SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "ation" committee

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I express my admiration. Adebayo's found his true vocation! Although with due consideration, the entire congregation deserves our adulation.

BTW: Imagine that 7-man committee, all at the same party, explaining to everyone what they did for a living.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
luvcrimz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
And after all these posts, and I say this with hesitation, there has been no conversation on the subject of flatulation or constipation.

Dude theres got to be a demarcation. There may be agitation with the Eater administration which may lead to condemnation, in house fighting and false allegations........ possibly elimination?
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@luvcrimz

Such exhortation could lead to insubordination! It is my observation your inflammation of other's notations could lead to separation of this conglomeration.

Methinks re-evaluation and examination of your postulation (instigation?) is needed to prevent the segregation, alienation and ultimate capitulation of the Eater administration.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fellow citizens of the 'ation' nation. Let us avoid all discuss that would lead to disintegration. Surely, we don't want Eater to become an utter desolation.
Let us rather give consideration to matters worthy of contemplation, like flatulation, constipation and penetration.

I believe that certain instances of flatulation deserve confrontation, even at the risk of an altercation. Evil or Very Mad

Safari cork to dublin on his last free ride in ireland lovely Gardai had a welcome party for him at Talbot Street... right under the sign that says "NOT TO WORRY"!
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The compil of this aggreg complete with investig will lead to constern and aggrav.

?? Something's missing?? Shocked
Master Shake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But masterbation never leads to penetration. Actually it leads to desperation and frustration if penetration is the destination, because of the factor of exhaustion..
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For your consideration: penetration is really just a variation of masturbation. Either way there's ejaculation, but fornication just involves the complication of another's participation. Don't forget the lubrication, and post-coital celebration.

God forbid there should be any flatulation during your fornication - that will dry up any lubrication mid-penetration.

"LET ME WARND YOU FOR THE LAST TIME DONNOT EVER TAKE FOR A JUCK OK I AM A GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA"
-Prof. Charles Soludo
"i bet you're conceived from a monkey-style pregnancy. go ahead and prove that you're a product of rape...a product of collective virused sperm poured in to your mom's stinking ass by hoodlums. "
-thesolicitors
"...my mother is undergoing enormous stress and high blood pressure caused by Overthinking..."
-Ibrahim Bongani
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After giving the ation nation its due deliberation, I feel that participation of the ation nation in any conversation regarding abdication, articulation, beration, babelation, coordination, cooperation, dedication, deforestation, emancipation, eradication, flocculation, fabrication, gestation, galvanization, habitation, humiliation, industrialization, information, jubilation, jaculation, keratinization, kaolinization, laudation, lubrication, manipulation, manifestation, notification, notarization, optimization, operation, population, percolation, quotation, qualificaction, reclamation, rejuvination, starvation, salvation, titration, trepidation, unification, urination, visualization, vindication, winterization, waystation, xanthation, xerophytization, yellowization, yogiification,zombification, or zirkulation would insite provocation.

But that's just my 2 cents worth.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<---------exits thread quickly Rolling Eyes

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Penetration is not a variation of masturbation, rather, it is fornication.
This fixation with masturbation is an abomination.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I consider my fixation with fornification, penetration, and masturbation to be a veritable revelation causing relaxation, jubilation, and, yes, intoxication.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your post-masturbation inebriation is a cause for celebration?

Adebayo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This information may come as a surprise to you...
there is speculation that the baiting vocation improves the chances and joy of fornication. Statistical revelations emerging from the collation of related conversations involving baiters in different locations and of divers religious persuations show indications of an appreciation in the frequency of sexual corpulations. It is my postulation that there is an association between emotional gratification as a result of mugu humiliation and an appreciation in the desire for corpulation.
I wonder how Rian finds time between scam investigation and mugu interrogation to engage in partner assisted ejaculation. Question

Safari cork to dublin on his last free ride in ireland lovely Gardai had a welcome party for him at Talbot Street... right under the sign that says "NOT TO WORRY"!
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three questions to add to this equation; the second will probably lead to my termination.

Does Rian do scam investigations/mugu interrogations at the station or another location?

Do any of you think menustration is good lubrication for partner assisted ejaculation? Does it get in the way of oral copulation?

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Menustration is grounds for celebration if unintentional insemination was causing trepidation related to impregnation. Very Happy
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But impregnation leads to so many other wonderful things - gestation, lactation, sleep deprivation.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Marvis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see this conversation is turning into an oration of fabrication. I apologise if this is misrepresentation and a mutilation of the actual situation.

My proclamation on the "ations": Its elaboration leads to mystification and malformation of real "ations" and poor punctuation. Prevarication is desecration of our language - well, i think it is. If you know what i mean Shocked

"IAM WORKING FROM COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA AND WORK NEXT OF KIN INHERITANCE FUND AND I HAVE BEEN INTO THE FIELD FOR YEARS NOW." - [mask:1]Francis Okey "Confessing" Obadiegwu Contact him yourself : [email protected][/mask:1]

Last edited by Marvis on Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:38 am; edited 2 times in total
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like some clarification.

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
Marvis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You want clarification? You need to go back to education.

"IAM WORKING FROM COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC WEST AFRICA AND WORK NEXT OF KIN INHERITANCE FUND AND I HAVE BEEN INTO THE FIELD FOR YEARS NOW." - [mask:1]Francis Okey "Confessing" Obadiegwu Contact him yourself : [email protected][/mask:1]
nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't need that kind of aggravation. Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
srodaemec
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought this conversation had recieved decapitation? With all the talk of masturbation perhaps it needs moderation and a change of location?
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nadnerb- Allow me to express my opinion that discussions of menstruation, partner assisted penetration, and oral copulation should NOT be expressed in the same communication during this conversation. In my observation, this desecration is provocation for deceleration of this collaboration and could possibly result in severe ramifications, depending on the adjudication of this board's administration. I would have to express vexation if your posted violation led you to defamation, accusation, and deprivation without benefit of ejaculation or penetration for consolation.

PS:
Gestation, lactation, and sleep deprivation seem to have earned your admiration. I'd very much like for you to experience ovulation, gestation, and the resulting complications. It might just be a revelation if you went through incubation, medication, constipation, gas generation, multiple examinations, and the final dilation. Now that would be equalization! Laughing
Marvis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@nadnerb

I apologise and wish to make reparation, so offer my resignation.

Good nightation.

nadnerb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slayer-

Touche. Consider this the termination of my conversation about menstruation and impregnation.

Your obvious intimation with the process of gestation makes me look like, well, a moron. Smile

-Prof. Charles Soludo
-thesolicitors
-Ibrahim Bongani
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nadnerb wrote:
Your obvious intimation with the process of gestation makes me look like, well, a moron

Which is pretty damned funny, since I don't have any kids... Laughing

Forgive my communication, which featured misinformation. I just couldn't resist the temptation to tease you about procreation by providing anecdotal information for your consideration. Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic