SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Meeting of London scammers - Fri 11th March, 6pm at Euston

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least one of my lads is going to show. Don't forget camera. Very Happy

And, most importantly, if you're doing the pictures, be safe! There are going to be (hopefully) a shitload of angry mugus after a while...

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Sashiro
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm absolutely counting down to the 11th, I can't wait to find out how this went. Get some good pictures!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just posted a query for London modalities before seeing this thread!! Embarassed Confused

I'll be sure to have my London Lad there! I didn't know what to do with him - now this previously boring bait is going to be my favorite of the week!!
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All modalities in place, awaiting confirmation from my lad.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like we might have another one joining the party!

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=296496&highlight=#296496

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
Stephen McCaulkin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to this group. I stumbled upon it months... maybe years ago. I've recently been deluged with different email scams and it reminded me of you guys so I came back tonight. One of my the emails I received today was from London and I saw your London scammers meeting post so I deceided to reply to them instead of deleting the email.

I will be meeting them at Eustus Station during my brief stay in London on March 11th Wink

I can't wait to see the results of this whole thing! This site rules...

- Stephen McCaulkin
The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to send some lads i found in the surplus letter forum, is any other fellow baiter trying to send the following lads to london?
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm "currently in England" and my lad would like a phone call to

Quote:
ease our linking up

Any male UK baiters willing to make a short phone call to confirm the meeting at Euston Station?

PM me if you can help.

Otherwise I'll just send a slap and tell him to be there or miss out.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Ca$h Machine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I just told my lad I had to leave London for a few days, and head to Scotland for a family funeral, asking if he could meet me when my train returns Friday. Told him I would have on me all the cash he was asking for too. Now, what lad wouldn't show for that?? (crossing fingers)
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Nap Oleon...... you have a PM

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
Standard Procedure
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad said that he'd have to check his schedule to see if he can make it. I'll be sure to get a reply soon saying that he can make it! He'll be holding a sign of my signature!

The following statement is true
The above statement is false
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

F*&%$#$ mugus!!!!! Mad

Quote:
Mr Olean,

If we advise that you call us on the given number, would it have meant that we are up to a "silly game" with you?

Anyway, we expect you to call the given number so that we tell you how to hook up with us at Stratford Station instead of the ever chaotic Euston Station.

Thank you.

Truly,

Solomon Tolbert.

I responded with

Quote:
Mr. Tolbert,

This is exactly what I meant.

MY TRAIN WILL BE ARRIVING AT THE EUSTON STATION.
DO YOU F******? I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THE
**** THE STRATFORD STATION IS. YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE
OF MY TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS.

EITHER MEET ME AT THE EUSTON STATION LIKE A
PROFESSIONAL OR CONTINUE TO PLAY YOUR GAMES AND
EXPLAIN TO MR ESTRADA WHY I WASN'T ABLE TO REMOVE THE
CONSIGNMENT FROM YOUR FIRM

Oh well, the bait was 4 months old. We'll see if a phone call makes a difference!!!

Ca$h Machine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have confirmation!!

Quote:
Attn.:

As soon as you arrive london again, keep me informed that Friday, I have as well deligated my official to meet with you, so hje will be contacting you via email.

Remain blessed in the lord.

Yours faithfully

Rev. Dr. Paul Nelson

Hmmm... no email yet, but looks damn promising!
The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have 2 Lads on the hook (out of 25 adresses Question )
ahhhh..., ye olde asem trick
Quote:
Dear Dr. Akeem,
Barrister Dr.Abacha has advised me to contact you again regarding the transfer of the 6000 Dollars for the Transfer Fees. He also told me that
you're having a branch in London. Luckily i'm on a joint business/tourist trip on Friday (March 11th) and i'm a having a very short stop in London. We should arrange a Meeting to give over the money, otherwise i will not send it to you. Please understand that this will make it more easy for me to trust you. As i told you already, there are many fraudsters on the Net and therefore a face-to-face meeting will make me feel more safe. If this is ok, i'll provide you happily with the details for the meeting point. If you are not interested to meet me on Saturday in London then Good Bye Mr.Akeem.

Yours, Ivana T.Steckle

Now i have 2 Dr.Akeems willing to receive Details, yay!
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance of getting the cops down to here? Maybe one of the law enforcement members could tip off a uk counterpart? Seems to me that at least some of them will be carrying knives or worse. And if they're not all internet cafe types a search of their homes might turn up some interesting computer stuff as well.......... Just a thought....

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember that (i think in one of shivers old baits) a journalist waited at the airport, took some pictures and wrote an article about it. Maybe a fellow english baiter is willing to ask/contact some newspapers?
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally I think number one priority would be to get them turned over by the old bill. If that could happen then flowing from from that the papers would be interested. Can't see them giving many column inches to simple story about a dozen lads waiting round a bench.........

jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So what makes you think the Metropolitan Police WOULD be interested in a dozen lads around a bench?

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Isn't it against the new Anti-Social Behaviour Laws for a group of that size to congregate/loiter in public? Especially near a terrorist's wet dream like Euston on Friday evening rush hour? That alone can warrant a "Stop & Search" now, I'm sure...

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that just applies to under 16s.

B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh, pants. Mad

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The chances are that as soon as the gathered lads spot a uniform (or any similar hint of plod) they'll melt away like snow on a spring day

Damn... that was poetic...

Seriously though, plod here aren't all that bothered unless you happen to be driving a car while tucking into an apple Evil or Very Mad

What could we prove?
They would just say that they are waiting for someone from a bus/train - which is essentially true.

No signs of scamming here, please move along... there's nothing to see..

...and can you imagine the outcry over plod arresting a bunch of (probably black) people that are standing around by a train station and bus stop?!?!The human rights brigade would go into overdrive Twisted Evil

Cheers
A. Cool

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Lad confirmed (I owe a few pints to Rorschach...thanks for the phone call)

He should be holding a letter size sign (or A4) with a black stripe down the left hand side with white letters at the bottom that say BIS .... with the full name across the bottom of the page: Bonaparte Investment Services

Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sadly, my lad's gone quiet for last few days. So betting now on Nap Oleon's.

Meet in Stratford? My mate tells me its a f***ing slum full of scummy asylum seekers and criminal f*****s. Sh1t - he's the security man - what about Nap's f****ing security????

EUSTON TEAM

EUSTON TEAM

EUSTON TEAM

Ca$h Machine
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DAMN!! Looks like it may not be a go after all

Quote:
Please be informed that my official will send you a mail, and he will tell you were you will come to meet wi9th him here in London, not the train station that you are talking about, my official here will send you an email and let you know were you will have to come over here in London to meet with him, and I want you to bear4 in mind that you must carry along with you the signing/handling fees when meeting with my official by tomorrow being Friday okay, you must carry cash the fees to meet with m y official by tomorrow, it is our rules and regulations.

I await your urgent response today , so that my officials can make arrangements as to meeting with you.

Your Urgent response towards this mail will facilitate things.

Remai9n blessed in the lord.

Congratulations.

Yours faithfully

Rev. Dr. Paul Nelson

Frantically, I fire back one last try with:

Quote:
Dr. Nelson-

I'm very sorry, but tomorrow evening I'm going
straight from Euston station to Heathrow airport now
to catch a flight at 8:15 it seems. I'm needed back
in the states on urgent business. I will be able to
return to London in a couple of weeks. If your
official cannot meet me at the train station, then we
will have to postpone our business until I am able to
return.

Please urge your official to meet me tomorrow night -
I will have all of the necessary fees in cash with me,
I promise, and I'd like to get this taken care of as
soon as possible.

Thanks-
Mahka Reyna

AND THEN mugu sends the following (fingers crossed)

Quote:
Attn.: Mahka Reyna

I will ask my official to send you a mail tomorrow morning my time here, so you will respond to him, so he can make arrangements on how he can meet with you that same tomorrow.

Remain blessed in the lord.

Yours Faithfully

Rev. Dr. Paul Nelson

No more emails - the time difference sucks too! I have to confirm this EARLY tomorrow! Shocked
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic