SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "ation" committee

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
srodaemec
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This conversation is causing me much irritation and aggravation.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlayerFaith wrote:
Forgive my communication, which featured misinformation. I just couldn't resist the temptation to tease you about procreation by providing anecdotal information for your consideration. Twisted Evil

Can you sense my exasperation at your inclination towards the dissemination of misinformation? Smile

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My communication wasn't true disinformation, merely a refutation of your proclamation regarding the gestation situation. Upon rumination, I find that my declaration was a true approximation although not a direct quotation. Of course, I meant no intimidation by my intimation.
luvcrimz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The application of disinformation is a means of confusing a population.

The end of civilization would be the result of no copulation but more masturbation. Probably the end of a generation, loss of identification, if caught definetely humiliation.
Eventually we may need more immigration..in the process naturalization so people may work and feed the population.

On the other hand masturbation may prevent overpopulation

May I suggest a standing ovation to the ation nation??
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlayerFaith wrote:
My communication wasn't true disinformation, merely a refutation of your proclamation regarding the gestation situation

You forgot to mention fetal emanation as a result of impregnation usually means hospitalization, at least during dilation.

@luvcrimz - I agree with your observation more masturbation and less fornication could lead to a denigration of the population.

So ladies, take into consideration my application to permit my penetration and eventual insemination during your ovulation in order to prevent this population situation. I'm told my skilled copulation is quite a sensation, leading to relaxation and extreme gratification. If our fornication doesn't lead to population regeneration, it certainly won't be for lack of determination.

PM me for more information. Wink

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
Master Shake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

What an illumination of a rumination!
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if the 7-man harmonization, normalization, notarization, computerization and re-documentation committee are suffering privation, aggrovation and ruination? If so, it's no exaggeration to call this an affirmation of our retribution. My assumption is, their agitation has the appreciation of this association. Their aspiration has suffered annihilation!

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nadnerb, upon consideration of your clever application to engage in serial copulation, I make a postulation.

Assuming some ladies in this congregation succumb to your flirtation and yield to temptation; and suppose you keep your promise of a combination of gratification and insemination; It follows, by implication, that after gestation, a generation of little nadnerbs will infest the population. Your procreations will be given to the same vices of indiscriminate copulation, random penetration and selfish gratification. There will be a multiplication of this immoral recreation which would lead to agitation among the population. This would lead to widespread condemnation, accusation and litigation. The Church would preach excommunication, the police would order an investigation, the courts would order incaceration and Osama will recommend decapitation.

Without hesitation, I would make pre-penetration condomization a recommendation.

Safari cork to dublin on his last free ride in ireland lovely Gardai had a welcome party for him at Talbot Street... right under the sign that says "NOT TO WORRY"!
straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rofl dude, that was great! Well done, Adebayo.. Wink I especially loved this line -

Quote:
Without hesitation, I would make pre-penetration condomization a recommendation.
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Adebayo-

Is your implication my offer of gratification leading to impregnation is somehow an indication I have plans for the Nadnerbization of the population eventually leading to world domination? A colonization of this generation to further my attempts at global infiltration?

@EK-

Yeah, Adebayo is hilarious! Laughing

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Nadnerb. My notation is a revelation of your evil machinations. I forward the ladies this recommendation, that your application be seen as an act of deperation so that all your attempts at flirtation will end in frustration. Eventually, you would turn to masturbation sans lubrication. A vocation for which you have won acclamation.

Safari cork to dublin on his last free ride in ireland lovely Gardai had a welcome party for him at Talbot Street... right under the sign that says "NOT TO WORRY"!
Marvis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nadnerd

That would be of great fascination, however I would have to regrettably prevent it through strangulation and perhaps liquidisation - all round extermination of any attempted to seek population of only nadnerds. who knows, it could lead to obliteratation and war. But I prefer pacification, fraternization, conciliation and cessation.

I suggest we agree on nonproliferation regarding nadnerbisation.

"IAM WORKING FROM COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA AND WORK NEXT OF KIN INHERITANCE FUND AND I HAVE BEEN INTO THE FIELD FOR YEARS NOW." - [mask:1]Francis Okey "Confessing" Obadiegwu Contact him yourself : [email protected][/mask:1]

Last edited by Marvis on Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EK, thou elite of our vocation, the object of my admiration. I offer felicitations. I am a fan of your electronic communications and personally think you are an expert in mugu humiliation. Your talent for mind manipulation and you innovations in mugu circulation deserve commendation.

straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Adebayo Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

awww.. that's sweet! I'm out of ation words but will you marry me? Smile
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EK, without hesitation! Wink

SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Adebayo- Thank you for the illumination that your translation of Nadnerb's machinations has provided to the great collaboration that is the Ation Nation. I agree that rampant Nadnerbization for the purpose of world domination would truly be an abomination. However, if you were to accept EK's proposition, the results of your copulation and insemination could be the creation of the Baiter Generation!
straitjacket

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally! A non-scammer husband for me.. Wink Thank you!

Cheers,
EK
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In light of Abedayo's wild accusations concerning my world domination, I will put the implementation of said infestation away for later actualization.

However, if any of you ladies would like to practice procreation for the purpose of stimulation and toe curling satiation, I'll be happy to engage in whatever deprivation and deviation assures our mutual gratification.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

EgyptKah wrote:
... will you marry me? ...

Oh Christ! Here we go again. :banghead:

luvcrimz wrote:
... On the other hand masturbation ...

[Beavis and Butthead mode]

huh, huh, huh, huh ... he said: "hand" huh, huh, huh, huh

[/Beavis and Butthead mode]
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slayer
Yay! Your notation is a stimulation for my imagination. Our baiter generation will indeed conduct their operation with notable sophistication. They would attain new heights of mugu humiliation, victim education and safari parambulation.

@EK, When will our love witness its consumation?

@nadnerb
Felicitations on your graduation from masturbation to penetration. Commendations, also, on you new vocation: a gigolo without renumeration. We at the Association of Confederations against nadnerbization and moral degradation are in jubilation. We, however, still express our protestation against any legislation by this administration to grant you accreditation to engage in copulation with renumerations.

Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Klein
Your frustration can be cured by masturbation. You might need to increase your budget for lubrication.

nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or you could ask Marvis for some help with auto-asphyxiation.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adebayo wrote:
@Klein
Your frustration can be cured by masturbation. You might need to increase your budget for lubrication.

Oral stimulation would be worth serious consideration!
luvcrimz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spending on lubrication could damage a lotharios reputation.Without hesitation I would recommend application of your imagination to other methods of masturbation.

Would using spittle be seen as an act of desperation or would burning pain be the sensation?

@ Nadnerb many a female may prefer expolartion of the nether regions with objects of vibration whose intensity causes excitation, but again as you promise extreme gratification that may enhance your reputation and attract salutation. Your obligation would indeed be the satisfaction of the lady in question who will confirm your qualification and end the speculation on your skills of copulation.
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst Klein gives consideration to the oral stimulation of his tool of penetration, I will give an update on the Nadnerbization situation.

An urgent communication from our agent in an undisclosed location gives the indication that nadnerb's machinations have received fortification from practices of divination, prognostication and utterances of incantations. The ation nation must introduce legislation to ensure that his quest for world domination through indiscriminate penetration, fornication and insemination would only end in frustration.

@Luvcrimz:
Self administered stimulation with spittle as lubrication is indeed desperation. Your tool of penetration will suffer a burning sensation reducing the gratification of ejaculation. Over-salivation would result in the dehydration of your equipment for mastication. Even you palm might suffer exfoliation! Ok, thats an exaggeration. But you get the point of my oration. K. Y. Jelly is the best lubrication for masturbation!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic