SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Home for sale in Compton......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BigTexasOilman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So here is my latest:

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I hope all is well with you and your family.

My name is veronica Taylor, I am resident in Monrovia the capital

city of Liberia.I am the wife to the former President of Liberia

(Charles Taylor). The opposition rebels has taken over the country

which led to the current war going on in Liberia.

My husband Charles has gone exile courtesy of the Nigerian President

who granted him Assylum. Because of that I decided to make urgent

arrangement to relocate because the rebels are after our lives I

urgently want to acquire property (A HOUSE) because I want to

relocate my children out of this war torn country for safety and also

to start a new life.

My choice of property are duplex houses with about fo ur or five

bedrooms in a very peaceful and quiet city (maybe close to a

beach).The prices of which I expect to range between US$500,000.00

.The mode of payment will not be a problem for I am paying you cash.

I am a 48 years old woman with three children, I am a devouted

christain.

PLEASE CAN I TRUST AND CONFIDE IN YOU? The war in my country at the

moment has taken a different toll as many people are still being

killed silently. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Best regards

Mrs Veronica Taylor

Here is my reply:

Dearest Veronica.
While I am not the most well read man, I have followed your plight via CNN in recent months.
How fortunate you are to have sent me this email because I just so happen to be a realestate developer here in the LosAngeles area of California, USA.
Unfortnuately, I have sold off many of my properties. At one time I had amassed approximately 2500 private homes in my portfolio.
Fortunately for you, I have several beautiful tri-star duplexes available in the resort town of South Compton. Have you heard of South Compton?
It is a gorgeous area located in Southern Los Angeles. The area is steeped in multi-cultural arts and many consider this to be one of the more desireable areas in which to live.
The local neighborhood association is currently being run by the Hoover Crips Board of Trustees as well as many other subset neighborhood groups such as the Rolling 60's, Rolling 30's and Southside Compton Crips. These organizations were created to help establish and modify proper zoning laws and many of the members have gone on to serve as party planners, events coordinators, and drive-by shooters (a select group of board members who patrol the streets in and around Compton giving out prizes to unsuspecting residents. The prizes can be anything from lead based reconstructive cosmetic surgery to gift certificates to the "duck and run pillattes program"
I am quite certain you will find the neighborhood both charming and stimulating for you and your children.
The homes that my company designs feature the latest in innovation. We have developed our own HVAC technique known as the "Buckshot heating/cooling system" This allows proper air exchange within your new home making it as comfortable as possible.
If Compton sounds like a desirable area, please let me know. We are currently designing a new development known as Compton Isle and South Compton Estates. Most will feature all of the ammenities of our more expensive homes yet be somewhat affordable to those on a budget.
We do however refrain from allowing our prices to go too low due inpart to the fact that we have seen neighborhoods become crimeridden if we offer any prices to low.
Our starting prices are right around 450,000 and go all the way-up to 1,000,000
I urge you to please contact me if you have any other questions regarding your current situation and myself and Snoop look forward to working with you to find a beautiful luxury home.

My very Best Regards

Dack
BigTexasOilman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is an update. I have already received an email back from good old Veronica. Guess the idea of living in Compton is appealing to her....

My dear friend Dack ,
I thank you so much for your time and understanding toward my situation,I really appreciate your concern and may the almighty God bless you as you help me purchase this property,I think from what you have explain i will not wit to get the 4-5 bedroom apartment again because i will go for what you have discribe already,I just hope that i will not spend more than $450,000.00 as you have said.I will like to see the pictures of the house immediately so that i can start making arangment for the payment through my bank.
I thank you once again,I look forward to hear fromyou soon
Mrs taylor
Mike Anderson
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, send him a pic! Check this out:

http://realestate.yahoo.com/

Type in Compton, sort the cheapest homes at the top and BINGO!

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or check out the homes in Detroit, New Orleans, and Cleveland. Even nastier than Compton!

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any houses for sale with walls that drip blood or were built on Indian burial grounds?

Like my realtor told me, "Its not a crack house, its a crack home."

Thanks Mr Larry, I dont need any kind of monkey. -Jurgen Sterk

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Odium. Fallacia. Perfidia.
Dj Tricky
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget the Compton town theme song, sung by those lovely choirboys Nature-singers Without Anger.

You know the one, it goes:

'Straight outta compton....' Twisted Evil

Last edited by Dj Tricky on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Mike Anderson
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dj Tricky wrote:
Don't forget the Compton town theme song, sung by those lovely choirboys Nature-singers Without Anger.

You know the one, it goes:

'Straight outta compton....' Twisted Evil

Oh yeah, N.W.A. :yikes:

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic