SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of London scammers - Fri 11th March, 6pm at Euston

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today is the day.

Fingers crossed for a good turnout

Don't be afraid to give your lad an ultimatum - BE THERE OR THE DEAL IS OFF. It is surprising how often this works

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My pet has ask my three times if I am comming. I guess he'll (they'll) be there.

Barney Smile

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
Sashiro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! It's today. I hope there's a ton of them. I bet the backlash of emails tomorrow will be hillarious.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so excited!!!!

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting a for the past 2 weeks and she *might* be there tonight
(She agreed to be there but has since been slow on the email front, so I suspect she's a little supisc...suspicoi...supciu... unsure)

I have asked her to identify herself by carrying a
(as indeed I will be...)
Soooo if anyone going tonight fancies a stroll while carrying an and a (young?) lady asks if you might be "" don't be too surprised Laughing

Either way...
Enjoy the evening!!

Cheers
A. Cool

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only 2 more hours to go. Only problem is we won't know for another hour or so after that.

Who's taking the bets on how many lads will show up???

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Contesa de Mortii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

59 minutes left, gah, I wish I could witness this
The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone intersted to join the eater Chat to wait for the results?

Edit: Bugger, doesn't work Confused

Last edited by The Smily Cancer on Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Contesa de Mortii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Smily Cancer wrote:
Anyone intersted to join the eater Chat to wait for the results?

Link didn't work
The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the chat has been moved here.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it should be all over but the crying now.

Hopefully enough lads showed up and Zen got some good pictures.

The wait is killing me.

llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The wait is killing me too!

beers! Here's to some good pictures of frustrated and confused lads Laughing

Cheers
A. Cool

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Zen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good news, bad news time

BAD NEWS

1) The weather was dry and mild. No lads got cold or wet during this exercise.

2) Several police arrived on motorcycles with blue flashing lights, causing lads to take a very low profile. It appears there was an incident on one of the buses, because an ambulance also arrived.

3) It proved impossible to get good pictures, because the lads roamed around the general area, and melted when the police showed up.

GOOD NEWS

Two and possibly three lads were seen in the area. Lads A and B were very suspicious and shifty, Lad C was very relaxed (so maybe more experienced?)
- Lad A in late 20s/ early 30s was dressed very sharply in a brown suit, carrying a cane or a very tightly rolled umbrella. He was there from 6:15
- Lad B also in late 20s/ early 30s, also dressed very sharply in a black suit. Again, he was there from 6:15
- Lad C was seen lounging around on a park bench at 6:30. He was not so well dressed and it was difficult to tell his age.

Lads A and B kept moving in random patterns and never entered the park, but were always able to see what was happening there. They must have seen each other and wondered. They were on their mobiles, presumably asking what was happening.

CONGRATULATIONS if your lad was there! My own lad was a no-show - vey embarrassing Embarassed

Thanks for taking part, and apologies that there were no pics. I am willing to keep doing this until it works - the next one will probably be in June or July

Warned you're writing to a scammer? Just say "Thanks, I'm a baiter" (ScamWarners.com)
419eater FAQ/rules: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846
"Tell me what you want to do
And I can make it up for you
And lie" Ticket to Lie, by Texas
The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

did one of the lads carry a sign saying "Ivana Tess Steckle"? Confused
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:

I have asked her to identify herself by carrying a
Cheers
A. Cool

WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

OK Ok so wrong sex, but... Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers
A. Cool

Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well regardless...

Congrats to Zen for organising all this.
clapping

Worst case scenario is at least a few lads been sent on safari - and you can bet for every one that was visible others were lying in wait somewhere - around the corner, in getaway cars, whatever..

Best case is that we all got a good excuse to hand out a slapping - expect it wasn't just the lads got scared off by the cops - and we had some fun on the way...

Zen - clapping again............

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutley.....

and the slap material we have that will 'prove' we were in the area..! Laughing

Hope all you guys had a good time
and again kudos to Zen for the organisation

Lad time = wasted
I shall sleep with a smile on my face tonight... Laughing

Cheers
A. Cool

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As the others have said, thanks Zen. Too bad it didn't work out the way we all wanted. I was planning on having been arrested in Liverpool just before I boarded the train, but now I think I may have been arrested just outside the park.... Very Happy

My secretary will have a chance to give a little details about all the police on motorcycles that showed up and took me away!!!!!

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, my lad is really stupid (the lad, not the "security company rep" that was supposed to be at Euston Station). My secretary sent this:

Quote:
Hello Mr. Estrada

Unfortunately I have some bads news to tell you. Mr.
Olean had not been in contact with his office for over
24 hours so I began to worry. I wrote to Mr. Tolbert
asking him to have Mr. Olean call me, but I have not
received any response from him either.

Due to my worries and I contacted the police in London
and they have informed me that Mr. Olean was arrested
for smuggling almost 30,000 pounds into England. I was
able to talk to him only briefly, but he said he some
police on motorcycles came out of nowhere and arrested
him outside of Euston Station.
He thinks that Mr.
Tolbert was a police informant or something. He is
very angry right now and he feel that he has been
deceived.

Do you have any idea what is going on Mr. Estrada? I
didn't even know that Mr. Olean was carrying that
amount of cash and I normally know about all of his
business afairs. I would appreciate any information
you could give me so that I could help Mr. Olean get
out of jail.

Thank you,

Josephine

and the lad responds with this:

Quote:
Dear Josephine

I really do not know what to believe,I got a mail from Mr Olean on friday telling me he had called Mr Tolbert and they were to meet but , when I call Mr Tolbert he told me Mr Olean never called him.

I do not know what is going on .Tell Mr Olean to call Mr Tolbert and keep me informed.

Regards

Jude

I'm in jail f**knuts. How the %&*$ do you expect me to call? Sheeesh.

The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally, Dr.Akeem write's back:
Dr. Akeem wrote:
Dear Sir,

What kind of game is this? I was there at Euston Station for over 3
Hours
Twisted Evil on friday the 11Th and i did not see you. What exactly are you
implying?

I will apprciate you update me on this issue as it is quite upsetting.
I left my work just to be sure that i honored your meeting.(it was indeed an honor for me to waste your time) Twisted Evil

Waiting to hear from you.

Dr. Akeem

Last edited by The Smily Cancer on Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on 3 hours.

My lad has been unusually quiet, even with prompting. I wonder if he was there and got spooked or something. I think it's the end of the bait for me. Oh well, one of my first baits ever, 4.5 months and some 150 emails.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic