SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So I've been baiting Russian love scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Angela
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You people do a stellar job here, and I've baited quite a few times, but I got bored with 419, so tried a few of these. I have two going at the moment and they've been corresponding with me since January. I like them wasting all that time with their scripts and stolen/purchased pictures/fake documents (all of which they must buy) and it was kind of a challenge to see if I could get them off-script. Success was mixed.

I just don't know how they scam anyone. They never "reply" to emails, never ask where you live, or any other details(but they love you madly!), they just write a new one with no reference to anything you might send. They start asking for money pretty quickly, to come to "your country" and they'll pay it back. They promise!

I got fed up making up emails so found a site with sample letters I now use. It's pretty funny but it certainly saves keystrokes. Elena or Tatyana sends a pleading email about being stuck at the airport for a week, no food, had to sell their fur coats, etc. Oh, it's tragic. I respond with one of the stock lovey-dovey replies.

Anyway, just wanted to say if anyone else feels like taking a crack at one of these money-grubbers, here are the scripts. I just chose paragraphs at random for my own amusement.

https://www.bbb.org/stlouis/get-consumer-help/romance-scam-scripts/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic