SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cork to Dublin safari UPDATE!!!Lad still locked up

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, but then EK should've got one for the extended mind and butt-f*ck that was her NY lad.

B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^I agree... EK, please pick up your gold shield at the front desk... Very Happy

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies, I'd completely missed all this - excellent stuff!

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
TexanCSI
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lew_Skannen wrote:
Is your mugu allowed visitors? You can go and gloat at him.

This is exactly the kind of thinking that makes me love you with all my heart Lew LOL_sign

Barrister Chika Nwauba - It is highly unfortuante and regretable too that you have to refer to my well thought out proposal as an ass letter. I was highly disappointed in my over two decades of legal practice i have been so shabbly treated. - You ain't seen nuthin' yet....

Fake Banks Whack-the-Weaseled Bahamas, The Togo
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lew_Skannen wrote:
Is your mugu allowed visitors? You can go and gloat at him.

Hey! We need some photos of this guy behind bars that we can distribute to the mugu world at large in order to enhance his reputation... Twisted Evil

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Old Coaster wrote:
I KNEW I was right to claim my Irish Citizenship. I shall feel really proud travelling on my Irish Passport in future!

Oh, me too. Right now I'm so proud to be an Irishman ... (who has only ever visited the country once, but hey, that's another matter).

Kabila's 419 World
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work mikmik and Adebayo, fantastic. I've come in late and just picked up on this, so sorry for the late though most heartfelt congratulations.

Just imagine visiting this lad in prison.

Quote:
Gidday, I'm Fitz Myass Nicentite. Why weren't you at our meeting place????? I got mugged and lost the money i was going to pay you.

The thought of it brings tears to my eyes!

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
TheBarSteward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MikMik
beers!
An deas ar fad!

Many congrats and it makes me sooooo proud to be Irish - nice to see the Gardai are up for this type of thing. Even better, if we can keep the contact going with the Irish police we'll be able to do this more often. Any chance of getting your contact at Store St. to register as a forum member and become the next Rian?

Still on my first bait - after 11 emails he finally introduced his Barrister in Holland and has mentioned the immortal 'demurrage' word. Maybe I can get him to take a trip to Dublin. HeeHee.
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

go Raibh Maith Agat...

dment
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

adebayo, i think you have had something to do with all the recent arrests. thats exelent work. i hope that these recent arrests are going toget us more well known and get more baiters trying what you did. I am tryingto get my lads on a short safari. Know any webcams in london.

Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dment - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=london+webcam&spell=1 Smile
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, didn't want to necro this...but I got an e-mail from a lad who's apparently in Ireland. I also posted this in the Surplus Letters thread under "Luck of the Irish". Maybe one of you nice people on the Emerald Isle can see about getting this guy nabbed too...

Quote:
X-Gmail-Received: 38902b97d4c50773a9ca43a0f2e7e061dc3a7434
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.54.73.12 with SMTP id v12cs11249wra;
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 09:02:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.54.59.20 with SMTP id h20mr2281153wra;
Sat, 09 Apr 2005 09:02:50 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from hotmail.com (bay104-f27.bay104.hotmail.com [65.54.175.37])
by mx.gmail.com with ESMTP id 40si1214163wrl.2005.04.09.09.02.43;
Sat, 09 Apr 2005 09:02:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (gmail.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.54.175.37 as permitted sender)
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 09:02:42 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from 65.54.175.202 by by104fd.bay104.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;
Sat, 09 Apr 2005 16:02:42 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [65.54.175.202]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Sender: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Bcc:
Subject: hello
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2005 16:02:42 +0000
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; format=flowed
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 09 Apr 2005 16:02:42.0537 (UTC) FILETIME=[8FC5AD90:01C53D1D]

Dear friend and partner,

I cannot imagine the surprise this will bring to you, but please be rest assured is with good faith and intentions from a family in dare need of your assistance to help us transfer the inheritance sum of US$23.1 million into your account or company�s account, in which God will bless you for rendering a helping hand to others. I�m Andrew Taylor, from Sierra Leone (currently residing in Republic of Ireland on Asylum), the son to the late Brigadier John Taylor. I got your contact details in the course of my discreet Web search for a reliable and God fearing person, I decided to solicit for your kind assistance. I am currently residing with my family (son and a daughter) here in Ireland as asylum seekers and the Rep of Ireland Fiscal Policy Law and Regulations does not allow us (Asylum Seekers) certain financial rights. My Father was a brigadier in charge of Arms and Ammunition procurement for the Sierra Leona Army before his death. He specifically drew my attention before his death to the sum of US$23.1 million, which he had and concealed in safe deposit boxes with security codes, and was deposited and declared as personal effects, and processing film materials with a Private Security Company in United Kingdom. The lives and future of my family depends on this fund as such I will be grateful if you can assist us. In view of this, I cannot invest this fund in Republic of Ireland hence my asking you to assist me to transfer it out of United Kingdom for investment purposes in your country. For your efforts, I am prepared to offer you 30% of the total sum while 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the course of this transaction, 5% for the less privileged in the society and the remaining 60% is for the family�s investment in your country. Please note that this transaction is risk-free and the major thing I ask of you is to assure me the safety of the money when transferred to your account. Further information and arrangement will commence as soon as trust, confidence and good relationship is established. I shall be most grateful if you maintain the confidentiality required in this transaction. Do not hesitate to contact me for further directives to enable us commence towards the conclusion of this transaction. I wait for your prompt response <BR>Please email me back: [email protected]

Thanks and God bless,

Andrew Taylor

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
S. Maxwell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I took the liberty of enhancing Adebayo's "camera3.jpg" screen shot from his file " http://radans.com/scambait/camera32.zip ". The results are here: http://x2.putfile.com/4/9806272076.jpg .

Last edited by S. Maxwell on Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Page cannot be displayed... Sad

Safari cork to dublin on his last free ride in ireland lovely Gardai had a welcome party for him at Talbot Street... right under the sign that says "NOT TO WORRY"!
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's an extra "." at the end of the link, it should work if you delete it from the URL.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McMugu's LOL!!

Very Happy

Safari cork to dublin on his last free ride in ireland lovely Gardai had a welcome party for him at Talbot Street... right under the sign that says "NOT TO WORRY"!
mikmik
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our mugu is in court on the 19th of April. Might og in and se if he'd like some moral support...

The judge, i mean...

frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yep a shoulder to cry on Laughing make sure to give him a little wave Wink

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Don
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mikmik wrote:
Our mugu is in court on the 19th of April.

Great date! Did you request that or did it happen by chance?

**"Freedom? There ain't no fuckin' Freedom!"**
TheBarSteward
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@MikMik - you have to get some newspaper coverage out of this one. Contact the Irish Times and see if they'll do a 419 spread of some sort, with the outcome of the case of course. The fact that you have a lad in court as a result of your work will convince them it's worthwhile.

as before, brilliant brilliant brilliant work.
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

they may be interested in doing something if not try the star last resort try the Sun Laughing

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would they do an exclusive interview with Usman Bello?

jk!! Very Happy

Not like Usman likes media publicity... Rolling Eyes

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mikmik wrote:
Our mugu is in court on the 19th of April....

No s**t! This just gets better. Maybe you could offer to provide a character reference Laughing

And yes, this does deserve some media coverage.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
srodaemec
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A 419 scammer going to court on 4/19? BRILLIANT! I gues they actually write in backward in Europe, but we can still enjoy it in the states. Wink
edmundharris1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try The Star. The main crime correspondent's name is Michael o' Toole.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic