SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu Writes me a Song (Straight bait, two weeks long)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of my recent baits, relatively straight, didn't get all crazy but I pulled some tricks on my mugus.

Starring:
, a pleasant businessman
, mugu hynm writer
, Paymaster General of the Federation of Nigeria

Subj: Information
To:
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 02:54:49 -0800

Dear Sir, I strongly believe that this mail must get at you by God's grace,as I do not know you in person and not quite sure of your current Tel/Fax number for me to be sure,but I know how I manage to get this mail address which I used to communicate you However,I am sister MRS. a born again christian working with the Nations Apex Bank;Accounting unit/Telex Department Central Bank Of Nigeria. My aim of writing is not to know you as I have no interest of knowing you and would not like to know you unless if needs be.But I am telling you this based on my believe as a christian who does not like Evil or cheating and would not like to be called for explanation as a result of this information I am giving to you below. As a christian,I believe that any Man/Woman is my Brother/Sister according to my believe as a christian irrespective of where you must have come from or worship because all of us are one in the Lord. This information is as regards to your contract payment in Nigeria.Now as I am contacting you,payment is going on to those that are aware of this information because this information was not GAZZETED to the public awareness. Meanwhile,huge sum of money has been released by the Federal Government of Nigeria to pay off some debt owed to contractors.This exercise have started for sometime now but there are alot of pranks some corrupt officials are doing with people's funds which I don't like as a christian so I felt very bad and I decided to contact you as your name/contract file is inclusive among those to be paid within this last quarter.I don't have interest in your payment,rather I discovered that your file has been laying here untouched. My advise to you based on this information is that you should bodly call DR the paymaster General of the Federation of Nigeria on his Direct Telephone number 234-805-3530857,or give him an email at his email address:[email protected] He is the person in charge of this on-going payment exercise,talk to him authoritatively that he should release your fund to you immediately.He is the next person after Prof Charles Soludo,the governor CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.It will be very wise if you can give him a call as it will move him more. He might want to know how come you got his Direct Line,you can tell him anything(please,don't quote me)but insist that he should release your money to you or else you will report him to a place he would not like,and for more clarification or to ensure him that you really knows what you are saying quote the following Code No;FGN/PMG/CBN-X342XTW2004 under category 'C' i.e. your code(please this information is classified).I believe that at the end of the day,he will ask you to forward your payment information and Bank Co-ordinates to him.

Just follow this guideline and I assure you,that you must collect your fund without further stress.If you contact him I will know because he must contact my office for your file.So go ahead and call him now and don't be afraid of him or anybody,I will equally be guiding you along to make sure none of their pranks is played on you.Remain Blessed in the Lord.

Make sure that you inform me on the ongoing between you and prof soludo and mr ..

PLEASE DON'T MENTION MY NAME I AM BEGGING YOU. MRS

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:31:00 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: Information
To: [email protected]

Hello, I got an email telling me you have my money. Please tell me what I need to do to get my hands on it immediately. I have been asked to be strictly confidential, but I don't know who you are. Please advise. My code is: No;FGN/PMG/CBN-X342XTW2004 Category 'C'

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 18:33:44 +0000 (GMT)
To: ""

Joyce,

Thank you sister for your message. I replied to the email address you gave me, but I am a bit confused and worried about this kind of business. Please assure me this chump is a caring, trustworthy fellow and not some glue-sniffing cretin.

E. Tarbeb

Subj: Good Morning
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:21:44

Brother

Greetings in the name of our lord .

I am assuring you that Dr is a very kind humane and considerate man , he will help you receive your money , but you have to follow his instructions carefully as he is a straight forwared man .

I will like you to contact me anytime you feel like as i am here to pass any information to you.

May God bless you and i wish you success.

Yours

Mrs.

Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 00:11:32 -0800 (PST)
Subj: Form!

Atten:

Attached is payment form submitted to us by the apex bank for clearance of payments of genuine contractors.The information you have forwarded shows that you have followed your payment carefully.So you have to complete the form and return same via email .

Immediately you have completed the form , call me on phone ,+2348036882113.

Yours Faithfully

Dr.
Paymaster General.

Here's the form he sent me, its not apex bank, but I guess it doesn't matter, he never got a filled out version of it back...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/beaugus/FormsA1.jpg

Subj: God Bless amen
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 06:31:21 -0800

Dear

Greetings to you in the name of our lord amen.

I want to know if you have reached with Dr as you have not informed me of anything.

I wish you good luck.

God bless amen.

Mrs.

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:28:09 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: God Bless amen

Yes, sister, I sent him my particulars and a coupy of my ID card, I apologize for not informing you, I thought I had sent the message to you too. He should have everything he needs to send me my money.

I hope this letter finds you well on the Sabbath day, bless you.

ET

Subj: Bless you amen
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 00:36:47 -0800

Brother

I am happy for your mail, i had a hint that Dr Gabriel sent to you a form to fill, i do not know if you have received such form, if you have not kindly contact him that you have not received such but fi you do ,then comply.

God bless you amen.

Sister

Subj: Be Blessed
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 03:59:31 -0800

Brother

I do not know if you have heard from Dr.Gabriel, if you have please let me know and if you have not equally let me know.

Why i am in need of the information is that yesterday three contractors that were in the same category 'c' with you received their contract funds , the transfer was done yesterday and their banks return signal for their funds .

Do let know and try to call Dr.Gabriel on his number if you are not hearing from him +2348036882113.

Extend my greetings to your family and may God bless you amen.

Be blessed amen.

Sister

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:46:58 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: Complete Form!
To: "" <[email protected]>

Dr. Malu, Please forgive me for the delay, I have had some difficulties having been called out of the country on business. Here is the form as requested, please inform me of the next step. Yours truly,

(attached a 2mb renamed .dll file)

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 09:52:14 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: Be Blessed

Sister, I just returned from an unexpected trip out of town and have forwarded the form to Dr. Malu. He should be requesting the next steps from me soon. I hope this day finds you feeling well and blessed. I will continue to keep you and my money in my prayers. Yours, [/list]

Last edited by Beau Gus on Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 02:25:50 -0800

Brother

I a happy that you came bac from your trip success , i will also wait for your mail as you have contacted Dr. Gabriel .

Be blessed.

Sister

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 02:37:51 -0800 (PST)
Subj: URGENT INFO

Atten:E.Tarbeby

Having received your completed form (Umm, sure you did), the transfer of your contract payment will be done immediately on receiving of reactivation of account fee to enhance a smooth transfer of your contract fund into your bank account.

The reactivation of account fee is US$966 and it shall be paid directly to the telex department of the Central bank by Western Union Money transfer with the address of the telex department manager as :ANYALENKEYA CHRISTIAN NWABUEZE.

Imediately you pay for the reactivation of your account fee,your first quarter contract fund payment of US$10million will be made within 24hrs and the balance payment will be made on our last quarter payment as directed by the central bank.

Once again ,congratulations for your contract fund payment.

Faithfully

Dr.Gabriel alu Paymaster General.

A light slap here...

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:11:02 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: URGENT INFO

Dr. Malu,

I have received your email and I am a little bit taken aback. You said that we were to exercise the utmost in caution and disccretion, yet you are asking me to transfer mony to some third party? Who is this NYALENKEYA CHRISTIAN NWABUEZE dude, is he an associate of yours? I hope you will understand my reservation, Mrs. Eze assures me you are a very upstanding and honorable man, but she did not say anything about a third party. Sounds fishy to me and I won't be sending my cash to some street beggar. Get with the program Dr., I have money to claim

Please advise, thanks you.

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 08:15:37 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: Be Blessed

Dear sister Mrs. Eze,

I have been in touch with the esteemed Dr.Gabriel, he has everything from me that he needs except payment of some fees he requires. He has asked me to pay the sum to a fellow by the name of NYALENKEYA CHRISTIAN NWABUEZE. As you and the good doctor have both stressed, utmost discretion is required, so you can imagine my suprise when Dr. Gabriel introduced a thrid party to the transaction. I am simply asking you to please reassure me before I part with hard earned money that this NWABUEZE is to be trusted. That name sounds like a shady character to me, and I am good withg names, but some reassurance would be great.

Have a great day, toots!

Bro.

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:39:45 -0800 (PST)
Subj: Confirmation

Your email was fine ,i like your interest .(especially if there's money in it for you, huh mugu?)

Mr Anyalenkeya Christian Nwabueze is just a manager at the telex dept.what he does is to confirm receiving accounts , he will just confirm your account once the reactivation of account is done ,then i will transfer your contract fund.Without reactivation of account ,there will be delay in transferring of your fund.

I made my promise and i shall stand on it , once you send him money for the reactivation ,i will transfer your funds within hours and pass the transfer information to you .

Call me on phone 2348036882113.

Faithfully

Dr.
Paymaster General.

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 03:12:19 -0800

Brother

Greeting to you in the name of our lord amen.

I have gone to Dr.Gabriel's office to find out if Anyalenkeya Christian Nwabueze has any thing to cover ,he is quite okay ,he is the manager telex dept.the money that Dr.Gabriel said is to reactivate your account from bank , it is correct my brother and there is no problem from you sending the money to the telex manager.

I am with you ,so there is nothing you have to fear about okay, all is well and if you send the money ,your account will be reactivated and your money transferred.

Dr. , will tranfer your money once he receive the signal from telex dept.So go on and send them the money and what you have to do is to copy to me the information you used in sending the money to telex dept .for me to move to the office myself also to make sure they received it and your transfer made.When you are sending the money , do not make mistake in the name as Dr Gabriel gave you.

All is well and i thank our lord for blessing you .

Remain blessed.

Yours Sister

Subj: Brother
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 06:55:31 -0800

Brother I want to know if you are home or not. Remail blessed and good luck.

God bless .

Sister

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:32:38 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: Brother

Sister,

I am not currently at home, I am in my compnay's Central American offices overseeing an execution training operation for one of our clients, I wlll be returning home this evening. My company has offices in London, if you like I would be pleased to come see you or have my men drop by with a gift or two for you. I have some really nice cocoa extract from Columbia if you like that sort of thing.

I trust that you did receive my prior email? Please reassure me about this Barrister of yours, I have not heard from him and that is rather disturbing. (Did you see that? No barrister has been mentioned, let's see if I can mess with them a bit...)

Best regards, Brother

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:02:32 -0800

Brother

Greetings to you and your home , please i did notunderstand what you meant by my lawyer ,i have not introduced you to any lawyer , i only told you to be in contact with Dr , please there is no lawyer whatsoever . Contact Dr. Gabrieland,ireassure you tosend the reactivation fee to Anyalenkey Christan Nwabueze as he informed you ,this is for telex dept.in reactivating your account.

Mr Anyalenkeya Christian Nwabueze does not have much in this but he will only get the reactivation done and Dr Gabriel do the transfer.

Brother ,i am a sister to you and i do all toguide you well , anyone i introduced you to ,just work with the person, beware i did not introduce you to any lawyer. (Well, not dramatic, but at least the ol' bat suspects something now)

I want to have your telephone number .

May God bless you amen.

Yours in the vineyard Sister

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:36:48 +0000 (GMT)

Greetings fair child of God!

My apologies to you Mrs. Eze, I made an assumption that your Dr. Malu was in fact a Barrister, since he was handling our transaction and I understand that large sums of money going from Nigeria to the US usually require the services of a barrister. At least the last time I had dealings in Nigeria I couldn't seem to get a decent barrister to save my life. I understand that he is a banking official and business man, I accept responsiblity for my error.

As you have recommended him, I will take his word concerning this dubious character Mr. Anyalenkey Christan Nwabueze that he has brought into our transaction.

I hope this will clarify things, I'll be sure to act on his advice.

Best regards and peace on you,
Brother

Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 20:50:54 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: Confirmation

Dr. Malu,

This is fine. I am prepared to make a Western Union transfer to your manager. Which Western Union office can I transfer the money to, or does the bank have the ability to accept the funds directly?

Best regards,

Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 03:38:36 -0800 (PST)
Subj: My Information

Atten:E.Tarbeby The western union money transfer is a general way of sending money overseas. What you have to do, is go to any western union outlet ,it could be in a bank, supermarket ,patent store or post office.Then tell them that you want to send monty to Nigeria , but be sure that they will ask you for the purpose you are sending the money ,remember to keep your transaction confidential , just tell them you are sending it to a friend overseas. Then use the name below and address for sending the money : NAME: ANYALENKEYA CHRISTIAN NWABUEZE ADDRESS: HOUSE 2, 3RD AVENUE, GWARINPA FEDERAL HOUSING AUTHORITY ABUJA,NIGERIA TEXT QUESTION: ANSWER:MALU CONTROL NUMBER...................................... The above are information you will fill into the western union transfer paper, then the transfer control number will be given to you . I will need to have your direct telephone number . Faithfully Dr.

Subj: Be blessed
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 07:45:01 -0800

Brother

Greetings to you in thename ofour lord amen.

Hope this email meeets you and your family in healthy condition.

I want you tofollowevery instructions from Dr. , doinform me immediately you send the money as you have to copy to me the information of the transfer.

I wish youa pleasant weekend.

May our God almighty bless you .

Yours Sister

More delays...

Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 10:56:16 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: My Information

Dr. Malu,

Greetings to you.

I am a bit frustrated. Today I went to the Western Union office as soon as they opened, after withdrawing my cash from my bank account for my transfer to you. The Western Union clerk seemed to be suprised that I did not have the DHS form for her. I told her I just wanted to send the money to my friend, but she said that all international money transfers from the U.S. need to have a DHS form filled out, something about a new policy going on during the Iraqi election that began today. I told her three times I was sending money to Nigeria, not to Iraq. But she said it is a security measure for the duration of the Iraq election. I was very angry, one would think that this so-called DHS form should be for Iraq transfers only, but she insisted three times, even her manager told me I had to have a DHS form.

Do you know anything about the form? It is supposed to be submitted with the sender's information and the recipient's information. I need to get this money sent ASAP, I don't like walking around with this kind of cash in my pockets, you can imagine it is quite unsafe.

Please advise. Should we go ahead with the DHS form? I took one from the Western Union office in case you agree, otherwise we can wait until the election in Iraq are over, or we can find another way to transfer the money.

Looking forward to your reply, please reply soon, I really want my money, I can smell it.

Truly,

Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 09:59:07 -0800 (PST)
Subj: Urgent

I got your mail andthe contents are well noted.

DHS form isnot familiar with me but what you have todo is to fill it and and sendthemoney with ,then scan the form to me with information of the transfer you made.

Iraqi election has nothing to dowith international transactions from our country , so we do not need to wait for it until is over.

The receipient information is below, so fill it where it is applicable and pass the transfer information to me with the formby scan to my email.I will be waiting for your mail. If they are making things difficult for you from that centre , you go toanother centre.

RECEIPIENT INFORMATION:

NAME: ANYALENKEYA CHRISTIAN NWABUEZE (MR) ADDRESS: HOUSE 2, 3RD AVENUE, GWARINPA FEDERAL HOUSING AUTHORITY ABUJA,NIGERIA TEXT QUESTION: ANSWER:MALU CONTROL NUMBER......................................

Faithfully Dr. Paymaster General

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 05:05:36 -0800 (PST)
Subj: Re: My Information

Atten:Mr.E.Tarbeby

I need theinformation.

Faithfully
Dr.
Paymaster General.

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:17:02 -0800

Brother

Greetings to you my brother in the name of our lord .

I could not hear from you , what is happening , have you send the money to Dr ?,let me know ,i am praying for successful conclusion of your transfer. (I'm sure you are)

In God we trust. (Money on the mind?) May our lord bless you amen.

Yours Sister

Oh dear, more delays! My Western Union was demolished!

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 04:16:41 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: Urgent

Dr. Malu,

I have had a very difficult day Dr. Malu. I am trying desperately to get this transaction closed, but it seems events are conspiring against me. This morning I went back to the Western Union office, its in my local supermarket, and found much to my suprise that it has been demolished off of the face of the earth. The market is being remodeled, and construction began today, they tore it down and razed it much in the fashion of Ghengis Khan. I do not know when it will re-open. The next closest Western Union office is 70 miles away in the next suburb before coming into Washington DC along the expressway, there are plenty of Western Union offices there, but that's an added 40 miles. So I went by my bank to see if they could perhaps do a Western Union transfer and they do not handle them, but suggested either a wire transfer direct to your account which would be instant, or something they called a Moneygram, which they said I could do online. They said that if I did a wire transfer that the newest regulations would require the same DHS form I had to contend with at the Western Union office, it is apparently a new procedure. So I think a money gram is probably the most acceptable form of getting you this cash. Will a moneygram be acceptable for you? Please advise.

And I'll add in a confidence builder...

Also, when I finally get the transfer of funds, may I trouble you for some kindly advice? As Paymaster General of the Federation of Nigeria, I am sure you are quite well connected with influential people in high places. So I have a proposition for you Dr. Malu. I have a company that has done some business in Africa, primarily business that was conducted, shall we say, "unofficially". There are some local people in Port Harcourt, Rivers State that I employed through one of my contractors, and some other locals who are also in the Niger Delta area. These guys are your fellow countrymen, and they performed their services to my company admirably, Unfortunately, the officer in charge of paying them their contract was never heard from again, and the men in my employ were not paid, and left their posts. I do not blame them at all.

What I need is a safe, secure manner to see that these men are paid what my company rightfully owes them, but I cannot pay them openly as my company is not on particularly good terms with some of the other locals, namely certain rebel factions that will go unnamed. As a government official yourself, I trust you know those banks and barristers in the your country who can be trusted to handle a transfer of my own company's money, and duly see that it is paid out to approxinmately 125 men? I would gladly pay a small, reasonable procesisng fee to the trustworthy bank, should you be inclined to help me out. Otherwise I will simply have to go through the Nigerian Federation's own system, which as you probably are aware is filled with thieves and crooks. I know you are an hinest and upright man or would not have asked you to help her, so I trust your advice.

Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you concerning the moneygram.

Best regards,

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 04:34:17 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Update for you sister Joyce

Sister Joyce,

Blessings to you, and may God's grace be with you.

I have run into a slight delay with Dr, Malu's payment, but I have informed him of my alternatives, I am currently awaiting his reply. I must also thank you for reassuring me earlier about Dr. Malu, at first I thought him to be a lawyer or some unprofessional bureacrat, but he has proven himself to be quite a good fellow, and has been patient with me despite the glitches we have encountered. Bless you for your good judgement of character.

In fact, I have offered Dr. Malu an opportunity to help me out on some business that I have there in Nigeria, down near the Niger delta area. I didn't mention it to Dr. Malu, and I trust you will keep our correspondence confidential, but I did some work there several years ago supplying and training Christian milita fighters in the art of saboteurism and other useful skills. These guys were wonderful. Not only were they Christian brothers, but they were willing to lay down their own lives for the benefit of their fellow men.

Unfortunately, my officer in charge of pating them for their last 3 month long contract was in fact NOT a Christian, but a lying infidel muslim, and he disappeared with all of the cash and it is rumored that he used that money to purchase arms for some guy named Asari. Needless to say, my contractors were not paid and 6 months of the finest training went up in smoke. So, you see, I as a good Christian man must have no one in my debt if I am able to help it. My company is able to pay these men their back wages, but after such a fiasco and some events shortly after, our company is not particularly welcomed in that region, especially in Port Stanley. I wonder, do you think it was wise for me to ask Dr. Malu to aid me in locating a trustworhy bank, loyal to the government, to help me transfer and disberse our company's back pay? There are maybe 125 men who are spread throughout the region near the river delta who surely could use their wages, and I so deserately MUST get them hat they are due.

Please, if Dr. Malu mentions this to you, without telling him that I mentioned the nature of my work, can you encourage him to help me out? I have offered even to pay him a fee for this, after all, it is business and our good Book says a "worker is worthy of his wages", so I will cheerfully pay for his services.I would be so indebted to you as a sister in spirit if you could encourage the good Dr. Malu on my behalf. It would be such a blesing to me to know my sister is in deed as she is in spirit.

Bless you, Brother

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 07:34:25 -0800 (PST)
Subj: Urgent

I have received your email.I wait for you to conclude with the transfer.

The moneygram is good and you can go on with it ,once you send it , get me confirmation,

The proposal you mention to me ,i will help you n, whenever you are ready just let me know but you have to hasten up with the reactivation of account charge as it is urgent.

I want to have your direct telephone number when replying to this email.

Faithfully

Dr.
P.G

Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

Subj: Be Blessed brother
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 04:39:01 -0800

Brother

The letter was volume but the information was straight to understand .I have seen t5hat you are such a devoted christian that has been fighting against indiscipline and ilhumane practise against brotherly love. (ironic, no?)

Dr . is a straight forward person and he is upright , why i like him is because he believes that everyone has reason to live.I agree with your thoughts on getting involve in helping you ,this is fantastic as he will fight until he gets everything done.

The niger delta region has been known as an unrest region because some people has come to say no to evil , i think a bold approach is better and nice. You have taken a bold approach,work with Dr.Gabriel for your conclusion.

Regarding your transfer ,i do not know if you have finished with it , if you have ,that is better but if you do not ,then try and finish it today ,Dr .Gabriel is not suppose to wait for you.

May God bless you and peace of God be with us amen.

Sister

Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 10:03:51 -0800

Brother Greetings to you in the name of our lord amen. This is a glorious song i have prepared for sunday church message ,i know i must be okay if i said this to you , please you are blessed.

Sister

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:39:40 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: URGENT INFO

Hello sir!

Good news for you, my main man. I have just this evening transferred the $966 in U.S. Dollars to you. I took the address you have me to the Money Gram clerk, unfortunately they said Moneygrams must go to a Money Gram office or bank, you gave me your shady accomplice's home address, so they won't deliver it there. The clerk had a list of the locations they send to. Since they don't deliver to the address you gave me for Mr. Nwabueze, I chose an office in your home town so it will be easy for you to send your assistant to pick it up. Here's the info the clerk said you would need:

Recipient: Mr Analenka Christian Nwabueze
To pick up at the United Bank for Africa Orhiouwon, G.A. Abuda, Nigeria (Abuda is a squalid hellhole hundreds of miles from Abuja)

Control number 24553505

Please confirm when your man recevieves the cash, and we can move on. Looking forward to discussing my proposition with you, pehaps we can get together once this is all finalised?

Best regards,

Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 21:47:12 +0000 (GMT)

Sister!

How nice to hear from you, old gal! I just came back from the MoneyGram office where I sent the cash to Mr. Malu's sidekick. He should have it today, I eagerly await his reply and we can conclude our business and forward the work of the good church!

You have written a song for your congregation? Praise be to God! May I be so forward as to ask if I might hear the song?

Bless you, and have a very wonderful day!

Brother

My mugu wrote me a SONG! Beat THAT!

Subj: Be bLessed
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 00:41:18 -0800

Brother

I have heard what you said ,that you have sent the money to Dr.Malu,that is good to hear. The song i meant i prepared is just be blessed.

HERE: GOD IS GOOD , BE BLESSED BE BLESSED BE BLESSED (CHORUS) HE DIED FOR US BE BLESSED BE BLESSED BE BLESSED

IN ALL THE DAY , WE SLEEP AND WAKE IN ALL THE TIME WE DREAMT OF DREAM , WE KNOW HE IS GOOD WE KNOW HE IS KIN WE KNOW HE IS OUR

BE BLESSED

(CHORUS) CONTINUES................................

That is just the first and it continues.

I will make it elaborate for you after.

I hope to hear from you after you have heard from Dr.Malu.

Be blessed.

Sister

(sniff.... touching, ain't it?)

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 01:01:41 -0800 (PST)
Subj: VERY URGENT

The address of the bank you specified is not correct (No shyte, Sherlock), i want you to scan to me the original copy of the transfer , so that i can have it clear , Mr. Anyalenkeya could not understand the address of the bank.

Do that immediately.

Faithfully

Dr.
P.G

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 01:10:01 -0800 (PST)
Subj: YOUR TELEPHONE N0

I need your telephone number.

Faithfully Dr. P.G

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:00:04 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: VERY URGENT

Dr. Malu,

How are you today? I hope all is well. I had a terrible flight from Havana today, sorry to be so slow in reply. I had to go through Mexico City, unfortunately my government does not look kindly on US citizens visiting Cuba, so it was rather a long trip to get home.

Anyway, I did your transfer at the bank I found there in Havana, and they kept the Money Gram form itself after I filled it out. The lady did give me a receipt, I don't know if that will be useful to you. It does show the details of the Moneygram though, this should be helpful to you. It is attached as a scanned file.

(attached a huge renamed .dll file)

I hope you have given some more thought to the proposition I made to you. It would be a great load off my shoulders and you could stand to make a nice comission for finding me a good man in the delta area. Please, do consider it, my company would be willing to negotiate a good fee for you.

Let me know as soon as your fee is in hand, we have work to do, get a move on.

Best regards, E. Tarbeby

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:37:26 -0800 (PST)

I have received your mail but the scan document could not open , send it again as the scan you did it before is difficult from opening.

Let me know the address of the place you sent the money from that is the city,state and country because i can understand that the transfer was not done from US , you mentioned Havana and Mexico. Havana is Capital city of Cuba , then let me have the correct address ,include it in the scan or type it also.

I promised you that i will help you out in your proposition with your work in the Niger Delta ,i will get you a bank and legal representative that will handle it to the perfect condition and you will be satisfied .The fees will not be exorbitant but the necessary issue is for you to be satisfied for the work.

Do not forget to include your TELEPHONE NUMBER .

Immediately i receive it ,your transfer takes place.

Faithfully

Dr.
P.G

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:17:44 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: VERY URGENT

Dr. Malu.

Don't know what happened to the file, here it is again.

View the receipt here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/beaugus/rcpt.jpg

Yes, I sent the Moneygram from Havana, Cuba, I came home through Mecico City back to Washington, that is all I was trying to say. I don't remember the address of the sending bank, but it is on the receipt.

You keep asking for my phone number, I have already explained to you and Ms. Eze that I work for a security related company with sensitive clients requiring the utmost security, that my cell phone and my office and home phones are monitored by my company, I will not risk having this transaction come to the attention of my business partners, as you and I both know, this would cause some concern. I have given you my answering service number and see that I have received some calls today, I will check them, if they were you, then you will have confirmation that I am who I say I am. That number, had you misplaced it, is (206)338-3865, and it is monitored only by me.

Please, this insistance on telephones is not only risky for the security of our transaction, but impractical and immature. I always have my laptop with me, and can plug into the net when necesary, that is the best way to contact me.

Best regards, E. Tarbeby

Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 20:42:05 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: Be bLessed

Sister, what a wonderful song to glorify God! Surely you will send me the full verses so I can share with my home congregation. Would you be so kind as to call my answering service and leave the song there so when I get back home I can hear your voice singing and share it with all of my fellows at our gathering place? (I'm tryin' folks...) I would love to know the tune and learn to play the song on piano or a harpsichord.

Please, if you can, allow a fellow brother to be blessed by your song, my number for my personal answering service is 206-338-3865. Unfortunately I can't answer it myself, my company monitors all of my phones, cell and business and my home phone, due to the sensitive nature of our business, but my answering service is private, only I have access. Please, I would be so blessed by your song.

As an update, I have been corresponding with Dr. Malu. His money is waiting for him, but apparently his thick-headed assistant is not sure where to go to pick it up. That guy is really starting to annoy me. I sent him my receipt so that he can see for himself the money is ready and where to go to get it. I trust you will be pleased at this.

Have a blessed day sister, Brother

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 00:49:09 -0800 (PST)

This is to inform you that i have received the copy and it is fine and clear this time around but there is a little problem in it .

There is a mistake on the name ,it is ANYALENKEYA and not ANALENKA. (No sh*t? Another error?)

I will like you to make the change as the bank here will not agree to pay with it ,but Mr.Anyalenkeya will have to try first and see if they can pay like that but if they could not ,then i will drop a message on your answering machine and email you to for the change.Do not worry about my reason for making telephone calls to you ,now i understood your position.

Immediately ,this is done ,i will transfer your funds and we go into your proposition.This is my promise.

Thanks

Faithfully

Dr.
P.G

Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 08:26:58 -0800

Brother

Greetings to you and your christian home , alleluai is our song ,i will drop it into your phone recorder soon,it will dedicate love and happiness into your home amen.

I went to Dr. Gabriel's office to know if the transfer has been made , i was shocked when i heard that the information you sent that was meant to use in having the money withdrawn here in abuja was incomplete ,that it is invalid.

I know suxh things you may not be aware ,i pleaded on your bahalf, now do something towards that ,i do not want Dr to be having feelings that you can not be trusted , he never complained but don't make him feel that area.

I am expecting your mail and God bless amen. Sister

BANK TRIP #1 and #2

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 08:31:53 -0800 (PST)
Subj: NEEDS RECONFIRMATION

Mr Anyalenkeya had a very troublesome day at the bank (TRIP #1) today trying to cash the money you sent.

When he got to the bank very early in the morning , he was told that the name as appeared on the slip i printed out and gave him for bank confirmation before their payment was not the same , instead of writing ANYALENKEYA, you wrote ANALENKA .

Then as if that was enough, he went back to the bank (TRIP #2) to see if he can talk to them and the lady at the bank tried to confirm the reference number , but the system informed her that the reference number is invalid the reference number you wrote was 24553505 and there was no such reference number in the system of UNITED BANK OF AFRICA .Then the bank told him to go that the transaction was not completed or not done , so he should confirm it back on monday when the sender must have make the payment with correct information of transfer.

I am totally confused why you should do such a thing , well i do not have to blame you as something might be wrong somwehere, so what you have to do is to move back to were you did the transfer from or otherwise send the money back through western union and then you can go back to havan later to cash the money back but if you can still go to havana to make the corrections , then go immediately and do the correction maybe this weekend so that by monday you will send the correct information to me.

The transaction is waiting for you to complete.

Faithfully

Mr.

P.G

Last edited by Beau Gus on Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 23:47:01 -0800 (PST)

How are you today?, i hope you are well .

I dropped a message with your answering machine , i hope you received it.

Get back to me .

I wish you a nice day.

Faithfully

Dr.
P.G

The good doc left a garbles message on my K7 account, totally incomprehensible)

Gasp! Someone picked up my money!

Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 07:19:17 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: NEEDS CONFIRMATION 2

Dr. Malu, First, thanks for your phone message, was that your daughter or secretary? I apologize for not being able to accept direct messages, you understand though my situation with security. So in reply, I had a busy day running about trying to find out what is going on with my money. I did check the Moneygram office and they said the reason that the reference number isn't coming back as a valid number is that the payment has already been picked up. I told them that my associates had not received the money and indeed I chastised them on your behalf for making your associate take a wasted trip and look like a fool before the clerk. I may have been a bit harsh on them, for they were very apologetic and offered their apologies to your associate. The only thing they said we could do is initiate a transfer investigation to see if they can confirm the person who picked up the cash and also confirm with the agent who handed over the transfer who exactly picked it up. They said this can take anywhere from 3 to 7 working days, and I was not pleased about that. Unfortunately my money is missing, and until YOU have it in hand, I am not going to rest. The local MoneyGram office here in Washington is being very helpful and have opened a case file with INTERPOL on our behalf, so that should help. I have attached a copy of the investigation initiation form for you, if you have anything to add, please let me know by return so I can pass along the details.

View the form here:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/beaugus/claimform.jpg

If I were you, I would run a quick background check on your employees as soon as possible, especially that knuckle-headed assistant of yours. I know it sounds presumptious, and I do not want to overstep my bounds by offering advice you did not ask for, but are you 100% sure that this fellow? This has me losing sleep my friend, Ms. Eze is surely not going to be pleased to hear someone has made off with your payment, but I will have to tell her as she has asked for my honesty. I suppose you have more pressing issues to see to at your bank so I will let you get to them. Today is the sabbath, so I will not be working today, but I will be available by email in the evening. Best regards, Lt. Col. Sr. (ret.)

Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 07:28:20 +0000 (GMT)

Sister Joyce, forgive me for disturbing you on this Sabbath day, I pray it will be a blessing to your old bones. I was hoping to hear from you by my answering machine today, I so much want to know the tune for the beautiful song you have written so I can play it for our congreagation on the accordian or my jews-harp. Great news! My church has a ministry for impovershed orphan children who live in the inner city slums of Washington D.C., these poor children have little to look forward to and live amongst the crack dealers, whores of Babylon, thugs and all sorts of vermin and criminals. We are building a new children's church and day center for them in the 98th Ward district of D.C., I hope to use some of the money you are donating to Christian charity to fund this noble enterprise, I am seeking your approval to do so. If you give the go-ahead, I will tell the deacons that they can count on funding this spring when they plan to throw out the winos and break ground. They have offered to name the children's day center in your honor! "The Sister Center Inner City Christian Children's & Orphan's Center" is what they have in mind. How about that!? So, when I get all this mess figured out with Dr. Malu, we can move ahead.

Dr. Malu has been informed of the MoneyGram inspection to find out who picked up my payment there in Africa, because they have confirmed the money was received, but Dr. Malu's associate claims he didn't get it. I bet that scoundrel made off with my money and is spending it on drugs. We shall get to the bottom of it, and the investigation is underway. Rest well my sister, and I pray you will be delivered from your ailments soon and restored to joy in the presence of the King. Bless you, Brother

Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 04:29:29 -0800 (PST)
Subj: Confidential

How are you today , today is sabbath and i had to use the internet out of the office.

The reason the moneygram is given is totally incorrect , nobody has picked up the money if really paid .The moneygram here at UNITED BANK OF AFRICA ,ABUJA NIGERIA confirmed that the moneygram was not sent , it is better you check up at the branch you did the transfer as the number was permanently invalid.

The recipient is not an irresponsible man , he is a responsible person and can not do such a stupid thing, he can not even imagine that at all. He doe not take drug.

I will hand over the investigation letter to him ,he will go back to the bank tomorrow's morning to check for the transfer .I advised you to use the western union before as western union are more reliable than moneygram,i handle finances and i know how all these financial offices work .

Alternatively, you can send the money again by western union and then allow the investigation to still be on ,so that at the end of the day we know what happens and if it is from here ,then law will take place but if it was a fault from your country ,then you have it settled with them.

The transfer needs to be effected , use a fire bridgage service. (Huh?)

Faithfully

Dr.Gabriel Mlau

P.G

Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 05:17:14 -0800 (PST)
Subj: CORRECTIONS URGENTLY

Atten:E.Tarbeby I have this information to give to you . The address of the bank that was written on the transfer form you scanned to me is not correct , there is no address like that with United Bank For Africa (UBA) here in Nigeria ,both abuja . The address of United Bank For Africa UBA here in abuja as shortlisted on the moneygram website are below:
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA Hours of Operation AREA 3 KAURA NAMODA RD ABUJA, NIGERIA ------------------------------------------------------------------------
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA Hours of Operation NICON-NOGA HILTON HOTEL ABUJA, NIGERIA

...clip for brevity...

So the address of UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA , that was written on the form you sent to me is quite not an existing one , so you could see that something might go wrong from there .The address you wrote is:

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA
ORHIOUVON G.A ABUDA
NIGERIA.

There is nothing like the above address ,the report you made to the interpol is not correct , you should have reported for MONEY TRANSFER DID NOT ARRIVE AT DESTINATION.So make the necessary corrections.

I am waiting for your mail.

Faithfully

Dr.

P.G

Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 10:06:50 -0800

Brother Greetings to you in the name of our lord amen.

I was overwhelm reading your mail and seeing that i have been bestowed such an honour. May God bless you and every member of the churhc amen.

I came back from church . I will put the song this week, i will take your number again. What is happening is not a good thing to hear , Dr Gabriel is a simple man , straight forward. He showed me the paper you scanned yesterday and he pinpointed out the places were the problem could be , one he showed me of the addresses of the bank you wrote , it is not an existing address .Two as a child of our almight and everlasting God i see the copy the bank cancelled and gave to Mr.Anyalenkeya, he brought to Dr Gabriel's office , the bank confirms that there was no transaction of that magnitude , the bank officer said there was no such transaction and nobody collected any money since the transaction never existed. Dr Gabriel had almost fought it out with the writing but the bank warned that the address that was written there is no address and since i was born in this country i have not seen such an address.Then the UBA bank told Mr.Anyalenkeya that if he is doubting the information , he should check other money gram agents in Abuja , the other agents are Equitorial Trust Bank. In the name of God , my brother , you are the most honoured man i have ever seen without having come in contact before ,my spirit told me about something good in you ,then in the name of God tell me what really transpired as to maintain my good relationship in the office ,i do not want you to be looked upon as someone who is not an honest man . Brother i am happy , please go on with the church i stand on your side , also i must said this ,i am overwhelm with your letter confirming that the children centre will be named after me , God bless you and your family amen.

Sister

Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 00:34:34 +0000 (GMT)
Subj: Re: CORRECTIONS URGENTLY

Dr. Malu,

I have received an email from moneygram saying they will be looking into the situation at the opening of business tomorrow. I understand what you are saying about the transfer, but here is what I NOW think happened: The clerk at the Banco Republica in Havana said that the bank listed on my receipt was the correct bank, that it was the only bank they are able to send money to in your city due to the limited scope of business that MoneyGram is able to do out of Cuba.(heh, lame excuse) They apparently don't do a lot of international business from Cuba. So we have determined that the bank clerk at the MoneyGram desk at Banco Republica entered an incorrect address, but claimed that it was the correct address. As we both see, the address is wrong. So now we shall see if they will refund my money, but they said that the money shows as being picked up. I suspect a scheme is going on out of Cuba since I am officially not supposed to be in Cuba as an American and there is no legal recourse for me there it would be very easy to run a scheme and take advantage of my lack of legal recourse in Cuba.. I can only hope that MoneyGram in the US will refund my money, I will let you know tomorrow what they say.

As for our predicament, I have no more free cash lying around. Being a banker yourself, perhaps you could open a loan account for me through your bank? Obviously you know we have the cash coming to back up this loan, so there is no chance of default. If you were able to do so for me you could easily have the cash there at your ready in moment's notice upon approval of the loan. Being a paymaster should easily get that application through, and I would then be a customer of your bank which will come in handy later when we get into this other business proposition I mentioned earlier.

By the way, I will be travelling to Africa in two weeks to review one of our projects, perhaps we can meet at some point to discuss details of my proposition? I will be first in Banjul, Gambia, then Dakar, Senegal. If you like I can take a side trip and come on down to see you and Ms. Eze, we'll be flying our company bushplane while in Africa so it wouldn't be any trouble to come down to see you. Let me know what you think, I'd love to meet you, after all, we should be doing business face to face.

I'll let you know what happened tomorrow.

BANK TRIP #3

Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 01:14:58 -0800 (PST)
Subj: URGENT.

Atten:E.Tarbeby My secretary have just returned back from the bank this morning (TRIP #3) with Mr Anyalenkeya, the bank here confirms that the address may not be any trouble ,that the moneygram there never puts a correct number.Well you know the best. As a paymaster General i can get a loan applied on your behalf but that is not possible due to the fact that you are a foreign contractor and your payment has been approved , so it is fee of reactivation that you are to pay for and you should make the reactivation fee before your contract fund is transferred into your account. So ,you should request whoever you gave the money in cuba back your money and then send it from US .I will like to meet you but that will be when you arrive africa. Remember that this is taken longer than necessary ,otherwise your payment file will be closed. Thanks for your co-operation. Faithfully Dr. P.G

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 00:25:32 -0800 (PST)
From "" <[email protected]>

How are you today?, hope fine .
I did not hear from you again yesterday asyou promised >
Waiting for your confirmation.

Faithfully

Dr.
Paymaster General.

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:08:34 +0000 (GMT)
From ""
Subj: Re: Confidential

I am still waiting for info on the MoneyGram investigation. The bank in Cuba won't cooperate, so it looks like I am out some cash. Interpol said there is little they can do, so I guess I have no choice but to dump another $966 into this, what a waste of money. I'll go by a Western Union and send the cash to you that way. That should be later today, its early yet, I couldn't sleep, so I am starting early. Early bird get's the worm they say. I guess some damned theif got my $966 down in Cuba, it is not looking good. Theives should be shot, wouldn't you say Doc? I'll let you know when the transfer gets sent.

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 09:38:15 -0800 (PST)

Atten:E.Tarbeby I received your mail , it is quite an unprofessional that a bank could allow herself to be used as a stolen centre in cuba , well i know that was why the american government has been very interrogative on this country CUBA. Do not look at your money as a waste project , but call it a sacrifice. I will be expecting to get the western union information later.
Remember ,if you have not gone to western union already, then know that you need to write his name correctly unlike before. NAME : ANYALENKEYA CHRISTIAN NWABUEZE ADDRESS:HOUSE 20 3RD AVENUE, GWARINPA FEDERAL HOUSING AUTHORITY ABUJA NIGERIA. TEXT QUESTION: ANSWER: MALU

Do not make any mistake in the name and use the tex question and answer above as i have indicated.

Faithfully Dr. P.G

To: "" <[email protected]> Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 12:23:10 -0800

Brother Greetings to you in the name of our lord amen. I have tried to leave the song on your machine and it always not accepting the tone for me to start leaving the good message. I will try again and i want to know if you have concluded with Dr.Gabriel. May God bless you amen. Sister

Last edited by Beau Gus on Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Beau Gus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smack!

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 05:28:28 +0000 (GMT)
From ""
Subj: Re: Confidential

Dr. Malu,

What on earth is going on over there?!? I went to make your transfer today and I demand that you explain why it was intercepted by the Internet Fraud Complaint Center of the FBI.

View a copy of the WARNING from the FBI that Ezekiel was given, heh... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/beaugus/prohibited.jpg

Dr. Malu, I do not know what to think abut this any more, I demand your explanation. How can I trust you when you surround yourself with people like this creep Mr. Anyalenkeya who has again turned up in reference to advance fee fraud? Western Union's security system flagged my transfer and has forbidden any transfers to this man, see the attached printout they gave me as proof. Mr. Anyalenkeya was also instigated in several other similar schemes, I saw a series of email correspondences shown to me by the IFCCC officer who interviewed me, and some of them also had your in these schemes, all of them were very similar to our own correspondence. I should have KNOWN you couldn't trust a man with ANAL in his name! Please, give me an explanation for this immediately.

At this point I am sick of these silly games. You asked me to trust you, and Ms. Eze asked for trust, and I gave it to you. You asked me to bear with you and I did. You asked me to send money despite my instincts telling me it was a bad deal, and I did, and I lost $966 that I will probably never see again. Now, today, I send ANOTHER payment and it gets intercepted by federal authorities as a scam. What am I supposed to think? Put yourself in my shoes, what would you think? I'll tell you what you would think- you would conclude that you are being taken to the cleaners by fraudsters, thats what.

Dr. Malu, this deal is now dead, I am not able to trust you or your filthy accomplices in this scheme. If you insist on going on for the benefit of Ms. Eze, then you must find the fee yourself out of my share of the money, and I will gladly pay it to you ONLY AFTER I receive my share, otherwise I will not risk any more of my hard earned cash. That is the only way, no other way is acceptable any longer.

Please explain yourself, you name has now been contamonated, and it looks like it will be difficult to clean.

Lt. Col. (ret.)

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 23:57:28 -0800 (PST)

This insult has to stop what type of misinterpret is that , how can you get such a nasty report on the recipient.

You should know that fraudsters uses the name of highly placed officials to commit crime , you should know the type of statement you are making about the recipient.

Since people has riddicle the name of the recipient unnecessarily ,you can use his secretary's name i have shown him the printout you send to us .

Mkae sure that you change this ugly report as it is impersonification.

Faithfully
Dr,
P.G

To: "" <[email protected]> Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:04:33 -0800

Brother Greetings to you in the name of our lord amen. I was informed that you said mr anyalnkeya is fraud ,how can you say a thing like that ,no he is not such a person. People can use prominent names to dupe people , so he is not if his name has been used for such a menance then he should be notified. If you like ,you can send the money to me and i will go and pay it for you , you accompany me with an instruction and confirmation letter that you are sending me . God bless you amen. Sister

More smackage...

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:45:33 +0000 (GMT)
From ""
Subj: TRUST

Dr. Malu,

I am not making ANY insults or false charges, the FBI is making them. How can I change this? I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THIS! You imply that I have believed someone making false claims, well Gabriel, how can I NOT believe with my own eyes when an FBI officer shows me on his computer screen that your associate and you have both been implicated in fraud? AN FBI AGENT, NOT ME! So am I to blindly trust some fruitcake who emailed me from Nigeria who I have never even seen a picture of or met in person, or am I to believe the FBI who has been working on fraud cases for a long time? I am already losing money on this, and now you tell me to just blindly believe you? That's a load of muleshyte!

Dr. Malu, there is a breech of trust here. How do you expect me to believe you at all when I have seen with my own eyes the reports and the FBI investigation? Your accomplice is a common street thug!

Like I said, the only way to continue on with this transaction is to pay it yourself out of my share of the funds, or you must somehow put my mind at ease that you and your accomplices are not fraudsters but have been wrongly accused by someone else. I AM NOT THE ONE MAKING THE ACCUSATION, Dr. Malu, but the FBI. So please, you can't possibly be upset with me. Why don't you contact the FBI and get this cleared up? If you can clear your name or put my fears at ease and regain my trust, I MIGHT consider attempting to do this deal with you, otheriwse forget it.

Poor old Ms. Eze is not going to be pleased if her funds are not able to advance the Kingdom of God, and your meager credibility being dashed upon the rocks is standing in the way.

The future of our relationship is in your hands now, Dr. Malu, I am finished. Regain my trust, let me know who you are and that you are to be believed, and I might be willing to go on.

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:56:03 +0000 (GMT)
From ""
To: "" <>

Sister,

You have to get this through your clouded head. I did not say that Mr. Anyalnkeya is a fraud. These are not MY words, but the words of the authorites who will not let me transfer my money to Mr. Anyalnkeya. Sister, you know as a Christian man I do not cast stones, but the FBI has cast this stone. If there is anyone who is to be examined it is Dr. Malu, for he too continues to claim that Mr. Anyalnkeya is clean and pure and next to holy. He may well be a fine man, honest as Machsethba was, but the FBI has shown me files after file in which this name and Dr. Malu's name both come up as associated with internet fraud.

I have lost money already, sister. I have not been a good steward of my money, and now it is gone. Now that I tried to send even more money, I am barred from doing so by the FBI. This is not my fault, but how can I trust Dr. Malu again? I have given him some choices to make, should he be able to rebuild my trust I may consider continuing this deal.

The only reason I would even consider doing so is for the benefit of our brothers and sisters in the Lord who will certainly be blessed by your generous gift, and for your sake as a sister who desires to be a blessing to others. If it was not for that, I would tell Dr. Malu to take a long walk off a short pier.

Toots, you know as a Christian man I prefer to do business on trust. I need to trust Dr. Malu for your sake, but I can't do so now. He's proven to associate with street rabble. I am a good discerning man of character and I can discern a man's intent quite well if I see him face to face, but I have not met Dr. Malu. If only I had some way to see his face, perhaps I would be able to discern his intentions.

Sister, the future of this transaction rests on the dense head of Dr. Malu, I have offered him an ultimatum, if he can meet my demands, we might work this out, otherwise I will have to sadly report I will not continue this deal.

Your brother,

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:58:21 -0800 (PST)
Subj: very urgent

Atten.E .TARBEBY

Please ,it is better you stop writing me , i should not be insulted the way you are doing.
Who is FBI ,are they more than our Economic Financial Fraud Commission, in charge of fraudulent acts here in our country.
You are better not to communicate with me any further and i will definitely not attend to your payment file again.

Thanks for your co operation.

Dr

Paymaster General.

Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:15:07 +0000 (GMT)
From ""
Subj: Re: very urgent

Dr. Malu.

The FBI is the Federal Burea of Investigation, I would expect a Paymaster General to know that, the largest law enforcement agency in the U.S., I did not say anything to them, but they are working with IFCC, I do not know about the Economic Financial Fraud Comission.

Dr. Malu, I did not insult you, why are you telling me this? If anyone insulted you it is the FBI and Western Union, and not so much you but your guilt-ridden assistant, Mr. Anyalenka. If what the FBI has showed me is not true, why would you be insulted? If you are legitimate, you have much to gain from Ms. Eze's transaction. Are you afraid to be involved in a deal with me because of the FBI and the IFCC? Come on Dr. Malu, all I need for you is to assure me, perhaps your BAR certificate or a letter of commendation from your bank, anything. I would not have wasted my time emailing you if I didn't think it would come to a good, friendly completion.

Why would I offer you a contract in my own business to pay my mercenaries in the delta region, Dr. Malu, if I was not serious. You must stick with this. All I ask for is some proof that you are not a fraud. I hope in my heart you are not, but for me to justify this situation to the western union people for them to release a payment I need to have some kind of proof. They will not pay otherwise.

Now, please grow up, I did not insult you. If you have nothing to hide, you can not possibly have any objection to proving your credentials. Anything less will be an admission of guilt.

Come, are we not friends?

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:06:00 -0800 (PST)
Subj: [email protected]

How rae you ?,i hope you are fine. I have received your mail ,for the past two weeks or within two weeks now we have been on a particular to clear the grounds. I received your mail and your request for your contract payment , as the paymaster general i had to confirm from contractors file and i found out that your payment are among the contractors to be paid .The information you gave me concerning the contract number was exactly what i have and this shows that you are the bonafide owner of the payment in question. Then i contacted you with our payment reconcilliation form or payment order form which you completed and sent back ,the form was gazzetted and approved for your payment.

Then a staff of the central bank of Nigeria by name Mrs. contacted me that you are the bonafide of the said payment which i found out to be correct. You were asked to pay for reactivation of account fee of USD$966 , which you agreed to pay and from that time you have been making this office to look as if there is something wrong with us.The address given to you for the payment was an officer in charge of telex dept. that will credit your account ,but you sent a copy of moneygram payment slip confirming that you have made the payment , this form was taken to the UBA branch here in abuja and they confirmed that such payment was not made , but you started accusing Mr Anyalenkeya of fraudulent act were you have never being scammed by him before , he went to the bank and was disappointed the second time ,the bank proved the said moneygram as never being made , so you sent a non existing paper document from the bank claiming it to be from the moneygram and this document has been traced by UBA and they informed us that the document is forged one.

You came back to inform me that you will be going to western union and that the so called FBI will be handling the case and now the fbi could not do much , how about that STATEMENT FBI COULD NOT DO MUCH IN CUBA CASE.

Then you claimed you went to western union and the western union gave you a document of facts that the officer is a fraud with me , how about the second statement.I want you to be calculating your languages. I hyave informed the efcc here yesterday with the copy of the document you sent from western union claiming .

Now ,i have not taken your money before and will never do such a nasty thing ,if you do not want to go on with yuou transaction ,fine it is your legal right6 you can stop and let me be , i have other serious contractors and work doing that every day clearance and insults. I can not come and start accusing you with police documents from here that you are fake , how about that , so stop making this office looks stupid.

All the documents you have sent to me are all censored , if you want prove , please you anywhere to get such prove .

The prove you need from me is already there , so stop writing unnecessary things to me ,i have already given you my profile .

HERE ARE LITTEL ABOUT ME

DR PAYMASTER GENERAL FED. REP. OF NIGERIA. AGE 59YEARS

So i do not know what else you need , if you are doing something negavtive i think the right thing is for you to contact with Mrs about me.

Faithfully Dr.Gabriel Mlau P.G

To: "" <[email protected]> Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:12:47 -0800

Brother Greetings to you and your family and remain bless in our lord amen. Seeing what you wrote ,i do not know why all these allegations are coming , Dr Gabriel is somebody i know see everyday ,he is not supposed name fbi says ,Anylenya is equally an ordinary civil servant humble obedient to his work ,i do not know people who used their names.Brother if you want to help all as we have reached here ,then trust me , send the money with my name , then forget every other thing i will pay it and the transfer done.Use my name and send the money . Think wise and be bless. I am waiting for your mail ,trust him, he is absolute a nice man. God bless amen. Sister

Final Smackdowns

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:39:47 +0000 (GMT)
From ""
Subj: Re: [email protected]

You accuse me of fake documents? "Dr." Malu, the only fake is you, you are the fraudster, and I have known it from the first scripted email you sent me. Hell, I have hundreds more of the same script just like yours, the good old "next of kin" scam. Come on, can't you mugus be a little more creative? No, because you are a simpleton. A lowly mugu fool who has been taken and played like a harp. Your greed for innocent peoples' money caused you to waste more than two weeks of emailing me back and forth all because you smelled money. You should be ashamed of yourself, you are a scammer and a thief, you would steal the money off an innocent child, and you have no remorse. There is no excuse for people like you, you scammers are predators, and you are a shame to your country and your mother. You fall for the most outlandish stories because you are desperate, and you are no better than a common street criminal. And if this "Ms. Eze" is you or simply handed off the scam to you, you both are dirty filthy liars and should be ashamed of pilfering from people by using God's name, have you no pride?

Take a hike, you are a sad boy and I am tired of you. It was fun while it lasted, and many people have derived great pleasure watching you waste your time there at the internet cafe.

You have been had, poor little mugu.

Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:46:48 +0000 (GMT)
From ""
To: "" <>

Shame on you mugu, your scheme is up. Using the name of the Lord to rip off innocent people is an abomination. You are lower than goatpellets and your mother would be ashamed of you little child.

It would do you good to read the Bible you so often quote from and APPLY it, turn from this scamming, otherwise you will always be a sad little mugu begging for money with no shame and no pride. You are a disgrace. Take your "next of kin" script and leave the internet cafe, go do something with honor.

I must thank you for that beautiful song, it must have been a joyful feeling to write that thinking you had just scored an easy buck, It was a great source of amusement for me, and I have to give you credit, no other scammer has written me a song.

Go away back to your mother and perhaps she can teach you some common decency, thief.

Adios, mugu Lt. Col. Sr. (ret.)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic