SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

1st time baiter

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
panhandle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
found this site by accident. After reading some of the baits (hilarious Twisted Evil ) have decided to give it a go myself having received yet another scam email..... Not sure how I will get on, but I will post everything here.
I was surprised at how quick the response was to my 1st email, also at how stupid they are!!!

Here we go....

Initial email

Subject: REPRESENTATIVE IN CANADA /AMERICA/EUROPE!!!
Date: 07 January 2005 03:57

Dear Friend,

I am Dr. Roberta John,CEO and Owner of WBC (Madrid Spain). A Company that is specialized in Import and Export of Machinery & equipment,Communication Accessories and
Household Appliances. We are a company who deal on mechanical quipment,hardware
and minerals, electrical products, Medical & Chemicals,light industrial products and office equipment, and export into the Canada/America and Europe, being a General Merchantile Company.
I am currently running my business from my United Kingdom Office where I am located for now.We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the Canada/America and Europe as well as making payments through you to us.
Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad to be your partners.Please contact us for more information,Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as
our representative in Canada/America and Europe.
Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and your full contact addresses. Please note that your areas of specialization or occupation is of no relevance to
resolve to assisting us.

Thanks in advance
Dr. Roberta John.
President / CEO
WBC.

FOR SAFETY AND CONFIDENTIAL REASONS PLEASE SEND YOUR
RESPONSE TO ONLY
MY DIRECT AND CONFIDENTAIL EMAIL ADDRESS AT :
[email protected]
THANKS.

I never thought that they wouldn't cotton on to at least the email addy, let alone the business I'm supposed to be in !!!

Mail - ivanna_scamu@
Received:from [80.3.160.10] by web30310.mail.mud.com via HTTP; Fri,
07 Jan 2005 17:25:40 PST
Date:Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:25:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject:Representative in Canada
To:[email protected]
MIME-Version:1.0
Content-Type:multipart/alternative;
boundary="0-2103479399-1105147539=:72174"
Content-Length:647

Dear Dr. John,
Thank You for your email, it has come at an opportune time for me.
I have recently acquired through good fortune, a small business based in
Winnepeg, Canada, concerned with the import of small/large machinery. Catering mostly (at the moment) to the indoor winter sports market, i.e. artificial snow blowers and rakes, industrial space heaters, and the like.
I am currently looking to greatly expand the import side of the business, and would be very grateful if you could forward me some information on your services.
Thanking You in advance:

Ivanna Scamu
Dir.Of Hosting
U13LOWME Inc.
Winnepeg
Canada

So easy........ lets see how long I can keep 'em going.

To:"IVANNA SCAMU" <ivanna_scamu@>
Date:Sat, 08 Jan 2005 02:48:56 -0500
Subject:Thanks for your response.

IVANNA SCAMU

Thanks very much for your mail and i want to use this opportunity to wish you
and your family a prosperous new year. What we are looking for at the moment is
a representative, who will assist us the collection of our monies from some of
our customers and your salary will be based on 10% from funds you collect from
our customers.
What is required of you is your address and full names, a scanned identity of
yourself or a scanned driver's license or a scanned copy of your international
passport and your phone number as those are the modalities for accepting our
representative because this is a legitimate transaction and we have to ensure
that our representatives real honest people that we can trust.
I await your required details as stated above and details of our customers will
also be forwarded to you for they to contact you and make all necessary
payment via you to us.
Thanks for your understanding and we look forward to doing business with you.
Best regards
Dr Roberta John.

Last edited by panhandle on Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
fatherfredsanford
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am pretty new also. When I found this site I was hooked, I have never had so much fun on the computer since I found out about.....nevermind, wrong forum. I am working on a mugu with the story of I want to donate money to the Gilligan Islands that were hit by the giant salami. I told him my friends the skipper and the movie star are ok, but the rest are missing. We will see how it turns out.
panhandle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lmao.... Laughing Sounds like a good one. I spent hours reading all the baits. Decided to give it a go and waited ages b4 I got one in my mail. Hope I can pull it off.
panhandle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail - [email protected] Print - Close Window
Date:Sat, 8 Jan 2005 18:20:25 -0800 (PST)
Subject:Thx for the reply
To:[email protected]

Dr. John,
Thank you very much for replying without delay and for your best wishes to myself and my family. I would like to pass on to you and your family a
traditional Russian seasonal greeting used in my family for acquaintances like yourself (if you hadn't gathered from my name, my family is of Russian decent).

�� ������ ������ ��� ������� ������ �� ��� ����� �������.

(Ah well!! the Russian alphabet doesn't show up here or in email, but the babelfish translation was "you are nothing more than a dog turd on the bottom of my shoe". I'll have to change nationality later on so I can chuck more insults at him later, not that he'd notice!)

As I requested in my previous email, could you please forward on more details about yourself, your company and the type of clientelle I would be dealing with my end.
I am extremely excited about this business prospect, and am looking forward to doing business with you.
You have my word on being an honest and trustworthy partner in your business venture.

Ivanna Scamu
Dir.Of Hosting
U13LOWME Inc.
Winnepeg
Canada

Last edited by panhandle on Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice touch with the Russian insults, panhandle - should confuse the lad good and proper! Laughing

Welcome to the eater; have a good look round and make yourself at home! As one who was a noob not so long ago, may I offer a few suggestions?

* Have a read of the stickies, the FAQs, and some of the published baits to get a feel for what goes on here
* Make sure you are completely anonymous and safe before you start baiting
* Please do a search before posting a new topic or question - all the obvious questions have already been asked and answered
* Get yourself a mentor here for assistance with getting started.
* Enjoy your time here! Laughing

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
panhandle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Had a bit of a back'n'forth with this guy, then he went quiet on me for a couple of days. See if I can reel him back in....... here's the latest

Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:50:24 -0800 (PST)
From: "IVANNA SCAMU" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
To: [email protected]

Dr John,
I am most disappointed that you have not replied to my last email. I am a very busy woman and don't like to be messed about. If I don't hear from you within the next 24 hours I will summise that you will not require my services and I can concentrate on building my investment portfolio elsewhere.

Ivanna Scamu
Dir.Of Hosting
U13LOWME Inc.
Winnepeg
Canada

Got him back

From: "roberta john" <[email protected]> View Contact Details
To: "IVANNA SCAMU" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 04:20:42 -0500
Subject: No mail.

Hello Ivanna,

I did not get the mail you are talking about, what we required at the moment are a few people to represent me company in the remittance of funds from some of my customer as it is very difficult for me at the moment to reach all my customers. Your salary shall be base on 10% of what ever you are paid by any of my customers for your service.

The required infor are as followed.

FULL NAMES

ADDRESS

PRESENT OCCUPATION

TEL/FAX NUMBER

NATIONALITY

A SCANNED IDENTIFICATION OF YOURSELF (BECAUSE WE HAVE HAD CASES OF OUR REP WANTING TO RUN WAY WITH OUR FUNDS.)

Thank and i await your details as stated above so that we can proceed with business.

Regards.

Dr Roberta J.

HA! like he wouldn't
Quote:
A SCANNED IDENTIFICATION OF YOURSELF (BECAUSE WE HAVE HAD CASES OF OUR REP WANTING TO RUN WAY WITH OUR FUNDS.)

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:07:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Thanks For Reply

Dr. John,
Thank you for replying so quickly again.
I was beginning to think that this was a joke business you were running.
I am of course still interested in becoming partners with you, but before I give you any personal details there are a few things I would like to know:

1. How big is your company
2. How many customers do you have
3. How many customers will I be dealing with
4. What is your Annual turnover
5. Will I need to wear a suit and tie
6. Will my customers be commercial or private individuals
7. 10% of what average sum of money will be my wage
8. Will I need to hire a couple of "Heavies" to carry out any persuasion tactics, ,i.e. kneecappings etc.

I hope you understand my concerns and my need for clarification on the above points. You can never be to careful can you?

Ivanna Scamu
Dir.Of Hosting
U13LOWME Inc.
Winnepeg
Canada

At least he answered the questions, should have put a few more silly ones in.
Bugger!! I was looking forward to doing some kneecapping!!

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:08:33 -0500
Subject: Response

IVANNA SCAMU,
Thanks for your prompt response also, i am ready to work with you on just one condition and that is your honesty and integrity.

Below are my response to your questions
1. How big is your company..........An average size with 20staff
2. How many customers do you have.......................We have plenty of customers
3. How many customers will I be dealing with...................Snice you are just start with us, we shall be start with one at a time, with better recommendations from our customers, we might increase the number of funds you receive from customers and your salary/percentage as well
4. What is your Annual turnover................We do not discuss this with people out the company .
5. Will I need to wear a suit and tie....................That is not necessary as some might not meet you in person but call you and effect payment to you.
6. Will my customers be commercial or private individuals...................Commercial and Private Individuals
7. 10% of what average sum of money will be my wage........10% of any funds you are paid by our customers.
8. Will I need to hire a couple of "Heavies" to carry out any persuasion tactics, ,i.e. kneecappings etc...........No
I await your immediate response so that you can commense with your new job.
Regards
Dr Roberta H.

NEXT

Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:42:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: ready to go

Hello Dr John,
Thank you for answering my questions. I am glad I don't need to wear a suit and tie, as I look like a raving Lesbian in one.

You can have faith that I am an "honest and trustworthy person" (as I am sure you are) Sic that you can do business with. I was in the "Girl Guides" when I was a little girl and my proudest moment was when I received my "Honesty Badge" from Akella.(<<<<I know that's the Scouts.....Don't know the Girl Guide term never having been a Guide...or a Girl for that matter) She told me I had scored the highest marks she had seen in a long time.

So.... to business.
Here are my personal details:

Full Name: Miss Ivanna Scamu
Current Address: Fairmont Hotel
2 Lombard Place
Winnepeg, MB
Canada
Tel: (204) 957-1350 (leave message with concierge)
Cell: N/A. I am a firm beleiver in the fact that cellular phones are a significant risk factor in contracting brain cancer, therefore I do not use a cell phone. ( I like that excuse )

I look forward to hearing from you with details on how we proceed from here.

Ivanna Scamu
Dir.Of Hosting
U13LOWME Inc.
Winnepeg
Canada

His Reply

Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 05:19:40 -0500
Subject: Thanks.

Hello Miss Ivanna Scamu,

Thanks very much the details and i also want to used this opportnuity inform you again that your details will be kept confidendial and use only for its official purpose. It is also important that you send me a scan identification of yourself incase our customer decide's to meet you in person and it is also vital for our record keeping.

We presently have some customers who are willing to make payment but we have to start with you with just one at a time, hence as i receive your scan identity, i will furnish you with details of a customer to reach for payment and such customer wll also call you and inform you of the date of payment.

Thanks for your co-operation and congraulation on your new appointment as our representative.

Best regards

Dr Roberta John.

President / CEO
WBC

Note : Your salary is 10% of any payment made( let me if you are okay with this before we proceed)

I'll send him a blank document just to annoy him!

Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 16:32:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: passport

Dr. John,
I have to be quick so this will be a short note to let you know of my new address.
As I spend a lot of time travelling this will happen quite often.
Here is my new address:

Pantages Suites Hotel & Spa
Tel: 416-362-1777 (leave message at exchange if not available)
210 Victoria Street,
Toronto,
ON M5B 1V8

Please also find attached a scan of my passport.

What is the next step?

Ivanna Scamu
Dir.Of Hosting
U13LOWME Inc.
Winnepeg
Canada

Surprise...Nobody at the hotel knows me!!! And no mention of the Passport

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 07:43:29 -0500
Subject: Awaiting immediate response.

Ivanna,

I have just called the said hotel you wrote that you reside, but the secretary just told me that there is nobody with such name in that hotel Shocked and i have already asked one of my customers in the name of sean Harris to contact you inview of making some payment, this now getting me very worried as your address is not regular and you do not have direct phone number , i might cantact my customer to pause untill i hear and satisfy with you.

I await your immediate response.

Dr Roberta J

OOPS!! made a typo on the Tel# hope he's not annoyed Very Happy

Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:55:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Missed call

Dr. John,
I just received your email and I am confused. I spoke to the duty message taker and they told me that no messages had come through for me. I don't mean to doubt you but did you dial the correct number??? :Tel: 416-362-1177. Twisted Evil
I am unreachable at the hotel between 06:30 - 19:00, so you will have to leave a message, I have spoken to the SENIOR MESSAGE RECEIVER and he is willing to take any messages for me personally. WHEN you get through to hotel ask to speak to the DUTY MANAGER then if you give him my messages password ( MUNNEES CAM ) he will then take a message from you. Otherwise you can email me the customer details so I can proceed with the transaction.
By the way... you have not given me details about how I transfer any monies to yourself.
Please can you forward me your bank details so that I can set up a sub account to transfer any funds.

Very Best of Luck

Ivanna Scamu
Dir.Of Hosting
U13LOWME Inc.
Winnepeg

As far as it goes for now... TO BE CONT.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic