr. Chukwudi Nwosu to me
Goood day clamtitty
I was so busy , i have seen your money
online,but is not yet recieve it's 4:30pm here, i will
get back to you tomorow as soon as my secretary comes
back.I have given the baby some treatment when i got
the e-mail, and i told grace you have sent the money
but not yet recieve,$780usd . I will get back to you
as soon as possible.
Thanks
Dr chukwudiood day clamtitty,
That signature makes me lol

x6 Mortar x3
Khaan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! This lad must be no short of totally pissed off! Very Happy

Don't forget to visit 419 S-C-A-M: Scamming Con-Artistic Mugus http://www.freewebs.com/419scam/index.htm
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To: -CC
Date: Aug 13, 2005 12:51 PM
Subject: FAKE SITE

Sir we have gone through difference bank today no one have acept the the <edit> transfer,they told me that no bank work with dose company.My secretary travell all the way 5hour from my state to abuja to collect the money and they told him that no money is online, that site is underconstruction for now the site is not yet approve in Nigeria.If you dont want to send the money let her know.Please let me inform you for the last time, if you know you are not giong to send it throudgh western union transfer stop mailling me.The bank told my secretary that western union money transfer is alover the world that is an easy way to collect money than any other way,the bank said that is the only secure site.Thanks for stressing my secretary.

Double the fun!

x6 Mortar x3
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness, but you are very welcome.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
justTRYme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do mad babies drool, too?

you know i told you this in the begining. it takes a very long time for mails get here sometime it might not even get here, we have our po box, that is where we get our mails from, i know you underastand what i mean, this is not your fault at all, it was because of my yahoo account that refused to open, i should have instructed you well on this. -- Michelle Johnson of Johnson Orphanage UK
Master Shake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For a good laugh, here's a link to McF's first WU marathon:

27 Trips!
bigal
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi good -one how about telling them your bank made a simple mistake and changed the third and fourth number around so if they go to the bank again and just swap numbers around you are sure they will get the money othis time --(one more trip to the bank) go get em Big Al
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the last bank, was it a branch location? if so, then the bank you sent from could have easily accidently sent it to the main bank rather than the branch bank.

reason I say this is cause this actually happened to me once in real life when doing a wire xfer. just a thought Wink

McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know if he'll go back now that he's discovered the innernoot.
Evil or Very Mad We'll see.

Quote:
-CC to Chukwudi

What are you talking about?

The only fake site is the fake site you gave me.
www.westernunionmoneytransfer.com is not a site at all!

I am sorry your secretary drove all that way for nothing but I'm not
sure what you want me to do about it. You wanted me to send money
Western Union, and I did. I sent the money MoneyGram and you can't get
it. I send it Western Union again and you even verified it on line and
you still can't get it. What is your secretary's problem??? He doesn't
seem very good at his job if he can't even get the money all these
times.

I will ask Western Union if there is a more secure and direct way to
send the money. If so, I will do it that way.

Go to the Western Union on your end and ask them if they have a more
secure way. OK? Then after you write me back with that way I can try
again.

Frustratingly yours,
Cluster

Quote:
Subject: GO TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

One of my nurse rush down to my house saying that they was a emergency case in the hospital so i have to rush down with her.After i have attend to the patient i have to go back to my computer in my office, then i saw your mail.Please for not stressing my secretary, you have to send the money through western union money transfer.you ask them to give you the site to track the money you send whether it's pick up or not. Then bank manager, first bank PLC Abuja gave the site to my secretary telling him that he should not spend money coming down to ABUJA to collect money that they have other branch in delta state where he can pick up money, that is what my secretary told me.Please if you want to help stop stressing my secretary for God sake he's a human. Why all this dont feel i am after your money.If you dont want to help Mrs Grace just send her a mail tell her you dont want to help her.Dont let her start to embaresing my secretary all the time my secretary comes from the bank.My secretary is a man of God i trust him.I just want to let you know Five Day ago my friend in the united kingdom send me FIVE HUNDREN POUNDS through western union money transfer which track it online and the money was online before i went to the bank.This is the site the bank manager of FISRT BANK warri branch gave to me to track any money before coming to the bank.Here is the site www.westernunion.com then you click (ORDER STATUS) to track the money if it's online or not.Please if you know you are not going to help Mrs Grace stop disturb my E-mail box.

Thanks

Dr chukwudi

I'm pretty sure the 500 pounds is a boast, but this guy is still a class a jagbag.
Poor baby spent money going to Abuja? Tsk Tsk... Twisted Evil

x6 Mortar x3
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
stop stressing my secretary for God sake he's a human
Laughing How long before that appears in your sig @McF

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He has had a couple sig worthy lines, that's right up there. I'm hoping he's the death threat type tho...so I'll hold out for now.

x6 Mortar x3
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm playing with a similar scam where the guy's mother's been at death's door for like 2 months. Whenever you feel he's maxed out on trips, remember that you can convince Doctors Without Borders to give the child free medical care. Then you can slap because it becomes apparent that this clown is more interested in the money than getting the baby care.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I like that modality!
This time tho, I sent him back not even for money...but just for information...
Quote:
-CC to Chukwudi

Look Doctor,
I've TRIED the Western Union already. Why won't you even go over there
and ask them if there is a better way to send money? GO TO THE WESTERN UNION AND ASK THEM!

I DO NOT LIVE IN ENGLAND. I live in the USA. We have all kinds of laws
over here about sending money now because of the terrorism. I can't
help it if you don't know all the rules!

Go ask the Western Union man in your town about the rules for getting
money from the USA or I don't see how I can send it!

Good day to you,
Cluster

WU recommended DHL... Rolling Eyes And an ultimatum? The fink. What's he gonna do? Kill the baby? I know a couple other baiters (Fred) who will be most upset if the baby dies...

Quote:
Subject: YOU CAN STILL GO TO DHL SERVICE

SIR I HAVE SEND MY SECRETARY TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE, WHEN HE CAME BACK HE TOLD ME THAT THE WESTERN UNION BRANCH MANAGER GIVE HIM AN OPTION.HE SAID THAT THE MONEY CAN BE SEND THROUGH (DHL SERVICE). IF YOU WANT TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH DHL TELL THEM TO GIVE YOU THE TRACKING SITE WHICH THEY USE TO TRACK IT THE MONEY IS THEY.OR THROUGH NORMA WESTERN UNION.BECAUSE OF THIS I AM GIVING THREE DAYS GRACE TO SEND IT BECAUSE I WILL STOP GIVEN THE BABY TREATMENT, THEN I WILL KNOW YOU ARE NOT WILLY TO HELP THE LADY.SIR AFTER YOU HAVE SEND IT, I NEED THE TRACKING NUMBER SO THAT I WILL TRACKING IT THE MONEY IS THEY.HERE IS THE ADDRESS YOU CAN SEND IT TO,

NAME:PAUL OKONTA
CITY:WARRI
STATE:DELTA STATE
CODE:234
CONTACT ADDRESS:11 AMAFORISTE STREET OKUMAGBA LAYOUT WARRI DELTA STATE NIGERIA.
AMOUNT SENT:......................................

THANKS
DR CHUKWUDI

x6 Mortar x3
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell, pick a fake courier service from the AA419 database and use them. DHL is not very reliable...from what I've heard.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Bucky
Master Baiter

Location: Knocking back a cold brew with my buddy, Charles Soludo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez, I hope the baby doesn't die. Then I wouldn't have much reason to send the $4,000 for the little tyke's surgery now, would I???

I have never experience such humiliation that you have given me. I am very bitter with you. - Dr Luke Kw@me

Well, the moneygram payment officer as usual rained insult and abuses on me. - Dr. G0dwin 0boh

I think you are a madman who used people for a game. - Pilot J@ckson Jumbo
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE NOT WILLY TO HELP THE LADY
I hope you're going to slap him silly for making disparaging remarks about your manhood...

And don't forget we also have FUPE as an alternative to DHL.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

since cash is a prohibited item for nigeria, when you told dhl that it was cash they refused to accept the package? and so then you shipped it via post office or alternative courier?

just an idle, random thought

IM_Dumm
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or, when DHL refused to send cash due to new Homeland Security laws you could use the courier they recommended who must be met at the airport at a very inconvenient time. Razz

I have a terrible feeling the courier may run off with the money.

"you can as well fuck the hell out" Barr. Peter Ojiko
"Don;t even try to mail me again,just forget about me forever.Even GO AWAY" Abu Tafa
Easter Egg 2013
Code:
Closed lad accounts x 2
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always enjoy McFlibbish baits and hope this one is still going. Maybe a press clipping of an arrest could generate more trips. It would give a clean slate for at least 3 guaranteed trips.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It going and appreciate the Thumbs up. He's just being a prickly pear. Working on safari #3 combining cash not being accepted by DHL, Homeland Security, the works:
Quote:
To: "Dr. Chukwudi Nwosu"
Date: Aug 18, 2005 7:50 AM
Subject: I have sent the money using
The money has been sent through . They did not care that it was cash being sent. Although it was very expensive to send it to you, $35.

They said the money should be there in 3-4 days and you can track it
on line at <snip>- click on Tracking Page and
follow the instructions.
THe tracking number is 547799610.

I just did it and it said it is on it's way.

Please, this is all I can do. Help the baby now.
Blessings!
Cluster

Quote:
Date: Aug 18, 2005 6:13 PM
Subject: please scan the reciept for me

good day mr cluster,
i know he cost you a lost of money to send it down,it see you really want to help the baby,please can you scan the reciept in which you use in the money down for me,so that i can give it to my secretary to claim the money from the ship agent, for proper verification, just down that immediately,
thanks for the concern, you have try alot,
dr chukwudi nwosu

Faking a receipt will be easy...getting him to buy it will be another.

x6 Mortar x3
frazzle
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bucky wrote:
Geez, I hope the baby doesn't die.

Not to worry! I've had great success with Internet treatment of illnesses. One guy who was expected to die within 2 weeks of esophogeal cancer lasted for 3 months.

The key treatment seems to be promising money, but never delivering.

When I've completed my research, I'm thinking of writing it up for The Lancet or British Medical Journal or whatever.

To [email protected]: YOUR MAMA AND YOUR FAMILY, IDIOT, MORKEY,
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
To: "Dr. Chukwudi Nwosu"
Subject: Re: I have sent the money using

I will try to scan the reciept today. It looks like the package will
be available for pick up tomorrow.
I'll let you know of the destination pick up location if I can find
that out today.
Thank you,
Cluster

Quote:
Dr. Chukwudi Nwosu to me

good day mr cluster,
i want the reciept for porper cerification,i dont want them to ambra my secretary,
thanks
chukwudi nwosu

Don't know what ambra is but I think he's gonna get some...
Quote:
-CC to Chukwudi

I do not know what that means, ambra.
The reciept is attached. Please print it out and take it to the office when it arrives.
I've asked them which office it is going to and they said the one in
Port Harcort.

Thank you,
Cluster
Quote:
Dr. Chukwudi Nwosu to me

please you have to ask them to take it to warri not portha court,i will not send my secretary there this time, because he has travel alot this weak,the reciept you scan is not clean,please scan it again,just tell them that is warrl not porthacourt.you pay for serve not so,let them know.

thanks
dr chukwudi

Bets on him going to Port Harcourt?
Quote:
CC to Chukwudi

Here is the receipt. (click >>) I sent them an email, but they said I did not pay for local shipping and it cannot be done now. The address is on the receipt where he can get it.

Please, I am sorry about having to travel. I will make it up to your secretary somehow.
They are open on monday.

Thank you,
Cluster.

x6 Mortar x3
DementedAngel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hats off to you mcflibbish! Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic