SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I think I lost this lad... or not...(5/15)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...but it was my first "long term" bait. I finally got tired of him, and I think my final slap may have been too much for him. This was an ASEM, where I had already paid $4356, and my lad had already agreed to fly to Alabama to meet me.

My character's name is Sharon, more commonly known by her real name, Laetitia Casta.

Quote:
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
ABUJA HQT

DEAR SHARON,

I AM SORRY FOR NOT MAKING THE TRIP TO ALABAMA, GUN MEN ATTACKED ME AND THEY SHORT MY DRIVER TO DEATH.

I EXCAPED THE INCIDENT AND I LOST MY MOBILE TOO, I BELIEVE THIS GUN MEN WHERE SENT BY AN INSIDER FROM MY OFFICE BECAUSE THEY REQUESTED FOR DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DELIVERY OF THE FUND.

FOR THIS REASON, I DECIDED TO CHANGE THE ARRANGEMENT FROM YOU GOING DOWN TO ALABAMA BECAUSE, I AM AFRAID SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPEN.

I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE MADE A SOLID ARRANGEMENT FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE MONEY IN CANADA NOT IN ALABAMA AGAIN.

WE HAVE A SECURE SECURITY COMPANY IN CANADA THAT WILL RELEASE THE FUND TO YOU IN CASH MODE.

YOU WILL TRAVEL TO CANADA AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, BUT YOU SHOULD LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE READY TO TRAVEL TO CANADA SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU THE CONTACTS AND ADDRESS OF THE SECURITY COMPANY IN CANADA.

PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR DIRECT LINE AGAIN. GET BACK TO THIS
OFFICE IMMEDIATELY AND PLEASE CALL ME WITH MY NEW CELL PHONE +234-8038204098

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

PROF.CHARLES

VERY IMPORTANT!! DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL WITHOUT THIS SECURITY PASSWORD�HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROF.CHARLES

IF YOU RECEIVE ANY PHONE CALL WITHOUT THE PERSON MENTIONING THIS PASSWORD, PLEASE HANG UP THE PHONE.

I was so impressed by his wanting to give me money I sent him a picture of the "sign" outside my office building.

Quote:
Happy Birthday Prof. Charles!

I'm afraid I can't fly into Canada. I don't have a passport. It expired shortly before 9/11, and with all the new security regulations, I just haven't gotten around to getting a new one. It's hard to fly into Canada from Hawaii without one.

What shall I do?

PS - I have included a sign I had made for you at the place where I work. I hope you like it.

Best,

Sharon

This really got his rocks off.

Quote:
MY DEAR BROTHER, SHARON.

I HAVE SEEN THE ART GARLERY,IT VERY BEUTIFULL, CONGRATULATIONS FOR THAT. I REALLY LOVE IT.

I WANT TO HELP YOU TO RECIEVE THIS MONEY, SO YOU MUST FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION.

I WILL ARRANGE FOR THIS MONEY TO BE BROUGHT TO YOU IN HAIWAI.

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU IN FEW MUNITE AS I WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND TO MY CLIENT WHO IS CALLING ME ON MY MOBILE.

BE RIGHT BACK

PROF CHARLES

Then, this.

Quote:
In view of this transaction after a while, I decided to make a move with this latest development with a solid arrangement which has been put in place in seeing that the funds gets to you successfully without any further delay.

since you cannot travel to canada to carry this money because of your passport expairy, i decided to make this move becuase i was impressed after seeing your art work with my name.

However, the delivery will be made as soon as I receive your contact address for the delivering of the consignment through a cash mode of payment release and on this process, the funds will be placed on disguisecoated with a stamp on top and sealed right inside the consignment and just for security reasons, for final deposit to the Diplomatic Courier Agency for final diplomatic delivery to your address.

The minting and printing Department in the bank was consulted for this arrangement to enhance a quick release of this fund to you

The substances (oil) to remove the stamp on top of the dollars bill will be placed inside the cash box (consignment) . An urgent response to this latest development is highly needed immediately.

Meanwhile, you should contact me on how to reach the Director of the Diplomatic Courier Agency in charge in (CANADA) for more information on how the cash consignment will be delivered to your country.

Incase, if I reach you with their contact address please you should not let the delivery Agency know that the content of the consignment is money as it will be declared as family treasure to them.

Bare in mind, It is 100% risk free as this system are being used for African ministers and Governors to dispatch money outside the world secretly without any eye-brow or security awareness.

Your contribution is to co-operate and comply with their instructions as at the duly time of contact.

Finally, I will appreciate your kind understanding on this latest development considering the time frame attached to the release of the funds to you.

Do not let any body know about this latest arrangement to avoid unnecessary awareness, which is not good enough for my position.

Please keep things to yourself until final arrangement has been done.

You must Call me as soon as you read this mail for further instruction

Regards
Prof charles soludo

+234-803-XXXXXXX

To which I replied...(note the name of the fraudulent Barrister)

Quote:

I tried calling your number twice but the connection was very bad. I will try again a bit later.

You mentioned contacting the Director of the Diplomatic Courier Agency
in charge in Canada for more information on how the cash consignment
will be delivered to Hawaii. How do I do that? Have you got a number?

I also thought we should exchange pictures, just so we know who the
other person is when we meet. I have attached a picture of me sitting
on the bench outside of my bungalow. I hope you like it.

I have also included a letter I got from your attorney, Mr. Usman
Bello recently about this arrangement. He wanted me to send my money
to Lagos at the Western Union. He says he knows you.

Write soon, and I can't wait to see your picture!

Best,

Sharon

>On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 12:23:27 <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dear Sharon;

>Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Barrister Usman Bello, and I
am the chief >attorney for Professor Charles Soludo.
>
>I appreciate you sending the $4,000 to me previously. I ask on Prof.
Charles' behalf you >send an additional sum of $1500 to the Western
Union in Lagos, Nigeria. This will help >expedite the transaction and
will ensure Prof. Charles is able to make all the necessary
>arrangements. As you know, this is always 100% risk free.
>
>Please contact me very soon with all information regarding this
transfer once you've >completed it. I will be making travel
arrangements to meet with you later today.
>
>Warmest Regards,
> Barr. Usman Bello

I think he panicked a little...

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

HENCEFORTH, YOU SHOULD NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL WITHOUT THIS PASSOWRD AND THE PHONE NO------------------

CALL ME AS SOON AS POSIBLE

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.(CBN)

Then I got this shortly afterwards...

Quote:
MY DEAR SISTER SHARON,

THANKS FOR THE SWIFT RESPONSE, I HAVE CONCLUDED ARRANGEMENTS WITH THE DIPLOMATS YESTERDAY.

WARNING!!! HENCEFORTH, DO NOT RESPOND TO MY FORMAL ATTORNEY AGAIN MR USMAN BELLO.

I DO NOT VALUE HIS ASSISTANCE ANY MORE. I HAVE GOTTEN A NEW ARTORNEY, HE WILL CONTACT YOU IN FEW HOURS FROM NOW.

MY PREVIOUS ATTORNEY IS NOT RELIABLE AND PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO HIS EMAIL AGAIN. THIS IS A WARNING FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR FUND. PLEASE PLEASE!!!

MY NEW ATTORNEY WILL CONTACT YOU, HIS NAME IS BARR.COFO WILLIAMS, HE WILL GIVE YOU DETAILS FOR THE WESTERN UNION.

HE IS VERY GOOD IN PUTTING ARRANGEMENTS IN ORDER, I DON�T WANT ANY MISTAKE AND THAT IS MORE REASON WHY I CONTACTED HIM .

MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOWS HIS INSTRUCTIONS AS SOON AS HE CONTACT YOU.

KEEP ME POSTED WITH COPY OF ANY EMAIL HE WRITE YOU, FORWARD ANY MAILYOU RECEIVE FROM HIM TO MY BOX IMMEDIATELY FOR VERIFICATION.

I WANT TO HANDLE THIS PERSONAL WITH YOU BECAUSE I DON�T WANT ANY EYE BROW TO KNOW ABOUT THIS CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY.

I AM ARRANGING FOR THE CONSIGNMENT TO MOVE BY TOMMORROW, SO MY ATTORNEY WILL EMAIL YOU AND GIVE YOU DETAILS ON NECESSARY PAYMENTS THAT IS MANDATORY AT THE NIGERIAN AIRPORT HERE AND MAKE SURE YOU ACT ACCORDING TO HIS INSTRUCTION SO THAT THE CONSIGNMENT WILL MOVE OUT FROM NIGERIAN AIRPORT TO YOUR DESTINATION.

CALL ME AGAIN AFTER READING THIS MAIL IN ANY OF THIS LINE +234-803XXXXXXX OR +234-802XXXXXXX

WARNING!!!!! DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL THAT IS NOT CARRYING THIS PASSWORD. IF YOU RESPOND, YOU ARE TALKING TO ANOTHER PERSON.

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOU URGENT CALL

PROF CHARLES

He attached a "passport" and "bank indentification" which you can see here. Please note the pictures and dates of issue - it comes up later.
(Thanks Lcpl for letting me hijack your photobucket URL! Smile )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/tweaky_uk/Charles_soludoPassport.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/tweaky_uk/MyOfficial_identity.jpg

Now a word from the good barrister, Cofo Williams....<[email protected]>

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

GOOD TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO YOU, I WAS APPOINTED YESTERDAY AS A PERSONAL ATTORNEY BY HIS EXCELENCY PROF CHARLES C.SOLUDO, EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, I HAVE CONCLUDED ARRANGEMENT YESTERDAY WITH THE DIPLOMATIC COMPANY HERE IN NIGERIA, THEY ARE READY TO MOVE THE CONSIGNMENT OUT.

THE GOVERNOR HAS WARNED ME TO TELL YOU NOT TO LET THE DIPLOMATS KNOW THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT ANY TIME THEY REACH YOU BECAUSE IT HAS DELARED AS FAMILY TREASURE TO THEM.

ACCORDING TO THE DIPLOMATS, THERE IS NEED TO PAY FOR THE NON-INSPECTION FEE AND THE INSURANCE BEFORE THEY CAN MOVE THE CONSIGNMENT SO THAT THE WILL GET RIDE OF THE CUSTOMS OFFICERS.

WE HAVE TO PAY THIS MONEY IMMDIATELY SO THAT THE CUSTOMS WILL NOT INSPECFT THE CONSIGNMENT.

YOU ARE ADVISE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT VIA WESTERN UNION WITHOUT DELAY SO THAT I WILL PAY THE NON-INSPECTION FEE AND THE FINAL SIGNING OF THE DELIVERY CERTIFICATE FROM THE DIPLOMATS.

AS SOON AS THIS IS DONE, CONSIGNMENT CAN LEAVE BY TOMORROW. BEAR IN MIND THAT THE CLEARING HOUSE WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVE .

THIS IS THE AMOUNT FOR THE NON-INSPECTION FEE/ INSURANCE FEE $5200 USD.

I NEED THIS PAYMENT MADE VIA WESTERN UNION IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WILL CONCLUDE THEARRANGEMENT TODAY.

HERE IS THE PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR WESTERN UNION

NAME:EKWEBELEM PRINCE CHIMEZIE

DESTINATION: Lagos-Nigeria

TEXT QUESTION: yes

ANSWER: yes

AMOUNT: $5,200 USD (Total Charges required)

MTCN#---------------

SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS( YOUR ADDRESS)

GET BACK TO ME WITH THE MTCN NO# AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT TO ENABLE ME PROCCED IMMDIATELY WITH THE ARRANGEMENTS.

ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS

BARR.COFO WILLIAMS
234-803XXXXXXX

Yay! My first slappity slap slap!

Quote:
Dear Sir;

I'm sorry, Professor Charles Soludo told me not to talk to anyone not
using the password phrase.

I have blocked your e-mail address. Do not write me again.

The good Professor naturally follows up...

Quote:
INDENTIFICATION PASSWORD ------------HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROF CHARLES

DEAR SISTER,SHARON

MY NEW ATTORNEY HAS JUST INFORMED ME THAT HE HAS ALMOST FINISH ARRANGEMENT TO DELIVER THE CONSIGNMENT TO YOU.

I AM STILL EXPECTING YOUR CALL, THIS NEW ATTORNEY IS VERY GOOD AND I AM SURE WITH HIS RELAIBLE ASSISTANCE, THIS CONSIGNMENT WILL BE ABLE TO LEAVE NIGERIA ON TIME.

FURTHER MORE, MAKE SURE YOU MAKE PROVISSION IMMDIATELY FOR THE NON-INSPECTION FEE.

I BELEIEV HE MUST HAVE GIVING YOU EVERY DETAILS REGARDING A WAY OF SENDING HIM THE REQUESTED FEE.

LISTEN,I WILL START PROCESSING MY TRAVELLING PAPERS IMMEDIATELY, I AM PRAYING TO GOD HERE TO SEE THAT THIS CONSIGNMENT ARRIVE TO YOUR COUNTRY HAIWAI SAFELY.

EXPECTING YOUR CALL

PROF CHARLES

So I tell him...

Quote:
Hello Charles!

Yes, I received a letter from someone posing as your lawyer, but they
did not use the password phrase, so I told them not to write me
anymore.

I appreciate you sending the passport and bank photos.

When your real attorney writes me, please have him include the
password phrase and a copy of his photo ID as well, just so I know
it's him. I don't want to wire the money to someone else by mistake.

Best,

Sharon

My lad is so proud of me!

Quote:
MY DEAR SISTER,

I AM HAPPY FOR YOUR ACTIONS, ITS SHOWS YOU ARE BEEN CAREFUL. I DON'T WANT YOU TO SPEND YOUR MONEY CARELESLY TO UNIDENTIFIED PEOPLE.

I WILL GIVE MY LAWYER THE PASSWORD AND COPY OF MY PASSPORT, HE WILL BE SENDING IT ANY TIME HE'S SENDING ANY MAIL TO YOU.

PLEASE MY DEAR SISTER, FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR FUND, DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAIL AT ALL WITHOUT THE PASSWORD FOR SECURITY REASONS.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, MY LAWYER HAS CALLED ME TO GIVE THE DETAILS REGARDING THE CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY AS THERE IS NEED TO PAY FOR A NON- INSPECTION FEE TO AVOID THE CUSTOMS OFFICERS AT THE AIRPORT TO MORNITOR THE CONSIGNMENT.

YOU SHOULD PLEASE ATTEND TO MY LAWYER IMMEDIATELY, I WANT YOU TO UNBLOCK HIS EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT HE MAY REACH YOU.

YOU SHOULD EMAIL HIM AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MAIL.

THIS IS THE EMAIL [email protected] HIS NAME IS BARR COFO WILLIAMS please unblock the email now.

HE ALSO SAID THAT THE AMOUNT FOR THE NON-INSPECTION AND INSURANCE IS $5200 USD.

SEND THIS MONEY TO HIM IMEDIATELY VIA WESTERN UNION WITH THE NAME HE GAVE TO YOU. I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS CONSIGNMENT LEAVES BEFORE THE WEEK END.

YOU SHOULD RUSH TO WESTERN UNION NOW AND MAKE THE PAYMENT, SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO HIM (BARR COFO WILLIAMS) AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT.

VERY IMPORTANT------------ I WANT YOU TO SEND YOUR DIRECT MOBILE LINE# IMMEDIATELY AND MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION.

I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL,REMAIN BLESSED MY DEAR

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

So I wrote Barrister Williams back...

Quote:
Dear Barrister Cofo Williams-

I have received Professor Soludoi's e-mail concerning you and your role in this transaction.

I need to have you do a few things for me.

First, I need you to use the password phrase in all future coresspondences.

Second, I would like to see *your* identification. Professor Soludo was very good in showing me his passport very early. I trust him implicitly. However, I want to see your identification as well.

I will wire the money when I see your passport. I have already sent $4356 dollars, and I won't send a dime more until you prove you are who you say you are. We are talking about a lot of money here, you didn't use the password the first time, and I'm asking you to use it and show me your passport now.

Are there going to be any documents for me to sign? I have some from Western Union, but I'm not sure if I need to forward them to you or
not yet. When I get your information, I'll make the arrangements. Please feel free to send me any documents from your end of things I may need.

Best,

Sharon

No response, so I send Barr. Williams this letter, to which I attached the fake WUxfer forms...

Quote:
Dear Barrister Williams -

While I am awaiting your photos as requested, I took the liberty of going to my local Western Union office. Because of the amount ($15,000) and the destination (Nigeria), they tell me there are a number of forms you'll have to fill out before they can approve the transfer.

I have attached all forms for you to fill out. I will be sending a copy of each to Professor Soludo as well.

Please print out and fill each one out completely. You can e-mail them back to me if you'd like, and I can print them and give them to the WU
office here.

So then he sends me this.... gotta love the "ID" he sent me.

Quote:
HERE IS THE PASSWORD PROVIDED BY THE GOVERNOR-----------------HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROF CHARLES

DEAR SHARON,

THANKS FOR YOUR SWIFT MAIL AND I WANT INFORM YOU THAT I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU CONSIGNMENT IS OUT BEFORE WEEK END. ALL I WANT FROM YOU IS MAXIMIUM CORPERATION TOWARDS MY INSTRUCTION AT DUELY TIME OF CONTACT.

I HAVE ENCLOSE MY PICTURE FOR YOUR IDENTIFICATION, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, MY BOSS HERE KNOWS MY ABILITY AND THAT WAS WHY I WAS APOINTED IMMEDIATELY TO SEE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS SUCCESFULL.

I WILL DO MY PART HERE VERY WELL, ALL I NEED YOU T O DO NOW IS TO WIRE THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WILL GET THIS THING DONE BY TOMORROW.

VERY IMPORTANT---------DIVIDE THE MONEY INTO TWO PLACES AND SEND IT WITH THE SAME RECIEVER NAME.

RECIEVER NAME : EKWEBELEM PRINCE CHIMEZIE
DESTINATION--LAGOS -NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION----YES
ANSWER------------------YES
AMOUNT---------------$5,200 USD
MTCN#------------------
SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS-----------------

I WILL BE EXPECTING THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATIONS, SEND THE MTCN# AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT.

BARR, COFO WILLIAMS

Yeah, right, Cofo.

Quote:
Barrister Williams-

I asked to see your official identification. You have just sent a picture that could be anybody.

I understand you used the password phrase, but as I explained, I want
to see your official identification. Prof. Soludo has been very trustworthy so far, but are you trying to trick me? I do not think Prof. Soludo will be very happy when he finds out you did not follow my instructions.

I have sent $4356 already. I will not be sending anymore money until I know who it is going to.

However, I will make a compromise. If you can have another picture taken of yourself, perhaps holding a sign or doing something so I know it's you, I will accept that. E-mail me back when you can... if you cannot or will not send me an official ID, then I will expect a picture of you holding a sign containing the secret phrase "I LOVE MYRAM DASS". Myram Dass is my secretary. Make sure the letters are large and legible. I expect to see the man in the above photo holding the sign. If not him, I'll accept a photo of Prof. Charles holding it.

Please let me know what you intend to do. If you fail to send me a copy of your official ID or a picture of you holding a sign saying "I LOVE MYRAM DASS" I will have to report to Prof. Charles you are not trustworthy and I will have to reconsider our arrangements.

Apparently this doesn't make Prof. Charles very happy.

Quote:
MY DEAR SISTER,

I HAVE HEARD ALL YOU SAID AND THANKS FOR THE SWIFT RESPONSE AND THE CONTENTS IS NOTED.

MY ATTORNEY IS NOT ARROUND TODAY,HE HAS GONE FOR A VITALMEETING AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OFJUSTICE . THE MEETING IS HOLDING BY CHIEF JODGE OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OFNIGERIA, HON.JUSTICE OPUTA PANEL.

HE BROUGHT SOME WESTERN UNION FORMS BUT I INSTRUCTED HIM NOT TO FILL THE FORMS BECAUSE OF THE NATURE OF THIS TRANSACTION.

AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, HE CAN NOT BE ABLE TO RESPOND TO YOU TODAY AS THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES UTMOST URGENCY.

HE ALSO SAID THAT YOU REQUIRED HIM TO TAKE A POSSING PICTURES, PLEASE DON'T COMMAND HIM LIKE A CHILD, HE IS A AN INFLENCIAL MAN IN THIS SOCIETY AND HIS HIS REPUTATION TO PROCTECT.

HE IS ONLY DOING HIS JOB WHICH I WILL PAY HIM FOR HIS SERVICES, I DON'T THINK HE WILL HAVE THAT TIME TO ADHARE TO THE REQUEST BECAUSE HE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE IFTHIS TRANSACTION DOES NOT PROCCED.

PLEASE LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS AND LET ME HANDLE THE ARRANGEMENTS BECAUSE I WANTTHEFUND TO COME TO YOU BY ALL MEANS SO THAT BOTH OF US CAN BENEFIT.

MY DEAR, YOU SHOULD HAVE LET ME KNOW BEFORE GOING TO WESTERN UNION, REMEMBER THAT THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY AND YOU ARE TRYING TO DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION TO THE WESTERN UNION AGENTS.

INCASE IF YOU DON'T KNOW, THERE ARE SOME MONEY LAUNDRING WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRES THIRD PARTY .

I WANTEDTHIS TRANSACTION TO BE KNOWN BETWEEN BOTH OF US AND THE DIPLOMATS ALONE. THIS TRANSACTION DOES NOT REQUIRES ANY EYEBROW OR THIRD PARTY BESIDES, I DONT WANT TO INVOLVE MYSELF IN MONEY LAUNDRING ACT.

THE MONEY INQUESTION NOW IS A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY OF WHICH YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT YOU CAN BE ACCUSED OF SPONSORING TERRORISM.

WESTERN UNION AGENTS HAS BEEN CONSPIRED BY HAIWAI BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE TO GIVE THEM VITAL INFORMATION REGARDING ANY TRANSACTION IN EXCESS OF MILLOINS OFDOLLARSCOMMINGINTO THEIR COUNTRY.

AS A BANKER, I KNOW ALL THIS INFORMATIONS MORE THAN YOU EVEN IN NIGERIA HERE, IF INFORMATION GETS TO THE INTERNAL REVENUE THAT SUCH BIG MONIES IS COMMING INTO NIGERIA, THE RECIEVER WILL BE UNDER A TREAT.

(1)YOU WILL BE ASK TO PAY INCOME TAX.

(2) YOU MUST PROVIDE AN ANTI TERRORIST CEERTIFICATE

(3)MONEY LAUNDRING CERTIFICATE

SO DISCLOSING THIS INFORMATIONS TO THE WESTERN UNION IS THE WRONG STEP YOU HAVE TAKING, THEY WILL REPORT YOU TO THE HAIWAI BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE AND YOU WILL CALLED UPON TO EXPLAIN THE SOURCE OFTHE MONEY.FROM THAT MOMENT, YOU WILL BE UNDER VERIFICATION AND YOU WILL PAY A LOT OF MONEY FOR INCOME TAX.

SO MY DEAR, I WANT YOU TO FOLLOW MY DIRECTION NOW BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO RECIEVE YOUR MONEY THROUGH THIS DIPLOMATIC MEANS WITHOUT ANY HITCH OR EYES BROW.

THE SYSTEM OF DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY IS BEEN USED BY TOP GOVT OFFICIALS TO SEND MONEY ABROAD, AS YOU CAN SEE, IT REQUIRES NO EYE BROW OR AWARENESS

WESTERN UNION DOES NOT SEND MORE THAN $10,000 USD TO NIGERIA AT ONCE, THAT WAS THE REASON WHY THEY GAVE YOU THOSE FORMS TO FILL AND RETURN.

BY FILLING THIS FORM, ALL THE INFORMATION REGARDING THIS TRANSACTION WILL APEAR WHICH IS NOT GOOD FOR THIS CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY.

NOW , DO NOT GO BACK TO THAT PARTICULAR WESTERN UNION OFFICE, GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND SEND THE MONEY .

YOU SHOULD DEVIDE THE MONEY INTO 3 PARTS($5000 USD EACH) SEND THE FIRST $5000 USD IN ONE WESTERN UNION LOCATION, AFTER THAT GO TO ANOTHER LOCATION AND SEND THE REMAINING BY DIVIDING THE MONEY INTO TWO PARTS ($5000 X 2) USING THE SAME RECIEVER NAME .

I WILL HAVE TO START FROM WHERE HE STOPED BECAUSE I NEED THIS CONSIGNMENT TO LEAVE BEFORE THE WEEKEND.

SO DO NOT ASK FOR HIS ASSISTANCE FOR NOW, IWILL GO AND PAY THE NON-INSPECTION FEE MYSWELF. SO I WILL NEED YOU TO GO STRAIGHT AWAY AND MAKE THE PAYMENT .

AFTER THE PAYMENT, SEND THE MTCN# TO MY BOX, DON'T SEND IT TO BARR.WILLIAMS BECAUSE HE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE MEAN TIME.

I NEED TO CONCLUDE THIS WHOLE ARRANGEMENT TODAY SO THAT THE DIPLOMATS MAY LEAVE BY TOMMOROW.

PLEASE EXPEEDITE YOUR MOVEMENTS AS REGARDS TO THIS PAYMENT,EXPECTING YOUR SWIFT RETURN.

PROF CHARLES

Time for another slap. This guy is an arrogant, condescending ass. Like the name of my exclusive Hawaiian island community? Wink

Quote:
Professor Soludo-

Happy Birthday Prof. Charles.

I am a little upset at you for the way you are treating me. Let me address a few of the things you are saying.

> HE ALSO SAID THAT YOU REQUIRED HIM TO TAKE A POSSING PICTURES, PLEASE DON'T COMMAND HIM LIKE A CHILD, HE IS A AN INFLENCIAL MAN IN THIS SOCIETY AND HIS HIS REPUTATION TO PROCTECT.

Charles, I asked him to do this because of the picture he sent. Unlike you, he sent a picture that could be anybody. I told him to pose for a picture OR send a copy of his passport. He did neither. I was not commanding him like a child. If your barrister doesn't have a sense of humor or cannot understand my reasons for him sending a picture as I requested, I think I'm better off without talking to him. I have to think I can't trust him anymore.

> PLEASE LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS AND LET ME HANDLE THE ARRANGEMENTS BECAUSE I WANTTHEFUND TO COME TO YOU BY ALL MEANS SO THAT BOTH OF US CAN BENEFIT.

Leave him out of this? YOU are the one who told me to deal with him. I am a very busy woman, Charles. I don't have time for your foolishness or wasting my time with games. I was only trying to do as you ask, and trying to make sure I can trust your attorney.

> SO DISCLOSING THIS INFORMATIONS TO THE WESTERN UNION IS THE WRONG STEP YOU HAVE TAKING, THEY WILL REPORT YOU TO THE HAIWAI BOARD OF INTERNAL REVENUE AND YOU WILL CALLED UPON TO EXPLAIN THE SOURCE OFTHE MONEY.FROM THAT MOMENT, YOU WILL BE UNDER VERIFICATION AND YOU WILL PAY A LOT OF MONEY FOR INCOME TAX.

I have no problems being an honest, taxpaying citizen, Prof. Charles. Income tax is not a concern for me. I made 25 million dollars last year. I know how to pay taxes, and I'm not worried about telling people where I get my money.

As for the rest, I live on a very small, exclusive island in the Hawaiian Island chain, known as Kumahniwauna-Leia (see attached photos). There is only one Western Union office here. In order to go to another one on the big island I have to charter a boat, or wait for the daily ferry, which leaves early in the morning and comes back late at night. So I will take the ferry tonight and I will be back Sunday with more information for you.

I tried to do what I thought would help,Charles, and instead you treat me like I am a child.

Might I remind you I have already sent you $4,356? You also failed to follow through on your plans to fly to Alabama, remember? It is you who keeps changing things, not me, Charles.

I am growing impatient with your unprofessionalism. Your banker skills are not very good in my opinion. I will go to the Western Union offices in Hawaii and will write you when I get back.

So he ignores my slap, the fucker.

Quote:
MY DEAR SISTER,

I WANT YOU TO SEND YOUR DIRECT MOBILE TO ME IMMEDIATELY AND TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO CALL ME ,ITS VERY IMPORTANT.

FROM THE LLOK OF THINGS NOW, I THINK IT WILL BE WISE IF I HANDLE THIS ARRANGEMENT BY MY SELF. TIME IS OF GREAT ESSENCE TO THIS CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY.

EVERY THING MUST SURELY WALK OUT PLAN AND I BELEIEV BY THIS TIME NEXT TUESDAY, YOUR FACE WILL SURELY BE IN SMILE

GIVE ME A CALL I SAY, I NEEDED TO UPDATE YOU ON CERTAIN INSTRUCTION.

I WILL BE EXPECT YOUR CALL ASAP. REMAIN BLESED MY DEAR .

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

My reply....

Quote:
Happy Birthday Prof. Charles.

Why do you keep asking for my cell phone number? I gave it to you just
before I wired you the $4,356. In fact, you called me to tell me you'd
received the money. I gave it to you a second time when you said you
lost it the first time. For a bank president you sure seem very
disorganized. I have also tried to call you more than once, and
everytime I get a recording saying the number is disconnected or there
is a problem with the line.

I am growing frustrated with this. I have sent you over $4,000 already
and I have gotten nothing but trouble and complications from you in
return. Maybe Barrister Usman Bello was right. At least he was willing
to fly and see me in Alabama like you and I had planned.

I have to leave to catch the ferry to the big island. I will write you
with the WU details when I get back Sunday night. I am going to do a
lot of thinking about this, Charles.

Ah, now his ass kissing begins...

Quote:
MY DEAR SISTER,SHARON

I DID NOT MEAN TO HURT YOU NOR PUSH YOU HERE AND THERE, I AIM HERE TO FOR US TO A SUCCESFULL TRANSACTION.

I KNOW I WAS THE ONE WHO DIRECTED YOU TO MEET MY LAWYER IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT DECISSION KEEP CHANGES AS I NEED URGENCY AND A LOT CONFIDENTIALITY IN THIS CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY .

SINCERELY SPEAKING , I NOW REGARD YOU AS MY OWN SISTER, I AM PUTTING ALL MY EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND ATLEAST BY EARLY NEXT WEEK.

DO NOT LOSE YOUR TRUST IN ME DESPITE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE SENT $4,356 USD,BUT I WISH TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MONEY WAS USE BY MY FORMAL LAWYER TO PROCURE SOME DOCUMENTS FOR YOU.

I DON�T WANT TO INVOLVE ANY THIRD PARTY AGAIN,AS SOON AS I RECIEVE YOUR PAYMENT, I WILL GO TO THE AIRPORT MY SELFTO GIVE THE MONEY TO THE DIPLOMATS SO THAT THEY WILL SETTLE FOR THE NON-INSPECTION AND INSURANCE FEE SOTHAT THE CONSIGNMENT WILL NOT BE EXERMINE

I HAVE SEEN YOUR PICTURES AND YOUR BUETIFULL HOME, I LOVE EVERY THINGABOUT, IT WILL BE AGREAT PLEASURE TO JOIN YOU WITH MY FAMILY IN HAIWAI SO THAT WE CAN CELEBRATE THIS RELATIONSHIP.

I WAS PLANNING TO TRAVEL TO UNITED STATES WITH MY FAMILY ON JUNE ,THAT IS PRECISELY WHEN I WILL GO ON LEAVE. I THINK I WILL FORGET ABOUT GOING TO USA AND SPEND MY HOLIDAY IN HAIWAI SO THAT THE TWO FAMILIES WILL MEET IN HARMONY.

MY PHONE IS ALWAYS BUSY SOMETIMES BECAUSE I AMALWAYS ATTENDING TO CLIENTS LIKE YOU AND SOME OTHER BUSINESS ASSOCIATES.

I PROVIDED MY SECOND DIRECT LINE FORYOU, CALL ME IN ANY OF THE TWO LINE.

MY THE ALMIGHT GOD GRANT YOU A SAFETY JOURNEY AS YOU TRAVEL TO FERRY, KEEP ME POSTED AS SOON AS YOU RETURN ON SUNDAY.

REMIAN BLESSED

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

N/B----SPLIT THE MONEY IN 3 PARTS( $5000 EACH) AND SEND WITH THE SAME RECIEVER NAME. EKWEBELEM PRINCE CHIMEZIE

WESTERN UNION CANNOT SEND ABOVE $5000 USD TO INDIVIDUALS EXCEPT COMPANIES.

To which he got this...

Quote:
******AUTOMATED REPLY - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE******

Hey, it's Sharon. I've gone to the big island to conduct business and visit with family. I'll be back Sunday night.

If it's an emergency, you can contact my secretary at the office.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Okay, so now Sharon is back...

Quote:
Happy birthday Prof. Charles!

It has been a hectic few days, and I decided to come back home a little early. I talked to the people at Western Union, and you'll have to fill out those forms I sent you for transfers of more than $500. So please do so and e-mail them back, and I'll get right on that.

Here is my message phone too, by the way: 206-666-XXXX

I'm very tired, but I wanted you to know I was back and am ready to proceed. Please get those forms filled out at your earliest convenience.

See how the lazy bastard slips out of filling out the forms...

Quote:
MY DEAR SISTER Sharon,

I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE BACK FROM FERRY, I THANK GOD FOR GRANTING THE JOURNEY MERCY.

I HAVE READ YOUR EMAIL OF TODAY AND THE CONTENT WAS WELL NOTED, AT THE MEAN TIME, I HAVE TO COME UP WITH ANOTHER GOOD ARRANGEMENT SO THAT THE TRANSACTION WILL BE MORE EASIER FOR US.

I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT WESTERN UNION DOES NOT MAKE TRANSAFER FOR AN AMOUNT WORTH MORE THAN $5000 USD. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE DEMANDING TO FILL THE FORM.

FILLING THE FORMS NOW WILL BE SO STRESSFULL AS THIS TRANSACTION REQUIRES UTMOST URGENCY SINCE THE CONSIGNMENT IS STILL IN POSSESION OF THE DIPLOMATS.

I DO NOT WANT ANY THING TO HAPPEN TO THE CONSIGNMENT, SO I NEEDED TO MOVE IT OUT TOMMOROW OR NEXT. THEREFORE, I HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU SHOULD PAY THE MONEY DIRECTLY TO THIS BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY MORE HITCH.

HERE IS THE BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE PAYMENT

HSBC BANK NEW YORK

452,FIFTH AVENUE, NEW YORK

CREDIT TO-- FINANCIAL BANK

SWIFT CODE-----------FIBBBJBJ

A/C----------------------------13416139538

ACCOUNT BENEFICIARY--------------LAKE WOOD INTERNATIONAL

GO TO THE BANK NOW AND MAKE THE PAYMENT INTO THIS ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY FOR THE CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT.

I WANT TO FASTEN EVERY ARRANGEMENT AND THAT IS MORE REASON WHY I HAVE DECIDED TO HANDLE EVERY THING BY MYSELF.

DO NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT AFTER READING THE INSTRUCTION.

I WILL BE EXPECTING THE PAYMENT SLIP FOR THE CONFIRMATION.

REMAIN BLESSED

PROF CHARLES

Uh oh....trouble at HSBC...

(I know I kind of bent the rules with this "fax", but it's not terribly official looking...)

Quote:

I faxed the transfer information to HSBC as you requested. Shortly afterwards, I received the following fax back from HSBC.

I am getting a little worried about this. I did not expect the account you sent me to be under investigation for federal crimes.

Are you aware you are being investigated? I cannot be party to any crimes, Charles. I am considering calling my attorney to find out just what I can do to protect myself. As you know, I have already sent you $4356, and I have yet to see a dime of the money you promised me. I thought this bank account you sent me would be the end of it, but apparently I was mistaken, and now I may be investigated myself.

Please let me know what you intend to do about this, Prof. Charles.

Ah, the dear Professor calms my fears...

Quote:
MY DEAR SISTER,

I HAVE JUST CALLED ACCOUNT BENEFICIARY AND HE CALLED HIS MANAGER FROM THE HSBC BANK, NEW YORK, THE INFORMATION HE FROM WAS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE ACCOUNT.

FURTHER MORE, THE ACCOUNT BENEFICAIRY SAID THAT SOME BODY JUST PAID HIM MONEY TODAY AND THERE WAS NO SUCH NEWS.

I AM STILL WONDERING WHY ANY BODY SHOULD PUT THE ACCOUNT INTO VERIFICATION.

MY SISTER, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CAUSE FOR ALARM,I CANNOT DECIEVE YOU, I DO NOT WANT ANY MORE DELAY FOR THIS FUND TO GET TO YOU. I KNOW YOU ARE NOT HAPPY BECAUSE OF THE PREVIOUS MONEY SENT TO MY FORMAL LAWYER.

THE MONEY WAS USE TO PROCURE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR YOU, IT IS BECAUSE OF THIS DELAY THAT WAKED MY SPIRIT UP TO START HANDLING THIS MY SELF.

REMEMBER THAT THIS WEEK IS HOLY DAY AND I DON�T WANT ANY THING THAT WILL DEPRIVE MY BLESSINGS FROM GOD.

MY INTENTION IS TO GET THE MONEY ON TIME SO THAT THE CONSIGNMENT WILL LEAVE.

FORGET ABOUT INVOLVING YOUR LAWYER; I BELIEVE THAT THIS WHOLE THING MIGHT BE A COINSEDENCE.

AS A MATTER OF URGENCY, I DO NOT WANT ANY THING TO DELAY THIS PAYMENT AND THEW CONSIGMENT.

INSTRUCT YOUR BANK TO TRANSFER THE MONEY TO THE SAME BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT IN LONDON PERIOD.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC

168 FENCHURCH STREET, LONDON ECEPHP

SWIFT CODE-------------BARCGB22

CREDIT TO--------FINANCIAL BANK

A/C NO#--------------------13416139538

BENEFICIARY----------LAKE WOOD INTERNATIONAL

DON�T SEND ANY FAX, GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR BANK AND ORDER THEM TO MAKE THE TRANSAFER AND COME BACK WITH THE TRANSFER SLIP.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REMAIN BLESSED

PROF CHARLES

Time to push for a trophy.

Quote:

I do have one request before we continue. This whole thing with the bank investigation and your attorneys is making me uneasy.

What I would like for you to do is simple. I want you to take a picture of you making a hand gesture.

I've attached a picture of a friend and I making the gesture. When I see a picture of you making this gesture, I will send you the money via MoneyGram. I already have the forms ready to fill out. I only ask this to make absolutely certain it is really you.

Thanks for putting my mind at ease!

Fast forward - I got a letter from a bank from another bait I was working on, but thought it was from Chas. This confused him (and me!) for a time.

Quote:
MY DEAR SISTER,

WHAT BANK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, I AM BEGINNING TO OBSERVE THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A THIRD PARTY AND AS A MATTER OF FACT, THEY HASE BEEN FEEDING YOU WITH WRONG INFORMATION.

PLEASE, I NEED YOU TO LIST THE NAME OF THE BANK THAT IS DEMANDING FOR THE DOCUMENTS AND THEIR WEBSITE. SEND IT TO ME ASAP.

HOW CAN THE BANK REQUEST FOR THIS DOCUMENTS WHEN YOUR FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED AFTER THE SUBMISSION OF THE DOCUMENTS BY MY ATTORNEY.

THE MONEY IS NO MORE IN THE BANK NOW, EVERY ARRANGEMENT HAS BEEN PUT TO BRING THE MONEY (CONSIGNMENT)TO YOU LIVE TO YOUR DOOR STEP THROUGH DIPLOMATIC MEANS.

I NOTICED THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN FEEDING ME WITH CORRECT INFORMATION, I GAVE YOU ACCOUNT # IN HSBC BANK IN NEW YORK FOR YOU TO TRANSAFER THE MONEY; ALL YOU COULD SAY IS THAT THE ACCOUNT IS BEEN INVESTIGATED.

FOR THAT REASON, I MAKE A PROVISSION FOR ANOTHER ACCOUNT IN LONDON. WHY THIS QUESTION AGAIN.

I NEVER ASK YOU TO SEND ANY MONEY-THROUGH -MONEY GRAM, I SAID YOU SHOULD PAY THE MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT I PROVIDED FOR YOU BY GOING TO YOUR BANK AND INSTRUCT YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER TO WIRE THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY TO THE ACCOUNT PROVIDED PERIOD.

I GAVE YOU MY INT�L PASSPORT AND MY OFFICIAL I.D, WHAT OTHER IDENTIFICATION DO YOU NEED AGAIN. DO YOU WANT TO ORDER ME ARROUND SIMPLY BECAUSE I AM HELPING YOU TO GET YOUR FUND OVER TO YOU.

I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT SOMEBODY OUT THERE IS DECIEVING YOU; YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING YOUR FUND UNDER A STAKE.

I HAVE BEEN PRAYING HERE SERIOUSLY FOR THIS TRANSACTION TO COME THROUGH SO THAT YOU AND I WILL BENEFIT, BUT YOU ARE ALLOWING YOUR CONSIENCE AND BAD INFLUENCE TO DECIEVE YOU.

MY DEAR SISTER SHARON, MY DREAM FOR THE BOTH OF US IS TO MEET VERY SOON WITH MY FAMILIES IN YOUR LOVELY MANSION, THAT HAS BEEN MY PRAYERS TO MAKE GOOD THING COME OUT OF THIS RELATIONSHIP.

PLEASE, SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE, SEND THE NAME OF THE BANK THAT IS DEMANDING FOR THE DOCUMENTS AND THEIR WEBSITE

SEND THEM AS YOU RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL AND REMEMBER, I DID NOT REQUEST YOU TO SEND THE MONEY BY MONEY GRAM, THE VERY BEST WAY TO RECEIVE THIS MONEY BECAUSE OF THE CONFIDETIALITY IN THIS TRANSACTION IS BY TRANSFER.

LOOK MY DEAR, I WANT THIS MONEY TO MOVE OUT FROM NIGERIA LATEST BY TOMORROW, DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO AND STOP BEEN TOO INQUISITIVE.

IF YOU WANT THIS ARRANGEMENT TO GO SMOOTLY, PAY THE MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WILL PAY FOR THE NON-INSPECTION FEE IMMEDIATELY SO THAT THE CONSIGNMENT WILL NOT BE INSPECTED BY THE CUSTOMS.

WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE. CALL ME SO THAT WE CAN SORT THIS WHOLE THING OUT. YOUR OWN LINE# COULD NOT CONNECT.

REMAIN BLESSED

PROF CHARLES

I'm getting tired of him already. Keeps worming out of sending me a picture. So I slap him again.

Quote:

Regarding my phone:

I apologize for the phone problems. I haven't been able to receive phone calls directly from overseas for a couple of days. I contacted my phone company, and they told me a recent earthquake in Japan caused some large boulders under the Pacific to shift, damaging one of the main phone cables underwater. They said it will take about a week to fix the problem. That's why your calls (and many others) go directly to my voice mail.

Regarding Western Union:

You told me this on March 16th.

"SEND THIS MONEY TO HIM IMEDIATELY VIA WESTERN UNION WITH THE NAME HE GAVE TO YOU. I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THIS CONSIGNMENT LEAVES BEFORE THE WEEK END.

YOU SHOULD RUSH TO WESTERN UNION NOW AND MAKE THE PAYMENT, SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO HIM (BARR COFO WILLIAMS) AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT."

This is what you told me on March 17th when I originally sent you the
Western Union forms.

"NOW , DO NOT GO BACK TO THAT PARTICULAR WESTERN UNION OFFICE, GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND SEND THE MONEY."

So I took a few days to go to the big island to do just that. I followed your instructions, Prof. Charles. Did you send me on a three day trip for nothing?? I can forward these e-mails back to you to refresh your memory if you'd like.

I am also not dealing with a third party. I have only been dealing with you concerning this matter.

I will forward you the e-mail I received from the bank so you can look at it. You told me to send along information to the bank, which I did. Then I got a letter from them stating it had been verified, and then it asked for the information, as you will see in the e-mail I'm going to forward you. This is AFTER I tried to transfer the money to the HSBC account, at which point they faxed me that letter concerning the investigation.

I am not ordering you around, Prof. Charles. It is you who has been ordering me around, and I am getting tired of it. I try to do what you tell me to, and it's never good enough. You send me e-mails which contradict your instructions in your previous e-mails, and it's getting confusing and tiresome. You've changed lawyers on me, accused me of things I didn't do, sent me contradictory information, and talked to me as if I were a child.

I asked for your picture doing a hand sign so I could know once and for all you were really on the level, since you keep sending me contradictory information. I have already invested over $4000 in this, and I am getting tired of the changing information.

I understand the need for urgency, but I also practice caution. In previous e-mails you've talked about money laundering, which you know, as a high level executive of the CBN, is a very serious offense. I am a successful businesswoman with an advanced degree in business. I have seen many parts of this world and created a large, profitable business before the age of 30. If you want to keep pushing me around, fine. But if you keep making me run in circles, you will see how hard I can push back.

I am very upset about your treatment of me. I think I should relax for a couple of days before writing you back. In the meantime, I suggest you look into the e-mail from the bank and explain to me how I got it, since you are the only one who knows what's going on with this.

Okay, he writes back while I'm "relaxing"...

Quote:
MY DEAR SISTER SHARON,

MY DEAR SISTER, I BEGGENING TO FEEL FOR YOU, YOU ARE SUCH A STRIAGHT FORWARD PERSON. I ASURE YOU, YOU AND I MUST COME TOGETHER SOME DAY TO CELEBRATE THIS RELATIONSHIP.

I WANT TO ASSURE YOU AGAIN THAT WITH MY POSSITION AS THE CBN GOVERNOR, EVERY THING IS SETTLED.

I STOPED THE SERVICES OF MY ATTORNIES IN HANDLING THIS CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY BECAUSE I WANTED EVERY ARRANGEMENT GO FASTER THAN THIS, FURTHER MORE, I WANTED YOU TO RECIEVE THIS CONSIGNMENT WITHOUT ANY EYE BROW.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DISCLOSE TO WESTERN UNION AGENTS OF WHAT THE PAYMENT IS MEANT FOR BECAUSE THEY MUST SURELY NEED US TO UNDERGO SOME PROCCESSES BEFORE THEY CAN SEND DOWN THE MONEY.

I BELIEVE THAT THIS CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY WILL BE POSSIBLE UPON YOUR DECISSION TO TRANSAFER THE FUND TO THE NEW ACCOUNT IN LONDON. ALL YOU NEEDED TO DO NOW IS TO GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT MANAGER INSTRUCTION TO TRANSFER THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT FURTHER DELAYS OR QUESTIONS.

I JUST WANT YOU TO TAKE ONE MORE BOLD STEP REGARDING THIS TRANSFER TO THE ACCOUNT I LISTED FOR YOU IN LONDON, AFTER THAT, YOU CAN LEAVE THE REMAINING ONES FOR ME TO HANDLE.

I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE YOU HAVE REALLY SHOWN ME THAT YOU ARE A GOOD BUSINESS WOMAN AND SEEING YOU AS SOME ONE WHO IS RELAIBLE TOO.

PLEASE DEAR, TRUST EVERY THING ON MY CARE, I REALY WANT TO MOVE THIS CONSIGNMENT OUT THIS WEEK. ALL I NEED NOW IS ANOTHER ACTION FROM YOU BY TEELING YOUR BANK TO TRANSFER THE FUND IMMEDIATELY TO THIS ACCOUNT WITHOUT DELAY.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC

168 FEN CHURCH STREET, LONDON ECEPHP

CALL ME AFTER THE MEETING FOR SERIOUS DISCUSSION

REMAIN BLESSED

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

N/B----- FROM TODAY ON. ANY PHONE CALL YOU RECIEVE , ASK THE PERSON TO MENTION THIS PASSWORD, IF THE PERSON CANNOT PROVIDE THE PASSWORD, GANG UP THE PHONE IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN INTEREST.

Uh oh - Sharon has noticed the discrepancy in his passport and bank ID. Pushing for a trophy again....

Quote:
You need to explain something to me. Why is the picture on your
passport the same picture on your bank identification? Same suit, same
tie, same expression, same picture.

Your passport was issued 18 March 2001. Your bank ID was issued 22 June 2004.

I think you need to answer some questions, Prof. Charles, and I want another picture of you before I do another thing in this transaction. I won't accept anything less than a new picture, A PICTURE OF YOU DOING THE HAND GESTURE I SENT YOU.

I also want to see the newspaper article about your driver being killed by gunmen. Surely a man of your importance almost being killed in an ambush was written up in the paper, right?

Don't write me until you've done this. If you don't send me the picture and newspaper article, I will write off the $4356 I sent to you as a business loss and discontinue this transaction.

Okay, time for Sharon to "accidentally" send the Professor a letter meant for my "brother"...

Quote:
Jeff, dearest....

That sounds lovely! I can't wait to meet her! I'll try not to tell her too many embarrasing stories about you! But if I didn't, what kind of big sister would I be? <evil grin>

So you ask what's going on with me. Where do I start? Just today I had to spend an hour on the phone with a partner in my Florida deal. They keep dragging their feet on getting that condo built. I bought the land, hired the contractors, but the permit process is taking forever. I hate city paperwork sometimes. Such a headache! Sad

I also have an opportunity in Africa I can't really talk about right now. If it goes through, I'll be even richer. I might have to send my little brother and his beautiful girlfriend on a round the world cruise for your honeymoon! Well, I mean I will *anyways*, but you know what I mean. Anyways, the African deal keeps having major problems. I'm starting to worry about it some. It looks like the police are investigating some of the transactions, and it's got me rethinking it.

Don't worry - I'm not in any trouble. Too smart for that. Just don't say anything to mom and dad. You know how dad is - the second he thinks his little girl is in trouble and he calls all his old mercenary buddies! I wish he'd just let me take care of myself. I mean, I'm almost 30, dammit! But I love dad and I know he's just trying to look out for me, even if it means calling in his friends. Remember that one boy who was giving me problems? Woohoo! You think they'll ever find his body? Smile Ha ha ha ha!!!!

Anyhoo, I just got a proposal from a conglomerate in Johannesberg, South Africa. They want me to look into building some luxury condos there. I might have to fly out and meet with them. One of the guys on the board of directors is an old friend, so I'm sure it'll be a good deal. I could stay with him. Maybe you remember him? His name is Rian. I went to Yale with him, and I could swear I brought him to the house for Christmas or something. I dunno. Anyways, I need to e-mail him (my int'l phone lines are down right now - earthquake) and see if he'll put me up in South Africa for a week. I need a little vacation I think. Maybe when I'm there I can finish up this other deal I have in Nigeria.

Anyways little brother, remember I love you and be nice to your new girl!

Kisses!!!

Your big sister

PS - when do you think you can get away and come to Hawaii for a few days? Can you bring Ami with you? I'll buy your tickets, just let me know!!!

Okay - after my ASEM to him meant for my brother, Chas gets reeeaaal quiet for a while. Then his "personal assistant" writes me.

Quote:
ATTN: SHARON MARION,

I AM DIRECTED BY HIS HON. PROF CHARLES SOLUDO,CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR TO INFORM YOU ABOUT HIS APPOINTMENT IN ABUJA.

MY BOSS TRAVELED FOR AN URGENT MEETING THE THE FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY TO HOLD MEETING WITH THE MEMEBRS OF THE FEDERAL HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

THE SENATE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, HON. ADULFUS NWAGBARA WAS IMPEACH YESTERDAY AT THE SENATE HOUSE BECAUSE OF HIS CONSTANT APPROVAL OF ILLEGAL CONTRACT.

MY BOSS , PROF CHARLES SOLUDO WAS CALLED FOR THIS MEETING BECAUSE HE HE ATTEMPTED TO PAY MOST OF THE CONTRACTORS THAT IS INVOLVE IN THIS ACT.

PROF CHARLES HAS DIRECTED ME TO INFORM YOU THAT HE WILL BE BACK IN THE OFFICE ON TUESDAY WHICH IS AFTER THE SHORT HOLIDAY.

BE INFORMED THAT YOUR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WILL PROCCED ON HIS RETURN.

IF YOU WISH TO SPEAK WITH HIM, YOU CAN CALL HIM FROM HIS DIRECT LINE +234-803XXXXXXX

MR. JOHN ATIKU

P.A TO THE GOVERNOR

Not so fast, John.

Quote:
Mr. Atiku -

You didn't use the password phrase. When you do, I will know you work
with Prof. Charles.

Now there's a good lad....

Quote:
DEAR Sharon Marion,

I am deeply sorry for not including the password phrase as i am not use to it, the governor ask me to include his password identification but i forgot to do just that.

i have check his previous mails and here is the only available password ----------

password!!!!!!! happy birth day prof charles.

sorry for the inconvenences and for batching on you like that,

thanks for your understanding and acceptance

mr john

p.a to the governor

Then everything gets real quiet again. So I send this.

Quote:
Happy Birthday Prof. Charles

Mr. John-

Since I have not heard from you or your boss, I am assuming this deal is off.

If you have been in contact with Prof. Soludo, perhaps he has given you some indication as to his status and my expectation for the news article and photograph I asked him for.

I have to fly to Johannesberg tomorrow (Tuesday) and will be out of contact until I arrive there. I understand Prof. Soludo will be back on Tuesday. I would like to hear from him when he arrives and find out just where this deal stands.

Nothing for a week or so. Then Chas writes me.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

I CAME BACK FROM ABUJA ON WENESDAY MORNING AND MY PERSONAL ASSISTANCE GAVE A MASSAGE FROM YOU DEMANDING ME TO TAKE A SNAP AND SENT BACK TO YOU.

WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? ARE YOU TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME SIMPLY BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE SURE YOUR FUND IN THE CBN IS DELIVERED TO YOU WITHOUT ANY HITCH.

WHO GAVE YOU THE IMPRESSION TO DEMAND SUCH FROM ME, YOU WENT AHEAD TO SAY THAT YOU WOULD FORGET THE MONEY YOU HAVE PAID BEFORE FOR YOUR DOCUMENTS IF I DID NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PICTURES.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, IF YOU ABONDON THIS FUND HERE IN THE CBN, HOW DO YOU THINK IT WILL AFFECT ME?

CAN YOU GIVE SUCH ORDERS TO THE GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK IN YOUR COUTRY? YOU CHILDREN OF THESE DAYS.

YOU CANNOT PUT ME UNDER SUCH SPELLS, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO WORKING UNDER YOUR INSTRUCTION AS IF I AM THE BENEFICIARY OF THAT FUND AND YOU ARE SURPOSE TO ASSIST ME.

YOU HAVE TO MIND YOUR WORDS IF NOT I WILL WITHDRAW MY ASSISTANCE TO YOU.

I AM STILL HERE TO HELP YOU NOT JUST BECAUSE I WANTED A SHARE FROM YOU, RATHER, I WANTTED TO FULLFILL MY PROMISE TOWARDS MAKING SURE THAT YOU RECEIVE YOUR MONEY DIRECTLY IN YOUR DOOR STEP.

I AM BACK NOW AND EVERY ARRANGEMENT REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF THE CONSIGNMENT WILL BE SET ON MONDAY.

SO TELL ME, ARE YOU BACK FROM YOUR TRIP? IS YOUR PHONE WORKING NOW? I WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU RETURN FROM YOUR TRIP BEFORE I PROCCED WITH MY ARRANGEMENT REGARDING THE CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR STEP

TRY AND CALL ME WITH THIS NEW DIRECT LINE FOR IMPORTANT DISCUSSION +234-1-XXXXXXX

LOOK SHARON, MY DECISSION WAS TO HELP YOU IF ONLY YOU WILL FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTION. MY WORD IS MY BOND!

GET BACK TO ME AND ALSO CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU READ

PROF CHARLES SOLUDO

CBN GOVERNOR

Now I'm just pissed at him for not giving me my trophy pics. So I unload on him...

Quote:
Listen, Prof. Charles -

First, don't talk to me like I'm some kind of child. I am a 30 year old woman who runs a very, very successful construction company. In fact, I am in Johannesburg, S.A. as I write this, working on securing yet another very lucrative contract for some luxury condominiums.

Since you apparently can't remember jack-fucking-shit from letter to letter, I will, yet again, remind you why I'm asking for your picture with the hand gesture.

You sent me a passport and a bank identification. I was looking at them and realized they have THE SAME FUCKING PICTURE even though they were ISSUED THREE YEARS APART.

You also explained to me the reason you lost my information was due to an ambush by gunmen that killed your driver and destroyed your cell
phone. As I said before, a man of your importance almost being killed
must have been written up in the papers.

I WANT TO SEE A NEWSPAPER ARTICLE ABOUT YOUR AMBUSH, I WANT TO SEE A NEW PICTURE OF YOU MAKING THE HAND GESTURE I HAVE TOLD YOU TO MAKE, AND I WANT TO SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR FAMILY YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT.

I THINK YOU ARE A FRAUD AND A LIAR, PROFESSOR DIPSHIT.

I don't care how you will be affected if I "abandon" this transaction. I am already out over $4000, and what have I gotten in return? Not a fucking thing. Just a bunch of excuses and lies from you. You reneged on your plans to fly to Alabama as you originally promised, you sent me a couple of pieces of identification that have identical pictures, you have asked me to send money to bank accounts that are being investigated. I have saved every e-mail from you, and I will be happy to forward any of this to you to help jumpstart your tiny little brain.

This is how I get treated for sending you $4356?

I think our business is done. I made $25,000,000 last year. 25 million dollars. The money I sent you means nothing to me. I make almost $4000 a day. In the time it took me to send you the money I had made it all back just for being awake that day. I am beautiful, smart, educated and successful. I don't need you, Prof. Charles. You need me.

If you don't send me a picture of yourself doing the hand gesture I sent you, if I don't see the newspaper article about your driver being killed in an ambush, I will consider you a fake, a fraud, a lying piece of shit only posing as the CBN Governor. I am starting to think you are simply a sad, lonely little man posing as Charles Soludo in an effort to try and scam me out of my money.

I WANT PICTURES, PROF. CHARLES. NO PICTURES, NO DEAL.

Goodbye, and if I don't see the pictures I have asked for very soon, I will know you are simply a poor, sad, stupid little man trying to act like someone very important.

Don't call me anymore either.

And that, my fellow baiters, is where things currently stand. This was my first bait and I know there are a couple of things I've done wrong, but there it is. Maybe I've slapped some sense into him and I'll get my pics after all. Rolling Eyes

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani

Last edited by nadnerb on Sun May 15, 2005 5:25 pm; edited 13 times in total
Keith Nambla
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's stopped using the password again... you should be ignoring most of what he says by now, I think. Let him yell at you for a while until he remembers to use the password phrase, or if it looks like he's about to give up, send an E-mail to him asking why he hasn't E-mailed you and let him know that someone who doesn't know the password phrase (which you don't include for security reasons) has hacked his account.

WE THANK YOU FOR ALL THE STRESS YOU HAVE BEEN TAKING US THROUGH, NEVER THE LESS WE ARE STILL ON YOUR SERVICES. - Tinted Lewis
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I edited out parts of some of the letters - namely redundancies like the password and his phone number, things he'd include about 5 times in each letter. He's very good about using it. I just wanted to shorten some of the letters for my reader's sake.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a short silence, I get ANOTHER duplicate of an old e-mail, giving me bank transfer information. Only this time, it's from a different e-mail addy. So I don't know if I'm dealing with the same Prof. Charles or a new one. So I decide it's slap time. This is the harshest one I've handed out yet.

Quote:
Shitty Fucking Birthday Professor Charles!

Since you have not sent the pictures I have asked for, and instead sent me this old e-mail which gives me the information for a bank account that is under investigation, I have decided to send you a couple of pictures.

Please find attached two photos. These are pictures of the cash I have on hand in my house's safe for emergencies and confidential transactions. You are looking at 1,500,000 USD.

I will send this money to you in one final effort to complete our business. However, I am going to subtract $1,000 for every hour you do not send me a picture of you making the hand gesture I asked for, AND a copy of the news article describing your ambush. I also now want a picture of you completely naked, holding a sign saying "I LOVE MYRAM DASS."

Just so your stupid little brain can remember, this is what I want if you expect to see a dime of this money.

1) A picture of you making the hand gesture I sent you.

2) A copy of the news article describing your ambush.

3) A picture of you completely naked, holding a sign saying in large, legible letters - "I LOVE MYRAM DASS". I want to see your cock.

All pictures must be of the same person on your passport and bank ID, but cannot be the SAME picture on your passport and bank ID.

You have 1500 hundred hours before this money is completely gone to do this, Professor Charles.

Sharon

Then, as an afterthought, I sent him this shortly afterwards. I'm really just trying to make him go away at this point, honest.

Quote:
Happy "Go Fuck Yourself You Liar" Birthday Prof. Charles!

If I don't get the things I'm asking for after the 1500 hours is up, I
will be blocking your e-mail address and calling my father, a former
mercenary with contacts in several African nations, including Nigeria,
to deal with you.

Even if you are not Prof. Charles Soludo, he and his associates and
former mercenary buddies in Africa will find you, and you will pay for
lying to me.

Sharon

Oh, poor Prof. Charles. Apparently I have made his life sooo hard with my incessant demands. I mean, is this any way to treat a man who will be Nigeria's leader in just a couple of years?

Quote:
ATTN: Sharon,

I acknowledge your email, I want to sound this warning to you now, if you don't know I am not your age math that you will ask to take naked picture for you, who are you that ask me to take naked picture? Don't ever use me for jock okay I am not your age and don't take charge because I want you to receive your money then you want to use the medium to insult me don't try it, your not my wife age math ok. My wife is of age 39 and you are just 30 so never think we are age.

And it will take you time to be what I am and moreover don't think you have money, and you can never conferee yourself with my wife, what you fill you called money never what my wife called money my wife has an establishment in Switzerland south Africa and Japan, even you can mingle yourself with my younger brother, he is a chairman of Abi Local Government Area.

So don't show me any money think that am interested in your money I am not okay, I am only here doing my work as executive governor of central bank or do you think is your money that broth me to this office?.

And if you don't mind the money that you took photo hopping that it will interest me, I started seeing money when I was a vice chairman in my local government. So don't you think you want to compare your fucking money to my one account in Iraq. Please don't let me grow annoyed.

Don't think I jump to this office I work for it. So if you want to answer governor start to work for it now and see what it will take you. For your information I am going for presidentship for 2007. So don't think is your money.

Try and be governor of a bank. As I am. So bellow is my pictures.

From Governor,

Well can make the payment through information bellow.

BARCLAYS BANK PLC
168 FEN CHURCH STREET, LONDON ECEPHP

REMAIN BLESSED
PROF CHARLES SOLUDO
+ 234-8023041768
PASSWORD ----HAPPY BIRTHDAY PROF CHARLES

As Shiver pointed out, apparently this guy is a real camera bug.

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39328

I haven't yet slapped him. I'm going to let some of the money tick away first.

To be continued...

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
expresidents

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when did this password modality start? Shocked
I started using this as a way to tell when my lads were deep into a bait (gmail let's you auto tag based on keywords) and which ones were fresh. I have made all mine use "EX-PRESIDENTS" as a pass phrase or I won't answer them!
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He started the password modality right away, completely his idea.

I think he started it right after "Barrister Usm4n B3llo" jumped in on the deal.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fired off a letter to Chas about the status of the transaction.

Quote:
Happy Birthday Prof. Charles

I still haven't seen the pics I asked for. I know you sent me 2 pictures, but if you read my instructions, you'll see what I asked for and what you sent me are two totally different things.

I'm also not pleased you have sent me the information for a second bank account I have already been told is under investigation. You may recall I sent you the e-mail Barclay's sent me the first time we tried this. Both the accounts for HSBC and Barclay's you've sent me are being investigated. Besides, the swift codes will direct my money to Nigeria, not England.

When are you going to get serious about this deal?

Your money is ticking away, Prof. Charles.

Sharon

So there I am, bored, so I figure I'd let Chas know just how much money he's lost already.

Quote:
Shitty Birthday Prof. Charles!

Hey, guess what? Just a reminder I am still waiting for the pictures of you making the hand gesture and completely naked holding a sign reading "I LOVE MYRAM DASS" and a copy of the newspaper article describing your ambush. It has been 96 hours since I sent you my request, which means you've already lost $96,000. You're down to $404,000 now, and the clock is still ticking.

Sharon

Then I received an e-mail from another lad from the CBN about the money I'm supposed to be getting. I think it's independent of Prof. Charles. I sent it along to the Nutty Professor for his opinion.

Quote:

Just so you know, one of your banking officials wants to help with this, since you seem to be incapable of helping me. I think he's getting suspicious of you too, Charles. I got this today.

What kind of bank are you running, anyways?

---------- Forwarded message---------------

From the office of: MR USMAN BELLO (C.B.N) <[email protected]>
ATTN: BENEFICIALY CONTRACTOR DIRECTOR (K.T.T UNIT) C.B.N.

ATTN: SHARON MARION

NOTE: THE INFORMATION IN THIS MESSAGE AND IN ANY ATTACHMENTS, CONTAINS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE ATTENTION AND USE OF THE NAMED ADDRESSEE (S). IT MUST NOT BE DISCLOSED TO ANY PERSON(S) WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, OR A PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING IT TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO AND MUST NOT, DISCLOSE, COPY, DISTRIBUTE, OR
RETAIN THIS MESSAGE OR ANY PART OF IT."

RE: UNPAID CONTRACT SUM

After waiting to hear from you or your Nigeria partners for a long time now, I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of these fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your Nigerian friend I mean the people that introduced you to the project approached me through my dear Wife who works with the federal Ministry of Finance and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name, company's name and bank particulars from Central bank of Nigeria (CBN) vetting computer and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this funds. I agreed on condition that they will pay me $300,000 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your friends started telling me stories. They even told me that you promise to send money to me. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them?

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement because I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds and you did not execute any contract in Nigeria, although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact.

Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts spending money in order to conclude this project. Now I am ready to forget the past, I do not need the $300,000 any longer from you but a share of 25% of the total sum. I need your assurance that those your colleagues will be totally keep out of this transaction, I know that none of them is aware of this transaction after trying their best to conclude it without my consent.

Finally, I need your promise that no official of the Central bank of Nigeria will be aware of my involvement in this regard. Now re-assure me that you will be willing to offer me the 25% of the fund, that you will assist my wife and personal assistant to share will be lodged.

Establish a foreign account in your country where my If you are ready to conclude this business with me, you can contact me immediately on my EMAIL,([email protected]) So that we can have chat over this issue once and for all so that we can move forward.

But if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me.

Regards, MR USMAN BELLO
DIRECTOR (K.T.T UNIT) C.B.N.

Uh oh. I've been warned again. Yet still no pictures of him, naked or otherwise. Just the crap he sent me earlier.

Quote:
ATTEN:SHARON,

I AM SOUNDING THIS WARNING TO YOU FOR THE SECOND TIME THAT YOUSHOULD NOT EVER AN NEVER TO ASK ME TO TAKE SUCH PHOTO OKAY, AM NOT YOUR AGE MATH, SO IF IT IS FUN LET END HERE OKAY AND IF YOU THEY TRY IT I WILL REPORT YOU TO MY PRESIDENT AND YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR MONEY.

ABOUT WHAT YOU FORWARD TO ME, THIS SCAMMER PEOPLE OKAY AND IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GIVE THEM YOU CAN GO ON AND
CONTACT THEM, ALL I WANTTO WOND YOU IS THIS IF YOU CONTACT THEM AND YOU FALL VICTEM OF THEM DON'T GIVE THE BLAIM NIGERIA BECAUSE MY COUNTRY WILL NOT AFFORD TO PAY YOU WHAT YOU LOST.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION THE LONDON ACCOUNT I GAVE TO YOU IS THE
ACCOUNT THE SECURIT FIRM GAVE TO ME, SO YOU ARE NOT MAKING THE PAYMENT TO ME YOU ARE MAKING THIS PAYMENT TO THEM.SO IF YOU LIKE YOU GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THEM.

SO ABOUT YOUR MONEY TO RECEIVE IS UPTO YOU, IF YOU LIKE YOU
MAKE THE PAYMENT OR YOU KEEP ON WAITING FOR MY NAKED PICTURE
AS I AM YOUR HUSBAND OR YOUR YOUNGER BROTHER THAT YOU WILL
ASK TO TAKE PICTURE AND IF THE TIME IS OFF DON'T BLAIM ME ALL
SPEAKS LIE AGAINS ME BECAUSE I WILL NOT TAKE IT.

REGARDS,

PROF.CHARLES SOLUDO.

Now, I'm actually kind of tired of this schmuck. So I figured it was time for a Special Agent of the Department of Homeland Security to drop the mugu a note. I edited out some stuff for security purposes.

Quote:
Date: April 11, 2005
To: "Professor Charles Soludo" <[email protected]>

Subject: Warning of US Patriot Act Violation

To: The person claiming to be Professor Charles Soludo at e-mail
address <[email protected]>

Allegations have been made against you by a US citizen, to wit: you are actively committing economic crimes against citizens of the United States; and said crimes were done in the financing of and/or in support of terrorist activities.

If you have not contacted me in reference to this matter and/or arranged to turn yourself in to the Diplomatic Security Service Agents at the nearest US embassy by April 15th, 2005 for a due process hearing before a US Federal Court in answer to these allegations, it will be inferred your failure to do so is evidence of your intent to continue committing said crimes in violation of the Economic Crimes Provisions of the U. S. Patriot Act. As such, you will be deemed to be involved in terrorist activities and placed on known terrorist watch lists.

A reward will also be offered for your capture and release to US Military Intelligence, for processing and transfer to the Guantanamo Holding Facility in Cuba as an enemy combatant. You will be held there pending a hearing before a Military Tribunal as to your status as an enemy combatant and/or person committing crimes against US citizens (terrorist).

If you choose to surrender yourself and answer these allegations, you will be fingerprinted, photographed and barometrically examined to establish your true identity and will then be released until such time as a hearing is set. Again, please present yourself and a copy of this letter to Diplomatic Security Service Agents at your nearest US Embassy on or by April 15th, 2005.

This is your only warning.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Special Agent J. H.
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Washington, D.C. 20528
Tel: 202-282-8000
Fax: 202-282-8495
Email: [email protected]

To be continued?

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah! Professor Charles is worried about his good name being sullied! He's written my Special Agent!

Quote:
DEAR SIR,

WHAT WILL I DO SIR; PEOPLE HAVE BEEN USIND MY NAME FOR SCAM:
PLEASE UPDATE ME ON HOW THIS SHOULD BE DONE.

THANKS

PROF. CHARLES

So my Special Agent, of course concerned for Chas' life, decides to help him out.

Quote:

Dear Sir;

You're not Prof. Charles Souldo. I know it and so do you. The time for lies is over.

I recommend you report to the nearest US Embassy and contact the authorities there as I described in my last e-mail to you. Tell them you are being investigated for 419 fraud by the US Department of Homeland Security and Nigerian EFCC and wish to surrender yourself.

I should also communicate to you we have received credible evidence a group of men are being organized with the sole purpose of finding and executing you. You have allegedly scammed the daughter of one of the men out of $5,000 and he now seeks his revenge. He is a dangerous, cunning, deadly former mercenary, trained by some of the most sinister groups in the world. He made millions of dollars in carrying out contracts on people's lives. Important men have died at hands, and apparently you're next.

I suggest you surrender yourself at your earliest opportunity, for your own sake. My people at the US Embassy will call me when you've turned yourself in.

The Nutty Professor no likey be called no bad names. I love it when they get so mad their poor spelling gets even worse. Does anyone know what the last two words are? Did I just get my first death threat?

Quote:
TO HELL WITH YOU

LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND I WILL ADVICE YOU IFYOU COULD COME DWON TO NIGERIA AND INVERSITGATE IT YOURSELF ABOUT ME AND YOUR OFFICE:

SO THAT WE CAN GO AHEAD TO COURT OF LAW: AND THIS SHOULD BE THE FIRST AND THE LAST YOU OPEN YOUR DIRTY MOUTH AN CALL ME 419 OR SCAMMER. IF YOU THERE TRY IT I WILL SHOW YOU OK.

NMOSANT, SWIN.

I AM THE GOVERNOR.
CHARLES:

Tut, tut, Prof Chas. Special Agents don't like being yelled at.

Quote:
Subject: Your Lies

To: The person claiming to be Professor Charles Soludo at e-mail address: <[email protected]>

I'm sorry you feel the need to continue this charade.

Let me repeat. If you have not arranged to turn yourself in to the Diplomatic Security Service Agents at the nearest US embassy by April 15th, 2005 for a due process hearing before a US Federal Court, it will be inferred your failure to do so is evidence of your intent to continue committing said crimes in violation of the Economic Crimes Provisions of the U.S. Patriot Act. As such, you will be deemed to be involved in terrorist activities and placed on known terrorist watch lists, and a warrant for your arrest will be issued to all local and international police agencies.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch.... Usman Bello, who has "alerted" me to Prof. Charles' pile of crap and corrupt ways, is sweet talking me. It's really Prof Charles posing as Usman Bello. After all, I created Usman Bello *and* the e-mail he sent me purely for the Nutty Professor's edification. Chas wasted no time adopting an e-mail addy very similar to the one Usman "wrote" me from and picking up where Usman left off.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

HOW ARE YOU? I JUST FEEL LIKE EMAILING YOU REGARD TO THE CONCLUTIONOF THIS TRANSACTION. AND FOR ME TO CONTACT THE ATTORNEY THAT WILL PROVIDE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS THAT WILL EMBACK YOU FOR THE CLAIM OF THIS MONEY. I WILL GET YOU ALL THE DOCUMENTS IF YOU ASSURE ME OF WHAT I ASK.

I WANT YOU TO ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL GIVE ME MY SHARE AS SOON AS THIS MONEY COME TO YOU.

REGARDS,
MR USMAN BELLO
DIRECTOR (K.T.T UNIT) C.B.N.

Oh, you'll get your share. Your share of wasted effort. Now that Usman (who we all know from our reading is really Prof. Charles) has my attention, I decide to vent about Prof. Charles.

Quote:
Mr. Bello -

Absolutely. You tell me what you want, and I'll send it along. Prof. Charles Soludo is the stupidest man I have ever met. I don't know if you've ever had much contact with him, but he is about as dumb as they come. A complete fool. Total idiot. How he runs a bank is beyond me.

I don't know what Nigerian for "giant horsefucker" is, but it applies to Prof. Charles. What a completely stupid, lying little man. He is an embarassment to the Central Bank of Nigeria and Nigerians everywhere. I asked him for a couple of pictures, and what does he do? Sends me two pictures that don't even come close to what I asked him to do. He is a fraud and a loser. I have asked my father to call some of his mercenary friends to track him down and murder him. My father assures me his team will be on the ground in Nigeria by the end of the week. They have all kinds of encrypted information hidden in Prof. Charles' e-mails, and my dad says they've narrowed down Prof. Charles' location to a handful of homes, offices, and internet cafes. Prof. Charles, or the man posing as him, should be dead by next Monday at the latest. Unless he sends me the pictures I want AND $2,500 USD.

You see, I have already sent Prof. Charles $5,000. Now I want half of it back, or else he'll be killed. I don't care anymore.

But, of course, none of that is any of your concern. I'm sorry to open up like that. I'm just very mad that Prof. Charles apparently stole my money. I'd be happy to send you the e-mails where he admits to me having sent it to him. I sent them to my dad, and it really upset him. He has contacts in Nigeria, South Africa and Egypt he is getting in touch with, organizing a team of killers and computer specialists to hunt Prof. Charles down and make him pay.

So what can I do for you, Usman? If there is an attorney to contact, please send his information along. I look forward to working with you and giving you your share when I get the money.

Apparently Usman isn't worried my dad is a gun for hire. He's just happy I know Prof. Charles is a crook and a liar. Check out the password phrase. What a sweet, sweet guy. Smile

Quote:
DEAR SHARON

I AM VERY HAPPY THAT YOU KNOW PROF CHARLES IS A SCAMMER AND HE DO MISSDARET OUR FOREIGN CONTRACTORS FUM TO HIS ACCOUNT THAT IS WHY I DONNOT WANT TO WORK WITH HIM.

WELL AS YOU PROMISE ME ALL IS GOING TO BE WELL AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE ATTORNEY EMAIL FOR YOU TO CONTACT HIM AND YOU WILL ASK HIM TO PROCESES THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT FOR YOU. WHY I WANT YOU TO CONTACT HIM IS THIS SO THAT ALL THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE CARRIED YOUR NAMES AND AS SOON AS HE PROCESES THESE DOCUMENTS I WILL TAKE IT TO GO AN FILE IT IN HERE WE DO FILE OUR CONTRACTORS FORM AND AS SOON AS THIS IS DONE YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT.

THIS ARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IN LEAST:

1)CONTRACT AWARD CERTIFICATE

2)PAYMENT OWE ORDER

3)IRREVOCABLE STANDING

4)FEDERAL SECURITY ORDER

AS SOON AS HE PROCCESS THIS DOCUMENTS I PROMISE YOU THAT THE PAYMENT WILL BE MADE TO YOU. HERE IIS THE ATTORNEY EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected] HIS NAME IS MR. XXXXX XXXXX, SO CONTACT HIM NOW AND I WILL ALSO CONTACT HIM TOO TO HEAR FROM HIM.

THANKS,

MR.USMAN BELLO

THE DIRECTOR (K.T.T UNIT) C.B.N.

PLEASE I WANT US TO BE USING THIS PASSWORD----I LOVE SHARON

So I write him, and try to send him my passport. Looks like the US Department of Homeland Security is keeping a close eye on me though...

Quote:
Mr. Bello -

I thank you for your prompt reply. You seem like a much more serious businessman. Prof Charles is a complete nitwit. I've also reported him to the US Department of Homeland Security and the Nigerian EFCC.

I don't have the documents you listed in your e-mail (see below). Do you have these? Does the attorney? I'll hold off on writing to the attorney until I hear back from you.

Please forgive me. Prof. Charles is such a stupid ass, I want everything done right the first time. If you get upset at the delay, you can blame him.

By the way, do you have some kind of official documentation proving your identity? A passport or bank ID or something? I would appreciate it. I have attached a copy of my passport for you as well.

Please write at your earliest convenience!

Best,

Sharon

<<ERROR 7197: Attached Document "Sharon_Passport".jpeg removed by US Department of Homeland Security. Visit www.dhs.gov for more information.>>

syntax: 546; algorithm group set encryption 556SET www.dhs.gov

Okay. I've contacted his "attorney" and sent him the information he wants. I've also asked Usman for a copy of his passport AGAIN.

To be continued....

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Usman writes me about the attorney...

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

I WANT YOU KNOW THAT THIS ATTORNEY WILL PROCCESS ALL THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME,

AND YOU SEND HIM ALL YOUR DETIALS TO HIM, FOR HIM NOT TO MAKE ANY MISSTAKE OF THIS OVER THIS DOCUMENTS.

YOU SAID YOU SEND YOUR PASSPORT BUT IS DIDNOT SEE ANYTHING HERE, WELL I HAVE MY PICTURE.

PLEASE CONTACT THE ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY TO RECEIVE THIS DOCUMENTS.FOR YOUR INFORMATION I HAVE PULL OUT ONE OF OUR CONTRATOR FORM SO THAT I WILL PUT YOUR OWN THERE, SO BE INFORM TO CONTACT THE ATTORNEY NOW.

THANKS,

MR. USMAN BELLO.

PASSWORD----- I LOVE SHARON

So I write him back and take another little dig at Prof. Charles..I mean him.

Quote:
Usman -

I did contact the attorney. However, he did not use the password
phrase. Should I be dealing with him?

I also noticed the Department of Homeland Security deleted my passport
from my last e-mail. I got a phone call from one of their agents,
telling me it's a crime for US citizens to send copies of their
passports via the internet. My apologies for the confusion.

In any case, please send me a copy of your passport or official
identification. After dealing with Prof. Charles' stupidity and lies,
it's hard for me to trust people right now.

Best,

Sharon

I love Sharon

Then I get a phone call from him. But it's so garbled, I can't make it out.

Quote:
Mr. Bello -

Did you just call me? I just got a phone call from someone but it's
completely garbled. It sounds like they say "Usman" at the beginning,
so I thought maybe it was you.

Best,

Sharon

I love Sharon

Nothing from him on that. I mean, he really did call. Anyways, he explains why he can't send me his passport. Sounds like a baiter modality in there.

Quote:
ATTEN:MRS.SHARON,

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE ATTORNEY SO I WILL ASSURE YOU THAT BEFORE FRIDAY YOU WILL RECEIVE THIS MONEY.PLEASE ASK THE ATTORNEY WHEN THE DOCUMENTS WILL BE READY!

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE NEVER SEND ANY OF MY IDENTITY TO ANY BODY IN MY COUNTRY OR ACROSS MY COUNTRY OK SO I WILL NOT PROMISE TO SEND YOU MY PASSPORT OR MY OFFICE ID CARD IS INPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO THAT.

PLEASE IF YOU DON�T WANT ME TO DO THIS BUSINESS WITH YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WONDER WHY YOU ASK ME OF MY IDENTITY. WHAT DO YOU WANT DO WITH IT? PLEASE I WILL NOT SEND IT.

I HAVE NOT GIVE THE ATTORNEY THIS PASSWORD YOU ASK OF AND I DON`T WANT HIM TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOU & I AND IF HE DID HE WILL REPORT ME TO OUR GOVERNMENT.

REGARDS,

MR. USMAN BELLO.

PASSWORD I LOVE SHARON

This perturbs me slightly.

Quote:
Mr. Bello -

I find it odd that you won't send me some kind of identification.
After all, this is a lot of money we're talking about, and I've
already sent you $4,356 and a copy of my passport. Is there some other
reason why you won't do this? I hope you reconsider this. It might
hold up the entire process.

In any case, I have sent the attorney an e-mail already, asking him
for the forms. I will let you know when I hear from him.

Best,

Sharon

I love Sharon

More later....

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops...got my lads mixed up...

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

DID YOU JUST SAID YOU PAID ME $4,356? PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT HOW YOU SEND ME THIS MONEY, DO I DID WRONG TO UPDATE YOU ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPING TO YOU AND WHAT THERE ASK FOR? I AM WONDERING YOU SENT ME SUCH MONEY, IS UNPLEASANT TO ACKUIS ME ON WHAT I DON`T KNOW.

LIKE I TOLD YOU I WILL DO ANYTHING THAT WILL OFFEND YOU OKAY I WILL NOT PROMISE YOU WHAT I WILL NOT SEND OKAY.SO IF YOU WANT US TO DO THIS IS BETTER FOR US TO REASON THE SAME AN WORK WELL.

LIKE I TOLD YOU I DON`T NEED ANY MONEY FROM YOU OKAY ALL WE AGREE ON IS PERSENTAGE.

THANKS,

MR. USMAN BELLO.

PASSWORD I LOVE SHARON

So I apologize for making him think he's going to get a big chunk of change from me...

Quote:
Usman -

I am so sorry. I had sent Prof. Charles $4,356. I didn't send you any
money. I apologize for the confusion.

I'm still waiting to hear from the lawyer. I'll update you as soon as I hear from him.

Sharon

Hey! Surprise, surprise - the attorney writes me!

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

THANKS FOR CONTACTING ME FOR THIS SERVICE, I WILL GUIDE YOU TO MY VERY BEST OF KNOWLEDGE.

PLEASE, YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR FULL DETAILS TO ME IMMEDIATELY SUCH AS YOUR PHONE AND FAX NO#, FULL NAME AND ADDRESS.

TO ENABLE ME START THE PROCCESS OF YOUR DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY.

I AM EXPECTING YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

ONCE AGAIN,THANK YOU FOR CONTACTING ME

REGARDS

BARR .CHRISTOPHER IKECHUKWU

Time to try for another trophy....

Quote:
Dear Chris -

Of course. Here is my information.

Sharon Marion

State Route 175
Kumahniwauna Leia, HI

Phone # 206-666-XXXX

Please, send me a copy of your passport or barrister identification so I may also know who I am dealing with.

Best,

Sharon

No trophy, but he expects some money. What a surprise. Gotta love the mugu math here.

Quote:
DEAR,SHARON,

I HAVE SEEN THE DETAILS AND THE CONTENT WERE WELL NOTED.I WILL MAKE AVAILABLE ALL THE NECCESSARY DOCUMENTS YOU NEED.ATTENTION SHARON,DON`T BE OFFENDED I CAN`T SEND MY IDENTIFY TO ANYBODY IS AGIANS THE LAW COURT. ALL I WILL DO FOR YOU IS TO PROQUIOR THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS YOU WANT FROM ME OK AFTER THIS NOTHING AGAIN.

THESE ARE THE DOCUMENTS CHARGES
(1)CONTRACT AWARD CERTIFICATE: IT WILL COST YOU $1000 USD
(2)PAYMENT OWE ORDER CERTIFICATE:IT WILL COST YOU $400 USD
(3)IRREVOCABLE STANDIN GDOCUMENT:IT WILL COST YOU $500 USD
(4)FEDERAL SECURITY ORDER DOCUMENT:IT WILL COST YOU $800 USD
THIS DOCUMENTS WILL COST YOU ALL TOTAL SUM OF $2700 US DOLARS.

MY SERVICE CHARGE IS $1000 USD. BUT I WILL ONLY REQUEST FOR A DEPOSIT OF $500 USD.

ALL IN TOTAL OF $2700 USD AND MY SERVICE DEPOSIT OF $500 USD. TOTAL MONEY REQUESTING IS $3100 USD.

I ADVISE YOU TO TAKE YOUR DECISSION BEFORE I COMMENCE ON THIS JOB. YOU WILL SEND THIS MONEY BEFORE I CAN START PROCCESSING THE LISTED DOCUMENTS.

I WISH TO ADVISE YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

NAME:-------------MOSES ODOM OSIM

DESTINATION:------Lagos-Nigeria

TEXT QUESTION:----how are you

ANSWER:-----------fine

AMOUNT:-----------$3100

MTCN#---------------

Do this immediately and get back to me with the MTCN # sender name and state for your payment confirmation and to enable me starte the proccesing of the documents in the next 24hrs.

BARR. CHRISTOPHER IKECHKUWU

So I tell him I'm on my way to WU the next day. The good barrister still can't add.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

I AM WAITHING FOR YOU AND DON`T FORGET THAT THE AMOUNT OF THE MONEY YOU WANT TO PAY THE WESTERN UNION IS $3100.

So I follow up with Usman, just to get him salivating. Apparently my math isn't that good either...

Quote:
Usman -

I have heard from the attorney. I will be going to Western Union first
thing tomorrow morning. We agreed on $15,000, correct?

Best,

Sharon

I love Sharon

Apparently Usman's math isn't that good either. Now I'm down to $3,000.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON;

WELL I HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR APPOLOGY OK DON`T WORRY ABOUT THIS I WILL MAKE EVERITHING WORKS WELL FOR US OK.

SO HOW MUCH DID THE ATTORNEY REQUESTED FROM YOU? IS`T $15.000 OR WHAT? IF IT IS $15000 IS TOO MUCH AND I WILL LIKE YOU TO PAY HIM DEPOSITE OF $3000 SO THAT AS SOON AS YOU AS RECEIVE THE DOCUMENTS THEN YOU PAY HIM THE BALANCE.

PLEASE DON'T SEND HIM $15000 JUST SEND HIM $3000 OKAY.

Time for a password phrase change, just to remind him he's a schmuck every time he writes me.

Quote:
Mr. Bello -

I am on my way to catch the ferry to the "big island" of Hawaii. It is
an all day trip, so I will be back tomorrow. I will contact you and
your attorney about the $3100 as soon as I get back.

I also want to change our password. I think it should be "Prof.
Charles is a liar".

Talk to you tomorrow!

Sharon

Password - Prof. Charles is a liar

He learns so quickly!

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY, YOU SOUND SO GREAT ABOUT THIS, WELL I WILL LIKE YOU TO TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUCE AND KEEP TO WHAT I TOLD YOU SO THAT BEFORE FRIDAY THIS FUND WILL BE MOVE.

WELL I WISH YOU SAVE JOIN TO YOUR DESTINATION GOD WILL GUID YOU AND PROTECT YOU.

AS YOU SAY AM HERE WAITING FOR THE DOCUMENTS TO FILL IT IN WHERE IT SHOULD BE.

THANKS,

MR. USMAN BELLO.

PASSWORD PROF.CHARLES IS A LIAR

He's a bit late...

Quote:
*****AUTOMATED MESSAGE - DO NOT REPLY*****

Hi! Sharon here. I'm off to the big island to finish taking care of my
taxes and some financial business. I'll be back tomorrow morning, 14
April.

You can leave a message here or call my secretary Myram if you need anything!

Best,

Sharon

Now for Operation Sharon Gets Scammed At The WU to start. Thanks to SlayerFaith for the new modality. To be continued....

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uh oh... looks like Sharon has had an evil computer hacker watching her correspondence with Usman. In fact, Usman just received this e-mail - in Persian.

Many thanks to SlayerFaith for suggesting this modality and cravin_morehead for a quick turnaround on this translation!

Quote:
Chetouri Mugu,

faghat meekhastam begam keh kolah saret gozashtam. Man yek mohandesseh computer hastam tooyeh Iran va hameyeh vaght dashtam e-mailet ra negah meekardam bah khanoomeh Marion. Beh mochakereh to, man hameyeh etela'at daraam keh khanoomeh Marion ra begeeram jeloyeh daftareh Western Union tooyeh Hawaii va begeem behesh ke ma to boodeem. Kheili aasoon barayeh ma kardi, faghat meetoonest ma rah faghat bavar kard rajebeh shenasnameh. Shomah heech vaghtee behesh shenasnameh naferestadi. Yek cheezeh digeh, man ba e-maileh khanoomeh Marion eenah ra ferestadam keh to man ra peida nakonee. Salamaleik behesh begoo as man harvaght bahash harf meezanee va kheili mochakeram barayeh $3100 (se hezar o sa'ad dollar)!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

English translation

Quote:
How you day, mugu? This is just a friendly note to let you know you've been scammed! I am a computer hacker in the middle east. I have been watching your correspondence with Miss Marion for quite a while now. Thanks to you, my friends and I have gotten all the information we needed to intercept Miss Marion outside the Western Union office in Hawaii and convince her we were you! You made it so easy for us. After all, she had to believe our identification since you never sent her one!

By the way, I have decided to write you using Miss Marion's e-mail account so you have no way of finding me. Give her my love when you talk to her again! And thanks again for the $3100!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

An hour or so later, Sharon arrives home early to thank Usman for being sooo thoughtful! He also called my K7 number at one point, which I listened to and promptly deleted.

Hopefully this'll teach the fucker a little lesson in the need for sending identification when it's asked for.

Quote:
Usman!

I would have written sooner, but I was having problems logging into my computer!

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you how wonderful it was you actually sent an associate of yours to meet me at Western Union! It saved me a lot of hassle! Mr. Abacha showed me a letter from your attorney's office and a picture ID of you as well, so I knew he was genuine. He even knew the secret password phrase. Apparently he called my secretary Myram to find out just which WU I was going to.

I decided to catch a boat ride with a friend and get home early in order to extend my thanks. Mohammed asked me to e-mail you right away to make sure you knew I had handed him the $3100, so we could get the rest of the transaction underway immediately.

Thank you so very much for your kind gesture Usman, and for making sure no unnecessary risks were taken with Western Union. I feel better knowing the money will soon be in your possession, and I can now get my percentage of the rest of the money.

Please e-mail me as soon as possible!

PS - I did get your phone call, but again, the connection was very bad and the message cut off before you finished.

Thanks again,

Sharon

Prof. Charles is a liar!

To be continued.... Twisted Evil

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
negular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice twist. Laughing

this should make it easier to get a trophy out of him. Twisted Evil
negular

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ahh... sorry... double post. Embarassed
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries, negular. Just glad to know I'm not the only one reading this! Smile

Anyhooo.... apparently Usman did *not* send someone to meet me. How odd.

Quote:
Subj: NO NO NO NO NO NO I DID NOT SEND ANY BODY TO YOU

DEAR SHARON,

WHO IS MR. ABACHA?, I DID NOT KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT,

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING I SENT WHO TO MEET YOU? WHY I WAS IN NIGERIA AND I WAS EXPECTING YOU TO COME AND PAY THE ATTORNEY THAT WANT TO PERPERA THE DOCUMENTS FOR YOU, YOU ARE NOW TELLING ME THAT I SENT PERSON TO MEET WITH YOU OVER THERE, IS THIS PLAY OR WHAT?

AND SAY I GAVE HIM MY PICTURE AND MY ID! FOR WHAT WILL I GIVE SOMEONE MY PICTURE OR MAY ID, WHY DO YOU SAY THIS TO ME

YOU ASK ME WHETHER I CALLED YOUR PHONE, I DID NOT CALL YOUR PHONE OK

ARE YOU SURE OF WHAT YOU WROTE TO ME ?AND ARE YOU SURE THIS IS NOT SCAMMERS THAT MEET OVERTHERE? HOW CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS: AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DID NOT SEND ANY BODY TO MEET YOU OKAY SO DON`T TELL ME THAT AGIAN,

I GUESST IF THE ATTORNEY HAD OF THIS HE WILL NOT SEND THE DOCUMENTS TO YOU.

REGARDS,

MR.USMAN BELLO.

password Prof. Charles is a liar!

The attorney weighs in as well. I direct your attention to the way "prepare" is misspelled in the letter above and in the subject line below. Coincidence? Or are Usman and the attorney one and the same? Shocked

Quote:
Subj: THEY IS NO MONY SENT TO ME AND IF YOU DID NOT SEND THE MONEY NO DOCUMENT WILL BE PREPERA

DEAR SHARON,

AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT I WILL DO ANYTHING WITHOUT SEEING ANY MONEY BEN PAY TO ME; I SENT YOU WESTERN UNION INFORMATION AND YOU KNOW IT NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU GAVE THE MONEY TO MR MUHAMMED ABACHA, WELL I DON`T KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND I ASK YOU AGAIN THAT YOU SHOULD GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY AND AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE OREPARED AND SEND TO YOU VIA.

REGARDS,

BARR.CHRISTOPER IKECHUKWU

After letting them stew in this overnight, I sent Usman this e-mail this morning...

Quote:
Usman -

I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner. It appears my computer has been hacked into by an outsider. I'm using another one for the time being, but it appears all my information has been stolen by an internet thief!

I find what you say incredible, and I'm getting sick to my stomach over it.

Here is what happened.

Shortly after I left for the big island (Hawaii proper) to go to Western Union, my secretary Myram tells me a man identifying himself as a "representative of Mr. Bello" wants to speak to me about an urgent matter. She told the man I was on my way to Western Union and my accountant. The man asked which Western Union I was going to, and my secretary said she didn't know, but gave the man my cell phone number.

I got a call from a man identifying himself as Mr. Mohammed Abacha, telling me you had sent him to pick the money up personally. He knew the password phrase and said he would bring further paperwork to identify himself when we met. Since I did not have a copy of your ID or your phone number, I had to take him at his word.

A short time later, we met near the Western Union. Mr. Abacha is a tall, distinguished middle eastern (Saudi Arabian?) man, well dressed and driving a BMW. When he met with me, he produced a copy of a passport with your name and picture, a letter from your lawyer telling me he was acting as your representative, and he used the password phrase "Professor Charles is a liar."

We had lunch together, and he explained he was sent by you to pick up the money to help speed up the transaction. I gave him the envelope containing the $3100, and he told me he would be e-mailing you to let you know he had received it. In fact, he got a call during our lunch from you, and I talked to you on his cell phone. You told me everything was okay!

After we ate he thanked me and told me I needed to contact you as soon as possible to confirm for you the transaction had taken place, and for your attorney to send the documents!

Are you now telling me you did not send this man? Who was he? How did he know everything about the transaction????

Something very suspicious is going on here, Usman. First you tell me this man, Mohammed Abacha, is unknown to you. Then I find this very strange e-mail in my sent box, and I have no idea what it means. I certainly didn't write it!

Chetouri Mugu,

faghat meekhastam begam keh kolah saret gozashtam. Man yek mohandesseh computer hastam tooyeh Iran va hameyeh vaght dashtam e-mailet ra negah meekardam bah khanoomeh Marion. Beh mochakereh to, man hameyeh etela'at daraam keh khanoomeh Marion ra begeeram jeloyeh daftareh Western Union tooyeh Hawaii va begeem behesh ke ma to boodeem. Kheili aasoon barayeh ma kardi, faghat meetoonest ma rah faghat bavar kard rajebeh shenasnameh. Shomah heech vaghtee behesh shenasnameh naferestadi. Yek cheezeh digeh, man ba e-maileh khanoomeh Marion eenah ra ferestadam keh to man ra peida nakonee. Salamaleik behesh begoo as man harvaght bahash harf meezanee va kheili mochakeram barayeh $3100 (se hezar o sa'ad dollar)!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it appears my computer has been hacked!

I need some answers very quickly, Usman!

Please write me ASAP!!!

Sharon

Let's see what Usman has to say about this.... Twisted Evil

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here's what Usman had to say. I'm thinking he's been drinking.

Quote:
Subj: THIS IS ARE 419 THEY ARE LIARS

Dear sharon,

i am in a deep suprice over what you are telling me about however i receive this mail from you and i tried to read it but there noway i can understan the this launghe because is not english.

to God almighty i deed not know what are talking about are you sure this is not from Prof. charles? to God i did not send anybody to you and i did not call you. are you thgis is not setup by charles? i did not know mr muhammed abacha and how can i send some body when i told you that i don't want anybody to know about this?

i don't what to do now because i ask make the necessary arragement on where you document will be put and i only have three day to put your document to thge propar place where i remove the other people own.

i want you to change your email now as soon as you read this mail and please i don't know what to say to you now, indeed i did not no this man you are tolking about and please change your email and the passworld immediately and if any body call you without this password don't answer him or her,

the password should be this (sharon will be richer) please if any body called you without this password don't answer him or her.

THANKS,

MR. USMAN BELLO

PASSWORD PROF. CHARLES IS A LIAR

NEW PASSWORD SHARON WILL BE RICHER

Sharon, of course, is not too happy about this.

Quote:
Usman -

I had the letter translated into English. It was written in Persian. I thought maybe it was because Mohammed Abacha seemed to be from the middle east.

Here is what the letter said:

*********************************************************************************

How you day, mugu? This is just a friendly note to let you know you've been scammed! I am a computer hacker in the middle east. I have been watching your correspondence with Miss Marion for quite a while now. Thanks to you, my friends and I have gotten all the information we needed to intercept Miss Marion outside the Western Union office in Hawaii and convince her we were you! You made it so easy for us. After all, she had to believe our identification since you never sent her one!

By the way, I have decided to write you using Miss Marion's e-mail account so you have no way of finding me. Give her my love when you talk to her again! And thanks again for the $3100!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

************************************************************************************

What is a 419 scammer? Why does he call you "mugu"?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

I WANT TO SEE YOUR IDENTIFICATION AS SOON AS I WRITE YOU FROM MY NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!!!!

THIS IS SERIOUS, USMAN!!! VERY, VERY SERIOUS!!!!!

I will contact you after the weekend with a new password, since this hacker has probably already seen this one.

Sharon

Time to make a new e-mail address. *sigh* OR...maybe I'll just have to implement the latest software program I have: Safe-mail.

To be continued...

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani

Last edited by nadnerb on Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the meantime, Prof. Charles neglected to contact Special Agent J.H. by today's deadline.

Bad move, mugu. J.H. just sent him this:

Quote:
Date: April 11, 2005
To: "Professor Charles Soludo" <[email protected]>

Subject: Issuance of Arrest Warrant

SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON, D.C.
FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Case # DC65734

--------------------------------------------------------------------
The People Of The United States of America
Plaintiff,

v.

John Doe, Prof Charles Soludo et al.
Defendant,
--------------------------------------------------------------------

FELONY COMPLAINT FOR ARREST WARRANT

The undersigned is informed and believes that:

COUNT I

On or about 1 April 2005, the crime of THEFT BY DECEPTION, in violation of US FEDERAL PENAL CODE SECTION 1871.4(a)(1), a Felony, was committed by Defendant, to wit: Defendant is claiming to be Professor Charles Soludo, Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, did knowingly and unlawfully make and transmit fraudulent material statements and material representation for the purpose of deceiving Complaintant Sharon Delores Marion;

COUNT II

On or about 1 April 2005, the crime of FRAUD BY WIRE, in violation of US CODE TITLE XVIII SECTION 1.63 (1343), a Felony, was committed by Defendant, to wit: Defendant used the Internet to devise a scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, transmits or causes to be transmitted by means of wire, radio, or television communication in interstate or foreign commerce, any writings, signs, signals, pictures, or sounds for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice.

p.2

District of Columbia

United States of America

To Any Peace Officer Of Any Jurisdiction;

Complaint upon oath of said crimes being made before me, YOU ARE THEREFORE COMMANDED forthwith to arrest the above-named Defendant and bring him/her before any magistrate in the United States pursuant to the US Federal Statute(s) listed above.

The within named Defendant may be admitted bail in the sum of:

NO BAIL ALLOWED

WITNESS, my hand this 15th day of April 2005, signed:

Antony Scalia

Presiding Magistrate
US Superior Court
Washington, D.C.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Special Agent J.H.
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Washington, D.C. 20528
Tel: 202-282-8000
Fax: 202-282-8495
Email: [email protected]

Server side message: DHS INTERNET TRIANGULATION extension successful.
Customer message: This is an DHS internet search and triangulation
message - please disregard as it is for system purposes only.
Current status: 95%
Overall status: 96%
Location confidence: 98%
Date: 2005-04-15

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm...the good Barrister wants to know what's going on...

Quote:
Dear Sharon,

how are you today? i want you to know that i have receive nor see any money from anybody, so what is happing we i still wait for the proccess your documents? or not, i want to know.

thanks,

BARR.Christopher Ikechukwu.

...and 12 minutes later, so does Usman!

Quote:
Subj: PLEASE ARE THE ONE THAT SENT THIS MEIAL TO ME OR IS THIS LIARS AGAIN

MY DEAR I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE SHARON ? ARE YOU THE ONE THAT WROTE ME THIS? IF IT IS YOU SHARON PLEASE KINDLY CHANGE YOUR EMAIL NOW AND DON'T RESPONSE TO ANY MORE WITH THIS PASSWORD(SHARON WILL BE RICHER)

THANKS,

MR. USMAN BELLO.

So, naturally, when they open their e-mails next time, they'll both be getting their own personalized version of this, with times and everything else skewed just ever so slightly.

Quote:
Subj: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

Mail Delivery Subsystem <[email protected]> to me
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 10): 550 mail from 64.233.162.201
rejected: administrative prohibition (host is blacklisted)

----- Original message -----

Received: by 10.36.103.11 with SMTP id a11mr197827nzc;
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:43:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.36.33.17 with HTTP; Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:43:16 -0700 (PDT)
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:43:16 -0700
Reply-To: "MR. USMAN BELLO" <[email protected]>
To: Sharon Marion [email protected]
Subject: PLEASE ARE THE ONE THAT SENT THIS MEIAL TO ME OR IS THIS LIARS AGAIN
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

MY DEAR I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE SHARON ? ARE YOU THE ONE THAT WROTE
ME THIS? IF IT IS YOU SHARON PLEASE KINDLY CHANGE YOUR EMAIL NOW AND
DON'T RESPONSE TO ANY MORE WITH THIS PASSWORD(SHARON WILL BE RICHER)

THANKS,

MR. USMAN BELLO.

Sharon thinks she needs to take a break from these two buffoons over the weekend....

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, Sharon creates a new e-mail address. It was easier than sending numerous "Delivery Status (Failure)" e-mails every other day.

Quote:
Usman -

I have created a new e-mail account as per your instructions.

I have done some research and discovered the man who took my $3100 was not a member of your organization.

Since you mentioned 419, I did some research into 419 scams. I think Prof. Charles was trying to get me involved in one.

I am now out $3100. I want you to send me a copy of your identification so mistakes like this don't happen again.

Please write soon.

Sharon

Password - Sharon will be even richer

I thought lads took the weekend off, but Usman wrote me back. All I can say is....huh?

Quote:
Dear Sharon,

I am much happy that you have Findus that what i told you was true however i am much hurry about where i pullout this documents because i was thinking that by now we could have replace this document in where it suppose to be and i have only two days in replacement of this documents, and i arrange for the necessary things that involve in this business and all it remain is the documents are prepare by your name to file it here,

Well I am much happy that you now understand reason why i told you I will not relate my identity to any body, if you may understand when this 419 attack you when you well about to send the money and they presented to you fake identity, don't you know that at that process when you well asking me for my identity i send it to you don't you know that they will use it to put me in trouble? And there is no amount of explanation that I will give to you that will make you believe me and I will be accuse by innocent sent.

Please Sharon I want you to understand me that I don�t want people to take my private identity to act like me is against the law and does people are password hackers, so I will not afford to send my identity to anybody and I also advice you to not make any attn for sending your identity to any body otherwise people may use it as you to collect money from people and you will be accuse of what you don�t know about.

Thanks,

Mr. Usman bello.

Still pushing for a trophy from this schmuck.

Quote:
Usman -

I appreciate your reasons for not wanting to send me your identification. However, based on the events of the last couple of days, I think it might be wise. What if these 419 scammers do it again?

I also want to know why they called you "mugu"? What does that mean?

Finally, I was looking at our original arrangement, and you said 10% of the money would be used to cover expenses, like documents from the lawyer. So why did I need to pay $3100 if 10% was going to be used to cover attorney expenses?

Please answer my questions, and look into your heart to understand why I need to see your identification. If you don't want to send your identification, could you send another picture? Maybe one of you in your office?

I am very nervous right now, Usman.

Thanks,

Sharon

I'm curious to know what he says "mugu" means.

More later, I'm sure...

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted to give you a little background on a side bait I kind of have. It ties into this one.

I replied to an e-mail from "Mary Muhammed", chock full of the standard mugu bullshit. I tossed "her" a quick note of interest, and sure enough, I got an e-mail telling me to e-mail someone who would e-mail an attorney for me.

This was being done from my original Sharon account. This "attorney" was writing to me, asking me to send money for documents. So he was an e-mail I was tossing the "Delivery Notice (Failure)" e-mail to as well, and I'm glad I did. It turns out Mary's attorney is also my lad, Usman.

I created a new e-mail for Sharon, per Usman's instructions. I had a suspicion, based on looking at some IP's from various lad e-mails and the fact Usman, Mary's attorney, and Usman's attorney all seemed to write me within a few minutes of each other, Usman may have been trying to scam me as someone else on the side.

Well lo and behold, what do I discover in my new account today - a letter from Mary's attorney! How in the heck did he get this? For all he knew, Sharon's account was dead. Usman was honestly the only person I'd given it to.

Looks like I caught Usman playing me two different ways...

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR MAIL HOWEVER YOU ARE WELCOME,

YES I AM THE LAWYER TO THE LAT MR/MRS. MUHAMMED ABERT, AND I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LAT MR.MUHAMMED ABERT DOCUMENTS OF HIS CLIAMS TO HIS PROPARTIES AND I LIKE TO ASK YOU OF THE DOCUMENTS YOU NEEDED FROM ME, SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSESING OF THE DOCUMENTS TO YOUR NAME,

WELL IF YOU WANT THIS DOCUMENTS, YOU HAVE TO SEND ME YOUR INFORMATIONS TO ENABLE ME PROCCESS THESE DOCUMENTS WITHOUT TIME DELAY AND TO AVOID ANY MISSTAKE OF ANY WRONG NAME THAT WILL APEAR IN THESE DOCUMENTS.

PLEASE UPDATE ME OF DOCUMENTS YOU NEED FROM ME TO ENABLE ME START THE PROCCESE OF THE DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR CLIAMS.

THANKS,

BARR. BURRY TOH.

So I figured I'd call this "attorney" on it.

Quote:
I have only given this e-mail address to one person. How did you get it?

Slippery bastard must be the luckiest or smartest lad alive. Gotta love this excuse.

Quote:
SHARON I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EMAIL YOU FOR DAYS NOW WITH THE EMAIL YOU USE IN WRITING ME BUT IT READ RETURN MAIL SO I THINK I WAS WRONG WITN THE EMAIL ADDRESS SO I DESIDE TO ADD POINT ON YOUR NAME TO TRY WHETHER IT COULD GO( FOR EXAMPLE THIS IS THE EMAIL YOU USE TO WRITE ME Sharon M." [email protected] SO I ADD POINT ON THE MIDLE OF THE YOUR NAME xxx.xxx [email protected] ([email protected] ) SO ANYTHING WRONG?

BARR.BURRY TOH

Nope, nothing wrong at all, Usman...er, I mean Burry. In fact, everything is just fine. Now he's playing three different roles, and I'm still just sweet Miss Sharon. Lucky guess on the e-mail, by the way.

Anyways...back to Usman. He finally sent some pictures he's trying to pass off as him. I'm actually kind of glad - I was getting tired of slapping him and listening to his bullshit about photos.

Please note his denial of ever having heard the word mugu before, and telling me to contact the FBI and EFCC about getting ripped off. The irony is sickening.

Quote:
DEAR SHARE,

GREAT FOR THE NEW DAY WE HAVE SEEN, HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR QUESTIOS AND REQUEST WELL I WILL LOK AFTER THAT, TO START WITH ;

What if these 419 scammers do it again?; HOWEVER I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT IF EVENTUARY YOU SEE THIS PEOPLE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CALL THE USA FBI AND INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY TO GET INCONTACT WITH NIGERIA EFCC, WE THERE HEAD GOVERNMENT ARE FOR DOS SCAMMER.

I also want to know why they called you "mugu"? What does that mean?: TO GOD ALMIGHTY I DON'T NO WHAT MUGU MEAN SINCE I WAS I HAVE NEVER HARD OF THIS WORD MUGU SO I DON'T NO WHAT IT MEAN.

Finally, I was looking at our original arrangement, and you said 10%
of the money would be used to cover expenses, like documents from the
lawyer. So why did I need to pay $3100 if 10% was going to be used to
cover attorney expenses?

ATTEN: SHARON IF YOU CAN GO BACK TO MY FORGST LETTER TO YOU; I TOLD YOU THAT BEFORE THIS MONEY REACHES YOUR HOME YOU HAVE SOME DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE PREPERA WITH YOUR NAME AND THIS DOCUMENTS WILL BACK ME TO CONVINS THE MINSTER OF FINANCE TO SIGN REALES ORDER OF YOUR PAYMENT WITHOUT THIS DOCUMENTS SHE CANNOT SIGN ANYTHING: THEN I ALSO TOLD YOU THAT FOR YOUR TOTAL EXPENSE OVER THIS TRANSACTION YOU WILL TAKE TEN PERCENT OF THE TOTAL SUM FOR THE EXPENSES YOU MAKE AS SOON AS THIS FUND REACHES YOUR HOME YOU WILL TAKE THIS TEN PERCENT OK FOR YOUR INFORMATION THIS MONEY IS STILL IN THE BANK AND THIS FUND CAN ONLY BE OUT WHEN THIS DOCUMENTS ARE PRESENTED TO THE MINSTER OF FINANCE.

BECAUSE OF THE ASSURANCE YOU GIVE I HAVE ABLE TO TOLK WITH THE MINISTER OF FINANCE ABOUT YOUR ISUE I TOLD HER THAT WE EWO YOU FOR OVER FIVE YEARS NOW AND YOU ARE SUPOSE TO RECEIVE YOUR CONTRACT SUM BUT DUE TO WAY THING HAPPEN THE PEOPLE IN THE BANK SECTOR HAVE BEEN PLAYING YOU HANDKY PANKY SO YOU HAVE BEEN WRITING DAY AND NIGHT ABOUT YOUR PAYMENT REALES:AND SHE TOLD THAT YOU SHOULD SEND ALL YOUR CONTRACT
DOCUMENTS SO THAT SHE CAN LOOK THROUNG IT TO PAY YOU ALL YOUR SUM. AND I ALSO SPOKING WITH HER TODAY AND SHE ASKED ME WHETHER YOU HAVE SEND YOUR DOCUMENTS, WHICH I TOLD HER YOU TRAVEL AND YOU WILL BACK ON TUESDAY.

SO SHARON IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO;DO IT NOW WHEN TIME IS STILL IN YOUR SIDE AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO LET THE ATTORNEY KNOW ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU & I SO THAT THE MINISTER WILL NOT HAD OF IT. WELL I HAVE SEND YOU SOME OF MY PICTURES.

THANKS,

BEST REGARD,

MR, USMAN BELLO .

PASSWORD_SHARON WILL BE EVEN RICHER

I also tossed the lawyer a quick e-mail about the fact I don't need to send any money at all. I just made this shit up. Smile Usman referenced in the e-mail above, before he put on his barrister hat and wrote me back.

Quote:
Barr. Ikechukwu -

I was looking over some of the original correspondences between Usman and I.

As you may know, my computer was hacked. Fortunately, I had printed
out everything so far. Unfortunately, I can't forward them to you at
the moment. I'm trying to get them all scanned.

In any case, Usman said early on the arrangement would be handled like this:

60% for Usman

30% for me

10% set aside to cover the costs of this transaction, including attorney fees

So please send me the documents and take the costs out of the 10% Usman has set aside.

Thank you.

Sharon

Usman's getting a little confused now, writing out of character and referring to things his other persona should only have knowledge of.

Excellent....

Now he's sending me "oder pictures". That's just the smell of your latest batch of bullshit, Usman.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON;

HERE IS MY ODER PICTURE

Then he sent me this one too. I have no idea why or what he's trying to prove to me with this. I couldn't get a picture out of him, and now I've got a small scrapbook.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON

HERE IS MY PICTURE:

THANKS

MR. USMAN BELLO.

More later, I'm sure. This bait just keeps getting longer and longer...

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All righty. Sharon has done a little research into 419 scams. Usman like.

Usman also apparently has no problem with murder. I really don't like this scumbag, and it just goes to show these lads are dangerous and think nothing of killing others.

Quote:
Usman -

I have done more research into this 419 scamming technique you have told me about, and through my father's contacts, I have found an address for Mohammed Abacha.

Mr Mohammed Abacha
Abacha Housing Estate
Gidado Road,Kano-Nigeria

[email protected]

Should I ask my father to get his team of mercenaries together to get this man, get my money back, and murder him?

Sharon

Sharon will be even richer

Usman agrees. He doesn't come right out and say it, but he doesn't exactly tell me murder is no course of action, either.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

YES I WANT YOU TO FORWARD ALL THEIR ADDRESS TO YOUR FATHER AND ASK HIM TO DO WITH THEM AND FOR YOUR INFORMATIONS I HAVE SEND THEIR ADDRESS TO OUR EFCC FOR IMMEDIATLEY ARREST, SO I WILL UPDATE YOU ANYTIME THEYEGT THEM.

SO HAVE YOU RECEIVE THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE ATTORNEY? PLEASE DO THIS ONTIME THE MINISTER OF FINANCE IS STILL WAITING FOR YOUR DOCUMENTS.

THANKS,

MR. USMAN BELLO.

PASSWORD SHARON WILL BE EVEN RICHER

I just e-mailed him and told him I haven't gotten any documents from the attorney either. Let's see how long it takes Usman to put on his lawyer's wig and write me back. Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is getting interesting; i am reading and eating popcorn:)

unbelievably funny Razz
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, sagat!

More to come. The bait just took on a whole new angle. I'm afraid I'm going to have to write up a synopsis just so you (and I) can keep track of the twists and turns this is about to take. Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay - a brief synopsis so far. These are the facts of the case.

I start baiting Prof. Charles Soludo, who thinks I've already sent him $4356. He bails when I call him on his passport and bank ID and push for a trophy.

After a week of silence, a new Prof. Charles starts writing me.

I craft an e-mail to the new Prof. Charles from "Usman Bello" telling me the Nutty Professor is a fraud.

Suddenly "Usman" starts writing to me from an e-mail addy only one letter off from the one I told Prof. Charles about. The Nutty Professor twigs, so a Special Agent from the Department of Homeland Security sends him an arrest warrant for committing financial fraud.

My character Sharon goes to WU to send Usman money, only to be taken in by another scammer (okay, it was me, I admit it), who has "hacked" into her computer and followed all the correspondences between Sharon and Usman. This allows the scammer (a dashing Middle Eastern gent by the name of Mohammed Abacha) to intercept Sharon outside the WU and take the money.

Because of the "hacker", Sharon changes her e-mail address. Strangely enough, a barrister from another bait I have going writes to Sharon at her new e-mail addy without prompting. Now I know Usman is playing me from two different scams.

I tell Usman my father, the very dangerous and well connected former mercenary, has tracked down "Mohammed Abacha" and is prepared to go in and kill him. Usman seems to have no problem with this.

So now I know "Usman" is now playing himself, Usman's barrister, the barrister for Mary Muhammed (from my other bait), a go between for Mary and the barrister named "Mrs. Christiana", and probably Mary Muhammed too.

So what do I do? I ask Mary Muhammed's barrister (who we all know is actually, probably Usman) to have Mary get in touch with me, since I lost her e-mail addy in the hacking attempt. "Mary" finally writes me, and I confide in her, woman to woman.

Quote:
Mary -

How have you been? I haven't been able to contact you because a computer hacker broke into my e-mail accounts. I ended up having $3100 taken from me in something I'm learning is called a 419 scam. I lost all my information in my computer and had to change my e-mail addresses. So I'm sorry for not writing.

I wanted to let you know I can help you and your family. I didn't want to discuss this with anyone but you, but I hope you think about it.

My father is a former mercenary. He was a paid soldier, and he made a great deal of money by organizing and training men to carry out extremely dangerous and deadly missions around the world. He was paid a tremendous amount of money by different governments to do their "dirty work". I know he has a lot of blood on his hands, but he retired and started a construction business, which has also been very successful.

In any case, he never lost touch with his former mercenary friends. I know from his old letters and pictures he carried out missions in the Congo, South Africa, Ghana, Egypt, Libya and Nigeria.

I told him about the 419 scammers. He's looked at all my e-mails, and has used sophisticated equipment he has to locate just where the computers are. He has a couple of spies who have been giving him information from different internet cafes in different Nigeria cities. He's getting a team of men together to go in and find the men who are trying to scam me. He said he's going to make them "disappear".

I also told my father about your situation. He said he would be glad to get you and your family out. All you need to do is tell me where you are so he can find you. He means you no harm, unless you are also a scammer. I told him you are not, that you are a poor woman who needs help.

I have attached a picture of him when he was training men in South Africa some 20 years ago. Please accept my offer, and come to start a new life with me in Hawaii. He will get you out of the country as soon as he is done hunting down all the 419 scammers who have been writing me.

I await your urgent response.

Best,

Sharon

Mary/Usman is touched by my offer. Strangely, she won't tell me where she is. Confused

Quote:
Dear Sharon,

with heartful joy to hear from you, how are you today and your father? i was worried about you when i was rejoysing that you have had from my father lawyer about the documents, but at a time i coulding hear from you again so i ask my father banker whether she have had from you she told me no. i was suprice to hear from you that you have been hacker by scammers 419, how did it happen, please God is incontrol of everything that happen to you he will do it and please tell your father to get them death i surport you ok.

dear sister i am so happy for your kind to help us over this situation God will surely Bless you and your father.i am so happy for you to ask me to come to your country i believe this is great thing and sister i have ask the father banker whether she has wire the money to your account she told me know that she is waiting for documents that will come from you so that shecan transfer the money to your account, so sister have you receive the docuemnts from my father lawyer?.

sister i am inmove to come and see you overthere thans you so much.

MY GOD WILL BLESS YOU.

Mary Muhammed.

In the meantime, I've decided I don't like Usman's attoney, Barrister Chris Ikechukwu.

Quote:
Dear sharon have you send him the money for the processesment of the documents?

Regards,

Mr.Usman Bello.

sharon well be even richer

No, Usman, I haven't. In fact, I want him fired.

Quote:
Usman -

I don't like your attorney anymore. Please fire him and get another,
or I can retain an attorney here.

Sharon

For the love of Pete, Usman - what part of "fire the lawyer" don't you fucking understand?

Quote:
sharon i want you to understand that we have no time to waist over this transaction ok so do you want me to contact another attorney?

regards,

Usman Bello.

Quote:
Usman -

Yes, I think a new lawyer would be best. Time for a fresh start. You can get one or I can call one here. Your choice.

Sharon

This is getting too easy.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL OVER THIS WELL WITH YOUR REQUEST I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CONTACT NEW ATTORNEY THAT WILL PROCESSE THIS DOCUMENTS, HERE IS HIS EMAIL ([email protected]) EMAIL HIM NOW WITH THE INFORMATION TO ENABLE HIM START THE PROCESSE OF THIS DOCUMENTS AND DON'T LET HIM KNOW ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION .

MR. USMAN BELLO.

SHARON WILL BE EVEN RICHER

Before I can respond, I get this. Am I Sharon or Marion? I think Usman Fucktard needs to lay off the sauce.

Quote:
DEAR MARION,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY AND HOW YOUR HEALTH GENERALLY, GIVEN YOUR EXPERIENCES IN THE PAST I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE A RISK WHICH WILL EITHER COST ME MY JOB IF IT FAILS OR MAKE ME RICH IF WE SUCCEED THIS ALL DEPENDS ON YOU AND YOUR WILLINGNESS TO CARRY ON WITH THIS TRANSACTION THE WAY I AM GOING TO DO IT BUT THIS WILL MAKE THE WHOLE THING EASIER FOR EVERY BODY

I HAVE BEEN MAKING ARRANGEMENTS OF MOVING THIS MONEY AND BRINGING IT TO YOU CASH THROUGH A DIPLOMATIC COMPANY BASED HERE IN NIGERIA. I WILL BE USING MY AUTHORITY TO MOVE THE MONEY FROM OUR RESERVE HERE AND BRING IT TO YOU CASH THROUGH THE DIPLOMATS.

IF YOU ACCEPT IT THIS WAY PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AS SOON AS YOU RECIEVE THIS MAIL SO THAT I WILL MAKE THE NECCESSARY ARRANGEMENT FOR THE DELIVERY IMMEDIATELY.

REGARDS

MR.USMAN BELLO

234-803-XXX-XXXX

Oh yeah, Usman. I'm all over that phone call. Since it's April 19th I'm not going to do any lad baiting in observance of the holiday. I'll get around to lying to you about the phone call first thing tomorrow. I mean, I can't believe he'd send me the number to a gay chat and dating service! Smile

More later...

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good ol' Usman forgets about the phone calls and stuff. So did I. But he did get me a new attorney. Bless his tiny little heart.

The attorney writes me with the latest information, and the fact he's dropping $1000 from his usual retainer.

Quote:
Dear Sharon,

I have sen the details of your require documents, i am here to inform you that all the the documents you requested are aviable before i starte the procement of your required documents you are to pay for the charges, so bellow is our charges as soon as you make the payment this document will be processe and send to your email via.

THESE ARE THE DOCUMENTS CHARGES
(1)CONTRACT AWARD CERTIFICATE:------------------------$900 USD
(2)PAYMENT REALISE ORDER CERTIFICATE:------------$300 USD
(3)IRREVOCABLE STANDING GDOCUMENT:---------------$400 USD
(4)FEDERAL SECURITY ORDER DOCUMENT:--------------$900 USD
THIS DOCUMENTS WILL COST YOU ALL TOTAL SUM OF $2500 US DOLARS.

MY SERVICE CHARGE IS $1500 USD. BUT I WILL ONLY REQUEST FOR A DEPOSIT OF $500 USD.

MY SERVICE DEPOSIT OF $500 USD.TOTAL MONEY REQUESTING IS $3000 USD.

I ADVISE YOU TO TAKE YOUR DECISSION BEFORE I COMMENCE ON THIS JOB. YOU WILL SEND THIS MONEY BEFORE I START PROCCESSING OF THE LISTED DOCUMENTS.

I WISH TO ADVISE YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THROUGH OUR FEDERAL STANDERD INFORMATION BELLOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

NAME:-------------MOSES ODOM OSIM

DESTINATION:------Lagos-Nigeria

TEXT QUESTION:----how are you

ANSWER:-----------fine

AMOUNT:-----------$3000

MTCN#---------------

Do this immediately and get back to me with the MTCN # sender name and state for your payment confirmation and to enable me starte the proccesing of the documents as you wish.

BARR. IBRAHIM CHAMBAR.

Meanwhile, Usman wants to make sure I'm all set.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY? SO HERE IS MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS ([email protected]) IF YOU RECEIVE ANY MAIL FROM THIS EMAIL IS ME THAT SEND IT, IS BECAUSE OF THE HACKERS THE MAKE TO CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDRESS, I WANT TO ASK YOU AGAIN DID THE LAWYER CONTACTED YOU? THIS DELIVERY AGENT ARE WAITING FOR THIS DOCUMENTS.

SO CAN PLEASE DO EVERYTHING SHARP I WANT THIS MONEY TO ARRIVE THERE BEFORE MONDAY.SO THAT I WILL BE PREPARE TO COME OVER THERE FOR THE SHEARING OF THE MONEY

MR. USMAN BELLO

Of course, I ignore this new email addy and keep writing him at the old one. He, of course, ignores or overlooks the fact I'm doing this.

I decide a nice gesture on my part is needed. After all, I don't want to get scammed by anyone at WU again.

Quote:
Usman -

Yes, I heard from the attorney. He wants me to send money again. I'm a little concerned after what happened last time.

I think you should come up with a better plan, something different than Western Union.

Want me to fly to Nigeria? Would that help?

Sharon

Usman is apparently moved to the point of rambling confusion by my kind offer. He even sends me a "contract" to show me how time sensitive this all is.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON;

YOU HAVE SPOKING WELL AS A REALL BUSINESS PARNER WELL I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE MADE A CONCRIDE PLAN OVER THIS TRANSACTION THAT THIS MONEY WILL ARRIVE IN YOUR DOORSTEP BY THE SECURITY FIRM I AHVE PUT EVERYTHING ORDER FOR US TO MAKE SUCCESEFUL BUSINESS WITHOUT ANY MISTAKE.

WELL YOUR QUESTION SOUND WELL AS I KNOW YOU ARE A GOOD BUSINESS WOMAN BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IF YOU COME DOWN TO NIGERIA MY MINISTER WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS BUSINEES AND IN THE PROCESSE EVERYTHING WILL GET SPOIND AND I WILL LOSE MY JOD; SO MY DEAR I WANT THIS TO BE DONE OVER THERE AND AS I PROMISE I WILL DO EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED HERE ENABLE THIS MONEY MOVE TO YOUR DOORSTEP.

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I CONTACT THE SECURITY FIRM THAT WILL COME TO DELIVER THIS MONEY TO YOU SO THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO IT AND FOR SECURITY REASONSE AND WHEN I CONTACTED THE SECURITY FIRM ABOUT THE DELIVERY OF THIS MONEY THERE ASKED ME ABOUT THE DOCMENTS, IS GOOD FOR TO READ IT LASO BELLOW IS THE ATTCHAMENT FROM THE SECURITY FIRM.

PLEASE I WILL LIKE YOU TO GO AN MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE LAWYER TO ENABLE US HAVE THIS DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY: YOU SOUNT WELL AND GREAT WELL I AM WAITING FOR THE DOCUMENTS ASAP .

THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT QUESTION,

MR USMAN BELLO.

Sharon is confused by this modality.

Quote:
Usman -

Thank you for the form. What should I do with it?

Sharon

Usman, smelling a payday, is more than helpful in explaining.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

THE FORM I SENT TO YOU IS THE ONE I RECEIVED FROM THE SECURITY FIRM AND THEY ARE TELLING ME ABOUT WHAT THEY NEEDED BEFORE THEY CAN MAKE THE DELIVERY TO YOUR DOORSTEP. SO ALL THEY NEEDED IS YOUR DOCUMENTS TO ENABLE THEN NO WHOM YOU ARE.

SO ASK YOU TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT SO THAT THE SECURITY FIRM WILL DELIVERY THIS FUND IMMEDIATELY TO YOU, AS THEY ASSURE ME.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS FOR YOU TO GO AND MAKE THE PAYMENT NOW.

THANKS,

MR USMAN BELLO.

So I write to Usman to tell him I'm on my way to WU again. He's delighted, as any good mugu would be. Note the hint of concern and sound advice he gives me.

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

AS YOU ARE GOING TO THE WESTERN UNION DON'T GIVE THE MONEY TO ANY BODY MAKE THE PAYTMENT BY YOURSELF AND IF YOU IVENTUALY SEE THIS PEOPLE AGAIN YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY CALL THE USA FBI TO GET THEM ARRESTED.

I WISH YOU SAVE JIONING AND WAITING FOR THE GOOD NEWS FROM YOU WITH THE DOCUMENTS.

THANKS,

MR USMAN BELLO.

PASSWORD SHARON WILL BE EVEN RICHER

Okay, Sharon has gone and sent him the cash he wants. There's just one teeny little hitch.

Quote:
Usman -

I have made the wire transfer. Here are the first 5 numbers of the MTCN: 66941

Now I want you to do something for me if you want the other 5 numbers.

I want to see a picture of you holding a sign for my secretary. It needs to say "I LOVE MYRAM DASS".

When you send me this picture, I will give you the other 5 numbers and you can get the money for the documents.

Sharon

Sharon will be even richer.

So while he chokes on that, I send my dear friend "Mary", who I also know is Usman, a little note hello.

Quote:
Mary -

I haven't heard from the lawyer yet. I'll let you know when I do.

I've just wired $3000 to another person, and I was hoping I'd hear from your lawyer so I could send him the money he needs at the same time. But I'll make another trip if I need to. Please tell your lawyer to get in touch with me soon.

How are you otherwise?

My father called me a short time ago. His team is now assembled and they are getting ready to find one of the scammers who has been writing me from Africa.

Write soon and remain blessed,

Sharon

Let's see how Usman deals with the fact he needs to meet a demand. After all, Sharon has unwittingly confirmed for him, courtesy of Mary, the $3000 has been sent.

I'm thinking of slapping this fucktard with the Mindfuck Of Truth if he starts giving me excuses, but we'll see.

More later, I'm sure...

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay. Slick is trying to get out of my demand. The fuckwit was already spent $4,000 on this already. So what's the cost of a couple of pictures?

Quote:
DEAR SHARON,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR MAIL, HOWVER I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE MAKING THIS PAYMENT FOR ME YOU MAKE THIS PAYMENT FOR OUR OWN GOOD, SO I SEE NO REASON WHY YOU AHOULD ASK I MAN OF MY AGE TO TAKE PICTURE AND FOR ME TO HOLD SIGN WHAT FOR? DO I DONE WRONG TO SEND YOU MY PICTURES? AND I TOLD YOU BEFORE THAT MY IMAGE IS REASONABLE TO ANYTHING AM DOING AND IS BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU, THAT MAKES ME SEND YOU MY PICTURE AND YOUR SINCEREL.

WELL IF YOU DON'T KNOW I HAVE SPEND ALMUST $4000,USD BEFORE THE SECURITY FIRM ACCEPT MY PLEAD FOR HELP TO DELIVER THIS FUND TO YOUR DOORSTEP AND ALL THIS WHILE I KEEP IT IN MYSELF BECAUSE I NO WHAT AM DOING, THE FORM I FORWORD TO YOU IS THE FORM THEY SENT TO ME THAT THEY ARE ABOUT TO GO FOR A DELIVERY TO UK AND CANADA THAT WHETHER MY CLIENT HAS COME WITH FORM WHICH I TOLD THEM YOU WILL SEND THE TO ME ON SUNDAY SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE THE DELIVERY ALONG WITH THE ONE THEY HAVE,.

I WANT YOU THAT I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DOCUMENTS ALL YOU NEED TO DO NOW IS FOR YOU TO SEND THE MTCN TO THE LAWYER

THAKNS

MR USMAN BELLO

Sharon offers her final ultimatum.

Quote:
Usman -

I want the picture as requested from you and you alone. In return, I will give your lawyer the entire 10 digit MTCN.

Since you have wasted my time with this, I now want 2 (TWO) pictures of you holding a large sign saying "I LOVE MYRAM DASS". They must be legible and authentic.

I will give you 72 hours to do this. If you do not do this correctly, or you write me an e-mail telling me you won't, I will go to Western Union, get my $15,000 back, consider our business concluded, and tell my father he can go get you as well.

The choice is yours, Usman. We can both be very rich from this venture, or I can keep my money and you can run for your life.

Let's see what bonehead decides to do....

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic