SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dirty Dozen Eaterversary

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just noticed that my 12th year here has passed—along with my Premium Membership. I need to check in to eater more often.

To mark a dirty dozen years’ baiting I (of course) rectified my membership lapse. I’m looking forward to seeing that Premium gold reappear. I’m also looking forward to my 13th year of wasting lad time.

Other than a church bait which has one of my lads trying to impersonate someone I invented, I haven’t got much going in the way of stuff amusing enough to be share worthy at the moment, so I “celebrated” by revisiting an old bait that I had thought clever at the time. Doing so has me renewing my admiration of the ongoing masterpieces so many of you folks continue posting.

Bravo.

Keep Calm
and
Keep On Baiting

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Bertje

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to be "that guy", but your math is off. Very Happy (but still: you've been here for quite some time!)

Having said that: Welcome back to the gold. While you are back, why not register at our new forum?!

aff.419eater.com (if you do, send a PM to any moderator to get 'gold' there too)

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah. Two-digit math, the bane of my boomer brain. Thanks.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on twelve years.....more or less, the exact math isn't important!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic