SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Luis - the indonesian moron - part #3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a 4-month absence, my little Indonesian idiot (Luis) came back to me again. The third time! Twisted Evil

In the last story, he claimed to be the director of an orphanage in Jakarta. We sent him a package with money + electronic products (with the well-known company PLOG) that arrived in Malaysia. Luis is a stubborn idiot, so he refused to travel and take the package from Kuala Lumpur. Now, 4 months later, he has returned with a new sponsorship application. We won't get too many things from him (I already know him very well), but we will frustrate him and offend him to the maximum. Twisted Evil

This is Luis (with 90% probability).

The first story with Luis (September2017-November2018): https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=297515
The second story with Luis (August2019-January2020): https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=303389

===

April 2020 - The Story #3 begins with Luis, who sends a new sponsorship request to widow Edna.

The characters of this new story:
Luis: Dian - the manager of an indonesian Orphanage
Me: mrs. Edna - a very rich american widow
Me: miss Bibi - Edna's secretary
Linoline: miss Mabel - Bibi's assistant

In the story #2 we had another character (Frank) who was Edna's accountant. Miss Mabel (Bibi's assistant) was in love with Frank. Frank was corrupt and worked with Luis, they had planned the whole scheme with the orphanage... Frank was hospitalized (a sad car accident) and his fiancΓ©e (Mabel) asked Luis to send an audio-video recording (to read a poem ). Obviously, Luis refused.

- Luis to Edna, after a 4 month silence:
Quote:
Motto: from hopelessness to hope.

April 27 2020.

Calvary greetings in the name of God the most high, How are you doing?
Please stay safe this Covid-19 Pandemic.
I would be glad to hear from you.

Orphan Caregiver/ Director.

- It would be useful to read story #2, in order to know the characters and understand the plot.
- My rich widow Edna is puzzled because she doesn't know who Dian is and isn't interested in meeting him. Edna is a tough woman. Twisted Evil
Quote:
I don't know who you are and I don't understand where you got my personal email address from. Edna

- Luis to Edna:
Quote:

March 15 2020.

Hello Mrs Edna MacMungos, I am Mrs. The Matron/Director of Orphanage Home Jakarta Indonesia. Last year you made a donation to us through your Account Mr Frank, However we did not get either the Cash donation nor the Gift Items for the Kids even though we passed all the rigorous test and even sign the Deed of Donation.

We couldn't get it when it was purported by Bibi Frizante that Mr Frank had an accident and emotions got high when she started asking us to do a voice over and sing him and get well song which i deemed uncalled for bearing in mind that he is receiving treatment which is most important.

It was reported that you were away on vacation with you high profile friends. We would love and appreciate any little amount that you can send across to us the Covid-19 pandemic time as we are passing through difficulty in feeding.

Dian
Orphan Caregiver/ Director.

- Edna remembers everything Laughing ... of course, she has a very different version of everything that happened and she is not shy to say what she thinks.
Quote:
Oh, yes, I remember that story.
Poor Frank, so young and so unlucky. My young secretary's assistant suffered terribly when he died.
As for you, I know from dear Bibi that you are a lazy and lying idiot who refused to receive the package due to the fact that it was not delivered exactly to your door. You let those children suffer because of your incompetence an your laziness. Now, after a few months, do you have the courage to come to me and ask for more money? Are you an idiot, naive or just a poor beggar?

- Luis, trying to explain the failure of the previous mission (the story #2)
Quote:
Hello Mrs Edna, Thank you for your response, However we need to state our reasons and make things clear. I was not lazy nor complacent rather we wanted things to be done accordingly. One bad marker after we had completed all the rigorous request sent our physical address and account details but we were baffled when Bibi stated that they had enclosed the money in the gift items that was weird thing to do in this 21st century as it could be termed money laundry.

This was not part of the agreement then to cap this off they now told us that the consignment was now delivered to Malaysia rather than the agreed Indonesian address then we did privately try to update the address which the gave us for the collection in Malaysia and it was not registered nor found we even sent someone there but he couldn't locate the address of the company then we gave up when they called it back.

We need your financial assistance at this hard times of this Covid-19 pandemic. God bless you for your kind consideration and we apologize for the failure of last year as it wasn't solely our fault.

Dian

- Edna is not "enchanted" by Luis' words. On the contrary! Twisted Evil
Quote:
The words come out of your mouth as the shit comes out of the goats' ass. Any loser finds justification, so I don't want to hear anything from you. Bibi told me that you were so stubborn that you refused to say a prayer when poor Frank was hospitalized. In any case, you were an idiot who allowed himself to adopt an arrogant attitude and my girls felt this. Nobody in my office likes you, so I'm sorry but I can't help you with anything. Bye!

- Next, Luis tries to explain everything. From his point of view, he is innocent. Laughing
Quote:
Hello Mrs Edna, Thank you so much for your response and findings about the whole saga, I am deeply saddened that Bibi had negative comments about me even though am certain Mabel will not have same views as i was very transparent in my dealings with them and i expected them to do same.

They were supposed to transfer money to my account which they didn't do rather the claim the hide the money inside the parcel? why would they do that? Mrs Edna i know you are a woman with substance and strong character would you be happy if i had done such? Secondly They parcel had an address of Receiver which is not Malaysia then why did they now send the parcel to Malaysia? how would you react if you were in my place?

This is not about they staff liking me or not is about you and your golden heart and you should not let their verdict decide, I sent Frank prayers after prayers and good wishes as i prayed for his recovery. Its only God that will decide weather it hurt me or not as i wanted Frank to recover.

- Edna explains very clearly that everything depends on Bibi and Mabel, because she takes their opinion into account. Our idiot will be forced to get in touch with the 2 young women (Bibi and Mabel) and convince them to support his cause in front of Edna. Poor moron! Laughing
Quote:
I hope you realize that Bibi and Mabel's opinion matters and I hope you understand that I trust their opinions. They told me that you are an arrogant idiot, who thinks he is smart. The fact that you refused to send that prayer disqualifies you as a person and as a Christian. So, as long as my girls are mad at you, you won't get anything from me.

- Luis tries to do reverse psychology with Edna.
Quote:
Arrogance is not my virtue and i am not a proud or arrogant woman, However you staff will always be your staff and you are at liberty to trust them wholeheartedly but you should not use their verdict to judge me.

You need to hear me out and give me the benefit of doubt. We need this money so much and we will glad if you can do it as a reflection of your person and not because you want to listen to anyone.

- Edna is not impressed... not at all! Laughing
Quote:
Bibi is right; you try to relate everything that happened, taking care to exaggerate your qualities and the defects of others. Do you really think I need to hear something from you? For what? Of course I will always be with "my team" and of course I will take into account their opinions.
If you really need some money, then ask Bibi and Mabel to forgive you. If the 2 young women will accept, then I will send you $ 2-3,000. If not, no. It all depends on you and your power to convince the 2 young women that you are an idiot, but you have a pure soul. Maybe you will be successful.

- Luis to Edna:
Quote:
Thank you so much for your response and option, to be poor is to be weak and the rich holds the ace. I have always looked up to you as hungry child looks up to the mother.

I will write them both and explain as well as plead with them but in the end its God who has the final say and all hearts are in His hands.

Thanks.

===

- Luis to Bibi/Mabel (the same text):
Quote:

May 18 2020

Hello, Calvary greetings in the name of God the most high, How are you doing? I pray God for your safety this Covid-19 Pandemic. I hope the rest of 2019 was blessed? I regret the events of last year so much and learning about the demise of Mr Frank even makes it header to take, May his soul rest in perfect peace.

I tried writing him countless number of times hoping that he will reply someday all to no avail and just recently i wrote to Mrs Edna and she broke the sad news to me and i was saddened. I still made a plea to her for some financial assistance which she was livid but being a woman with a mothers heart she agreed to help if i can get you and Mabel to veto it because you both had bad recommendations about me.

I plead with you and Mabel in the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. please kindly forgive all my shortcomings and advice her to follow her heart and release the said sum she promised. Do me this favor not because i deserve it but because of your personality and for humanity sake, As the eyes of the slave look up to his masters so is my eyes looking up to you both.

I would be glad to hear from you, God bless you.
Dian

Now, Frank is dead and the 2 young women (the Secretary Bibi and her assistant Mabel) are very disgusted by Luis' behavior and have an extremely bad opinion about him... they won't be happy to help the idiot, so things won't go as easy as Luis thinks. Laughing

- Bibi to Luis:
Quote:
Are you that idiot who has no empathy and refused to read a few lines of a book when a friend needed all possible moral support? I remember you and your texts full of arrogance and indifference. I don't know what Mabel thinks, but it's enough for me to receive your apology. I will think about how you can apologize.
Bibi

- Mabel to Luis:
Quote:
Frank is dead and it is your fault. You are a heartless monster who only thinks of himself. How will I be able to forgive you? I will advice Edna to block all your emails and forget about you. You are nothing more than a monster and a shame to mankind. How will you speak for yourself? What did you think? That just a message would make up for the death of Frank? I can not believe your attitued. You should come with something better than that.

Mabel

- Luis to Bibi/Mabel... the same text.
- He relives all the events once again and remembers how he lost his money and his package. I think it feels great! Laughing
Quote:
Hello Mabel/Bibi, How are you all doing? To say that Mr Frank died and its all my fault is an aberration and totally false, I was more touched then you will ever know or imagine and it did hurt me as i started long donation saga with him before you two came into the picture so he played a pivotal role. However he had an accident and i prayed vehemently for him but Bibi wanted something else which was just not compulsory that i dance to all her tunes.

Let me ask you, Did anyone tell the both of you that my voice has a healing power? we both prayed and wished him speedy recovery which unfortunately didn't work out as we had hopes of him recovering but turning around to blame me is Un-Godly and uncalled for.

Remember I did all what you guys requested painstakingly, I listed all the items one after another, give you guys all singed and sealed documents and the Deed of Donation which you guys violated to the terms when you claimed to have inserted the money in the Gift items, Who in this contemporary age puts such amount in a parcel? when an account was made available to you guys?

Lastly, hence you guys want to lay blames on me after answering all those question permit me to also ask "Was the Receivers address in any way Malaysia? Carefully be human and answer this question then you will know that i was not an idiot like you guys would want to portray me.

The Bible said in Luke Chapter 5 Versus 23 and i Quote "Which is easier: to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up and walk'?" Unquote, Lets not play God as i wont be dragged by Bibi for her pleasure by giving me any task as the only task here is to as Mrs Edna to send the money.

Thank you all and God bless you all.

Dian

- Mabel to Luis... more injuries, more insults. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Yes, Yes it is your fault because you are a heartless monster who refused to do one simple thing when asked to help another human in need. After everything we have done for you you refused to do such a simple thing and it had tragical results. The death of Frank is on your hands and may God punish you for it forever. You want to call something un-godly? It's YOU! So stop quoting the bible because I know you only use that for your own benefit and sinners who do that will be punished in hell forever, burning in the eternal fire.
If you want me to do anything for your foundation I need to see serious remorse from you. SEE it and it needs to be SERIOUS do you understand? If you are not ready to do that then consider yourself dead to me because you are the scum of hell, the lowest of lowest creature I have ever encountered in my life and if you don't repent I will hate you forever.

- Bibi to our moron:
Quote:
Don't be an idiot and don't try to be ironic, because I don't accept this shit from you!
I didn't ever say Frank died because of you and that you were guilty for his death!

What I said, and I still believe, is that you were an arrogant idiot and refused to make a small "kind" gesture. Your gesture, even if it doesn't solve anything, would have been a proof of kindness and goodwill. You lacked empathy, although what poor Mabel asked for would have cost you nothing. You simply refused to consider the request of a desperate and in love woman, which says a lot about your extremely lowly character. For me, it was clear enough what kind of person you are and what a cold heart you have.

Do not try to divert the discussion by referring to our attempt to help you, because I am not a child and this manipulation has no effect on me. At the same time, do not try to appeal to Religion because I do not believe in God so, all your false words and quotations from the Bible, repel me. If you want Mabel and I to support your new sponsorship request, you should be humble and apologize for the way you behaved. I don't want explanations, I want some excuses! And the way these apologies will be expressed will not be easy, because I want to make you feel exactly what Mabel felt when you refused her. Mabel probably feels the same way, so you are put in the situation of dealing with two women that you have offended by an arrogant and selfish attitude.

Now you will need to be humble and eager to show that you want to be forgiven.
We, the Americans, are practical people so I tell you very very clearly: If you want to receive money from Edna, then you will need to convince us that you deserve it! So far, all you've done is annoy us with your fucking arrogance and the superior way you try to talk to us.

Bibi

===

- His last message to Bibi... He is full of frustration and tries to be polite but firm.
- We are amused by his "seriousness". Laughing
Quote:
Hello Bibi, You are not the Supreme being "God" and i didnt not make Mabel to feel any pain as i never knew she was having an affair with Frank and i must not lick you guys but to get a donation as it was a free will from Mrs Edna and if you guys wish to stand on the way and Edna's my prayer is that may God and all forces of nature stand against any favor coming your ways simple and to this a say a big Amen.

Did you guys ever think of apologizing to me for your incompetence in the handling of the Cash donation and Gift Items after i had met all requirements? Do not be foolishly proud as i will not not by your ass lickers. Did you send the cash gift to the agreed account? did you send the gift items to the agreed and send address? No No the answer is No and nobody talks about that all your excuse is that i didnt send a voice note and i ask again was the voice note part of the requirement in the Deed of Donation? and yet am being crucified for it.

You can play God by spoiling the mind of Mrs Edna but be rest assured that what goes around will surely come around as people like your type will be used to stop any good thing coming for you and its not theory and not dependent on if you believe in God or not. This is my stand.

I did all necessary things required to be worthy of the donation but you guys frustrated all my efforts and you foolishly inserted a whooping $10,000 in an items to be handled by a Courier company? who does that? then the parcel destination suddenly changed from Indonesia to Malaysia and no apologies to me all i get is you guys ordering me around and you are foolishly calling me idiot and saying that and i Quote " And the way these apologies will be expressed will not be easy, because I want to make you feel exactly what Mabel felt when you refused her" Unquote who gave you supreme powers?

May the soul of Frank rest in perfect peace and may all his sins be forgiven and anyone who seeks vengeance for the dead may your arrogance and idiosyncrasy be forgiven too.

I have apologized to the dead and i wish him well wherever his soul is and i also apologize to you and Mabel for not doing enough to earn your rating and sympathy so you guys should forgive me for my shortcoming but if you feel you will draw out a map of things i must do appease you then its not working Bibi.

God bless you.

I'll answer him in a few days ... I know him and I know I won't get funny trophies from him.
His only quality is tenacity, so he will continue to be verbally offended and brutalized. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Fri May 22, 2020 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugh..that took me a bit of time to lug through. What a hot pile of steaming dog shit on a scorching summer day.! He places blame on everyone except himself despite that it was all his fault. I do hope that his condescending tone won't go unnoticed. This rat bastard should be on his hands and knees crawling around in the dark sewers underneath Jakarta Razz
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2020 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Now we have the perfect opportunity to offend Luis and give him great frustration.
- Money is extremely hard to get when 2 young women are angry at you
Quote:
Hello Dian. You seem to be just an arrogant little idiot who thinks that women are stupid beings who can be fooled by words. Wrong move! Listen to me carrefully and try to understand what I'm telling you now:
- IF you want to receive ANY money from my boss, then Mabel and I will have to be convinced of your good hearth.
- This means that you will have to have a proper attitude: humble and decent. Either you obey and then you will receive the money, or you give up.
- Your nonsense with religion and shit is not successful with us, so you can put those quotes from the Bible in your ass.
- As long as your messages will have that arrogant, superior and condescending tone, I announce that you will not receive anything.

Bibi

===

Muhahahha!
A very frustrated moron wrote to the secretary Bibi:
Quote:
Thank you so much superior Bibi, I am not arrogant nor a little idiot as you make of me rather my tone is dependent on your attitude towards me as you can not treat me like a piece of shit and expect me to treat you like a Queen.

I might be in need of the financial aid from Mrs Edna your boss but that does not mean that i should sale my soul to the devil. I was hurt when Mr Frank had an accident and it was you who broke the sad news to me and if you are sincere to yourself you will accept that i was pained and i did vehemently pray for his recovery.

You don't tell a full grown adult how to grave or force empathy as doing so violates my human right and its Un-American to say the least.

You guys have the powers to stop Edna from sending the donation but God has the final say on who lives and who dies. I am tendering my unreserved apologies once again.

Dian.

I won't answer him until Monday morning. For him to have a hopeful weekend. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday, in the evening

An extremely hypocritical lad wrote to Mabel.
Quote:
Mable(??) i am deeply sorry about your lost and i pray God grants Frank eternal rest, However you can not say that his death was my fault, Did i cause the accident? He had an accident and i was told in writing by Bibi and i prayed for him and wished him speedy recovery.

I was hurt to hear about the accident just as you guys were, I kept praying for him but God had other plans for him which my prayers and you guys prayers couldn't turn back the tide and the worst happened and boom it became my fault as i now became Death itself please put yourself in my shoes how would you feel if someone accuses of murder without any proof?

So my voice note would suffice all the medical treatment which couldn't get him back to life? If it was all about voice note that i would do and have you or Bibi play it to him that would have brought him back to life and exonerate me from you baseless accusation when didn't the once you guys were singing for him do the magic?

This accusations are illogical but once more am sorry please forgive me, "To err is human and to forgive is divine." Judgement of of the Lord so i do not judge you so don't judge me. Eduva wants to send us some money as you can remember that after we had done all that was requested of us we didnt get that which she promised us so she is still willing to do so but needs you guys to forgive me and ask her to go ahead,

===

Sunday morning

Mabel is nervous and of course this is obvious. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Fuck you with your biblical words and false christian attitude. You're a liar and a cheat and nothing short of the flee sucking blood of a streetdog. If you want us to advise in your favor you need to apologize properly for your lack of empathy and for your unwillingness to do everything in your power to ease Frank's suffering. You will make a video for us aplogizing and if it doesn't look sincere I will never approve. Never
AND MY NAME IS MABEL!!! MABEL!!! LEARN HOW TO SPELL YOU IDIOT

===

Tomorrow morning, Bibi will send him a similar message... ohh, poor idiot, he is humiliated by 2 women and he can't do anything about it. He has to accept everything, hoping to get some easy money. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

It was an extremely unpleasant weekend for my little idiot. The 2 young women were rude to him and offended him non-stop. Laughing
His attempts at dialogue were unsuccessful. If he wants Edna's money, then he must agree to be humiliated. Oups, big problem! Laughing
This arrogant idiot is not like all the other lads. He is more cunning and writes better than the scammers we usually deal with.
We try to annoy and frustrate him. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

- Luis to Mabel... another desperate attempt to solve "the problem". Laughing
- Of course he's trying to avoid sending us a new trophy... it's funny how he remembers the money (and the package) lost. Laughing
Quote:
Thank you so much Mabel sorry for the typo error, Idiot is now like and adage to both you and Bibita and you guys never fail to use it on me but maybe your persistence in the use of abusive language tells the story of whom you guys actually are.

I will not retaliate with an abusive word even though i don't take kindly to it but let me toe the line of apology and remorse and give you two room to flex your muscle.

I am sorry deeply sorry and thats all i can say and if it does not suffice then neither will a video which will never come forth as long as i am concerned.

Just like real Americans will always teach us never to give in to Threats from Terrorist, I will not a ping pong in your hands and that of Bibita as you guys screwed up the last time when you guys claimed to have inserted $10,000 in the gift items and later the parcel diverted to Malaysia and all that never made you guys feel remorse? after all the stress i went through in picking the items and writing them out one after the other, in getting all the signed documents and the deed of donation. No one talks about all this?

I rest my case but am sorry no video will ever come from in a form of apology as if this does not suffice then you guys should play God here and block the financial blessing and same measure will get to you guys someday.

- Mabel is very very angry. Laughing
Quote:
Then may you rot in hell burned by eternal fire you fucking moron. I will never forgive you if you refuse to do this apology video

-
Quote:
Thank you Mabel, and may God have mercy on your soul. Its only God that knows the candidate of Hell and Heaven and the last time i checked you are not His Judge.

I will never be you ping pong same you guys tossed me around and failed to send the money nor the gift items and never cared to apologize to me nor was the Deed of Donation returned nullified.

Grave lives in your heart and maybe you want to keep living there then so be it, I have never met Mr Frank and wasnt driving him when he had the purported accident as i only got to know through Bibita and she can forward to you all my get well and goodwill message before she started toying with me by trying to dictate for my emotions or telling me how to grave or show sympathy/empathy which i said no way.

I am sorry and i apologize but be rest assured that you will never ever get more than an apology from me if you want to watch videos i recommend Netflix to you.

===

- On the other hand, the rich widow Edna shows him the carrot and urges Luis to "reconcile with the girls". Twisted Evil
Quote:
Hi dear,
Today I told to Bibi to prepare $10,000 and transfer them through the bank to your orphaned account. Obviously, after you solve all the moral dillemas/problems between you. Did she tell me today that Mabel is extremely angry with you and that you refuse to apologize? Hehe, it means you don't know what a woman in love who feels betrayed means. I sincerely advise you to do everything you can to reconcile with my two girls, because otherwise I will not go over their opinion. I tell you honestly that "the T-shirt is closer to the body than the chemise", so I don't care who is right and who is wrong. Okay? They are my team and I have a moral duty to respect their opinion. Edna

===

- A few minutes ago, Bibi (the secretary) wrote to Luis... of course, things are not going well for our dear lad.
Quote:
Idiot, look how things are in my world. You are the last link in the food chain, so if you want to receive any amount of money you will need to humble yourself. Not because you're guilty of Frank's death, but because you're arrogant, you are a hypocrite and have a way of writing that annoys me. It may not be fair and just, but nothing in life is easy to earn! The boss left things to us, and that means you depend on me and Mabel. Do you want Eduva's money? You will need to obey!

So, for me to accept to support your financial request, I want you to write the following words on a large piece of cardboard:

"My name is Dian N*****i D*****i, I am an Indonesian hypocrite idiot with an arrogant behavior and I successfully managed to annoy everyone around me. I apologize for my stupidity! Miss Bibi, please agree that I should receive $10,000 as sponsorship for the orphanage."

You will hold this card in your hand and someone else will photograph you. You will send me a clear and good quality picture. This is my condition for agreeing to support your cause in front of my boss. I don't know what Mabel will ask of you, but these are my conditions. You can accept, or you can give up. I'm not interested at all! There is nothing negotiable in this requirement of mine. Don't try to write me an idiotic message again, with quotes from the Bible and shitty explanations. All I want is to see that picture. Nothing else!

Bibi

===

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ why does he think that you should feel remorse for the package never making it to Indonesia? The contents and the cash ended up helping JooJoo's orfauxnage in Malaysia so it worked out fine. The Lamb sees all and probably meant for it all to go down like that anyway. I want to say that Luis is an enigma but we all know that he's just really really stupid.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL, exactly! Very Happy

Meanwhile, our little moron answered to Mabel and Bibi. He is sad, frustrated and full of hypocrisy. So, I'm very very happy! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Hello Bibi and Mabel,
Thank you guys for all the abusive words you chose to call me and I want you two to know that my abusiveness is as a result of how you treat me as i am not an ass licker even though i am below you guys on the food chain but you both should note that there is a Supreme being whom is above us all and the air and oxygen you take in is free courtesy of Him Almighty God.

As the Heavens and higher then the Earth so is God higher than all of us, I have said am sorry and if it does not suffice then i am deeply sorry there is nothing i can do but to resign to faith. Has God ever asked you two to write something on a cardboard before He forgives either of you or are you guys perfect?

Your boss has entrusted this into your hands and you want to toy with me which i will never consent to, The power she has vested on you both is not the powers of life and death as death awaits us all both those at the top of the food chain and below so you too should humble yourselves.

I poor no doubt about that but i have some sense of decency and i will never be a clown because i need aid, God whom searches the heart and soul will judge us all and treat us in accordance with our conduct.

Once more and sorry and i apologize with all my heart and soul but i will do no further than a simple candid straight from the heart apology. Thank you as i leave you two to your conscience.

===

The secretary Bibi writes to our moron:
Quote:
If so, then you can simply kiss my beautiful ass. I told you to stop trying to use religion when you write to me, but you're too stupid to understand that. Edna's money will go elsewhere, to someone who deserves and who knows how to appreciate this gesture.

I'm sure he will be delighted to read my message. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Muhahaahha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- The idiot is very upset and went to complain about "the girls" to their boss (the rich widow Edna)... He tries to be persuasive and to induce the idea that simple excuses would be enough.
Quote:
Thank you so much Mr Edna, I am really sorry that things got to this point and love between Mabel and Frank is now a factor inhibiting your generosity to us, However to "Err is human and the forgive is divine" and i have swallowed my pride and taken all their insults and name calling and i have apologized the best way i can but it up to them and the heart to forgive.

Thank you once again for your generosity and good heart and i pray this time it comes to fruition, let your staff know that "An apology is an expression of regret or remorse for actions, while apologizing is the act of expressing regret or remorse. In informal situations, it may be called saying sorry" toying with someone in the name of making them apologize is inhuman/grading and violates the persons fundamental human right and self esteem.

They are your staff and i do not wish to come between you both but you still have the veto powers.

God bless you
Dian.

- Of course, the widow Edna is not impressed at all by Luis' words, on the contrary! She asks the idiot to cooperate with the "girls", if he wants to receive the sponsorship money. Poor moron! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
My dear,
We, Americans, are practical people and we solve things quickly. I understood from my secretary Bibi that you refuse to fulfill their requests (they asked for a video recording and a photo?). It's correct? It seems to me that it is unproductive of you to contradict them, especially since these requirements do not cost you anything.

Of course, I have my money the way I want it, but "my girls" are my team and I will do nothing to upset them. I don't care if I donate those $10,000 to you, or if those money goes to another orphanage. For Mabel (but also for Bibi) it is very important to be satisfied from a sentimental point of view, so my honest and sincere advice for you is to fulfill their wishes as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!
Edna

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- These last days have been very difficult for Luis, because all his dreams of enrichment have been categorically blocked by 2 young women. I think he's going crazy thinking about those $10,000. Laughing
- As I have said many times, Luis has only one quality: he is stubborn... so he will not give up so easily. Last night he received another huge slap. Twisted Evil

Luis writes to all of them (Edna, Mabel and Bibi)... a long wall of text:
Quote:
The first money which you alleged that you enclosed in the gift items was recalled when you guys sent it to a wrong Country not even a wrong address as that would have even been better, but you guys never took the blame nor apologized to me but because am not an American i do not deserve better isn't it? and guess what life went on not because of the gift or money but because of the grace of God.

Can you just look at your last email and all your previous mails to me and if possible let Mrs Edna have a look and see if she can recount how many time the word "Fool" Idiot etc is been used. Is it also because you people are Americans? Such a soul like you will never have a beautiful ass and i am not an Ass Kisser and would never kiss your ass or that of anyone no matter how much money its involved.

Like i said and i stand by it, i was pained when Bibi broke the news about Frank's accident and i was always writing her to ask about his well-being and sending my goodwill messages and prayers and things were normal until she now wants the controls and remote my emotions which i stood against even at my expense and right now you guys smartly are back with a re-branded version and now trying to dictate to me how i should make an apology and i am Never Ever going to do it.

I am deeply sorry and i apologize to you all who felt offended by my actions and inaction's, please forgive me a s to "Err is human but forgiveness is divine" If you want to take vengeance then its the will of heart and soul and i can not change it but to live everything in the hands of God. Bible and God are inseparable to me and you can control the narratives and who gets what he/she gets in financial aid but you can not control my spirituality. I plead with you
all to have some strength to forgive as forgiveness is for the brave and Vengeance is for the weak.

God bless you all. Standing up for what you believe in and never giving in to hostage is also what we learned from American so why wont my apology suffice unless i do a video and hold placards to snap? I have learned to live and restrain from all your insults while replying your mails so you should accept my apology without reading in so much arrogance in it.

Dian

===

Mabel to Luis:
Quote:
Don't make me laugh. You have done everything you can to apologize? Fuck off, you have done nothing but writing meaningless words to me for the past time. I told you what I want you to do and it's not hard to do. I don't ask you for money or gifts or anything that will cost you more than a humble attitude for once. Please explain to me why I would care that Edna's money would go to an ungrateful and inhuman monkey like you instead of to nice and grateful people who are much more pleasant to work with?

Luis to Mabel:
Quote:
I might be a monkey because am looking up to you guys for approval but i will make it clear just as i have written to Bibi that Sorry is enough if you two are really human but if you wish to toy with me then its not working as God who gives is the one who sustains it.

I will do no video or write out any words no matter how simple it may be, You have powers to either approve the cash gift or stop it but am sorry its all i have to say.

God bless you for all the abuses to me and for doing what it right.

===

Bibi to Luis:
Quote:
You sent another useless message that does not solve the situation.
Are you sending the requested picture? - I will recommend sponsoring your orphanage.
Aren't you sending the picture? - I will vote against sponsorship.

I hope you can read these simple phrases and you will not continue to bore me with long texts full of biblical quotations.
Bibi

Luis:
Quote:
Be it Biblical or not, Be it Useless or not, Be it useless or not, However the content was clear and one is that i sincerely apologize and am remorseful to any any of my wrong doing. Secondly is that I will never send any picture nor video to appease your ego if my sorry does not suffice.

Lastly You can vote against the sponsorship if that will make you fulfilled and American. God who gives life is the one that sustains it not the sponsorship as the air and water we drink is free,

I forgive you in advance for standing between us and the sponsorship as to forgive is divine and only the strong forgive while the weak revengeange.
God bless you,
Dian

Bibi to Luis... I try to annoy him, so I turn to "his questionable sexuality"...
I'm curious to see if Asians have the same funny reactions to allusions to their sex lives (compared to Africans). Laughing
Quote:
Yeap, ok, bye! Do not bother me again with your little shitty lamentations, ok? Sometimes I get the impression that you are a hysterical woman, because your arguments are lamentable. You would have only one excuse; you are probably a repressed homosexual and you are not allowed to admit this. It's true? You're gay? This may be the explanation for your feminine behavior.
Bibi

Luis:
Quote:
I thought Americans have respect of gay/LGBT community and their views matters? why do you now refer to me as gay with such disdain?

I am sorry its enough no more games as i will never be a ping pong to you or anyone else.
Thank you for doing what is just to you as i have no powers to dictate to you nor force you just as you are wont to do.

God bless you
Dian

Bibi:
Quote:
Aha, you are precisely gay and your religion probably does not allow you to show your true nature. I'm right? This is the reason for your fearful and hysterical behavior. You are a woman in a man's body, your facial features probably prove this and you are ashamed to show your face. You can be open-minded to us, because we accept that. Returning to the problem, I understand that you refuse to satisfy our request so you will not receive a single dollar. It's very simple. Bye!

===

Luis writes also a message to Edna (only to her):
Quote:
Thank you so Mr Edna for making out time out of your busy schedule to reply my mails and for trying to wade into this impasse, However i have fulfilled all request which to sincerely apologize which i have done and even tuned down my perceived arrogance by taking their abuses without firing back

If all the apologies and remorselessness fails to appeal to them then am sorry madam that i will not have my emotion and minds be controlled by them as it is inhumane. "a You can not beat and tell the child how cry and express emotions"

The ball is firmly rooted in your Court as i can be found worthy or not by you and you can mediate between us bot and ask them to calm down and as their Boss they will not ask you to do a Video or hold a cardboard with any written words.

Thanks and be blessed.
Dian.

Edna's reply:
Quote:
Dear, do you really think I have time to mediate such a ridiculous problem? Be serious!
I find it unreal and incredible how you choose to write long boring and endless messages, wasting so much of your time, instead of satisfying the demands of my girls. I have seen their messages and their demands and, even though I can admit that their language is not the most appropriate, I have not felt that their demands are insurmountable. For God's sake, it's just some pictures and some video apologies!

Dian, all it's clear! Send them those videos and photos and everything will be finished quickly and satisfactorily for everyone.
Of course you can also give up this sponsorship. From a fiscal point of view, it doesn't matter to me where that $10,000 goes. From a moral point of view, the money will reach you only if Bibi and Mabel tell me that they are satisfied and happy. This situation will not change, no matter what you say and no matter what you think! Sometimes I have the impression that you do not understand that the interest of the children in your orphanage must be above your ego and your pride.

Have a nice day!
Edna

Luis to Edna... still stubborn:
Quote:
Thank you so much Mrs Edna,
Mercy and sponsorship comes from God and its a favor that we often do it merit, We are alive is not because we are better of than those who are dead but grace is why we are here.

I will not be doing a videos or snapping any pictures as I am deeply sorry is all i have to say, I have asked for their forgiveness and yours also. they are not perfect humans and at such point or the other they must have offended someone else and i am sure they wont buy the idea if such a person now dictates to them how and how not to apolize.

God bless you for sparing your time amidst your busy schedule to read my long useless mail.
Dian

Edna, a last minute proposal. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Hi Dian,

I'm trying to help you, but you must want this too. I will increase the amount allocated to sponsoring your orphanage to $20,000, but this comes with your obligation to give my team the required satisfaction. I believe that the children in your orphanage deserve you to make this sacrifice for them. Nothing is too little for the good of children! Right? Send to my girls what they want, and I'll pay $20,000 as sponsorship for your orphanage. It seems to me an honest transaction and, if you refuse this last offer, then I will know that you really only want to have fun and waste my time. I will stop replying to your messages.

Cheers,
Edna

I'm sure he won't send us anything, but I hope we managed to piss him off and ruin his week. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sometimes I have the impression that you do not understand that the interest of the children in your orphanage must be above your ego and your pride.

^^^ that says it all right there. Does Dian have a boss? If so I'd recommend to her superiors that she be fired. What kind of orphanage administrator would brag about passing up tens of thousands of dollars to feed and cloth children? Shameless. She has no business being anywhere near those kids. We know that he isn't but if he were smart he'd invent a male boss character and fire Dian. Maybe the male character would be willing to degrade himself via photos. Have any of your characters in this bait interacted with the "real" Luis? He says he isn't an ass kisser but the fact that he came crawling back to you says otherwise. This little mugu sure likes to talk a lot about balls Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You should read at least the first part of the story: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=297515 Laughing

Meanwhile, Luis returned to us with other funny messages.
The "pretentious" way he formulates the messages is adorable. He simply asks to be slapped on the face. Twisted Evil

Luis to Bibi:
Quote:
Aid is meant to help but it not the aid that makes you, You can take away the sponsorship from Mrs Edna but not the one that comes from God.

Do whatsoever makes you happy but toying with me shouldnt be on the list and you not be a party to that, I am sorry i have refrained from clapping back at you to show my human side and my remorseful mind but if all this means nothing to you then the fun picture will not.

God bless you for cutting off the sponsorship, I forgive you with all my heart.
Dian

Bibi:
Quote:
Then stay with the reward from God and don't bore me again with your nonsense. As long as I am the secretary and as long as the boss asks my opinion, I will not agree to send anything to you. You are an idiotic and hypocritical homosexual and you don't deserve to receive anything!
Bibi

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Luis to my rich widow Edna:
Quote:
Mr Edna God bless you for you kind heart and offer, I am deeply sorry that the last sentence in you mail might be the only option left for me by your girls "I will stop replying to your messages." I appreciate the sum and the increase is unimaginable but I will never be a ping pong in their hands.

The best things in life are free but its not from Humans its a divine gift of life, We will all live and die at some point and our deeds is what lives on, They Home needs it and so does the kids but Bibi has asked that i lick her ass and i will do no such thing.

God bless you for being a good heart and also for sticking to your girls i understand and respect your decision. I gave them all the documents they required of me last year and also took time to pick all the items and made sure it tallied with the budget of $10,000 for items then provided an account and a Deed of Donation signed but it was all in vain and yet we survived so in the case of any let off from your team we will surely pull through by the special grace of God in Christ Jesus.

Dian

Edna:
Quote:
Dear,

Honestly, I don't understand why you repeatedly refer to last year's sponsorship Action. In the end, both the money and the products in that package reached some poor children, which is good and respects the purpose of the action. Right? The fact that your orphanage could not receive the goods is something minor, compared to the joy that some children (other than those in your care) felt.

Dian, we must not be selfish! Children's joy is above all!
It doesn't matter what happened, as long as the end result was one in which some children got what they deserved!

Going back to the present, I suggest you forget the past and focus on the future. Like I said, I don't care where my money goes (as long as some kids are helped). If there are children in your orphanage, if there are others, it doesn't matter to me financially speaking. I am willing to help you, if you want to be helped. Don't waste your time composing long letters in which you explain to me that you will do nothing! Be active and let your reason win the battle with your ego!

Send those apologies in the required form and everything will end immediately as it should.
Have a nice day!
Edna

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

Muhahahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Few hours later, Mabel wrote to our lad:
Quote:
Stop the fuck with talking about doing what is right. You know nothing about that whatsoever. If you knew what's right you would've done whatever you could to help when Frank was in the hospital. You are a stupid idiot who thinks not with his brain because by now I am convinced that you don't have one, just like you lack a heart. You are nothing more than a monster and I will never approve of Edna releasing any money to you as long as you don't apologize like I told you.
There is only one thing in which you are right and that is that I have no power to make you do anything. It is your choice, but considering your lack of a brain I know you are incompetent of making the right decisions. You are probably even too stupid to tell apart your mouth from your ass.
I feel deeply sorry for those poor childeren who are forced into your care. Bibi told me that you are gay. Maybe that is why you can't think anymore because you use your dick to do that.

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- There in Jakarta was another bad night for our little idiot. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Luis wrote to Mabel and Bibi:
Quote:
You and Bibi are at liberty to say whatsoever pleases your heart calling one a gay is maybe Un-American as its in your Country that is the center of Liberty and Gay/LGBTQ is highly appreciated as most of your celebrities and News Anchors for big TV stations are mainly gays and proud (Pride)

For her (Bibi) to call me gay without any prove show me her worth and content of you both, I will Never Ever by your ass kisser even if it cost me all the money in the world. Idiot Stupid etc doe not hold sway anymore now is Gay? Lol.

The game is over as the only thing i can do is to say that i am deeply sorry and your guys should forgive me. I can not force you guys to do so. its your choice and as you can see i have already resigned to faith.

God bless you two.
Dian.

Mabel to Luis:
Quote:
For someone who is not gay you seem to be obsessed with asses a lot. Just saying.
I should not forgive you. I'm not obliged in any way. If you want me to forgive you you need to get that dick out of your ass and you know what to do

Bibi to Luis:
Quote:
You're just a little shitty talking, walking and having an absolutely wonderful opinion about him. Which is obviously wrong. Looking back, now I'm glad that money and products didn't reach you! You just don't deserve anything! Edna told me that she offered to sponsor your organization for $20,000, provided you and us (Mabel and I) could come to an agreement. Well, it looks like you're out of luck and it looks like that money will go elsewhere. Now it is no longer enough to hold that written cardboard in your hands while someone else photographs you. Not at all! Now I want you to get on your knees, because you are an arrogant idiot who has to beg for our forgiveness! Of course, you can give up money anytime.
Bibi

===

Luis to Edna, another tearful message:
Quote:
Thank you so much Ma'am, But i have the best way i know how to and i will do no video or write any piece just to fan the ego of your staff.

Thank you for giving the money and gift of last year to another orphaneage
it still a service to humanity and in the battle of life we win some we lose some.

God bless you.
Dian.

Edna:
Quote:
STOP! STOP! STOP!

I do not understand what kind of administrator you are, as long as your personal interests are above the interests of those poor children. Basically, your stubbornness deprives the children of sponsorship. UNACCEPTABLE!

I consider this attitude irresponsible and intolerable and I imperatively ask to talk to one of your superiors. I consider that you are not suitable to lead that orphanage and I will recommend your immediate dismissal. Please give me the contact details of one of the owners of the orphanage.

Edna

===

- I am convinced that he will return again, because stubbornness is his only quality.
- As long as he thinks Edna is real (and rich LOL), he'll come back with other sponsorship requests. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

===

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Luis is like that definition of insanity that is often falsely accredited to Albert Einstein. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". I guess in his case it's more like "not doing the same thing over...". His English may be better than the average lad but his laziness is nothing short of epic. He wastes more time and energy trying to save face via email rants than if he just did the damned task in the first place. Maybe a fake Dian character should chop the crap out of him like your fake Luis character did a while back. Fake Dian will lick anyone's ass as long as there is a buck to be made Laughing
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If only this lad would do what he is supposed to do, he wouldn't receive all the insults. Of course he would still receive insults, just not as many!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Now it is no longer enough to hold that written cardboard in your hands while someone else photographs you. Not at all! Now I want you to get on your knees, because you are an arrogant idiot who has to beg for our forgiveness!

I love to see clean lads on their knees, having dug their own graves and holding silly signs. Good job Birlic, on getting your lad set up. These photos are from James Okonji a few years back.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

- Luis whines in his usual style. Now he is trying "the power of his seduction" on my rich widow Edna.
- I'll answer him tomorrow... or Monday morning. There's no rush. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Hello Mrs Edna, I am very sorry in any way that i have erred, However both Bibi and Mabel will be getting no further mails from me as i never had any dealings with them nor solicited any help from them. They made me cry last year when the dashed my hopes after i had satisfied all requirements.

The story by Bibi that she placed the donation money of $10,000 inside a parcel wasn't just baffling but so fake also and then the Courier Company which i tried to learn about them but google had no details about them suddenly lost track of Indonesia and now went to Malaysia isnt that strange and will FedEx or DHL do such? No way because if they do then we are such rich because we will sue them. No matter what stories they put up i wasn't buying any as at that point i saw them both as a joker and the whole process was in doubt but i still had hope that you are not fake.

After this events if you examine it carefully without biased mind based on their close affinity to you, who do you think on a good moral owes the other an apology? Let emotions towards the dead be kept aside did i do more wrong than they did? Doing all this apology stunt just to suit the ego was never part of the requirement for your sponsorship.

Now to cut the story short, my doubts for them will remain but if you want me to do all that then keep $15,000 aside send me an initial $5000 then i will be a believer and will then muster the strength to fan their egos.

God bless you.
Dian.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Edna and Mabel and their bad luck in the world of romance. I remember when Austin tried to seduce them and suddenly went impotent. These ladies seem to be cursed in matters of the heart! Luis does not seem to be a much better prospect!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drama Queen wrote:
Doing all this apology stunt just to suit the ego was never part of the requirement for your sponsorship.

^^^ Wanna bet? Being humble, grateful, and well versed in the art of "turning the other cheek" and seeking constant forgiveness should be a default setting for an orphanage administrator so there was no reason to mention any of that explicitly. If she were truly committed to caring for the orphans and understanding their plight then she should be pretty hardened by now in terms of not crying her eyes out every time she hears a tale of woe and heartache. Yet she cried her little eyes out when she learned that the parcel and cash went to an equally deserving orphanage in Malaysia. What a mega bitch. I wonder if she has decent medical insurance that covers mental health. Her perception of reality is extremely warped. She thinks everything is smoke and mirrors...not good. She's not a P-LOG customer and they got the parcel into the hands of the truly deserving in the end so why does she think you should sue? I'm pretty sure P-LOG's legal team is top notch and has never lost a case in court even once. Glad she noticed the lack of clutter and no rogue data leaks about P-LOG on the net. Corporate Security is clearly doing a great job keeping the business safe Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- This arrogant piece of shit sent another message to my widow Edna... the same yesterday text (copy/paste).
- Of course Edna is not happy about this, so today I answered... I slapped him again. Laughing
Quote:
Dian, your arrogance shakes me, especially since it is about the interest of poor children! I already said I want to talk to a superior of yours, because your selfish behavior makes me believe that you put your personal ego above the legitimate interest of those children. For a month now I have been waiting for you to understand that it is time to put aside your stupid pride and accept that life is neither honest nor easy. Help yourself, if you want to be helped! I explained to you very clearly that I do not care what your opinion is and I do not need you to make me a characterization of my 2 secretaries. The fact that you try to insult them in a veiled way makes me believe that you show the same lack of respect for me. And I do not accept such a thing!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday, late evening... as everyone already knows, Luis is a very insistent idiot. He sent another message to the rich widow Edna. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Hello Mr Edna, Thank you so much for making out time to reply my mails even amidst my "Arrogance that shakes you" I am the owner of the home and the name say it all, I founded it with all my savings as a Nurse after years of taking care Nursing Mother whom could not afford medicare nor take care of their infants, so if you want to talk to my superior here i am.

My Children's welfare is of utmost importance to me and God knows that i give my best for them, What Mabel and Bibi are demanding is Racial, Inhumane and Degrading so i will not be their ping pong, I have utmost respect for American but not the Bullies, and i will not by cowed to do their bidding just to satisfy their ego because i will get a sponsorship from you.

Lets respect the dignity of all men and have respect on both sides, principles have a thin line with pride and i am never proud or arrogant as you see me but i always stand firm in my believe and the beggar or Needy should have some dignity and the Rich and helpers shouldn't infringe on them because He/She is rendering help. I have not be abusive to your Secretaries they have been to me and if you doubt it fact check all their mails to me. "He who comes to equity must come with cleans hands".

I have obeyed all their instructions and filled and submitted all they required of me and the Home which should suffice if they meant well and in the end they messed up all the process and Frank had an accident and the blame is now on me? I lack trust for those two but i still retain my trust in and i have stated what should be done by you if you want me to satisfy their ego. send me $5000 and set aside the balance of $15,000 afterwards then you can proceed with the full sponsorship.

Dian

I'll respond tomorrow... maybe. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid cry baby drama queen hack. He chooses to not comply so he deserves to be chopped. His obsession with balls is telling. I know he is an idiot but he is rather formulaic when it comes to his scamming attempts nonetheless. I pray that he was never successful in scamming real victims in the past but sadly that may not be the case. It sucks that he is unlikely to lift even one finger to do anything for you as this lad really needs a tattoo to prove his faith.

It would be a crying shame if you abided by his instructions by wiring that $5k to a fake Dian character. Fortunately, there is another $20k out there that the church can tap to find the culprit. Dian says that it isn't about the money so she should be glad that all those funds are spent to help apprehend the fake lad. Luis/Dian can be cc'd on all the billing correspondence and watch in helpless horror as the church sinks itself into bankruptcy just to clear your character's good name Twisted Evil Does this idiot have a day job? I can't imagine a world where he is capable of supporting himself through scamming. All those poor fake orphans are totally forked Crying or Very sad
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One week later, my rich widow wrote to Luis:
Quote:
I was with my friends on a short vacation in the Caribbean. You know what it's like there and what time the yacht parties end. Ahh, Jesus, virile men, alcohol and light drugs! I just saw the message from you and please believe me I don't know what to say. It seems to me that you are foolishly ambitious and you lose your children's money because of a pride that is hard to justify. OK, I'll send you all the money provided I see you. I want to know who the person behind the email address is; I want to know who I am dealing with this charity.
Have a nice day,
Edna

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Luis to Edna:
Quote:
Thank you so much Mrs Edna for your response amidst your busy and festive schedule, I am aware that there will be more requirements for the money from the onset as i had experienced same last year and thereafter i didnt get any donation which is why i ask for $5000 upfront just to make me believe and be convinced to do all you guys ask of me.

Now you have agreed to send the money but on the terms that you see me? how do you wish to see me? should i come to USA or what? how do you want it? but out of your magnanimity can you send me $5000 first bearing in mind all my efforts has always been in vain.

Thanks and God bless you.

Dian.

Edna:
Quote:
Don't try to be ironic with me because I get angry quickly and we will close any connection channel.
I want to see a picture of you, to see the real person who will receive some of my money.

===

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy imbecile loser twat wrote:
bearing in mind all my efforts has always been in vain.

^^^ I don't think anyone reading along here on Eater would agree with that statement. We get plenty a chuckle when he describes all his delicious woes. Sure, let him travel to the US if his little heart so desires. Only when the moratorium has been lifted of course. Idiot couldn't take a short cheap trip to Kuala Lumpur but wants to spend a day on a plane to get to America...bless her little heart. The $5k he is seeking is more than reasonable considering all his surfering. You can just put it in an envelope and leave it with the concierge at one of those exclusive sky lounges that he'll never manage to enter at the destination US airport he lands at Rolling Eyes You can even include an index card with all the prepaid luxury hotel information he'll need to rest his weary little head. What a jackass Mad
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the weekend, the moron send me 2 identical messages + few "pictures":
Quote:
Hello Mrs Edna,

Your mail always comes with optimism to me and brings joy to my soul even though none has yet materialized but am always hopeful that it will materialize someday and you will keep to your promise.

Your requested for my picture and i am sending you some and the Christmas event wherein some of my brightest kids participated and even some of my sister and staff.

I hope after viewing the pictures you can at least put a smile on our faces and keep to your promise without changing the narratives.

Thanks and God bless you in advance for your generosity.

Dian.

This morning, my character writes to our dear lad:
Quote:
It's obvious you think I'm a naive idiot and an easy-to-fool woman. Those pictures are taken from the internet and do not prove anything other than that you know how to search on Google.
I said I want to meet you, so I want a "personal" picture and to make sure it's not taken from the internet.
- I want you to dress in a business suit, and hold a red rose in your left hand and a Bible in your right hand.
- Only then will I be convinced that photography represents you.
Have a nice day!
Edna

He will be happy, I'm so sure! Laughing Laughing Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and keep to your promise without changing the narratives.

Daang that's trippy man...it's like he can see into the future Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic