SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Minority Report: My first bait, complete

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Oakleaf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this was my first attempt at baiting. It's pretty much a straight bait with a lot of creative misinterpreting of my Lad's instructions. Unfortunately it ended when I somehow lost the account I had been using to bait from. I've thought about resuming it, but I don't think I can improve the cliffhanger I ended this one on before losing the account. So, instead, I plan to go after another 419'er with my next bait. Comments will appear in bold.

The Lads kick it off with the standard opening salvo:

Quote:
From joy Ahmel.
United Nations Asylum Camp.
(Cote D' Ivoire)Abidjan.
West Africa.
EMAILl:[email protected]
tel:+22507396202

Hello Dear ,
It is my pleasure to write you regardless of the fact that we do not
know
each other in person:
I am joy ahmel , the Daugther of late Mr.and Mrs.ahmel. I
contacted you to solicit your assistance towards claiming and
transfering a huge sum of money deposited in a bank here in Ivory Coast by my
late father to your account for onward investment and education on behalf
of me and my little Brother. My father was a very wealthy Cocoa/Mineral
Resources Merchant in Freetown the Economic Capital of the Sierra-Loen,
my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of
their outings on a business trip.My mother died when we were small and
since then my father took me so special.
Before the death of my father on march,2002 in a private hospital
here in Abidjan. He secretly called me to his bedside and told me that
he has the sum of US$10 Million United States Dollars (ten Million
Dollars) left in a deposit/suspense account in one of the prime banks.
He said that he used my brother as his only son for the next of kin on
the day of deposit. He also explained to me that it was because of this
wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates.
As a matter of fact, we went to the bank for our claims, the bank
manager told us to look for a liable foreign partner in a country of our
choice where the money can be transfered for our investment ambitions.
Sir, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways :
1. to provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred
2. to serve as a guardian of this fund since I am too young to handle
this project.
3. to make arrangement for me and my only Brother ( age: 15 ) to come
over to your country to further our education and to secure Residence
permit in your country.
Moreover, Sir, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as
compensation for your effort after the successful transfer of this fund
into your nominated account overseas. Further more, you indicate your
option towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction could be
concluded within seven banking (7)working days.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and God bless you,
joyahmel and Brother

I decided to pick a character that would really make a lousy choice of victim. How about someone who works for a psychic detective agency?

Quote:
Dear Joy Ahmel:

I hope I've sent this email to the correct address - do you and your brother share an email account? (The address in the body of the email did not match the address in the header.) I am sorry to hear of what has happened to you and your brother. Please let me know how I may assist you.

Best regards,

John Anderton

Their response is the standard "Would you please contact my banker?" sort of email.

Quote:
Joy Ahmeal/Franklin
District Of Cocody
01 BP 1245 Abidjan 01
Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire.

Dear Uncle John Anderton

Goodmorning to you.Sir I am still sending my uncountable thanks to you towards your concern to help me and my sister.May God bless you.amen.
me and my brother share both account i acess them.

Sir,as you asked,the above address is currently where we are staying right here in Abidjan but our main town of origin is in Konobo-Sierra-leone.But as I explained right on my assistance request mail to you,we were brought to this country Cote D'Ivoire by our late father when the civil war in my country increased and took the life of my mother.So we are here right now and also where my late father made this deposit this fund deposit with BICICI COTE'D IVOIRE here in Abidjan.Meanwhile,I am with the deposit certificate but it was very unfortunate that I did not come to the cyber cafe with it but only with the photo of my s ister
(Can't you keep it straight which character you are?) and my very self to send to you.But I will please like you to go through the bank's contacts and you can confirm every thing with the authorities and for you to know that we need help .Please this is a guranteed genuine risk free business.Help us please and you are the only hope of survival we have right now.

Meanwhile,I went to the bank again this morning concerning this and they told me to send their contact informations to you so that you will write or call them.You will also send all the informations requested by them (YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS,YOUR TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS,YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS) to them or you send it over through this our new [email protected] for me to submit to them.So their contacts informations were as follows:

BICICI COTE'D IVOIRE
RUE DU COMMERCE
IMMEUBLE 62 PLATEAU
05 BP 403 ABJ 05
ABIDJAN-COTE D'IVOIRE.
(OLD IVORY COAST)
E-mail: [email protected]
Direct-Line : + 225 - 0576- 3085
Direct-Fax :+ 225 - 0708 - 5574.
ATTN:Dr. maxwell carter
(manager of the bank).

Thank you and God bless you and hoping that you respond to this immediately.

Thank You .
Yours
Joy Ahmeal/Franklin

Time to say, "I'm emotionally vulnerable and have a lot of money!"

Quote:
Dear Joy:
I will be in contact with�your banker promptly. You - or was it your brother? - mentioned a picture but it did not go through. Did you intend to email me a photo or something? I'm not quite sure which one of you typed that last letter.

Please don't call me uncle. I don't have a family. Not anymore. It looks like we share one thing in common, tragedy. I used to have a son. He would be about Frank's age now. He was murdered several years ago. My grief over his death cost me my marriage and led to my resigning from my job at Charles Schwabb - you've probably heard of them - to work on a new project which, had it been working then, might have prevented this murder.

At any rate, I look forward to hearing back from you.

John Anderton.

Quote:
this is our photos please call us with this number if you want to speak with us

They attach their pictures. "Joy" is quite pretty, although there's some weird symbol drawn over her picture, but "Franklin" is definitely a bit older than 15. Scamming for a living means you grow up quickly. It's time to give them some made up personal data.

Quote:
Dear Joy:
That is a very pretty picture you have. I must say you are a very attractive lady. Franklin is also quite handsome. I'm very curious - that picture you sent to me has a symbol over it. Does that symbol have some special meaning?

I guess I will just send the contact information directly to you. Here it is:

John Anderton
2054 Carolina Ave.
Washington, DC 20003

Unfortunately, I can't give you my fax number - the work I do is highly confidential and they do not like it when I use the office fax machine for personal use. We could probably work something out if you need to send me a fax but it would probably be easier to scan the documents and email them.

I have several bank accounts to keep�things�organized. I learned the value of that when I worked in the financial industry. The�bank account I shall use with this transaction�is with Reality Perspective Bank. (A name shamelessly borrowed from a tale of a really dumb check forger.) The account number is 50 177 425.

John

More to come...
Oakleaf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They write back - no, you need to contact the banker, not me!

Quote:
Dear John Anderton

thanks for the mail you send to us i am very happy to hear from you but i would have love to call you unlce since we have no such person here, it is just a sign of respect for you, we are very sorry for what you have been through just like us it is a very bad thing for one to lost his love ones our is very hard here no mother no father and the bank have not been helping matter if not why will we need to suffer when our father have that kind of money he kept for us.

though the bank manager told us that my have some agreement with them that my brother frank will reach some certain age before he could have the money or some that we have introduce to the bank that can help us manager it overseas.

That photo you saw was when this have not got out of hand but i thank God that we have fund some like you who know what it means to be in this kind of situatiuon, our study is very important to us and as a good life too here a very time war and crisisand that is not good for us as orphans.

dear john we will like to see you photo so that we can also take a look at you and about your fax and account number you will have to send them to the bank this morning monday 29/11/04 i have been to the bank and i have send the document they ask me to bring to them and your name John Anderton but for this address and banking information you can send it this email that they gave to me or their fax number so that they will know you and get to you i hope that will be better please dear john you are our hope of going out of this war zone and leaving a better life.

MR MAXWELL CARTER
BICICI ABIDJAN COTE'D IVOIRE
[email protected]
TEL:+22505763085

Thank for your kindness and corcern we will be prayiong for you

regards

joy and frank

Since I didn't write back immediately, they seem a bit worried. So worried that they forget my name.

Quote:
DEAR JAMES

I HAVE CALL THAT WITH OUT UNCLE AS YOU WANT IT I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU I HOPE ALL IS OK

PLEASE WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU PLEASE I ALSO WANT TO KNOW IF YOU SEND THE MAIL TO THE BANK I WAS THERE BUT THE SECURITY MEN TOLDTHAT I CAN NOT GO TO THE MANAGERS OFFICE FOR THEIR HAVE A MEETING.

PLEASE I COULD HAVE LOVE TO CALL YOU BUT JUST THAT WE DO NOT HAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND THERE NO HOW WE CAN CALL YOU BUT PLEASE IF YOU CAN DO CALL US SO THAT YOU CAN SPEAK WITH US

THE NUMBER ONCE MORE IS +22507396202

THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY

JOY AND FRANK

John gives them his excuse why he doesn't call. Not to mention repeating his suggestion that he's a bit vulnerable... and sometimes unglued. True to the movie, his meds might not exactly be legal, either.

Quote:
Dear Joy,

I can understand since we've just been introduced, but please don't forget that my name is John. It isn't James. Please keep that straight. Right now I'm feeling a bit better than I was when I complained about your calling me uncle. You see, I've been diagnosed with clinical depression. There are some medicines that I've been using that help deal with this immensly. Unfortunately when I'd written that "Don't call me uncle" bit I had forgotten to take my regular dosage and was a bit stressed out. I hope you understand. And now that I understand why you used that term it's not likely to hurt as much.

At any rate, it was kind of unavoidable that my reply was late. We had a bit of a crisis at work. We have a very elaborate computer system here that is still being tested. Unfortunately we had several things go horribly wrong with it. I had to spend a lot of time working after hours to get things repaired, and had to find out a few details in the system I hadn't dealt with before. It's working now. But my boss gave me a weird look at the office today. He seems upset over something I've done but didn't really tell me. I guess he must have thought it was my fault that things went wrong yesterday, so it's probably understandable. But there is something strange about what happened and I'm not sure what. I think he'll probably get over it soon enough.

I would love to call you too. It would be wonderful to hear your voice. Unfortunately there is a problem. I've just moved into a new house and the phone company has been taking its time getting my phone service hooked up. They haven't even given me the phone number my house will have. And I can't call you from work - my boss seems irritated enough about me as it is, and I'd rather not give him more reasons to be angry at me by running up an international phone call when I should be working. Thank goodness I have a laptop and it's easy to find WiFi hotspots for it around Washington DC.

Anyway, I'll send Dr. Carter an email. Did you forward him the details I sent you?

John Anderton

True to his word, John emails Dr. Carter the banker.

Quote:
Dear Dr. Carter:

My name is John Anderton. I am assisting two of your clients, Joy and Franklin Ahmel, with an international business transaction. I get the impression that you have worked out some sort of plan with them and needed the assistance of another partner. Please let me know more details of how this plan is to work and what assistance you will require from me.

John Anderton

Joy writes back first.

Quote:
DEAR UNCLE JOHN

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU? ALSO THANKS FOR ALLOWING US CALL YOU UNCLE THAT IS MORE BETTER AND IT SOUND FINE THAT WE CALL YOU BY THE AME UNCLE JOHN.

WE ARE VERY SORRY ABOUT HAT HAPPEND IN YOU OFFICE AND THE HARDS TIMES THE COMPUTER GAVE TO YOU I AM ALSO HAPPY THAT YOU GOT TI RIGHT FOR YOUR BOSE ALL IT OK I PRAY THAT YOU WILL KEEP WORKING WELL FOR YOUR BOSE SO THAT HE WILL BE HAPPY WITH FROM NOW ON.

ABOUT THE BANK I ONLY SEND YOUR NAME IT WILL BETTER IF YOU SEND OTHER INFORMATIONS TO THEM YOURSELF THAT WILL BE FINE

WE ARE FINE AND WILL BE HAPPY TO MEET YOU ONE DAY IN A GOOD MOOD WHEN NO COMPUTER WILL BREAK DOWN.

THANKS AND A HAPPY STAY AT WORK

JOY AHD FRANK AHMEL

The banker is next to respond.

Quote:
DEAR SIR,

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECIEPT OF AN APPLICATION SENT TO US BY MR.FRANKLIN AHMEL,TO BE HIS GUARDIAN ON HIS INHERITANCE.
.HIS FATHER,MR.AHMEL,DID DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $10 MILLION USA DOLLARS IN OUR BANK ON
HIS SON'S NAME MR.FRANKLIN AHMEL,BEFORE HIS DEATH.
HE LEFT AN INSTRUCTION THAT THE MONEY CAN ONLY BE RELEASED TO HIS ONLY SON WHEN
HE IS 25YEARS OF AGE,OR TO HIS ADULT GUARDIAN. SEE THE LAST PARAGRAPH OF THE INITIAL
AGREEMENT WITH BANK.
THE BANK IS READY TO RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU IF HE HAS CHOOSEN YOU AS HIS ADULT GUARDIAN.
THAT IS AFTER YOU HAVE MET WITH THE ARTICLE 121 PARAGRAPH 12
OF INHERITANCE LAW,WHICH SAID THAT A�MANDEMUS� FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM A HIGH
COURT HERE IN COTE D�IVOIRE AND A SWORN AFFIDAVIT SHOWING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN
LEGALLY CHOOSEN BY MR.FRANKLIN AHMEL AS HIS GAURDIAN. AND WE WILL RELEASE THE MONEY
AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE ORDER.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

REGARDS,

MR.MAXWELL CARTER
BANK MANAGER

So I write back to the banker first.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Maxwell,

This sounds relatively straightforward. I will go about getting the affidavit as soon as I can. Is there any other information you need about me?

John Anderton

Maxwell Carter is going to sit it out for the rest of this bait.
Oakleaf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now, it's Joy who writes back. And she's finally got the money demand!

Quote:
DEAR UNCLE JOHN.

THANKS FOR THE MAIL YOU SEND TO US AS YOU KNOW WE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU WHEN YU SEND US MAIL IT BRINGS JOY AND HAPPINESS TO US.

I HOPE THE COMPUTER WILL STOP DISTURBING YOU SO THAT YOU CAN SEND US MAIL AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF US.

UNCLE LIKE I TOLD YOU IT IS THE AREEMENT OUR FATHER HAD WITH THE BANK THAT IS WHY THE BANK IS ASKING YOU TO GET THOSE DOCUMENT FROM US AND YOU WE ARE STILL IN THE CAMP NOW NO HOUSE OF OUR OWN AND WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE MONEY TO GET IT FROM THE COURT THE BANK SAID THAT IT WILL BE OBTAIN FROM THE HIGH COURT OF THIS COUNTRY, THEY INTRODUCE A LAWYER TO US AND THEY LAWYER SAID THAT IT WILL COST US SOME MONEY AND THAT IS $750.00 SO THAT HE WILL GET IT AND SEND IT TO YOU OR THE BANK.

PLEASE UNCLE IF YOU CAN DO THAT FOR US IT WILL BE A GREAT THING TO US.

WE WANT TO LEAVE THIS COUNTRY AND JOIN YOU SO THAT WE CAN HAVEA HOUSE OF OUR OWN THE LEAVING CONDITION HERE IS TOO POOR AND IT IS NOT GOOD FOR US EVEN FRANK AS I TY PE THIS MAIL IS VERY SICK DUE TO BAD WEATHER AND BAD WATER WE DRINK FROM THE CAMP WHAT YOU WILL DO TO TAKE OUT OF HERE OR TO MAKE VERY CONFORTABLE BEFORE WE COME TO JOIN YOU THERE.
THANK AND HAVE A NICE DAY

JOY AHMEL

Can't you feel them trying to pull his heartstrings? When John's slow to respond, they send this one...

Quote:
HELLO UNCLE JOHN

GOOD DAY TO YOU UNCLE HOW ARE YOU I HOPE YOU ARE FINE I DID NOT HEAR FROM YOU TODAY I HOPE THE COMPUTERS HAVE NOT GIVING ANOTHER PROBLEM I HATE THOSE THING THAT MAKE YOU NOT TO WRITE ME.

UNCLE I WILL WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU MY BROTHER IS SICK THAT IS WHY I DID NOT WRITE YOU EARLIER

BYE AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF

PLEASE HAVE A ENOUGH REST

BYE

JOY AHMEL

John questions their lawyer's motives:

Quote:
Dear Joy:

Well, the computers have been working all right, but we had an urgent deadline at work. There's a big presentation I will have to make this Monday to the government to obtain approval for using some of our equipment. I had to spend several evenings and a lot of Saturday working on the presentation. Luckily it is all wrapped up now, I think. It's been a crazy week - I think I could probably use a good vacation. I was hoping the extra effort might also help me get back on my boss's good side. However, he seems strangely reluctant to talk to me. I don't know what is going on.

Dealing with the government here can be tricky, but it sounds like you've got things much worse. Does your average person in Ivory Coast even make $750 in a year? (Per capita GNP there is around $1,400. Seems like a pretty steep fee.) I know adoption isn't cheap - I briefly considered it after my son died but before my wife left me - but with somebody demanding that much for a form, it sounds like your government is being downright tyranical. Somebody over there is making a pile of money from these forms. So, what all is involved in this process? Will I have to fill out anything? (That might be tricky by Internet - you say it's hard to find even necessities like drinking water there, so a scanner may be pretty difficult to get ahold of.) Will I need to make a personal appearance before this high court?

I hope your brother is doing well. Please let me know more about what is involved with this process.

John Anderton

Joy really, really doesn't like that response.

Quote:
DEAR UNCLE JOHN

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND THANKS GOD THAT YOU AR FREE TO WRITE ME AT LAST I DO NOT LIKE WHAT YOU SEND TO ME I AM FROM THIS COUNTRY I TOLD YOU THAT BEFORE BUT THAT DONOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE TO INSULT ANY COUNTRY JUST BECUSE YOU WANT TO HELP ME AND FRANK. I ASK ABOUT IT JUST LIKE YOU WANTED ME TO DO AND THAT WAS WHAT I WAS TOLD I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LAW AND THEIR LAW.

BUT I THINK YOU CAN STILL GO BACK TO THE BANK SO THAT YOU CAN NO IF TO GE YOUR OWN LAWYER OR NOT

Telling John that you know nothing about the law was a big mistake.

Quote:
Dear Joy,

I am truly sorry if I have insulted your country. (Pulling back from the slap? Only as a setup...) Now that I know the full story, I never should have said such things about your government or your country, blaming them for what happened. I had the impression that your government had been out to charge filing fees - mere filing fees, the sort that cover paperwork costs - that were equal to many months of pay for an ordinary citizen of Ivory Coast. Now I can see this is not the case.

I'm a bit confused about why you are telling me I need to contact the bank. The bank told me I needed to contact you and that I would need to get a few things completed before the bank could take any action.

(Now for the slap I'd been setting up for.)Now there is the matter of this lawyer. He has been condescending and rude to you, telling you that you know nothing about the law rather than showing respect for you and explaining the law. You're somewhat over 18, right? In America you would be considered an adult and deserve to be treated as such. This lawyer should have explained what the law was rather than coldly telling you that you know nothing about the law and refusing to tell you. He then proceeded to insist on payments that are remarkably high, and it sounds like he is refusing to tell you where the payments go. Think about it, Joy! It is clear this lawyer is trying to scam you! He is trying to take advantage of your ignorance by keeping you in the dark. I should have directed all my venom and outrage from my previous letter at him! You are being cheated by this man who is supposed to be helping you.

I really want to help you with this. You deserve better than what life has thrown you, and I will do everything in my power to get you out of the refugee camp and into a better life. Fortunately, I think there is hope. You mentioned maybe I should get my own lawyer? Well, I've recently made contact with a barister who happens to be located in Cote D'Ivoire. He is working on another transaction with me, but I'm sure he is familiar with what is involved in getting the affidavit the bank needs to release the funds. I'll be sure to ask him about this the next time I write to him.

Hopefully we will be able to get this resolved in short order!

Your affectionate uncle,

John Anderton

Well, I've decided if she insists on calling me uncle, I'll borrow the signature that Screwtape the demon used in C.S. Lewis's book. Joy writes back:

Quote:
UNCLE JOHN

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND YOUR CONCERN AS A GOOD BROTHER BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE I AM CONFUSE YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT MY AGE YES BUT THE AGREEMENT THEY HAVE WITH MY LATER FATHER IS THE DOCUMENT THEIR WORKING IAM OUT OF IT IS FRANK THAT HAVE SAY BUT HE IS STILL SMALL ALL THIS IS THE REASON WHY I CALL ON YOU FOR ASSISTANTS PLEASE DO NOT STOP NOW AS YOU I NEED YOU MORE AT THIS TIME THAT I AM CONFUSE MY BROTHER IS VERY SICK AND I NEED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM NOW PLEASE BE VERY KIND AND HAVE MANY ON US.

I ASK YOU TO GO BACK T THE BANK SO THAT YOU WILL TELL THEM THAT IT IS VERY HIGH, HE HAS NOT ASK ME NOT TO TALK THE MONEY IS MY FATHER OWN SWEAT AND NO ONE CAN TELL HIM NOT TO TALK JUST THAT I HHAVE BEEN TELLING SINCE THE LAST TIME YOU SAID THAT THE PRICE IS VERY HIGH I DONOT KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT I THINK I WILL HAVE TO SELL SOME OF MY CLOTHS AND THAT OF MY BROTHER AT LIST WE CAN RAISE SOMETHING BETTER BUT WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND US LIKE MONEY TO COMPLETE AND AND SEND TO THE LAYWER UNCLE JOHN WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW IS THAT WE ARE NOT BEGGER BUT THE CONDITION WE FIND OURSELF HAVE MADE IT TO BE SO PLEASE DO NOT SEE US AS DISTURBING YOU JUST THAT YOU ARE OUR BROTHER NOW WHAT EVER YOU CAN SEND TO US WILL BE VERY GOOD FOR US

JOY AHMEL

Wow, she's really bringing on the manipulation! But it appears she doesn't get the full implications of my imaginary friend in her country. John is now going to make that obvious:

Quote:
Dear Joy,

I am sorry to hear how difficult your circumstances have become. I am going to try and assist you as soon as I possibly can by way of the lawyer I mentioned earlier. His name is Beke Wetaego. Barrister Wetaego has been assisting me in recovering the assets of a long-lost relative, Daniel Anderton, who died in a ghastly motor vehicle accident. (Let's see, can I make it obvious to my pet that this imaginary friend of mine is supposed to be another Lad?) At any rate, he has been very helpful and has quite impressed me with his knowledge of the Cote D'Ivoire legal system. If anyone can get this legal business straightened out, it's him. I will be sending him the necessary money for the guardianship affidavit tomorrow. Since things appear to be so dire for you, I will also include an extra $200 for you to take care of other pressing needs.

At any rate, I shall be sending Barrister Wetaego the money tomorrow. He's promised me he can get it to you at the UN refugee camp but he needs more detailed information about your address. I will pass on your address to him and he should soon arrange to meet with you to deliver the money and discuss what is needed for the papers to get you access to your father's deposit. Mr. Wetaego promises me he can get the legal hurdles straightened up in no time. Once we've got that taken care of we'll be able to get back to the bank and they should have no problem handing over the funds.

In addition to sending the money via Barrister Wetaego, I'm going to have to make a doctor's appointment tomorrow. My stomach has been hurting a lot in the past week. I hope it's nothing serious.

Your affectionate uncle,

John Anderton
Oakleaf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are spinning out of control for my pet now. Joy is in a moment of panic - she does not want me to send my imaginary friend to deliver the cash to the person shown in the photo!

Quote:
HELLO UNCLE JOHN

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL

YOU SAID YOU HAVE SEEN A LAWYER THAT WILL HELP ME AND FRANK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SENDING THE MONEY TO HIM THAT GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOU WANT TO HELP ME.

I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM I TOLD FROM THE FIRST DAY THAT I AM NOT FROM THIS COUNTRY I AM A STRENGER HERE I WONDER HOW YOU WANT TO SEND MONEY TO ME VIA SOME I DO NOT KNOW ANY THING ABOUT YOU DID NOT ASK ME ANY THING NOT EVEN IF I NEED THE MONEY THAT YOU ARE SENDING TO ME YES I NEED THE MONEY AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD NOT SEND TO HIM SEND WITH THIS NAME AND I WILL TAKE PICK FROM THIS PERSON I KNOW HIM VERY WELL AND HE IS A GOOD FEARING MAN WHO WILL NOT KEEP IT TO HIMSELF

USE OR SEND TO JUSTICE CHIDI

AND SEND THE INFORMATION TO ME SO THAT I CAN GO TO HIM WITH THE INFORMATION AND TOGATHER WE WILL GO TO THE BANK AND PICK THE MONEY.

I WILL WANT YOU TO SEND TO ME THE PHONE NUMBER AND CONTACT ADDRESS OF DE WETAEGO SO THAT I CAN MEET HIM.

BUT I THINK I SHOULD TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY BROTHER FIRST HE IS VERY SICK AND I NEED TO TREAT HIM SO PLEASE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY FOR MY BROTHER BILL SO THAT AFTER THE TREATMENT WE CAN I CAN SELL THINGS TO REISE THE MONEY. BUT MY BROTHER LIFE FIRST

UNCEL I HOPE AND WISH YOU WILL FAIL ME BUT EVEN IF YOU DO GOD WILL NOT

REGARDS

JOY AHMEL

I was heading off on a vacation, so I thought I'd use the time away to end this one on a cliffhanger.

Quote:
Dear Joy,

I hope your brother is doing well. I haven't been feeling so good myself. That stomach pain I mentioned earlier has been getting worse.

I sent the money to Barrister Wetaego today before your email arrived. He should be recieving the money shortly. As I said, I have been working with him already, he is familiar with the local legal system, and I have a great deal of trust in him. Since there are several matters that have already been mentioned which I know he can help us with, it seemed perfectly natural for me to involve him. Barrister Wetaego is a stranger to you, but he has been like a brother to me.

Could you please let me know how he can get the funds to you? Once he

Sorry, got to run- just threw up and it looks like there's blood in it - I have to go to the hospital right away - sorry I couldn't finish this email but I will write back as soon as I am able!

-John

When I came back from the vacation, I couldn't access the account I had been using to bait with. I thought about trying to continue the bait under another account. But then I figured I'd ended this one on a great stopping point, with the "victim" in the hospital, the money having allegedly been wired to the wrong lad, and my mugu having no means of finding the person who supposedly has the money. So I've decided I will start another bait with another lad from another email address instead.
Mad Matt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hee, hee! Nice twist! Well done! Very Happy

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nice cliffhanger hehehe

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic