SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Over 80 emails so far

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fist of Death
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not complete yet, because this guy just keeps coming back for more abuse. We're at the point now where he thinks another scammer stole his $600 Western Union transfer, and he's refering to himself as "Dimwit" and me as "Wonder Woman."

http://www.geocities.com/baiter419/

JDog
Gone fishin'

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fist of Death, that was a well done bait. Your presentation was also very professionally done with the templates. I enjoyed the many knives you put into these idiots. A classic move was the garbled scan of the WU receipt. Brilliant. I liked it so much I borrowed the image -- I hope you don't mind -- and have already sent it on to a lad awaiting $1,000 from
one of my dumb characters who sent it to Mrs. Tampons instead of Mr. Thompson. Now Mr. Thompson will have yet another delay in getting his money. I really like to do what you did and just dangle the money in front of them and laugh. My character has to ride a horse to another village to do WU and so with the garbled scan there will be yet another delay.
Congratulations on a great project and for making a lad a tranvestite.
Fist of Death
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the compliments! I had no idea this bait would go on as long as it has - 99 emails at the moment. I think I was lucky and stumbled on a lad who is quite responsive and easy to manipulate. It certainly is fun to make him jump through all these hoops, and then when it's my turn to get something done, take my time and act really stupid about it all. And if things go wrong, blame it all on him of course! The lad has actually been quite patient with me.

At this point I've just killed off my character in a tornado, so I don't know where it will go from here. Maybe he'll give up, or maybe he'll try to continue with Rev. Douche and still chase after the money.

nineteenseventy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful. Very Happy Nearly sprayed coke over my keyboard at: "Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?"

He seems so eager to please it would be a real shame if he gave up now.
Fist of Death
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never fear! As sad as Dimwit was about Wonder Woman's death, he is more than willing to continue the transaction with Rev. Douche.

Jupiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should drop a hint that he could collect the $700 waiting for him at Eastern Union, too. Maybe he'll make the trip to Lomé for $1400. Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As already mentioned, but certainly worth mentioning again: Well done!!! The layout was excellent, and your use of that latin phrase was brilliant! I also particularly liked the newspaper article!

Look forward to seeing the continuation of this one! I bet yuo won't get another mugu who will keep going for over 100 emails!!
mfc

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am brand new to this site, but your bait is the funniest I have read so far. But I want to know more!!! Does he travel to get the money? Is he that desperate?? Keep up the good work!
komsomol
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, hilarious saga! I loved it! Please keep posting, the last email in the story is from the 31th December! I want more!
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the Western Union gags. I can just imagine him tearing his hair out in frustration. Laughing
LadyMystery

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was absolutely hilarious. Great job.
Isaskar
pool washer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job.

I only wish I had your patience in writing and convincing!

Sad

Safari Peter Olusanya (twice) from Lagos to British Embassy in Abuja - March 2008
Safari Washington Egenti from Lagos to British Embassy in Abuja - September 2008
RSOBaiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehehe...very nice.
Jien-Yu Hui
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice fun bait and nice presentation too. I might steal a few of your ideas in both areas.

Fake banks canned: Spain Spain Netherlands Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Canada United States Nigeria Mynamar Flag China China China South Africa Mortar x2
Hey! My name is "Scooby" not "Scoopy". Scoopy Doo is what Shaggy has to do sometimes when we go to the park
Outlooky
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My own dear father, who I was very close to, died some years ago from constipation, acne and attention deficit disorder.

hahaha Laughing
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! Excellent!

Dr. Max

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic