SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not finished but still a little interesting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dment
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i sent him the first e-mail

i think that i can help you in your problem. what exactly do you need

his reply

Attn: Gema Badelome,
Many thanks for your mail which I have promptly presented to my sister for her consideration.
In fact, we have had an extensive meeting on how to proceed with you and this evening we resolved that we have to cooperate with you.

I am sure you will not feel bad about this request, but I have to ask you a few questions about yourself before we proceed. You can see that we have not met before and knowing the amount of money involved, we want to be reassured that we are dealing with the right person.

Please be rest assured that we are going to reveal all the details to you.
The secuirty company where the money is presently deposited will be revealed to you too.

The Certificate of Deposit that was issued to my late father by the security company, which he bequeated to us at the time of deposit is also with me and I will not hesitate to forward it to you as soon as I hear from you.

VERY IMPORTANT
At the time the money was deposited he gave specific instructions that the money MUST be released only to a bonafide investor. What this means is that you will act as my family Trustee and Financial Adviser.

You should read this mail carefully and respond urgently so that i will give you more details on how to proceed.

Meanwhile, kindly forward your private telephone number to me for more secure discussion.

Finally, do not disclose this transaction to any anybody until we achieve reasonable success.

Looking forward to your timely repsonse.

Sincerely,
PRINCE.

Me

Hello prince,

What questions are you asking? You still havent given me the details of what
you want. I know that you are quite apprehensive about this transaction an I
am sure in involves a lot of money. rest assured that I will not let you
down. My friend has traveled to Switzerland and has said that I should take
care of this bussiness for him. We are clossest of friends and I am sure
that he is the only one he has told about this. He can not e-mail you
presonaly as he went on a business trip and he is affraid that other people
might find out since he went with 3 of his partners who will be sharing the
same room and moving around together.

Gema Badelome

him

Dear Sir,

Thanks For your urgents reply to my message, Honestly i most be frank with you why i seeiking assistance from you to claimed the money on my behalf of me at the security company in london, This money was deposited by my late father, and beforemy late father is dead he left and instruction tothethesecurity company in london that they should not released the consignment to any body except out family trust bona-fade who is ready to help my family to invest this money for the family future in order to avoids mis management, that's the reasons why i'm requestion your assistant to help us,

Upon your response i will revealed all the necessary documents to you which you'll use to claimed the funds from the security company in london without any question, they 2 decuments are CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT issued by the company to my late father and the POWER OF ATTORNEY issued by my attorney as my beneficiary, please kindly get back to me immediatelly upon your readiness to my mail, that will enable me to proceed for the transaction. please kindly send me ur phone and faxed so that i can call you to discuss on phone.

Thanks I A waits for you urgents reply.
Prince.

oops! sent the same mail again

Hello prince,

What questions are you asking? You still havent given me the details of what
you want. I know that you are quite apprehensive about this transaction an I

Gema Badelome

he starts feeling big

Dear sir,

Thanks for you candid reply to my mails but hoinestly speaking i cannot understand what you're tried to send me again because you request for the details and i have forward the details to you at the same time you resend the same message to me please kindly get back to me if you're ready for this transaction so that i can go head to send you more details.

Thanks

Quick! think of something

What questions are you asking? You still havent given me the details of
what
you want. I know that you are quite apprehensive about this transaction an
I

Gema Badelome

him

Please i don't understood what you mean please if you know that you're not interested on this transaction you should let me know.
Thanks
Donald

a little slap

I am interested in this deal. You seem to be misbehaving. I am willing to
continue this transaction. You also seem to be very rude. ONce again, I am
ready to continue with this deal but if you are serious i am ready. E-mail
me back quickly of i will do my business with one nice chief that wants me
to help him.

again!?!?

Attn: gema badelome,

Many thanks for your mail which I have promptly presented to my sister for her consideration.
In fact, we have had an extensive meeting on how to proceed with you and this evening we resolved that we have to cooperate with you.

I am sure you will not feel bad about this request, but I have to ask you a few questions about yourself before we proceed. You can see that we have not met before and knowing the amount of money involved, we want to be reassured that we are dealing with the right person.

Please be rest assured that we are going to reveal all the details to you.
The secuirty company where the money is presently deposited will be revealed to you too.

The Certificate of Deposit that was issued to my late father by the security company, which he bequeated to us at the time of deposit is also with me and I will not hesitate to forward it to you as soon as I hear from you.

VERY IMPORTANT
At the time the money was deposited he gave specific instructions that the money MUST be released only to a bonafide investor. What this means is that you will act as my family Trustee and Financial Adviser.

You should read this mail carefully and respond urgently so that i will give you more details on how to proceed.

Meanwhile, kindly forward your private telephone number to me for more secure discussion.

Finally, do not disclose this transaction to any anybody until we achieve reasonable success.

Looking forward to your timely repsonse.

Sincerely,
PRINCE.

a big slap is needed

Dear prince,
If you are a real prince i would like to tell you that youare a very stupid man. You have sent me the same e-mail message more than twice. I am not sure that I want to entrust my hard earned cash with a person that dosen't seem to know what he is doing. I am giving you one more chance otherwise i will continue my business with one nice chief adesola who I am sure is much more sensible and serious than you will ever be. One more chance.

BEHAVE YOURSELF!!!

what does he have to say

Dear Gema,

Thanks for your message today, But honestly speaking i most be frank with you that, i dont deserved insult from you, is it because i requested your assistance that will give you chance to accused me unecessary, becarefull you dont know whom you're dealing with, and dont try and insult some one like that, i'm not begging you to assait me right, it's what we're going to benefit both of us, if you feel it's not wise to you to assist me why cant you tell me the fact.

And if you want confirmed the person you're dealing with you should come to Ghana my father's country and asked of me from any body, then you'll know who you're dealing with, i even advice you to go back to mr adesola and do the business with him that will better to recieve and insult again.

If you want continue with me you have to send me your full contact so that we can talk on phone not via emails, let me know you very well before i trusted you, now i'm forwarding my pictures to you andv i want to you to do the same thing for me before i proceed anything with you.

Thanks
Dear Gema,

and he sent me a picture

to be continued...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic