SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reverend Jimmy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe Phisher wrote:
I honestly think that this is slightly cruel, even to a ruthless scammer. I like scambaiting, but... drawing and writing this much by hand must be SUPER tedious.

I hope you're being sarcastic. If not, sign up for premium and read this bait
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=298475

I made him write Gone with the wind by hand. He gave me over a 100 pages and I believe that he wrote more but didn't have the money to scan and send them.
I had him make videos, sing songs, write forms.
After that I made him get 4 hiddeous tattoos, my characters name on his chest, and one I proudly call the 'tittyphuck bear'
When all this was done Birlic, Bertje and I sent him on a vacation where he had to sell his phone, slept at the border area for a few nights and had to hitchhike home.

Another lad I'm playing with for 2 years now. He went through a massbait and with a group of skilled scammers we drove him paranoid up until the point that he wanted my character to return the (fictional)money to one of the baiters playing victim because he was scared out of his mind. He went on a vacation 4 times. Keeps running into other characters of mine on facebook who add to his misery and for one of them he traveled (for the 5th time) from Nigeria to the north of Ghana to a non existing vacation resort to find his girl and get money.
These are just 2 baits of mine that I'm describing. There are a lot of even more amazing baits than these published in greatest hits and also great ones that arent listed there. Have a look and see if you still think writing is cruel, but please keep bwares post in mind while reading.

Scammers don't care how many victims they scar for life. They ruin the lives of many innocent people to get money and don't feel any remorse at all. As bware pointed out, the results are disastrous, so please believen me when I say that it warms my heart every time my lad tells me that he can't get another girlfriend because my characters name is on his chest.
I like to waste as much of their time as possible and return a bit of the favor of what they are doing without second thought to innocent victims.

Back to Jimmy
Friday May 22
Jimmy
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave.

I received your email but I want you to list down my remaining Task to get this done because one after the other is making me to get wicked in Spirit.

Thanks and waiting to hear from you.

Regards

Sister Dave
Quote:
Brother Jimmy,

I believe I have mentioned before that this is not the way we work. We give you the task at the moment the time is there. As a reverend you will have great responsibilities over a lot of people and you will receive from us a lot of money for a few years to come to run your parish. These tasks are to prepare you spiritually for this responsible task, but they are also to show us that you can handle the responsibility and will endure and stand strong, that you will not easily give up.
We have worked like this for many years and many reverends have walked this path before you and I am convinced that with the right mindset you will be able to succeed. After you have finished this task we can start discussing the courtesy parcel and financial support.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 10:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from our idiot, so:

- Father Edward wrote to sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear sister Dave, be blessed!
I want to know the situation regarding the Admission process for our new Brother Jimmy.
I hope he understands that we can't afford to be so late and that the Elders are worried about his parish.

Blessings,
Rev. Edward

- Sister Dave, to our moron (forwarding the message of the father Edward):
Quote:
Dear brother Jimmy,

Father Edward and the elders are getting increasingly distressed because you keep silent and it takes so long to finish this procedure. After this reenactment there is only one step left to take before you are officially a reverend for our church, so I hope you will not be discouraged now that you have come so far already. Be strong and feel the Spirit working inside you.
Please let us know if you are safe and well.

Be blessed
Dave
<the above message from Father Eduard >

===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday May 26
Jimmy:
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave.

Thank you for your email received. I am looking for the 4 apostle because when I was change to another Task I told them that I was changed but now some are not available right now so, give me more time to search for good believers. I will inform you immediately I get 4 apostles Okay.

Thank you and wait for my next email but I will be keeping you updates too.

Regards

Sister Dave
Quote:
Brother Jimmy,

Thank you for your message. I will give you a few days time, but I expect to see results from you before the weekend. It shouldn't be hard for a reverend to find people to help him. We will need the information from these helpers, because they will get a monthly salary once the parish is fully operational, please keep this in mind and make sure we will get their names.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Friday May 29
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave.

This is to informed you that I have seen 4 to 5 Apostles and I want to know the prayer guild line we will use. Show me simple of the Rod I will use also the cloth I will wear and the Apostles too.

If you can send picture how I will dress and the Apostle too

I am waiting for your reply as we will proceed to river or sea begging of next week.

Regards

Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Jimmy ,

I am happy to hear that you have found a few helpers. Glory to the Holy Lamb.
It is a reenactment of a scene and you will only have to make pictures. There's no need to say a specific prayer but as a guideline you can use the Father's prayer taught to us by Jesus Christ Himself.
For the clothes, try to imagine what type of clothes were worn during the time of the exodus and use something that resembles it. If you don't have much available, it is perfectly fine to use bedsheets draped around you as a robe and tied with a belt or rope. These are all to put yourself spiritually in the footsteps of Moses and the tribe, it is not to show us how much expensive clothes you have. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.
We are looking forward to see your results at the beginning of next week.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Tuesday June 2
Quote:
Dear brother Jimmy,

I haven't heard from you in several days and I pray that all is well with you. Please let me know how you are and update me about the current situation.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Wednesday June 3
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave.

Thank you for your email received. we are under preparation but we have got to an end that we will go tomorrow being Thursday.

Now, am asking should we do the prayer inside water or beside the water???

I will like to hear from you today and know how we will start our praying tomorrow.

Regards

Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Jimmy,

The prayer should be done on land. I have given you all the instructions and you have the spiritual freedom to execute this task within those instructions according to the guidance of the Holy Spirit. He will lead you and I trust that you will do the right thing.
We will be with you in prayer.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

This lad is sooo slow.. it's kinda boring, but it seems like he's still with us and not in a hurry to get money. I hope to be able to show some pictures today or tomorrow

"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday
Jimmy
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave.

Sorry for not hear from me, We went to Beech yesterday and they said we most pay for praying grand and we don't have enough we came back and arrange the money and go today.

See our first page task and get back to me for more furthering.

Regards

Saturday
Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Jimmy,

Thank you for these first pictures, they look very good. We are looking forward to receive the rest from you so that I can show them to the elders. I hope to be able to do that by tomorrow afternoon, because they have a meeting after service. It would be nice if they could review them and give you direct feedback about them.
Be blessed
Sister Dave

Tuesday
Jimmy:
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave.

I being waiting for your reply as you said Elders will have meeting on Sunday afternoon and you will get back to me but today is Tuesday and I never hear from you yet??

We are ready to go again once we confirm that our first page is approve by the Elders.

Waiting to Hear From You.

Regards

Sister Dave
Quote:
Brother Jimmy,

You promised to send a few more pictures and I wanted to show them to the elders last Sunday but you never sent me more pictures so I haven't been able to show them yet. Please send me the remaining as soon as possible so that I will get them to the elders. This is taking a lot of time and honestly, it shouldn't. We want to get your parish operational so that the community around you can start benefiting from the financial support we will send you and that the Word of the Lord may be spread among the people.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Jimmy
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave.

Thank you for your email received now and I don't know that am waiting for you and you been waiting for me too but never the less we will go again today and get back to you.

Regards

...idiot

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pray for pay wrote:
We went to Beech yesterday and they said we most pay for praying grand and we don't have enough...

WTF is he talking about? Maybe he had to bribe a lifeguard or police officer assigned to patrol the "beech" Rolling Eyes It could be a lie to seek sympathy of course but if true it never ceases to amaze me how corrupt some countries are. I will say that the beach Jimmy and his flock picked is WAY cleaner than the one Team Quinn went to a while back. What's up with the head scarf? I can only imagine all the giggles from onlookers watching this mess unfold Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well, well... we have a new / fresh set of pictures. Laughing

The good reverend writes to sister Dave:
Quote:

Dear Sister Dave Weelson.

We came back late yesterday to attach the pictures to you.

See the second page and get back to me or should be proceeding more???

Regards

For more information call or sms 0901020**** +234901020****.

Thanks and God Blessed you

Mr. Jimmy

===

Obviously, we will accept the pictures and try to move on to the next step: The Monument of the Faith. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Jimmy,

The elders have studied the pictures you have made and spoken about your willingness to be a reverend for our church. They have approved to let you continue to the final stage of the initiation process. This last task that you will need to do consists of building a monument of Faith.

Sponsorship
At the same time I will start preparing the sponsorship for the new parish. You have been appointed a budget of $10000,- You can go to the website www.amazon.com and choose electronical products you will need for your parish. Think of laptops and mobile phones for communication, beamers, printer, scanner, etc. You need to send me a list with the following information:
- name of the product
- link to the product page
- price of the product
- amount you will need of each item
- total amount

You will also need to send me the full name and address of where you want to receive the parcel and the bank account information where you want to receive the sponsorship money.

The monument of Faith
And the LORD said to Moses: "Go back to Egypt, for all the men who were seeking your life are dead!" (Exodus 4.19)

The monument resembles the spiritual basis on which you build your new parish.
You have to build a pyramid with the dimensions of the base 10 feet (3 meters) and with the same height. It will be possible to accept a lower height (only 2 meters, but the base must be 3x3 meters.
The materials used may be sandbags, cement bags or any bags filled with any other available materials (earth is also accepted) as long as it is durable and will be able to remain standing for a long time.
This is a sacred monument of our Faith. A remembrance to the deliverance of Gods people from the grip of Pharao in ancient Egypt.
On the top of the pyramid you will place a sign with the logo of our church
Next to the pyramid, a bench should be built for the believers to sit and pray. For the bench you can use bricks, cement, wood or any kind of available material.
I attached some sketches to help you understand the building process.

The Baptism
2) "And I have promised you that I will bring you up from the misery of Egypt to the land of the Canaanites, Hethites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites--a land flowing with milk and honey." (Exodus 3.17)

- This is the Baptism Ceremony and represents The Sacred Way through which you are appointed as Local Reverend and your Parish is officially recognized as one of the <SNIPPED> sisters-parishes.
- As in the Exodus (chapter 3.17), when Moses promises to his tribe that he will offer them milk and honey, you will have to stay in front of the Monument of the Faith and say "Our Father" prayer.
- Your position must be kneeling as if in prayer and in your arms you must hold a lamb (a baby goat will be accepted), what symbolising the power of your Faith! To show everybody that you really believes and respects the spirit of the Holy Lamb!
- One of the faithful who attends the ceremony must pour some honey on your head... then, he will pour milk on your head.
- You have to raise your hands up and, with eyes looking at Heaven, you must say "the sacred words of baptism" for three times. They have to be uttered very clearly!

"I baptize myself in the spirit of the Holy Lamb!
I will offer milk and honey to those who will follow ME!
Glory to the Holy Lamb!"

- The Baptism Ceremony must be video-recorded and it is also useful to take some suggestive photos during the event.

We know and understand that this last sage can take 2-3 weeks, so we will not wait for it to prepare the Courtesy & Sponsorship package.
Do not forget to confirm all the details I asked you to give me (address, bank account, list for the sponsorshp package)
We want to see the progress made by you and your team of believers. I need you to regularly "document" all the construction's phases of the Monument of the Faith.

- I want to see photos of the place that you will choose as the "base".
- I want to see photos taken while building... the first bags.

If you have already chosen the people who will be your official assistants, we need from them the filled membership form and proof of faith picture, like you have sent us. They will receive a salary from us as well once the parish is operational.

The details of how to do the baptism ceremony will be worked out when you have finished your Monument.

Please keep us updated about the progress and send us pictures on a regular basis. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me or father Ed.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll continue this topic here on the brand new forum

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

locked as per request of Linoline

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic