SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Susan Stripped Bare! (safe) - Solicitor (new character)!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Should I lead him on or slap him down harder?

lead him on
82%
 82%  [ 14 ]
hit him down
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
forget the bait
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

sickofem

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Susan Strypt Bayre takes them on... or off?

This is my second bait, this time I am cast as the ever-appealing Susan S. Bayre,
ex-model who now runs her own photo-agency. (Full name Susan Strypt
Forral Bayre, or perhaps, Susan Stripped For All, Bare!)
No, there still isn't any
overtly over-18 stuff in the bait, (slight topless in the middle), but nevertheless there are various innuendoes
which will be understood by adults! As before, bold black = my comments; red text is
the writing from me or my character(s);
and blue text is the mugu
or their "attorney" mail
; (any bold text in the quoted mails is my emphasis on
something and was not bold in the original) so I hope you enjoy it. As before (I'm new
to baiting) I appreciate any comments or suggestions you may have.

It starts off with the usual mugu spread mailing (skip if you wish, nothing special)

Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:43:46 -0500 (EST)
Subject: PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE OF ZIMBABWE
To: *****@***.***

TEL: 27-73-400-4485
FAX: 27-73-219-9902

ATTN:THE PRESIDENT/ CEO

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL
Daer Sir/Madam,

You may be suprised to recieve this letter from me since
you dont know me personnally, but for the introduction, I am MR SOLOMON
OZUBI, the son of MR. SAMUEL OZUBI who was recently murdered in the land
dispute in Zimbabwe. I got your contact from the
INTERNATIONAL TRADE CENTRE here inJohannesburg and i
decieded to write you.

My late father was among the few black zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in
cold blood by the agents of the ruling government of Robert Mugabe for his
alleged support and sympathy for the Zimbabwean opposition party, partly controlled
by the white minority. Before his death, he had taken me to johannesburg to
deposit the sum of TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ( US$20M) with a private
security and finance company as if he knew the looming danger in zimbabwe.

The money was deposited in a box as germstones to avoid much demurrage from the
security company. This money was earmarked for the purchase of new machinery
and chemicals for the establishment of new farms in lesotho and swaziland.

This land problem arose when president Robert Mugabe introduced a new land
reforms act, which wholly affected the rich white farmers and some few black
who vehemently condemned the Modus Operandi adopted by the government. This resulted
to rampant killings and mob action by the war veterans and some political thugs.
So far, more than forty-nine(49) people have been killed and countless number
of farm workers displaced.

Erm, 49? Was that meant to be '419' perhaps? Wink

Heads of government from the west, especially Britain and United States of
America have voiced their condamnation of Mugabe`s plan. Subsequently, the
Southern Africa Development Community (SADEC) has continuosly supported
mugabe`s new land reform Act.

It is against this background that I and my family who are currently staying in
south africa have decieded to transfer my father`s money into a foreign
account. As the eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility
of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transfered
without the knowledge of my government who are tactically freezing our family
wealth and south african government seems to be playing around with them. I am
faced with the dilemma of investing this amount of money in south africa for
the fear ofencountering the same experience in future since both countries
have almost the same political history. More so, South Africa does not allow
such investment hence I am seeking for asylum.

As businessman whom I must entrust my future and that of my
family on his hands, I must let you know that this transaction is 100% risk-free
and the nature of your business does not neccessarily matter. Therefore, if you
accept to assist my family, and me, we are willing to offer you 25% of the
total sum for your assistance, 70% for my family, and me, while 5% will be mapped
out for all expenses. I would wish to invest in your country on commercial property
based on your personal or company account.

If this propasal is acceptable by you, please do send to me
your personal details, name and address, telephone and fax numbers. You should
know that this business is highly confidential and shall be kept within you
alone. I hope to hear from you on the above fax and
phone numbers.

Best regards,

MR SOLOMON OZUBI.

So this is my (Susan's) first reply:

Kind MR. SAMUEL OZUBI, I have just received and read your e-mail to me. I must say
I am surprised at your mail, because you mention a $20,000,000 trade matter in
germstones. I am not a well-known or famous person, I am only run a small photographic
modelling agency and I do not have very large bank accounts.
However I am of course interested in your offer, which if I help you would make me
rich beyond my dreams.
But before I write any more, I need to know that this is not just a hoax or a fraud,
because I have read a lot and heard on the television that I could be having my money
thieved from me. So first I would like you to tell me some more about the trade matter
please.
I look forward to your reply, yours sincerely, Susan.

From which I am replied to as follows, with the usual request for my 'phone
number, which is amazingly not possible to give (strange weather we have here)...

Sent : Tuesday, December 14, 2004 12:02 PM
To : susan bayre <[email protected]>
Subject : INFORMATION`S (FUND TRANSFER)

Dear Susan,

Thanks very much for your response on my business proposal.

Firstly, I would like to tell you that your involvement in this transaction will not by
any means be implicated, as the business is 100% risk free.

Be informed that my father generated this amount of money from farming, he was
planing to use it to esbalish new farms in our neighbouring countries before the problems
of President Mugabe arose.

I seek for your assistance to transfer this money outside South Africa for investment
porposes, because my present status here in South Africa as a Political Asylum Seeker
does allow me to make any legal business in the country.

Also, we have a family Attorney here who helped my father during the depositary of this
box to the Security Company. The Attorney promised that as soon as I reach a compromise
with you, he will back us legally to ensure the smooth and successful transfer of this
fund.

To these extent, I would like you to understand the nature of this transfer and the steps
that we will follow to achieve the much needed success in this transaction.

You are requested to furnish me with your private telephone numbers easy communications
and more understandings.

Hoping to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Mr. Solomon Ozubi.

Oh I do feel so sorry for him, and of course as a "woman", I can relate to the
importance of family issues. I should encourage him...

Dear Soloman Ozubi,

I have read about all of the bad things which have been done since the arousal of President
Mugabe.
If most people had a hand in it, Mugabe would never win an erection and he would
have to pull out in the country.

It must be terrible for your Family with such awful circumcisions going on around the land.

As far as the fund transfer is concerned, how do we accomplish this exactly? What do I have
to do?

We will have to use electronic mail for the time being, because the telephone exchange in
the village where I live is way out of order due to the nearby River Pys-Hed breaking it's
wanks
and flooding the building after a great deal of rain last week. It's a trouble for
the whole village, so I hope you understand.

Please tell me what I can do to you in this fund transfer.

Yours sincerely, Susan.

You see, I did tell you that we had some really fierce weather here recently... the
piss-head flooding is quite common, I have been told.

Sent : Tuesday, December 14, 2004 6:41 PM
Subject : INFORMATION`S (FUND TRANSFER)

Dear Susan,

Thank you very much for your response. I am very happy to have an investment opportunity
with you in your country.
Be informed once again that this transfer of fund is not completely been handled by me
alone,
as you may know that my present status here in South Africa as a Political Asylum
Seeker does not allow me to make any legal transaction in the Country, even to have an
investments.

Secondly, due to my family`s popularity name in Southern African world, we have decided
not to have any other investment here in Southern Africa so that we may not encounter the
same problems which our Father had.

In that case, we have arranged with an Attorney here in South Africa who will help us
legally to transfer this money to your account in your country for our investments porpose.
Also the Attorney promised to use his legal position and his connection in the Bank to
assist us effect this transfer without any problems.

Therefore, I will like you to contact the Attorney for more information`s on the successful
transfer of this money as he have arranged.

His details are as follows:

NAME: BARRISTER ABEL KLUE (esq.)
<--- come one, am I being fooled with here?
From Abel Klue Chambers, Johannesburg,

DIRECT LINE: +27 83 420 5189.

Email : [email protected]

As you may know that the end of the year is fastly approaching, we can use this opportunity
to transfer this fund so that by eairly next year investments will take place.

Thanks and God bless.
My regards to your family.
Mr. Solomon Ozubi
(for the family)

Well in any case, even if I am being "had" here, I've chosen to continue with this line of baiting
just to see how far I can 'push the envelope' whilst still keeping the mugus occupied...

Dear Soloman,

Thank you so very much from the heart of my bottom for your last e-mail. I do understand
that your situation in your country makes it difficult to get off anywhere, but I am prepared
to help you get off with me doing the hand work so that we can come together in my country.

I shall tell you, I am also in the problems, (not the money kind, I am a business lady),
but I know how it is to be with a very, very personal problem and how it affects your normal
Life.
If we get to know each other better I will tell you about it, if you don't mind, it is
something I can tell no-one about unless I know I have the full and hard confidence in me.

So I will contact the Attorney and tell him you said to me to contact him, I hope he will
tell me what I must do in order to come to a climax in this transfer which will help me more
than you know.

I have confidence in you and I hope I can help you all the way.
Yours, very faithfully, Susan.

And now, as I promised him, my e-mail contact to the attorney he so kindly gave me

Dear Sirs,

I have been recommended to get in contact with you regarding a transaction on behalf of
Mr. Soloman Ozubi, in which I am very interested. For your information, he supplied me the
following details:-

" My late father was among the few black zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in
cold blood by the agents of the ruling government of Robert Mugabe for his
alleged support and sympathy for the
Zimbabwean opposition party, partly controlled by the white
minority. Before his death, he had taken me to johannesburg to
deposit the sum of TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATES
DOLLARS ( US$20M) with a private security and finance company as if he knew the
looming danger in zimbabwe. "

For your information, I am a business lady, and I run a small photo modelling agency. I used
to be a model myself in my younger years,
and while my business make me a reasonable amount
of money it is nothing like the large amount of money that Mr. Ozubi is offering me in this
deal, which would help me personally in a very satisfying way. I also feel very pathetic for
Mr. Ozubi in his very hard state.

Please could you tell me how to proceed with this Fund Transfer so that I can help him and
his Family to get his hands on me
with the large sum of money (in germstones, he tells me) and
make it so that I can give him a hand job to get off the money safe for him.

I also need some proof that your status is honourable, because I am very careful in dealing
in business.

I look forwards to your suggestiveness in this important matter in hand,
yours sincerely, Susan Bayre.

Now comes a very interesting reply from the first mugu which sounds quite a bit "suggestive"
in context! I'll think about how to reply to this, probably waiting for the reply from his
"attorney" before responding.

Sent : Tuesday, December 14, 2004 8:27 PM
Subject : FUND TRANSFER

Dear Susan,

I appreciate your urgent response on this issue.
It is my pleasure to inform you that I prayed and fasted before contacting you for this
very business.
Therefore, I strongly believe that with God we will have a very bright future in your country.

If there is anything to tell me, please do not have double mind. I am a Thirty Years old
single man who understands what life is all about.

I come from a Christian Reputable Family, and my Father sponsored a motherless babies home
single handily
for five years in my country Zimbabwe.

Hoping to hear from you.
Yours faithfully,
Mr. Solomon.

Something doesn't surprise me here (!) - I'm sure his father was very 'handily' with
all those "motherless babies" real mothers, perhaps! What a sponsorship!!! As for "anything to
tell (him)", well, that is very personal and will have to wait until I know I can trust him!
Anyway, in the meantime his attorney writes back:

Sent : Wednesday, December 15, 2004 12:48 PM
Subject : Update From The Chamber. (Fund Transfer)

ATTN: Miss Susan Bayre,

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Ma,
We the above chambers are in receipt of your mail regarding the fund transfer transaction
between you and your partner Mr. Solomon Ozubi of Republic of Zimbabwe.

Firstly, we will like to inform you that this fund transfer is 100% real and in existence,
because this Chamber gave his father (Mr. Samuel Ozubi) our legal assistance when he deposited
the consignment (the box containing the money) to the private security company. Therefore, you
are welcome to help Mr. Solomon
to secure his money with your account outside South Africa for
his family�s investments as he wishes.

Be informed also that Mr. Solomon Ozubi (your partner) have consulted us with a consultation fee
of One Thousand, one hundred and Thirty United States Dollars (US$ 1,130. 00) to represent you
and him legally to effect this transfer. Therefore, it is our pleasure to furnish you with the
scheduled procedure for the hitch free transfer of the fund US$20M.

(1) We shall take Mr. Solomon Ozubi to the High Court of Justice for him to sworn an Affidavit
that he is making you the new and Legal Beneficiary of the item valued US$20M which is deposited
in the security company by his Father. Then, after securing the Affidavit we will use it to go
to the security company to Change the Ownership of the consignment (the box containing the money)
to your name so that we will have a clean and legal Certificate of Ownership, which will bear
your name.

With these documents (Sworn Affidavit and Certificate of Ownership) it will be easy for this
Chamber to open a Non-Resident Dollar Bank Account on your name where the whole fund will be
deposited for onward remittance to your receiving Bank Account in your Country, immediately it is
been released from the security company.

But before we do all these, we need your Passport/ Identity Copy so that we can pick your real
name and Passport Numbers
to make the Affidavit and Change of Ownership. Also you shall be required
to furnish us with your physical Address and the receiving Bank account details where you will want
the fund to be transferred.

This Chamber will also draft a Joint Venture/ Investment Agreement, which will bind you and your
partner Mr. Solomon, as soon as the fund is been transferred to your account.

For more info you can contact me any time on my direct line +2783-420-5189. Also we need to have
your telephone and fax numbers as to convey some vital documents to you.

Warm Regards,

Barr. Abel Klue (Esq.)

(For Abel Klue Chambers.)

Well that was the expected response, of course. I'll have to get to work on that passport,
and of course advise them of those terrible floods from the river PysHed. I'll reassure dear Soloman
by copying him on the mail to the esteemed Barrister.

To : Abel Chambers <[email protected]>
Cc : Solomon Ozubi <[email protected]>
Sent : Thursday, December 16, 2004 11:26 AM
Subject : FUND TRANSFER

Dear Barr. Abel Klue, Esq,

Thank you for your reply with the details concerning the process of this Fund Transfer. I am
afraid a lot of the details you write about are too complicated for me to understand,
I am used
to the modelling business rather than high finance like this, but since you are Barristers and
will be doing with all these documents I am sure everything will be well and properly done.

I have scanned the last two pages of my passport, I presume that is the pages you want since
they are the ones with my signature on and with the numbers etc., if they are the wrong pages
please tell me.

My postal address is:-

Miss Susan Bayre,
Village Cycle,
28, Welltrod Pathway,
Wapping Fibbs,
Berk WFB U2L
England.

I shall have to open up a special Bank Account next week for the reception of the Funds, because
if I use my normal one that I also use for my modelling clients then I would have to pay tax
on the money, which would be a very large amount. By the way, as I told Mr. Ozubi, the local
telephone exchange that serves our village has been damaged by the River Pys-Hed which flooded
after terrible rain last week. Luckily I have access to e-mail and the Internet through the
cable network and I do not rely on the telephone to get it in, but it means in the short term
any documents will have to be sent electronically via e-mail.

I trust this enables Mr. Ozubi and me to go further and come to a climax in this.

Yours faithfully, Susan Bayre.

Ah, it is the morning. And Susan doesn't really 'get going' until lunchtime, and in
any case she's an ex-model, not a jet-set executive and definitely not a computer-type. She
"forgot" to attach that passport scan (shown below). I wonder what her sister, Yve Donnital,
looks like? Wink

Oh, and for your information, that postcode (zip-code to our U.S. readers) does have some
significance: of course, WFB *might* relate to the village of Wapping Fibbs in Berk, but I have
it on good authority that is really stands for "We'll Flaming Bate You To Hell". Also for
non-U.K. folks, "wapping fibbs" = "whopping fibs", which means "big lies", an a "berk" is,
well, a stupid idiot. As for "Village Cycle", well it would mean something/some woman who
is "well ridden" - i.e. "used a lot" if you catch my drift!

ATT: USR/GEN/419/SUESPASS.JPG

Dear Barr. Abel Klue,

I'm afraid I was a bit forgetful this morning, I scanned my passport but I don't think I actually
attached it to the last mail I sent you. So I am attaching it with this mail, can you put it in
together with me inside
the other mail please?

Thank you, yours sincerely, Susan Bayre.

I do so hope dear Soloman likes the picture of me in the passort; now that I'm
beginning to trust him I might let him have a more relaxed photo of me if he shows interest Wink

Sent : Thursday, December 16, 2004 12:33 PM
Subject : Update From The Chamber

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.
Dear Ma,

We the above chambers are in receipt of the copy of your international passport.

While the Joint Venture/Investment Agreement between you and Mr. Solomon is under preparation by
this Chamber, we will take Mr. Solomon Ozubi to the Court tomorrow for the sworn Affidavit, which
will be used as the legal evidence to affect the ownership of the consignment (the box containing
the money) in the security company to your name.

Be informed that the essence of the Joint Venture/Investment Agreement is to state clearly both
parties� (you and Solomon) personal details, and that Mr. Solomon remains the investor of the
fund while you as the fund manager. It will also state clearly the percentage ratio according to
the proposal, which Mr. Solomon sent to you. This Agreement will be recognised locally and
international. With these, I believe that there will be no betrayal from either side.

The Agreement will be reviewed and agreed by both parties before going into the main transfer.

The reason to change the ownership to your name is to make things easy when going to the bank for
your non-resident dollar account opening, because we will send to you the copy of the Certificate
of Ownership, and then forward the original to the bank for them to know that you have an
item/property of great value in the country. These will raise no question when opening a Non-resident
dollar bank account on your name where the whole fund US$20M will be deposited for onward remittance
to your receiving bank account in your country.

Note that the involvement of this chamber is to ensure a smooth and risk free transfer of this fund.

Base on that, I myself have arranged to obtain a Drug Law/Anti Terrorist Certificate from the Bureau
office in Pretoria, which will back up the transfer. In this Certificate will state that the money
US$20M is clean and clear and not from any Drug, money Laundry activities or Criminal origin.

These is to eliminate questioning when transferring the fund from South Africa, and when it gets to
your account in your country.

We are looking forward to serve you better.

Warm Regards,
Barr. Abel Klue (Esq.)

Well, well, well - (there's another hole in the ground) this barrister is being sooo kind to
the simple Susan, explaining what all of these complicated and confusing document names and
things are all about. And so good to know there won't be any betrayal or anything, and that all the
money is clean and clear (in Susan's field, everything has to be clean and clear...).
NOTE - they do not seem to object (or maybe didn't notice) concerning the absence of the telephone
due to the dreadful river flooding; also, the timing of this mail implies that the "barrister" is
somewhere in central Europe unless he's working in the night... I wonder what comes next from Soloman
Obuzi, the original mugu. We shall see.

Sent : Thursday, December 16, 2004 12:48 PM
Subject : Re: FUND TRANSFER.

Dear Susan,

Thanks very much for your correspondences. I really appreciate your willingness to help my
family out of this problem.

Barr. Klue have called me for an appointment tomorrow morning.

Accept greetings from my Mother in Zimbabwe.

With regards,
Mr. Solomon Ozubi.

Short but sweet, don't you think? So nice of him too to convey his mothers' greetings as
well. So "Susan" will repay the kindness, and also send him a better picture than a passport
photo (WORK SAFE) so we can get to know each other!

ATT: USR/GEN/419/SUENICE.JPG

Dear Soloman,
Thank you so much for mailing me back so nicely and so quickly.

I hope I address you correctly by name, is Soloman your first name or is it Ozubi? I would not
want to get it the wrong way, especially since you seem to be such a nice family man. I am very
happy you have mentioned me to your mother, maybe in the future we can get to know each other
better once this deal is come to its exclusion.
I'd love to know what you look like as well, and
also I thought you would like a better picture of me so that you have a better feeling of who
I am and what I look like.
So I thought you might like to have a nicer picture of me than just
the official passport thing; as I told you I used to be a model before I started up this business
that I now run. I'd love to be able to see you. I like to see who I am doing.

I am also very happy to see that Barr. Klue has arranged for your appointment tomorrow and I really
hope everyone gets sorted out real well;
now I know that I can trust you and your friends and
family it is a lot easier for me to get into this deal.

Do tell me how your appointment goes, I would like to be kept told how things are, and also how
things are with you and your Family.

I look forward to your reply with excitement - yours in friendship, Susan.

P.S. - Please don't show my picture to anyone outside of your Family, it is sort of my personal
connection with you.

I wonder if he gets a little more interested after that "personal" touch? Oh, first comes
a notification from the most honourable Barrister...

Sent : Friday, December 17, 2004 3:27 PM
Subject : Find The Attachment

Attachment : AFI.JPG (0.13 MB)

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Ma,
I have been instructed by our Principal Attorney (Barr Abel Klue) to forward a copy of this
Sworn Affidavit to you.

This Affidavit was sworn by Mr. Solomon Ozubi today in the High Court of Justice, with the
help of this Chamber. The Affidavit have permitted us legally to change the ownership of the
consignment to your name, which will enable us to get the Certificate of ownership for the
opening of your non-resident dollar account where the fund will be lodged in for remittance
to your overseas account.

We have scheduled an appointment with the Security Company to affect the ownership on Monday,
the 20th of December. As you can see that we are working very hard to make sure that we conclude
the transfer of this fund before the Xmas holidays.

The Joint Venture/Investment Agreement between you and Mr. Solomon is at the final stage by
this Chamber. On completion of it today or tomorrow morning, we will forward copies of it to you
for you to review and sign your column.

You are also requested to forward to us the receiving bank account details in your country as
soon as it is ready.

You can download the Affidavit as attached.

Warm Regards,
Barnabas S. Dube. (Attorney)

Nice to see such a prompt and professional attention to the affairs, and still no problems
regarding the lack of telephone contacts, they clearly understand the implications of that
awful flooding we have had in the village! However, they have Susan's ADDRESS WRONG! They made
it Village CIRCLE, not Village CYCLE!. Susan doesn't notice this until later on, when more
documents have been set up.
Of course, as an honourable and Christian woman, Susan will forward this mail to Soloman so that
he is "kept abreast" of all that is happening. But await!!! First a charmer from Soloman - WITH
A PICTURE!!!

Sent : Saturday, December 18, 2004 9:43 AM
Subject : FROM SOLOMON.

Attachment : SOLOMON.jpg (0.21 MB)

Dear Susan,
Compliments of the season, and merry Christmas in advance.

I was very excited when I received your mail together with your scanned picture. When I saw the
good handwork of God on you, its really gives me joy to glorify him.

Baby, you are such a beautiful lady that no man with his rightful senses could resist.

Well, I went successfully to the Court yesterday with Barr. Klue, and we succeeded in getting
an Affidavit, which he said that will help to enhance the change of ownership and the successful
transfer of the fund to your account.

I really saw a prove yesterday from Barr. Abel Klue that he is dedicated to his job. He even
paid a fee in the Court from his pocket because I am not financially buoyant at the moment, which
even made me to suspend the little Car that kept me mobile, I am even thinking of disposing it
(the car) especially now that I am one legged off South Africa. Because Barr. Klue told me that
the transfer of this fund could be completed by next week.

Please note that my First name is SOLOMON, and my Surname is OZUBI.

Finally, it is my pleasure to attach my own picture to you. Please keep it confidential till
I meet with you in your country, maybe before or by ending of this month.

God bless.
Sincerely Yours.

Mr. Solomon Ozubi.

Hmm... Seems something of a "wide boy" to me, horizontally stretched like that! Ah well,
one good turn deserves another...

ATT: USR/GEN/419/SUE2NICE.JPG

Dearest Soloman,

I am very happy you received my last mail to you with some of me in it. Now I send you
for your information a copy of the mail I have just received from Mr. Barnabas S. Dube, an
attorney in Abel Klue Chambers.

I am very pleased that it all went in okay in the Court, and that we can manage to transfer
the Fund before Christmas. I hope this information keeps you a breast of me and the current
proceedings; I shall be opening an account for the transfer next week at my Bank.

You do have wonderfully broad shoulders, Soloman. There is one more picture of me especially for
you, dear Soloman, attached to this mail.

Your friend, Susan.

xxx

Here I attached the above mail from the Attorney.

And this is Susan being "too" nice...

Now comes the mail from the barrister with 3 (three) attachments, jpg's,
of agreement documents.

Sent : Saturday, December 18, 2004 1:06 PM
Subject : The Investment Agreement.

Attachment : AGR1.jpg (0.33 MB), AGR2.jpg (0.42 MB), AGR3.jpg (0.21 MB)

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Ma,

This is to bring to your notice that this Chamber has completed the Joint Venture/Investment
Agreement between you and your partner Mr. Solomon Ozubi. Therefore, find it as attached.
You can review it and put your signature on your column, then scan the last copy back to this
Chamber immediately to enable us to sign, stamp and seal the original copy.

If there is any section where you don�t find convenience on, you are advised to point it out
as it will help for the mutual understanding of both parties involved.

The change of ownership will be on Monday morning, so that Tuesday we go for the opening of
your non-resident account, and then by Wednesday we retrieve the consignment from the
Security Company and deposit it into the account for immediate transfer, as we have arranged
to conclude the transfer before going for the Three days Xmas holidays.

Warm Regards,
Barr. Abel Klue (Esq.)

And here are those document pages:-

Now, just as she is ready to sign these papers, Susan ONLY NOW realises the error in her
address, being the "Village Circle" when it should be "Village CYCLE"! Now they'll have to
re-make all of those documents...

Dear Barnabus S. Dube,

I have been carefully studying the papers relating to the Fund Transfer and I notice that
you have made a mistake regarding my Address. As I stated in my mail to you earlier, my
address is as follows:-

Miss Susan Bayre,
Village Cycle,
28, Welltrod Pathway,
Wapping Fibbs,
Berk WFB U2L
England.

Both in the Affidavit from the Court, and in the agreement, you show my address as in
"Village Circle", when it should be "Village Cycle". This is important, because here,
the Village Circle is the local name of a group of nasty young boys who do bad things
like stealing garden plants and drinking in public. They are called Village Circle because
they all live in flats in Circle House near here.
Village Cycle is the name of me own house, however, with me being laid back in 12 acres of
ground
and having 6 bedrooms (all en-suite) is quite a large and expensive house even
by English standards.
Because my new bank account will also register to my address, it is important that it
be correct in the documents for our fund transfer. Please arrange for the documents to
be properly changed and presented to me for my attention and signature.

Yours sincerely, Susan Bayre.

Sent : Monday, December 20, 2004 10:42 AM
Subject : Re: Correcetion (Address)

Attachment : AGR01.jpg (0.33 MB)

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Ma,

Thanks for your E-mail. We apologize for the mistake on your address, as it is a typographic
error. Therefore, find as we attached the page with your address as we have corrected it.

Be informed that we have gone to the Security Company early this morning for the change of
ownership, but we did not succeed in getting the Certificate because they demanded a fee
of One Thousand, Three Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars ($1,350), to enable them to
change the beneficiary of the consignment to your name and issue us a new Certificate which
will allow this Chamber to open your account.

We have immediately informed Mr. Solomon about this development. He (Mr. Solomon) declared
his financial incapability over this issue and instructed us to inform you immediately.

So, if the money ($1,350) has to be sent from your side, quickly do it immediately so that
we can proceed to meet up with the time scheduled of this transfer.

You can send it through MONEYGRAM to South Africa, with the name stated below:

MR BARNABAS SANDILE DUBE.
Suit 108, Concordia House, No. 5 Oxford Road,
Berea West.
Johannesburg.

Kindly e-mail us the senders name and address including the Control/Reference numbers to
enable us to pick it up same today or tomorrow morning, so that we can proceed to get the
Certificate and open your account immediately for the lodgement of this fund for onwrad transfer.
Also you are requested to hasting up the opening of the new account in your country and forward
the details to this chamber as we would like to work according to scheduled time.

Waiting for your urgent response.
Warmest Regards
Barr. Abel Klue (Esq.)

Well I never, the barrister has very rapidly arranged for the new document page
with the correct address. However, only the "agreement" is changed, the "sworn declaration
of change of ownership" from the Court has not been changed. Oh dear.

Dear Barr. Abel Klue,

Thank you for the corrected Agreement document which I see now has my correct address
on it.
However there is still the question of the original "Sworn Declaration of Change of Ownership"
which is from the High Court of South Africa (17th December) which also has the wrong
address in it for me, this will have to be re-done by the Court if it is to be properly
used.

I shall today be coming in the Bank, opening up everything so that this large amount can be
put into it. As soon as I have the information and numbers, etc., I shall inform you.

Almost at the same time, a mail from dear Soloman, that handsome pillar of dignity who
is falling in love with, well, what Susan is letting fall out...

Sent : Monday, December 20, 2004 11:09 AM
Subject : Yours Solomon

Hello Baby,

Compliments, your second posture were received with more excited.

Well, I received a call from Barr. Klue this morning over the issue of an amount required
to affect the change of beneficiary in the Security Company. I couldn�t do anything over
it, only informed them to explain to you.

All my hope lays on this week when the consignment is released from the security company.

Am arranging to see if I can be able to fly down, as I will like to spend my NEW YEAR EVE
with you there.

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Solomon Ozubi.

So he liked Susan's "second posture" did he? Well let him see what she wears out of
office hours... and also reassure him that everything is going just fine.

ATT: USR/GEN/419/ALLSUSAN.JPG
Darling Soloman,

Thank you so much for your mail. It is all happening so fast, and I'm really looking forward
to New Years Eve if you can spend it here with me.

You know, with all the money and everything, we could have a good future together. Do not
worry about the fee that Barrister Klue mentioned, it is only $1350,
I'll deal with that
this afternoon. He is also sending me the documents with my correct address on them.

Just especially for you, since you were so liking my picture, I attach another one here;
is it possible for you to send me another one of yourself? I do look forward to meeting
you very soon.

All my love, Susan
xxx

Methinks Santa won't be so nice to him at the end Wink

Sent : Monday, December 20, 2004 1:58 PM
Subject : Update From The Chamber

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.
Dear Ma,

Thanks for your prompt response on this issue.

Meanwhile, be informed that the Sworn Affidavit from the High Court is the property of
this Chamber, which permits us legally to conduct the change of the ownership from
Mr. Solomon�s family name to your name as the new and legal beneficiary of the consignment
(fund), for your name to reflect in the system; that�s all.

Therefore, rest assured that we would furnish the Security Company with your correct
address.

Still waiting for the details of the required amount as to proceed.

Warmest Regards
Barr. Abel Klue (Esq.)

Sent : Monday, December 20, 2004 2:08 PM
Subject : Yours Solomon

Hello again Baby,

It is really Irresistible, and I would like to see these physically especially from
the third posture?

Wow, I wonder.

Yours Solomon.

I guess he just can't get enough, can he? I'm going to end it before Christmas
though, so he can expect a real good let-down!
Ah, they're going for the money, and what
with the poor mugu selling his little car and all, I think it is time to drop them in it
right now...

Sent : Tuesday, December 21, 2004 11:45 AM
Subject : Updates

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Ma,

We the above Chamber have never heard from you today as regards to the required
fee in the Security Company, so that we can conclude with them today.

Warmest Regards
Barr. Abel Klue (Esq.)

Time to tell 'em who they are dealing with...

ATT: USR/GEN/419/PUSSY.JPG

Now you listen here, "Abel Klue", you simply aren't Able and don't have a Clue! IDIOT MUGU

And you listen here, "Soloman", you will always be Solo (alone) and you're not a Man, MUGU IDIOT

You run an advance-fee FRAUD SCAM and I am happy to have wasted your time. STUPID MUGU

Christmas is coming and I have lots of food and loads of presents, but not for you, MUGU WANKER

Your letters have been published to much higher authorities, so you are known, PISS-HEAD MUGU

Do you really think there's some girl called "stripped bare"? And you know the village
cycle means the local whore? A popular whore, because of the Well-Trodden Pathway to her
house? And those Whopping Fibs, which are just big lies? And of course Berk, which means
an ABSOLUTE IDIOT, just like you? Ever heard of the river Pys-Hed? You piss-head!!!
A lot of us had a good laugh at your pathetic efforts! Now I could have wasted more of your
time but I have more important things to enjoy doing with my family. Do have a rotten
Christmas, maybe the police will not arrest you until afterwards. Oh, one more thing - "Dear Ma,"
and "Baby" are not the way to address a Lady. "Madam," might be more appropriate. I leave
you with a final memory - a sexy picture of my hairy pussy.

And here is that lovely pussy... Embarassed

Unbelievably, Soloman replies!!! Surprised

Sent : Tuesday, December 21, 2004 2:35 PM
Subject : Re: Fund Transfer

Susan,

I dont really understand what you are talking about. Are you with your senses at all.

I strongly beleive that some body else must be doing this and not you.

Is it your Solomon you are writting to?

Please let me know what is happening.

Your Solomon.

And now the Barrister, too!!!

Sent : Thursday, December 23, 2004 11:51 AM
Subject : Re: Update from the Chambers

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Susan,

We the above chamber is in receipt of your mail.

First of all, we are still deliberating on the mail, which you sent to us on the 21st
of this month, that we are running an advance free fraud, which none of us in this
chamber are taking softly.

We did not know how Solomon came to know you neither do we expect anything (money) from
you before we perform our duty in the transfer.

Secondly, the offends you got from Solomon should not permit you to insult this chamber
as a whole.

Well, we taught as much about it and finally came to conclusion that a master must be
a servant.

Meanwhile, settle your differences with Solomon and inform us whether to proceed on the
transfer or to cancel it, which will still take this chamber a lot of inconveniences.
(If cancelled)

Anyway, you know the level we are now.

Warmest Regards,
Barr. Abel Klue (Eqs)
(for Abel Klue Chambers)

What on earth goes on in their minds? And it gets even MORE sick, with this latest from pathetic Soloman; I think I'll let 'em stew for awhile while I enjoy our roast over the seasonal table...

Sent : Thursday, December 23, 2004 4:16 PM
Subject : Forgiveness

Hello again Baby,

I know you will forgive me?. I did not mean that thing you`re thinking about. But anyway, I
am very sorry for everything.

I was invited by the chamber this afternoon, and they made me to understand that you are
not pleased with the contents of my mail to you.

Please forgive me, I did not mean an emberassment to you. And please dont let that to
ternish what we are trying to achieve.

You have really proved to me the type of person you are, and I really like it.

Please when I come to your country we sit down and settle all these amicably.

Please, if you have forgiven me please go ahead in communicating with the chamber for the
success of this transfer, because I have already scheduled my time of coming over.

I expect to hear from you.
Your Solomon.

So I think I'll get Susan to inform them both of her upset about all their mistakes, and how they obviously fell for the efforts of some scambag who sent them all those *dreadful* insults... Wink

Dear Barrister and Dear Soloman,

I send this mail to you both so that you know how I am dealing with you both.

I do not know of technical or computer things, but I have been insulted by mails from both
of you, talking about things like fraud and sex.

However I have also received mails from both of you indicating that you did not make any
rude or nasty mail to me, and a technical friend of mine says that such messages can be
sent by very bad and immoral people to destroy their normal and moral life.

So I think I can trust you, but please let me think about it all very carefully. I do not
want to come too quick and make a mistake.

I will contact you soon with my decisions.

Sincerely, Susan Bayre.

Well they really do appear to be well-hooked, even apologetic!!! These came in next:-

Sent : Friday, December 24, 2004 9:51 AM
Subject : Re: Current Situation.

Dear Susan,

I am delighted once again to email to you after going through your mail. Well, it is left
for Barr. Abel Klue to re-schedule the time of this transfer and provide a way out.

Please i will do everything you would want me to do as to protect this business as my
mentor . You know that what led to my late father's death was lack of trust. His friend
went and betrayed him before the ruling government, how my father was financially supporting
the opposition secretly and supplying food to the opposition cities. This led to his cruelsome
elimination from the ruling government. President Robert Mugabe must one day face genocide.

I don't want such things to happen again in my life, therefore this business must be between
you, Abel Chambers and me. I am planning to re-surface again in life but not now.

I want to build my self first and accumulate knowledge before fighting our enemies.

Let me know your decision so that I can re-schedule my movement, as you know that I have already
planning for my trip down there.

I would advise you to be very careful and secretly when operating your computer, because some
computer wizards may tap your communication with me and try to spoil the future of innocent people.

I have never even informed my mother that there was a misunderstanding along the line, because
this morning she phoned me from Zimbabwe, and the first question she asked was about you and
the transfer, which I made her to understand that thing are moving accordingly.

If you received any mail talking about sex or fraud, you should know that its not from me neither
the chamber of Baar. Klue. But we are not blaming you because every human being especially women
who receive such mail must re-act the way you did. But I want you to beleive that it have never
and will not change the trust and confidence we have on you in this transaction.

I strongly beleive that you are matured enough to know that the devel always like to put his
hands in every good thing that are coming to people, but it is our duty to look ahead and not
having grudges to one another so that we can acheive the success.

I look forward to hear from you as you may know that the year is almost finishing.

God Bless
I still remain your Solomon.

Sent : Friday, December 24, 2004 10:27 AM
Subject : Re: Current Situation.

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Susan,

We the above chambers are in receive of your mail, and your comments are well noted.

I have been instructed once more by our principal Attorney (Barr. A. Klue) to forward
this mail to you.

Every members of this chamber are adult, our duty has no connection with fraud and sexual
stories, and we are against it. Secondly, this chamber cannot engage in any illegal
activities.

We invited Solomon in our office yesterday and talked to him in a language he understood.
But he proved it beyond every reasonable doubt that he did not send such a nasty and uncomforted
mail to you. We even did it our own way by instructing him to open his mailbox in our office
for us to go through all his sent mails, which he did without arguing.

So we do not know where all these hindrances and embarrassments came from.

Anyway, we are still doing what we were consulted and paid for. So, as soon as you decide
you let us know and also forward the required amount for us to proceed immediately to the
Security Company for the success of the transfer. But be informed that we observe holidays
on the 25 and 26 of this month. If we will be going to the security company it should be
on 27nt either.

Warmest Regards,

Barr. Barnabas S. Dube (Eqs)
(for Abel Klue Chambers)

The "Devel" gets into everything, doesn't he? Susan will be nice and kind but, of course, careful, and ensure contact is still there after the seasonal break. I wonder if we might bet the necessary 'trophy' after this.....!

Date: 27th Dec 2004, 20:21:54
Subject: Current Situation and Trust.
<-- I don't copy all header stuff now

Dear Barrister, and Dear Soloman,

I have received and read your mails of the 24th December. I have read them very carefully.

I have taken great care about the using of my Computer, and a friend of my Father is going to
come tomorrow with me and help me
make sure that my computer is safe. He is one of the 130 men
who work in my Fathers' own companys' Technology and Computer department, and he is a very
clever person who will make sure that I am safe with communications. My father is paying for
him to do all that with me.

I am happy to know that Barr. Dube (Eqs) and Mr. Soloman have met and checked to make sure that
nothing has been done wrong by them, I should tell you this re-assures my trust in You both.

On the advice of my Father, dear Mr. Soloman, I require a sworn proof that you are the person
that I am dealing with, and the best way to do that is to send me a mail with a page attached
showing You, personally, holding a card with the name of my Brother on it, and signed by you
underneath.
That way I will know for 100% certain that it is really you and I will know that
I can trust you more with no problems, and we can start to make the exchanges neccessary to
complete our transaction.
The name of my Brother is Dr. Under Eimall Bayre, and you must sicerely promise me that you
will not tell others outside of our relationship of this fact, because he works with a secret
fruit research laboratory as Chairman of the Counter. He has agreed to this with me since I
do not want my name in any photographs, with me a woman I have to be careful and safe.

Only when I have received this proof will I continue with our transactions, but then I will
be fully committed to doing whatever is needed as quickly as possible.

I trust to have informed you in the most sincere way possible,

So now come the responses, first from Soloman, and later from
the (Klueless!) Chambers. I think, however, that the Soloman mail just might
be from a different mugu, because the English in it is more coordinated
. I'll ask about that in another forum.

Sent : Tuesday, December 28, 2004 11:49 AM
Subject : Re: Current Situation and Trust.

Dear Susan,

Thanks very much for your mail. And thanks for understanding a bit of my genuinely.

I have a story to tell you because Barr. Klue and I have been investigating on that issue.

On the 19nt of December someone sent an email to Barr. Klue asking him what it will take to
accomplish this transaction and transfer the fund US$20M into his account. He was even asking
to pay the US$1,130, which I have already paid to the chamber of Abel Klue as consultation fee.
The funniest thing is that he started the mail with �Dear Mr. Ozubi��, and then forwarded the
mail to Barr. Klue.

Then, when Barr. Klue invited me for this issue, I was even surprised how comes the mail and
how that person got almost the accurate information.
So, Barr. Klue instructed me to reply his mail and find out how he got the information, which
I did. That person then sent a mail that indicates his full name, then Barr. Klue searched it
in the system and find out that is from your side. And now we decided to ignore him because
we have found what we wanted. Maybe the same person might be responsible for all that mails
with FRAUD AND SEX stories.

But I really thank God that nothing has spoiled yet. Let's get the New Year off to a great start
with this project, which will benefits both of us.

Secondly, I am sorry to inform you that I am having a serious problem with my Scanning Machine,
which will not allow me to scan my pictures to you. As you informed me that the name of your
brother is DR. UNDER EIMALL BAYRE, then I prefer any mail to each other to bear DUEB underneath.
Any mail without these above abbreviations will not be attended.

I called Barr. Klue this morning concerning the position of the transfer, and he told me that
they are still waiting for you to come up with the require amount to enable them to proceed to
the Security Company to affect the ownership as to get the Certificate to open an account on your
name for the transfer. So you can contact them to enable us to go ahead on the transfer.

Please let us conclude this transaction and face other things (Investments).

Thanks and God bless.

Still, your Solomon.
DUEB

Oh, perhaps in retrospect it is the same mugu after all. No trophy
though, perhaps I should offer to send him money to buy a new scanner Wink

Sent : Wednesday, December 29, 2004 8:34 PM
Subject : There is no problem

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Susan,

Compliments of the season and a happy new year in advance. This chamber is in receipt
of your mail and the contents are well noted.

Like as we informed you, this chamber have already committed ourselves on this fund
transfer, which we are trying to conclude because of the pressure that your partner
(Solomon) is giving us.

We understand that partners, relatives, friends or even brothers some times experience
sadness, but that should not jeopardize the chances of success in this transaction.

We are ever ready to go to the security company for the change of ownership as to get
the New Ownership Certificate on your name, which will allow this chamber to open a
non-resident dollar bank account on your name where the fund will be deposited for
immediate remittance to your receiving bank account in your country as it pleases your
partner Mr. Solomon.

As soon as we receive the required amount ($1,350) we shall proceed to the security
company to affect the ownership and get the Certificate, of which a copy will be scanned
to you for your own record purpose, and then we forward the original to the bank for easy
opening of this account for transfer of the fund.

We are looking forward to conclude this transfer as soon as possible because of the new
project that this chamber will be having early next month, (2005).

As we have given you the name BARNABAS SANDILE DUBE. Kindly furnish us with the senders
name and address including the reference/control numbers to enable us pick it up same
time for this purpose.

NB: I will be in LEEDS, England for seminar second week of February; I pray that we
will see each other.

Warmest Regards,
Barr. Barnabas S. Dube (Eqs)

(for Abel Klue Chambers)

Two important things here of course. One, they appear to have a scorking wanker. Oops! I mean, working scanner (I must be suffering from mugu dyslexia. There's a website for dyslexia like that - www.dailysex.com). Secondly, I note that they'll be starting a new scam early next year!

Anyway, part 2 of this bait follows in a further post in this thread since I editted it beyond the post size limit, as I understand it.

Last edited by sickofem on Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:32 pm; edited 24 times in total
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeGods, methinks I'm in love with dear Susan! hubba hubba!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously, is this a case of a "badger"? I cannot think of anyone receiving the insult which I sent together with the statements I made loud and clear in it, who would then "deliberate" over it and think of it as something else, wanting to continue business.
Seeing as I am new to this game, I'd like to know from someone more experienced as to whether this is typical mugu behaviour or if I am being "had".
buxtonthebluecat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The best thing to do will be to check the IP address.

If you get an Israeli IP don't panic because they also serve a lot of Africa.

EDIT You can PM me the E Mail Header if you want or just read the FAQ

Merry Christmas

Buxton
Goatman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

C'mon, that's no BADger. Rolling Eyes

A BADger would have flamed you back at the throw down. This is a stupid mugu who doesn't want to face the fact that he's been exposed.

Don't waste your time checking -- just let out some line and let him run with it until you feel like reeling him in. Wink

It's a fun bait - make him fall deeply in love.
Embarassed Razz
sickofem

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So here is more of the bait, as I noticed that my original post got too long and I was advised to split it by posting a reply.

So, time to get to work again, and send the Barrister a "sign" that Susan is up and ready to get
going now that New Year has passed!

January 3rd, 205.

Dear Barr. Barnabus S. Dube (Eqs),

I have received your mail of December 29th, 2004 and I see that you ask for some signed
documents, which you sent to me before to sign, and which I have signed, but of course
I had to first print them, and then sign them, and then scan them into my Computer,
and then check that they were signed. I signed them in blue ink so that you know it is
my real sign and not a sign that it is a copy of my sign, which would not be legal.

Please arrange for the sign of Mr. Soloman Ozubi to be signed on the documents, and for
it to be signed by Barr. Abel Klue as it says to sign it there on the third page
and I assume you will have to stamp it with the Stamp of your Chambers. When I get the
signed documents back (signed by Mr. Soloman Ozubi and signed by your Chambers) I will
come again in my Bank
and get the necessary information to do you as you ask.

As regards the fee of $1,350.= how do I sign this over to you? I don't know much about
foreign money things, do I sign something in my Bank? Much easier would be for me to
get $1,350.= in cash and put it in a tight envelope and post it to you via signed
delivery, would you like to get it that way?

My regards, Susan Bayre.

You know, I thought I heard Susan's scanner making a funny noise as it scanned that page,
and so it did too - you can see all that noise all over the document!
(The originals sent to the Chambers were a megabyte long each page[!], but
I kept the image here down to a lower size Smile )

I still wonder just how long it can be before somehow they surely twig
that they're being ridiculed...

Sent : Tuesday, January 4, 2005 4:43 PM
Subject : Update from the Chambers

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Susan,

Compliments and best wishes of the year.

We the above chamber is in receipt of your mail including the signed Agreement.

Be informed that this chamber have invited Mr. Solomon to come tomorrow and put his
signature on his own column
so that I will also put my signature, seal and stamp the
original copy on behalf of the chamber.

The transfer is almost completed as the only thing remaining is to affect the ownership
to enable this chamber to get the Certificate of ownership on your name to open your
non-resident dollar account for the immediate transfer of the fund.

It is not legal to send money through post. We advise you to send the required money
US$1,350 through THOMAS COOK MONEYGRAM to South Africa, with the name BARNABAS SANDILE DUBE,
and with the address on our Letter Heading, which we have given to you previously.

Kindly e-mail us the senders name and address together with the reference/control numbers
to enable us to pick it up. As soon as we got the Certificate we will give you a scanned
copy and then use the original in the bank.

This chamber advise you and your partner (Solomon) to work with us on the immediate transfer
of this fund, because nobody can predict what will be the situation of things after the 2005
budget by South African Government, which normally takes place every ending of January.

Note that the Banker who will assist on this project suggested that your idea of opening a
new account in your country for this transfer may not be proper, because it might raise an
eyebrow for US20M to be transferred into a new account, except if the fund could be transferred
bit by bit.

Then Solomon accepted to cure every tax that your country might require should you use normal
account. The choice is yours whether to use your functioning account or to transfer bit by bit
into a new account, which you are preparing to open.

Accept season greetings from this chamber.

Warmest Regards,

Barr. Abel Klue (Eqs)
(for Abel Klue Chambers)

Sent : Tuesday, January 4, 2005 5:00 PM
Subject : The Transfer

Dear Susan,

Thanks for your mail, and I still thank God that you have the courage to assist
my family to accomplish this transfer.

Well, I have received a call from the chamber to come and sign my own potion of the
agreement to enable them to sign and seal the original copies.

I still regard you as my mentor, so go ahead in searching for a profitable venture
where we will invest this fund immediately its been transferred to your account in
your country.

I am looking forward to meet with you very soon.

Thanks and God bless.
Mr. Solomon Ozubi.

DUEB, as we arranged

So Susan provides the Barrister with all he needs to know, but DOESN'T attach the
MoneyGram form with the numbers on it. Susan has a great figure, but you'll notice
she does get a little confused when it comes to actual 'figures'...

Date: January 5, 2005 12:38
To: Abel Chambers <[email protected]>
Subject: Fund Transfer

Dear Barr. Abel Klue (Eqs),

I have the MoneyGram form and I managed to fill it completely after the man at the
office gave me a helping hand.

The information you ask for I think is as follows:

The Reference Number is 28313898
The Amount you receive is $1,350.=
The Senders Name is Susan S. Bayre
The Senders Address is Village Cycle, 28 Welltrod Pathway, Wapping Fibbs, Berk WFB U2L

I was asked to put a "test question" and a "test answer" on to the form and I can
confirm to you that I have done this.
I did not tell the office what the money was for
since I think it is better to have trust and confidentiality.

By the way I had to pay $1,425.= in total, I did not know that sending small amounts of
money actually cost so much extra.

I hope this information gets you into it with the bank for your money.

When I receive the signed affidavits from you I will mail you the numbers and things
of my bank account here for the funds.

The test question being.....? ! And now the "version" send to poor dear Soloman:-

Date: January 5, 2005 13:41
To: Soloman Ozubi <[email protected]>
Subject: Fund Transfer

Dearest Soloman,

I just wanted to let you know I have mailed the Barrister with all of the following
information so that he can get the documents arranged and paid for.

I have the MoneyGram form and I managed to fill it completely after the man at the
office gave me a helping hand.

The information you ask for I think is as follows:

The Reference Number is 29313898
The Amount you receive is $1,530.=
The Senders Address is Village Cycle, 28 Welltrod Pathway, Wapping Fibbs, Berk WFB U2L

I was asked to put a "test question" and a "test answer" on to the form and I can
confirm to you that I have done this. I did not tell the office what the money was for
since I think it is better to have trust and confidentiality.

By the way I had to pay $1,425.= in total, I did not know that sending small amounts of
money actually cost so much extra.

I hope very deep in my breasts that we are close to coming at the end of this transaction
now and can enjoy what perspires out of it at the end.

Yours truly, your Susan.

So now sit back and wait, because unbeknownst to those two, BOTH the
numbers that Susan gave seem to be wrong, when I look at the form she has
filled in. No doubt she will be asked by the Barrister to confirm the numbers,
and of course then she can send a copy of the filled-in form. Hopefully... Wink

(Time passes...) Well not much time as it happens, but the barrister is clearly
happy and expectant at getting off with $1350:-

Sent : Wednesday, January 5, 2005 3:10 PM
Subject : Update from the Chamber

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Susan,

We the above chamber is in receipt of your mail together with the details of the
required US$1,350. First thing tomorrow morning we shall proceed to the security company
for the Certificate. Maybe if we finishes on time in the security company we could also
proceed to the bank with immediate effect.

The signing and staping of the agreement is taking place today, we shall scan it to you
together with the copy of the ownership certificate by tomorrow.

Warmest Regards,
Barr. Abel Klue (Eqs)
(for Abel Klue Chambers)

He'll doubtless be luckless, naturally.....(Time passes)..... And so he is, and
he is accusing Susan of maybe making a joke. Have to slap him right, as you'll see...

Sent : Thursday, January 6, 2005 8:53 AM
Subject : Re: Fund Transfer (Moneygram)

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Susan,

I hope this should not be a joke?. Barr. Barnabas went to MoneyGram this morning to
pick up the money US$1,350 to enable us proceed to the security company to effect the
ownership, but found that all informations you suplied regarding the monry is invalid.

Kindly go back there to make sure of the informations they gave you, and then get back
to us.

Warm Regards,
Barr. Abel Klue (Eqs)

(for Abel Klue Chambers)

Ah, the first wasted journey!!! So Susan will be quite clear and advise him
correctly and precisely...

Thursday Jan 6th, 12:03:00

Dear Barr. Abel Klue (Eqs),

Firstly, although I am a photo model and not used to high finance, I can asure you that
I never joke about things where MONEY is concerned.
I find it deeply offensive that you could even think about something like that, especially since this transaction is
based more than anything else upon mutual trust and confidence.

I expect you to apologise for it, remember someone has already been rude to me during
this work.

Now, as I clearly stated before:-

The Reference Number is 29313898
Come on, pay attention at the back there!
The Amount you receive is $1,530.00

There is a 'test question' on the form which says "Susan's size?" which they asked me
to put on the form.

I am reading this from the sending customers copy of the form which I have in my front
right at this moment.

Please handle this with some urgency, I have given my money here and it should not be
taken by MoneyGram anywhere else but to you. If you have any further problems I can
scan the form and send it to you as proof of what I have done.

Well poor Susan deserves an apology for thinking badly of her. And you cannot
blame her just because she is slightly dyslxeic when it comes to numbers, can you?
Of course not, I knew you'd understand. If you want to know the answer to that
question of Susan's measurements, well you'll just have to hope the Barrister
needs a copy of the form - the answer's on there!!!
Ah, right on cue:-

Sent : Thursday, January 6, 2005 5:21 PM

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Susan,

We the above chamber is in receipt of your mail. We did not mean to use strong language
on you, but sorry if it hurts you.

You know it is not easy to serve the public but we are trying our best to make sure we
satisfy all our clients because one good turn deserves another.

We produced the same information as you stated it but again did not succeed in getting the
money because they said the information are not found it the system.

We would appreciate if you could scan a copy of the form to us immediately so as to proceed
there again first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks for understanding.
Warm Regards,
Barr. Abel Klue (Eqs)

(for Abel Klue Chambers)

Oh dear! Poor Barrister Bornonabus is wearing out his shoe-leather! It would also
appear that our Soloman is a bit behind the times...

Sent : Thursday, January 6, 2005 7:55 PM

Dear Susan,

Seasons greetings.

We have finished the signing of agreement, and Baar. Klue promised to scan it to you
together with the ownership certificate as soon as they secure it.

I really appreciate your effort in sending the money $1,350 to the chamber for the
securing of the documents.

I am really looking forward to meet with you in your country immediately the fund
is been deposited into your banking account.

Thanks and God bless.
Your Solomon.

DUEB

Ah well, Susan, always obliging, will have to send that scanned moneygram form
after all; BUT HANG ON! SOLOMAN IS SAYING THE MONEY $1,350 IS SENT TO THE CHAMBER!
IS THE BARRISTER BENT?
This is an ideal chance to put the cat among
the pigeons!

Firday December 7th, 11:20 AM

ATT: moneygram.jpg
<-- well, erm, no actually, she forgot!

Dear Soloman,

Thank you dearly for your mail, and I am looking forward to seeing you too when you come
in my cuntry

But there is something that worries me a lot, dear my Soloman, because I am worried about
the Barristers Chambers. You tell me that I have sending the money $1,350 to the chamber,
but Barr. Klue has TWICE now told me that he has not got the money.

As you, my Soloman, know very well, I have indeed sent that money in very good trust, and
I am worried that the Chambers take my money without telling you. So I attach a copy of
the form I was handled with when I made it, so that you can see everything.

Please come back to me and tell me what you find out, it is important for us both.

Yours, dear Susan.

Well that should set Soloman and the Barrister into a nice little conversation,
even though I reckon it'll be a short one. Clearly there are some honesty
isues to be worked on between them! But - enter a secret view of their private mails!!!
Now looky here - they's screwing with each other (or so it would seem!), I wonder how and why
Susan got a copy of these mails between those two? I honestly couldn't comment on that whatsoever!

<-- look carefully now
Sent : Friday, January 7, 2005 12:46 PM
To : [email protected]
Subject : susan bayre

tell susan bayre that we ain't have the mney ok. we have $1,350 but she might send
sum more ,lets try am . ok.

<-- Whoops!
Sent : Friday, January 7, 2005 7:56 PM

This I don 'understand Mr. Chambers, I am not liking where you send this mail to me. Why
did you send this to me, and why are you taking all of the mony when we had this deal? I
have to tell the Susan girl about tis ,look at what you sent to me? is this you? or ave we
got the same shit from the time before?

" From : Abel Chambers <[email protected]>
" Sent : Friday, January 7, 2005 12:46 PM
" To : [email protected]
" Subject : susan bayre

" tell susan bayre that we ain't have the mney ok. we have $1,350 but she might send
" sum more ,lets try am . ok.

Tell me, whats goin down here?

Now I'm just waiting to see if that's screwed up their minds... maybe I went a bit over the envelope there but it was too tempting!.

Well, it would seem they're still hooked. You have to hand it to them, at least
they seem to have some sort of perverted determination.

Sent : Saturday, January 8, 2005 8:35 AM

AttN: Miss Susan Bayre,
From Abel Klue Chambers,

Dear Susan,

We are still waiting for the scanned payment slip from Money Gram to enable
us conclude this project.

Regards.
Barr. Abel Klue (Esq.)

(for Abel Klue Chambers)

Sent : Saturday, January 8, 2005 8:53 AM

Dear Susan,

I was also worried because the Chamber have passed the information to me since
yesterday that they did not receive the money because the info you gave them
is invalid.

Also I did not find any attachment in this mail you sent to me.
<-- Oh deary me!

Let me think about all these. But does it mean that you forgot to add the
attachment or what?

I dont know if these is one of the poofs of what the chamber are talking about
the money.

If we should engage ourselfs in chatting, is ok. Though it is difficult but I
know that I will still get somebody who will not play games on this issue.

Note: Please my name is SOLOMON not SOLOMAN

Yours Solomon.

So the Chamber wrote to him yesterday, did it? Which one I wonder? Never mind,
it is time for Susan to come to her senses and tidy up this mess with the proper form
from Moneygram. She doesn't forget it, this time (and NOW you know her measurements)!

Date: January 8th, 12:07
To: Soloman Ozubi <[email protected]>
Cc: Abel Chambers <[email protected]>

Dear Solomon,

I can fully understand your worries. I have placed sincere trust and conviction
into our transaction so far, as well as a small amount of money. As I have said
before, I DO NOT PLAY GAMES when I come and where MONEY and TRUST are concerned.

In that respect, it hurts me a LOT that you might even think of it, I thought
we were coming together more closely than that.

I am making sure the moneygram form scam is attached to this mail, I am sure I
did that for you before but maybe I made a mistake, I am not very good when it
comes to these complicated computer things.

I am VERY sorry if I spelt your name wrongly, but I am also confused a little
as I have had a mail from you where you spelt it the other way. I would like to
be certain, so please come back to me very quickly when you get this mail and
use our code-word, then I know it is really from you.

Please keep our feelings alive, get the money and come to me in this country.

Yours ever, Susan.

Susan is so sincere in character, and this is clearly seen by that sensitive
and thoughtful chap SolomOn, as he re-affirms his commitment. He admits to
getting some "strange mails" - I suppose there's a lot of that in the Internet.

Sent : Saturday, January 8, 2005 3:58 PM
Subject : You are sincere

Dear Miss Susan,

Your mail have proof your sincerity in this transaction. Although I never one day
have doubted mind on you in this business.

I am really looking forward to meet with you as soon as this fund is been deposited
into your account.

Barr. Klue have promise to finish every thing on Monday, both the change of ownership
and opening of your non-resident account, as you may know that this is weekend.

Thank you once again for your effort, you must surely be rewarded.

Some srange mails are coming to me as well as to the chamber. Please any mail that
you dont see this our code DUEB, know that is not from us. I will also pass this code
to the Chamber so that they will be using it when writing to you. Lets achieve our aim
and put the enemies to shame.

Hoping to hearing from you.

Remain blessed.

Your Solomon Ozubi.
DUEB

Now Susan had forgot it was weekend, of course, but she is looking forward
to Monday, obviously Smile That'll be another waste of shoe leather, methinks Twisted Evil

Oh, my - did you see that? Another loose cannon just fired off:-

Sent : Sunday, January 9, 2005 12:52 PM

Subject : Money Cashing.

We, the above Chambers, are under suspension from the Court because of sum accusation
that fraid is being done in our name. We and none of our people can any more go to get
moneys from the moneygrams or other transfers numbers.

None of us wanted to end up in prison for any fraid or anythings and but we are ok if
we dont do any money things any more.

Sorry but we carnt do any more money funny business but we are goin to change names
and so on then we can start again. If you all have any moneys coming, hold on and get
their changed when we have a new name.

Regards.
Barr. Abel Klue (Esq.)

(for Abel Klue Chambers)

It would seem as if all the Chambers' "clients" got that mail. Most certainly poor Solomon, because he warns Susan:-

Sent : Sunday, January 9, 2005 1:38 PM

Dear Susan,

Today I received another strange mail from somebody pretending to be Baar. Abel
Klue. Please I have paased our code DUEB to the chamber. Please any mail (s) without
this code kindly ignore it. Because I or Barr. Klue cannot email you without this
code.

Your Solomon.

This is very serious, and Susan, being the tender type she is, begins to
get a little worried, so she does the right thing and asks the main man in her
life for some re-assurance. Smile

Dearest Solomon,

All of this talk of "strange" mails is getting me frightened. I feel very exposed all
over
to worry about what is coming on around you and I want to know that what we are
doing is safe. Please tell me we are not in any danger and that we are coming in a safe way.

All we are doing is legal but it is a lot of money and there might be bad people trying
to spoil the good things we are doing for you and your Family, especially your Mother.

Please let me know very fast.

My love, your Susan.

So Solomon seems to have heard again (!) that there was no joy at the
moneygram office Twisted Evil So of course Susan is very concerned, there must be something
wrong with the numbers - by the way, did you check the numbers on the moneygram form?
I thought not - go back and take a look Laughing

Sent : Monday, January 10, 2005 2:46 PM

Dear Susan,

I am very disappointed to inform you that the chamber did not get any money from
the MONEYGRAM.

Barr. Abel Klue instructed me to go with Bare. Barnabas to confirm this, which I did.
Also the story from the money gram was that all the information you supplied are invalid.

If really you mean what you did, please go back there and ratify the problem with them.
I'm sorry if this mail offends you, but this is the TRUE position.

My Regards.
Solomon Ozubi.

DUEB

well really. "Bare Barnabas"? What a horrible thought![/b[

Dear Solomom,
[b]Oops, got his name wrong again...

I truthfully do not understand what is going wrong with this moneygram transfer, after all
it is just a little amount of money. If it is proving a problem with MoneyGram, perhaps it
is better if we use something like Western Union? I do not know much about sending money
to other countries, but I can asure you that EVERYTHING I have shown you is THE TRUTH.

Please tell me EXACTLY what the office said what was wrong, and I will check in the morning
(because it is now the evening here, and not the morning) - (tomorrow I mean, not today) all
of the figure I have shown them at the local office here.

Also if we use another method of transfer can you tell me how I get my money back from the
MoneyGram sistem? It is a waste of $1,425 dollars otherwise.

Please do this for me so I can help you.
My love, Susan.

Ah, more of the expected news from Solomon...

Sent : Tuesday, January 11, 2005 9:20 AM

Dear Susan,

Thanks for your mail, I really appreciate all your effors to assist my family to
achieve this project.

Now, Barr. Abel instructed me to inform you to go back to money gram and chech with
them if they really installed your information in their system because the office here
said that all the informations were not found in the system.

There is no Western Union here in South Africa, this money gram is the easierst way to
receive the money. So you can check with them. You can probably withdraw it and make a
fresh arrangement and get a fresh information from them.

I am sorry for any inconveniences this might cause you.

My Regards.

Solomon Ozubi.

Well I never, what a surprise. Those grams of money seem to be posing
something of a problem. Susan will of course do her best to explain.

(January 12th, 12:05)

Dear Solomon,

I will go back to the moneygram office point this afternoon and make a new transfer
form. I could not ring them on the telephone because our telephones are still not working
yet. Remember the flooding in the telephone exhange as I said before, well it all has to
be repaired.

Maybe that has something to do with the moneygram problems, I don't know, but I will ask
all of this when I come in the office this afternoon.

As soon as I have the new information, I will let you know, I'm doing all this as quickly
as I can for you.

Yours, your Susan.

More as it comes...
sickofem

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To carry on again, or "carry on up the moneygram khyber", this is some more of the bait. I'll just recall Susan's last retort...
Dear Solomon,

I will go back to the moneygram office point this afternoon and make a new transfer
form. I could not ring them on the telephone because our telephones are still not working
yet. Remember the flooding in the telephone exhange as I said before, well it all has to
be repaired.

Maybe that has something to do with the moneygram problems, I don't know, but I will ask
all of this when I come in the office this afternoon.

As soon as I have the new information, I will let you know, I'm doing all this as quickly
as I can for you.

Yours, your Susan.

True to form, (how stupid can these mugus be?) Susan is well-appreciated....

Sent : Thursday, January 13, 2005 4:37 PM

Dear Susan,

Thanks for your mail.
I really appreciate and I want to promise you that your efforts will not by
any means be in vain.

Please, as soon as you make the fresh arrangement with the money gram you
let us know as to proceed on the transfer of this fund, which I strongly
beleive that is getting to an end.

Waiting to hear from you.
Your Solomon.
DUEB

At last! Sucksess seems to be in the offing! Susan's sense of timing isn't so great,
but she does make a promise...

Hello my dear Solomon,

Well I can tell you I went to the office point with the MoneyGram details today
and they told me that my first transfer was not sent, because of the no possible
communications because of the telephone exchange flooding by the River Pys-Hed
which I told you about.

The flooding is now over, and I am dry, but there still have to be repairs and
technical things done. But MoneyGram says to me this day that they have a radio
link and that my new transfer will be no problem at all,

I haven't scanned my new form yet but I will do that this evening, so that you
have the proper information. I never thought that a little water from a river
could make so much difference in our Village, it has really been very difficult,
but at least we have the money and resources to deal with it thank Goodness.
When I was wet, I can tell you it was very uncomfortable and my matress was soaked
so I had to sleep on a hard one, but the pulsing and thrusting has stopped now and
the government workers are getting their upper hand into it, which make me very
happy
as things can get back to normal.

This moneyGram transfer I am assured should make it with no problems now that they
have the new way of coming in the network.

Please tell me you are all right, and also I have not heard from the Chambers at
all lately - are they all right, please tell me?

I will send you all the information, also to the Chambers (if they reply), later on
tonight when I have changed my clothes and got my scanner going.

All my best - Susan Bayre. xxx

Maybe it's time to count how many orgasms Susan has had so far in this
conversation - any guesses? I mean, she "comes" so often... In any case, the Honourable
Barrister with a Klue from the Chambers has also replied, so we clearly are not dealing with
some scam or fraud or anything here. I mean, he is so thoughtful and understanding...

Sent : Friday, January 14, 2005 9:05 AM
Subject : Update From The Chamber (Important)

AttN: Miss Susan Bayre,
From Abel Klue Chambers,

Dear Susan,

We are in receipt of your mail. As I understand, the flooding really caused a lot of
uncertainties in your village, but thank God it is over.

We are all fine here, and was waiting to hear from you as regards to the change of
ownership of the consignment in the security company to enable us get the ownership
certificate on your name for the non-resident account opening.

I have also finalized the arrangement with one of the top bank officials who will handle
the transfer of the fund immediately it�s been deposited into your non-resident account.

As you could see that we are working effectively to the smooth and successful transfer of
the fund, it is now left for you and your partner (Solomon) to agree on what to compensate
this chamber with after the transfer of the fund.

We are looking forward to receive the information from Money Gram, as we would like to
finalize this project before or by next week.

DUEB as advised by Solomon.

Warm Regards.
Barr. Abel Klue (Esq.)
(for Abel Klue Chambers)

Hey, d'you see something there? The Chambers have obviously (?) incurred some
costs, and are intimating that some 'compensation' needs to be paid to them
after they have their $1,350.= from the moneygram and the whole thing is done and
dusted!
So they don't appear to operate on a "no win, no fee" basis do they?
Well they surely ain't going to win, but Susan has her "woman's
problems" right now, you know, the monthly ones
, and when
that happens she gets headaches from the computer screen and so she
doesn't react so fast. She'll think of a reply to send 'em
tomorrow,
something tells me!

Date: Sunday January 16th, 18:12:21

To: Barr. Abel Klue <[email protected]>
Cc: Solomon Ozubi <[email protected]>

Dear Barr. Klue,

Thank you for your reply and especially with the agreed code word.
That is necessary because I have seen some strange males and also Solomon has seen some strange ones as well.

My scanner has developed a fault, the lamp in it flickers on and off as the
scan is being done, and I get funny black bars all over the scam, on the moneygram
form I want to send to you. I was going to go out yesterday and get a new one,
but I'm afraid I wasn't feeling myself very well.[b]

I should be better tomorrow, and in the morning I will go to a nearby computer shop and
buy a new scanner for my computer, [b]I need it anyway in my work.
Then I can send you
all the information for a successful conclusion to our transfer.

I hope for your understanding, yours sincerely, Susan Bayre.

Now Susan had a harder time of it than she thought, and she admits so even to the Barrister.
So she was much later coming in the MoneyGram office, but well, they can wait can't they? Smile

January 22nd, 14:20
To: Abel Klue Chambers
Cc: Solomon Ozubi

Dear Barr. Able Klue,

First of all please accept my apologies for the delay in mailing you, but I have been quite
ill for more than a week and I had many hard headaches and dizziness, I could not even
come at work.
It happens that way sometimes.

I hope we can still complete our transactions because they are very close to my breasts, and
after all it is a lot of money which would help us all. I did go to the MoneyGram office
point and they told me I could come to get off on a refund back of the original transfer as it had not
been collected. So in a week I will manage to come and get it off, and my money back.

So because of all these thing, I made an URGENT transfer and I attach the form with all the
numbers on it and so on so that you can get the transferred dollars as soon as possible.
Please mail me as soon as you get this mail, even before you go to moneygram, because I
want to know the mail comes on to you properly.

Well here is that URGENT moneygram form...! Note the odd detail that would appear to
be different from last time - "Bornabus"? "Nip rings"? And as for that urgent code number...

Oh dear, it seems Susan got the country wrong!!!

Sent : Monday, January 24, 2005 4:55 PM
Subject : WRONG INFORMATION

FROM ABEL KLUE CHAMBERS.

Dear Susan,

We the above chambers are in receipt of your mail with the moneygram slip
on it. But it is
still confusing because you wrote Zimbabwe on top of the
form as the
country where to receive the money.

Please check it well and get back to us before we proceed to moneygram office
please.

Warm Regards,

Barr. Abel Klue (Eqs)

(for Abel Klue Chambers)

DUEB

Well, you see, Susan is not exactly good at geography. However, she is interested in
doing all she can to get her mits on all that lovely money. Unfortunately she missed another day
because she hasn't been checking her e-mail as often as she should...

To : Abel Chambers <[email protected]>
Date : January 26, 2005 11:32:38

Dear Barr. Klue,

I am very sorry to hear that the moneygram information is in some way wrong.

I thought that was what was wrong last time was the South Africa country on it, since I
know Solomom
was mentioning Zimbabwe I thought that was what was supposed to be on the form for the transfer.

I will go down on the man in the moneygram point this afternoon after lunch and take out a new
transfer form, and I will send that to you, was everything else on it right please?

I cannot wait to come at the end of this large amount of money, so please help me.

Susan doesn't get any reply, so decides upon a quick little slap:-

January 30th, 10:54

Dear Barr. Klue,

I sent you a mail earlier explaining why I had placed Zimbabwe on the new MG form. In that
mail I also asked if everything else on the form was all right. I also asked you for your
help in me.

NEITHER YOU OR SOLOMON HAVE REPLIED TO ME. Tell me if you are not serious or have found
someone else and have not told me about it. I DO NOT LIKE BEING PLAYED WITH.

I told you I was very ill for some of last week, and that I wanted this transaction completed
for all of us.

Now tell me what I asked about, and do it quickly, and I want to hear from Solomon AS WELL so
I can see you are all working for this deal still.

Yours, Susan Bayre.

Now that should wake 'em up. It does, too, but no response from the most Honourable
Chambers, perhaps they are busy in court? ;Smile

Sent : Monday, January 31, 2005 11:06 AM
Subject : Re: MoneyGram information.

Dear Susan,

Its my pleasure writing to you once more. I was shocked to hear that you were ill. Well I
hope you get better.

I have to inform you that the chamber is not happy with the way things are going because they
scheduled to conclude this transfer before now.
As you may know that all the delays are coming
from your side.

I really don't know what to do because if I had that money for the change of ownership, maybe
the transfer would have been concluded since last month.

Please get back to me so that I would know what else to do.

Yours Solomon.

DUEB

I think that they smell a rat here, finally. However it is worth perhaps one last try to get
them to waste some more time, and if they still don't do anything interesting then it will be time for
Susan to "call her solicitors" and get them on to the case... Anyway, take a peek at the
"new"
moneygram form...

February 1st, 13:06

ATT: MG.JPG

Dear Mr. Solomon and Barr. Klue,

Well I asked for information and you did not give it, and I have still not heard any thing from
the Chambers. Therefore I assume everything else was in the right and proper form.

As a sign of my trust, I have filled in another transfer and this time with South Africa in the
country line and not Zimbabwe.

I want the Barristers at the Chambers to act quickly and properly and send me a mail that you have
got this form and inform me as fast as you can come with any information. I need it. Also one
of the Barristers was going to come in Leeds in February, please when is this as I can also come
in Leeds during that time and we can meet.

Please tell me all that is happening and who is coming.

Well I would expect the Lad to respond rather quickly, especially if by some small chance
he didn't manage to get the moneygram cashed. So Susan prods him a reminder - and if there is
no joy after all this, then it will be time for Susan's "solicitor" to begin proceedings against both Solomon
and the honourable Chambers. That'll involve quite a lot of large legal document scans I expect, and
quite a lot of threatening legal language. We'll see which way this goes, but I don't expect any
"trophies" from this bait any more, unfortunately...

February 1st, 22:43

Dear Barr. Klue and Mr. Solomon,

Today earlier I sent you an e-mail with a copy of the moneygram form which is from the transfer I
made today with the destination South Africa (Johannesburg).

I did not yet hear from you at all since then. I asked at the MoneyGram office staff if there would
be any problem at all, and they checked the route to Johannesburg and said that it would be no problem.
They did say that you should take a printed copy of the form I have sent to you to the office near you,
not just the number because they can see in Johannesburg all the other information like from the
sending office here.

Please as quickly as possible go to your local office and inform me that you get your money dollars
without any problem, and then tell me how I should proceed further in this transfer. I also attach the
form again to be certain you get it.

Please inform me abreast of what is going on.

As before, more as it, or Susan, "comes", as it were... Wink

Last edited by sickofem on Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:10 pm; edited 9 times in total
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

more T&A please lollll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Rection, As a doctor you should be well aware of the problems such a nice girl like Susan might be having at the moment.

I mean, she has clearly just had a bad time of the month, as it were, and now she has all this money on her mind at the moment.

I am sure, however, if this goes on, she'll just not be able to resist giving Solo-man a little surprise, which she might well share here in the forum!

Best regards - sickofem Wink
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sickofem wrote:
Dr. Rection, As a doctor you should be well aware of the problems such a nice girl like Susan might be having at the moment.

I mean, she has clearly just had a bad time of the month, as it were, and now she has all this money on her mind at the moment.

I am sure, however, if this goes on, she'll just not be able to resist giving Solo-man a little surprise, which she might well share here in the forum!

Best regards - sickofem Wink

For her sake, I'm willing to explore the realm of gynocology Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking they have finally smelt the rat, but what do folk think of the idea of "Susan" getting her "solicitors" to demand compensation from them? You know, quality legal threats on registered paper, all that sort of thing? Would that be the way to go?

Ideas appreciated - regards, sickofem.
sickofem

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay, this is the next phase of the bait - first you'll remember Susan's last communication:-

February 1st, 22:43

Dear Barr. Klue and Mr. Solomon,

Today earlier I sent you an e-mail with a copy of the moneygram form which is from the transfer I
made today with the destination South Africa (Johannesburg).

I did not yet hear from you at all since then. I asked at the MoneyGram office staff if there would
be any problem at all, and they checked the route to Johannesburg and said that it would be no problem.
They did say that you should take a printed copy of the form I have sent to you to the office near you,
not just the number because they can see in Johannesburg all the other information like from the
sending office here.

Please as quickly as possible go to your local office and inform me that you get your money dollars
without any problem, and then tell me how I should proceed further in this transfer. I also attach the
form again to be certain you get it.

Please inform me abreast of what is going on.

Well, there was no reply. But I don't want to leave it there, I'd far rather know that they
think they are getting into some trouble here - and later a quick 'false' mail from Solomon to his
Barrister might show that (wait, wait...) but in the meantime Susan has waited long enough.
They have "taken her money" (she was told so...) so she now tell them it will now be time for her
solicitor to take over her case for her. Oh dear...

February 4th, 17:55:56

Subject: You will hear from my Lawyer and Solicitor.

For the Attention of Barrister Klue and Mr. Ozubi:

I have been informed that you have received a total sum of money from me to the order of $1,530.= (One
Thousand Five Hundred and Thirty U.S. Dollars) from the Money-Gram Transfer service with the details I
last sent to you.

This has been confirmed to me at our office. In the meantime you have not acknowledged
the receipt of this amount of money, nor have you made any effort to contact me in any way whatsoever.

You are not keeping to the accord of the agreement which we had set up, therefore this afternoon I
went to my Lawyer and showed him the Documents from your Chamber together with the evidence
of my money transfer to you. He advises me to turn this matter over to him and he will persue you
for the refund of this amount plus an additional set of expenses, as yet to be determined but in the
region of $2,000.= for the amount of time I have spent and the new account fees I have incurred.

You will receive communications from my Lawyer shortly, outlining the demands and recompense
necessary and instructing you how to comply with his orders. Failure to comply with his instructions,
he has advised me, will lead to further demands being placed upon you for his costs in persuing you
through the courts both in this country and in South Africa, with the involvement of the appropriate
authorities, embassies and consulates as necessary.

I regret that you have defaulted our arrangement; from now onwards the only communication
between us will be via my Lawyer and/or his associate Solicitors.

Take good notice of this matter, and obey what my Lawyer tells you to do, for your own good.

-- Miss S. S. F. Bayre.

Well let's see if that bangs 'em into a bit of action, eh? Now, here comes the dreaded
letter from Susan's lawyer, a very honoured chap (who does some baiting of his own, but that's not
important here, it was just a convenient mail account! D'you think the "legalese" sounds convincing?
Twisted Evil

Sent : Wednesday, February 9, 2005 1:04 PM
To : [email protected], [email protected]
Subject : Legal Offer.

Reference: WFCC/2005-23

HEARD AND APPROVED MOVEMENTS in WAPPING FIBBS COUNTY COURT:
This 7th Day of the Month of February in the year 2005 A.D.

DEMAND FOR THE RETURN OF MONEY AND COMPENSATION AND COSTS.

For The Attention Of:-

Abel Klue, Mr. or Barrister, in the first entity;
Bornonabus Sandile Dude, Mr. or Barrister, in the second entity;
DOMICILED at:-
Suite 108, Concorde House, 5 Oxford Road, Barea West,
Johannesburg 2198, South Africa,
HEREINAFTER referred to as the Primary Defendant; and

Solomon Obuzi, Mr., in the third entity;
53, Katherine Street, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa,
HEREINAFTER referred to as the Secondary Defendant; and

The South African High Commission (Legal Dept) in the fourth entity;
South African High Commission South Africa House, Trafalgar Square,
London WC2N 5DP, England
HEREINAFTER referred to as the South African High Commission; and

The United Kingdom High Commission (Legal Dept) in the fifth entity;
United Kingdom High Commission
255 Hill St, Pretoria, South Africa
HEREINAFTER referred to as the United Kingdom High Commission;

ON BEHALF OF:-
Susan S. Bayre, Miss, in the sixth entity;
Village Cycle, 28 Welltrod Pathway, Wapping Fibbs, Berk WFB U2L,
England
HEREINAFTER referred to as the Claimant.

IT IS NOTED that the information contained herein and all supporting
information, documents, seals, instruments and names ARE AVAILABLE TO
(a) The South African High Commission and (b) the United Kingdom High
Commission, and

IT IS HEREBY RECORDED that the Primary Defendant is in possession of
and in the debt of money to the Claimant, such money being supplied by
the Claimant for work by the Primary Defendant which (a) has not been
executed and (b) has not been acknowledged.

ACCORDINGLY it is demanded that the Primary Defendant re-imburse to the
Claimant the summary payments as detailed below:-

a) For the re-imbursement of transferred assurities: $1,530.00
b) For the costs incurred to effect due transfer: $ 78.50
c) For the performance of duty and work from the first
date of 13th December 2004 until 7th February 2005,
based upon minimal efforts at $40 per day, 56 days: $2,240.00
d) For the current costs legal and council, PROVIDED
that this Debt is re-imbursed within 5 working days: $ 750.00
e) For Costs incurred at Registration at the Wapping
Fibbs County Court of this Demand: $ 95.75

THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE TO THIS OFFICE: $4,694.25

IT IS ALSO HEREBY RECORDED that the Secondary Defendant is in the
debt of money to the Claimant in respect of duty and work.

ACCORDINGLY it is demanded that the Secondary Defendant re-imburse to the
Claimant the summary payments as detailed below:-

a) For the performance of duty and work from the first
date of 13th December 2005 until 7th February 2005,
based upon minimal efforts at $40 per day, 56 days: $2,240.00
b) For Costs incurred at Registration at the Wapping
Fibbs County Court of this Demand: $ 95.75

THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE TO THIS OFFICE: $2,335.75

IT IS ALSO DEMANDED that both the Primary Defendant and the Secondary
Defendant do reply and acknowledge this e-Mail which is a true and
correct Transcript of the Court Document which is awaiting our Approval
to be sent to the South African High Commission and to the United
Kingdom High Commission. IF NO REPLY IS RECEIVED THEN (a) THE COURT
DOCUMENTS WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE COMMISSIONS, and (b) FURTHER FEES
LEGAL AND COUNCIL will accrue and be added to the principal Debt at the
rate of $375.00 per day or part thereof.

PAYMENT CONDITIONS will be provided by Court Instruction within the
period specified herein.

SIGNED this 7th Day of the Month of February in the Year 2005 A.D.,
the HONOURABLE COUNCIL DR. ANDY TOVER, MBA, PHD, MBE.`

Now let's see what that not-so-little slap brings Smile Got to keep 'em on their toes, it would seem...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic