SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I want an explanation! (Photos of mugu at airport, twice)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Koroshiya Ichi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that was a work of art. fine job!!
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did somebody find these guys in his/her mailbox? I would really love to meet them again.

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A masterful performance, some of the finest I've read. I'll just add if anyone needs assistance with any further photo taking expeditions in the London area me n my humble Olympus digicam are mobile and willing.
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hantai wrote:
A masterful performance, some of the finest I've read. I'll just add if anyone needs assistance with any further photo taking expeditions in the London area me n my humble Olympus digicam are mobile and willing.

Thanks a lot. And be very careful when taking photos. Lads are getting more and mores suspicious. I knew about one that recommended his accomplice to watch for a while after detecting the victim and before showing the silly sign (and told him to leave if the victim spoke with some other person). For some reason, the victim didn't appear...

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
YtseRob2112
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was without a doubt the best way to kill an hour or so of work time. Nice job man. Cool

Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks YtseRob2112 !

Holy_Frog

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Only 2 day's here and this one NEEDS a trophy! Pictures and all! Laughing
I haven't read the others yet, but - and I am Dutch - laughed my pants off.
No, not in real!

Hope to read another from your keyboard.

Maurice
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Lord Majong of Thrapston

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A work of pure pleasure and perfectly executed!
Well played Sir.
I haven't had time to 'play' for six months but this has fired me up again.

Kindest regards.

Lord Majong of Thrapston. MBE, PMSL, LMFAO, VD&SCAR.
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Lord Majon and Holy Frog. There's one thing I learnt from this bait: you don't need to burn your mugu until he's completely sure about having been fooled. There is always one more flight or one more airport. Cool

Gertrude Rood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fabulous work! Impressive, very impressive. You don't write for The Guardian do you?
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gertrude Rood wrote:
Fabulous work! Impressive, very impressive. You don't write for The Guardian do you?

Thank you Gertrude!
BTW, why do you mention The Guardian?

jussist
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outstanding job! One of the most entertaining baits I've read. Just too bad the double-bait at @ Gatwick didn't work out... You have most excellent tricks in your pockets, sir.
Millie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Samir this was a great job well done. I've only now found this site, I had received the usual nonsense email from a Mrs. Rebecca Asuguo, but as I lived in Nigeria for 4 years in the late nineties I've seen their 419ers in person. You did a marvellous job with these niners. Congratulations.
KMan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am SO glad this thread was revived. I hadn't read this bait before. Excellent work Samir.

breaker419
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same here, I didn't see this one until today. A superb bit of baiting. I especially like the way you made things so complicated for him.

Top notch!

clapping clapping clapping clapping

Arrow<a href="http://wrecordsengland0.tripod.com/" target="_blank">Click here to visit the website of WANK Records, London.</a>
Arrow<a href="http://members.lycos.co.uk/scambait/" target="_blank">Click here to visit Breaker 419's Scambaiting Emporium.</a>
Kaiser Sousey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in complete awe. Twisted Evil A true master at work. We are not worthy!
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jussist, Millie, KMan, breaker419, Kaiser Sousey, I have not visited this section for some time and only now I read your posts.

Thank you very much for your words.

I did enjoy this bait. It would have been much less interesting without the photos, for most times you have to use your imagination to figure the frustrated, solitaire scammer for the second time holding the silly sign (as depicted in this heavier photo), still waiting when all the real passangers have already vanished, diluted in the airport crowd .

Although the craft of scambaiting has progressed a lot since then, and much more amazing records have been set, I liked the way mugus played their role, always adapting their scripts to fit my necessities. Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic