SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Something to do with my parents...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is pretty upset with my mother and father, for some reason.

(actually it's to do with an alleged fake bank transfer...) Laughing

Quote:
HEY BOY, SHOE SHINE, YOU FOOL LIKE SAY TOMORROW NO DEY NA EN MAKE YOU CARRY DEY TALK LIKE SAY NA DOG DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA.THE GOAT WEY PREGNANT YOUR MAMA WEY EN TAKE BURN YOU STILL DEY FOR UNA BACKYARD.YOU NO SEE AM? NA BECAUSE OF TOO MUCH APIO WEY YOUR PAPA DEY DRINK NA EN MAKE EVERY BODY FOR UNA FAMILY BE MUGU AS U BE JIMIJIMI PERSON PASS ALL.EVEN SELF I BELIEBVE SAY DEM SWEAR FOR YOUR PAPA NA EN MAKE EN ALLOW MONKEY TO FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR BUSH WHERE DEM DEY GO FETCH FIREWOOD.

NNA BOY PAPAGI WU EZI FOR CLAPPING FOR MONKEY AS EN DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA.EVEN YOUR MAMA OWN NA WORST AS EN JUST DEY ENJOY THE MONKY STYLE DE SCRIM.AND DEY COME GIVE BIRTH TO YOU NA EN MAKE YOU DEY MUMU YOU MONKEY PRODUCT.

YOU NO THANK GOD SAY I WAN WASH YOUR BRAIN SEE SAY YOU GO FIT COME BACK TO HUMAN SENSES.EZI LIKE YOU. BOY ASK YOUR PAPA WEDER EN GO FIT REMEMBER LL EN CHILDREN.BOTH THE ONES WEY EN BORN WITH TURKY, EZI, EWU, NKITA, OKUKO, MBAKALA, MONKEY, OKPOGWU, EVEN MA NKE OMULU WITH THAT ONYIE ARA AHU WY DEY SLIP FOR UNDER BRIDGE.

I BEG ASK YOURSELF WTIN MAKE ALL THESE LIFE STOCKS DEY MAKE NOISE FOR NIGHT WEY DEM SURPOSE DEY SLIP. ALL BECAUSE YOUR PAPA DEY LIVE YOUR MAMA GO DEY BLOW THEM. ASK YOUR PAPA ALL THESE QUESTIONS FIRST BEFORE YOU COME BACK TO ME. ATURU AWUSA.

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
Claus Shaeve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad needs a new keyboard, his caps-lock key is screwed! But other than that it's going well for him, yes?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"And please stop telling everybody that you want to receive money because of eye brows, envy and jealousy, until you receive your money in your account, then you can tell them" ~ Kelly Craft, US Ambassador to the UN (probably)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clearest example of a heartfelt love letter that I've ever seen. He is aching to hear more from you, and surely you won't let his love go unrequited.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:yikes:

"Shoe shine", "monkey product", "fetch firewood". There's some sig worthy material buried in there somewhere. Too bad this lad is an incoherent mess. My "lad speak" is a bit rusty but if you read between the lines I think he is asking you to torture him some more Twisted Evil
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I put the text through my Guyman Translator and got this.

Quote:
Thank you for all the attention you have given me. My blood pressure is presently 220/140 and I feel very lonely right now. Please post my email address along with my initial format so that your friends can help me maintain my mood.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic