SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shotest Bait Ever!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
nodonovan
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the usual blah blah blah email, I get this from my lad

Quote:
Dear Don,

I am happy to receive your information as requested. Today being Friday, the work started with the lawyer as I have realized US$21,000 for payment of legal service charge and to offset related fees. I raised this money by mortgaging my beautiful home as i am sure that in few days time, we will have success and I will be glad to use part of my funds to purchase great homes in different parts of the world.

As I said, the procedure is safe and risk free. I will use my good office to ensure that the process is quickly completed and that the money is quickly and swiftly transfered to safe account in your name in the Caribbean Islands from where you can start accessing the money through the internet banking service without travelling out of your country and you can issue wire transfer instructions to USA and to any other part of the world, making it easy and risk free to bank the funds and transact with it without risk of unnecessary explanation to the banks in your country asking for where the funds came from.

Hopefully, we will receive the notarized affidavit by next week Monday and also submit for approval of fund release same week. Once more, thank you for accepting to be a partner in this risk free venture which is geared to make us great enterprenuers soon.

Thanks,
Donald.

To which I responded...

Quote:
Jesus F*cking Christ! $21,000 USD for legal fees? Who did you hire f*cking
F. Lee Bailey? Son of goat f*cker! What in the name of Jesus did you
pay that much money for? For F*cks sake you can hire a fucking notary
for $20 USD!!!!

Are you usually this nuts with money????

Strangely, I never heard from him again...

Ur not so fast.Go fuck some other ASSES! --- Nassir Oduware
http://nodonovan.blogspot.com/
United Kingdom x 1 United States x1
Mr. Hugh Jarse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some people are very thin skinned and can't accept constructive criticism

My attorney says that what you are asking for,is exactly what the old white farmers in the USA used to subject their black slaves to
No sane black woman filled with the milk of pure blackness would accept your hand in marriage.You are just a genetic garbage!

Go roast in hell with your silly white pranks.

I CANNOT SEE THE BANK DETAILS YOU HAVE PURPORTED TO SEND TO ME, EVEN THE SECOND TIME.
Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't blame yourself. Sometimes the lads just can't think "outside the box".

Thanks Mr Larry, I dont need any kind of monkey. -Jurgen Sterk

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Odium. Fallacia. Perfidia.
Mr. Hugh Jarse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now you have used one of those phrases which get me "pushing the
envelope."

My attorney says that what you are asking for,is exactly what the old white farmers in the USA used to subject their black slaves to
No sane black woman filled with the milk of pure blackness would accept your hand in marriage.You are just a genetic garbage!

Go roast in hell with your silly white pranks.

I CANNOT SEE THE BANK DETAILS YOU HAVE PURPORTED TO SEND TO ME, EVEN THE SECOND TIME.
Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hugh, I think we can have a whole new "paradigm" with our collective "synergies" looking for "enterprise solutions" for "e-commerce"!

And if anybody uses the word "bling" again, I am personally cram a fork into their eyesocket.

Thanks Mr Larry, I dont need any kind of monkey. -Jurgen Sterk

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Odium. Fallacia. Perfidia.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic