SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reverend Quin and his nigerian parish

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Benin City, Nigeria monument on the original TWAT site shows one but your lad will definitely not like it.

http://www.securewebdata.com/TWAT/monument4.html
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Surely my lad will not be happy to see that pyramid. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The reverend Quin writes to my old chancellor:
Quote:
Sir Chacellor Ed.

Goodmorning Sir? Thanks for your response to my mail.Sir pls note/let it be on your record that am not looking/Making of excuses not to complete the task of building the pyramid of faith,rather my problems are where to get the clay type of sand to use in plastering it.but since I have been given next week,and with slightly ease of the lockdown from Tuesday next week I will make efforts with the help my followers,we will go to remote areas near the City to look for Clay sand.
Thanks for your patience/encouragement
Thanks from your son
Quin

My reverend Ed:
Quote:
Son, bless you!

I am glad that you have the wisdom to listen to my advice and to let the Holy Spirit guide you in this work. You can use any material available to finish (plaster) the side facets of the pyramid. The idea is to be able to get some smooth surfaces that can be painted with our symbols. I hope now everything is clearer for you.

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
Rev. Ed

===

Few hours later...
Quote:
Sir ,

Thank you so much, Sir am greatful, but pls Sir is it one angle that will be painted or all round. I will do exactly what you said.
Thanks your Son in the Lord
Quin.

My old chancellor:
Quote:
Son,

The Sacred Pyramid will be painted on all 4 side facets. Till Saturday you will have to prepare all the surfaces so that they are ready to be painted. At the next Sunday Sermon we will debate what the symbols of your parish will be. You will paint them later.

Blessings,
Rev. Ed

Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like our boy has finished the building... now he has to finish the surfaces. Laughing Laughing Laughing

The lad:
Quote:
Good evening sir chancellor Ed
I just manage to complete the tasks today remaining the clay aspect
thanks for your Patience
your son Quin

My old Chancellor:
Quote:
Dear Quin, dear my son,
Our Faith can move mountains! And now I have seen this in you! I'm very proud of you and your team!
I would like you to send me tomorow more pictures, with you and your team sitting next to the Sacred Pyramid!

I hope that by Saturday you will be able to cover the gaps between the bags and get those flat surfaces that we can paint with our sacred symbols. I will talk to the members of the Council.

Glory to the Holy Lamb! Glory to Jesus!
Rev. Ed

The lad:
Quote:
good evening sir chancellor Ed thanks for your mail and advice am encouraged by your words of encouragement sir pls i thought am to cover the surface of all the bags i mean plastering the whole cement bags or just to fill the gaps only and paint
thanks your son Quin

The old Chancellor:
Quote:
Son, you have to cover everything (both, gaps and the sandbags) in such a way as to result in those flat, straight surfaces that can be easily painted.

Blessings,
Rev. Ed

The lad:
Quote:
thanks sir chancellor Ed I will do exactly what you have told me thanks for your mail
your son Quin

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Dying to see the result Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-LomΓ© (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quinn is so docile and compliant. I'm sure everything will work out for him in the end. I wonder how much that monstrosity weighs. That's a lot of dirt. The razor wire on the upper left is a bit troubling though. The monument is supposed to be enjoyed by all right? Yet it appears that he built it inside some sort of compound. Not sure what the Holy Lamb will think about that. Do you think that he may need to move it? The plaster angle is an awesome addition to the chore list. It will be interesting to see how he manages to mess that up Laughing If you're open to suggestions regarding which symbols he should paint on the sides after the plaster work is completed my vote is a giant RSOT. That will let the whole town know that the site is a certified place of worship.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

We have some new fresh trophies! Laughing Laughing Laughing

The lad to my old chancellor:
Quote:
God is faithful

My old Chancellor:
Quote:
Dear my son, congratulations for your hard work!
I am absolutely convinced that the Sacred Pyramid does not meet the required dimensions, but I still appreciate the fact that you are diligent and that you really want to do your duty as Reverend. So, I promise you I will ask the Council of Elders to accept this construction, even if it does not respect the standard dimensions.

Please tell me how you thought of finishing it? What material will you use: cement, mud or clay? Or something else?
Today is Friday, and I will have to talk with the members of the Council (about the sacred symbols needed to be painted on the pyramid) after the Sunday Sermon. Do you think that you will be able to finish the flat surfaces of the pyramid until Sunday morning?

Blessings,
Rev. Ed

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic, if you ever give up baiting, you will probably start your own cult!

Love the trophies!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am absolutely convinced that the Sacred Pyramid does not meet the required...

He should be thrilled by this news. It's pretty funny knowing that even if he recreated the Great Pyramid of GIza at full scale or the Luxor hotel in Vegas that it would still fall just a little bit short for the church to bless. The pictures are great and Quinn appears to be quite the ladies man!
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
Birlic, if you ever give up baiting, you will probably start your own cult!

Love the trophies!

Muhahahaha!
Over 100 years, some archaeologists will discover in the West African area a large number of small pyramids and some inscriptions regarding the strange cult of a Sacred Lamb. Laughing Laughing Laughing

@bikeatl77: I asked someone to approximate the total amount of sand... there are over 80 bags, that is between 3 and 4 tons of sand. I'd say our dear Reverend Quinn worked pretty hard. If we succeed in finishing and painting the pyramid, then this would be a great achievement for me and Linoline. LOL!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done, but what's with all the razor wire? Is your lad in prison?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ all that razor wire is intriguing. That level of protection indicates that the property may have been burglarized in the past. Maybe he has a story or two to share about that. So "3 to 4 tons of sand"? Wow...that's like 6 to 8 thousand pounds of pure awesomeness. Your instructions to smooth over the sides with some sort of plaster-like material is nothing short of amazing. Quinn would have been so bored without you prior to the pandemic had you never met! The pic with his flock sitting in chairs in front of the monument is glorious but did you ever ask him to build a certified "Bench of Reflection"? This lad is pretty good at executing your instructions. I hope he sticks around.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I believe that there are no cordial relations between him and his neighbors. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last wednesday Sister Dave sent him a message. He has been pretty busy, but since he was not communicating with me anymore, I had to change that and give him some more work.

Quote:
Dear brother quin,

For a few weeks now I have been waiting for you to send me the complete list of the products for your courtesy parcel. Until this moment I still have not been able to order all the products because you have sent me an incomplete list. I need you to send me a list containing this information:

1. name of the product
2. amount needed
3. price per piece
4. total price
5. url to the page where you have found the chosen products

Please make sure to send the complete list to me as soon as possible so I can do my work towards getting your parish up and running as soon as possible after this lockdown.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

No response, so time for a slap
Quote:
Brother Quin,

I have sent you the message below, 2 days ago and I didn't get a response from you, which I think is very rude, considering you have been in contact with father Ed during this time. Please take the time to respond to my message in a proper way and timely fashion.

Be blessed
Siser Dave

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

He really had a lot of work to do Laughing ... things are moving in the right direction, so our dear Rev. Quin has a real chance of being appointed BOA (Bishop of Africa). Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
He wrote to me:
Quote:
God is able

The old Chancellor Ed writes to Quin, encouraging him and appreciating his work:
Quote:
Quin, dear my son,
I must admit that you are able to find immediate solutions to the problems encountered; which makes me believe that you can be that providential man we are looking for. The mountains were made by God just for people to climb on them! You have already crossed the middle of the Mountain of Faith and you are obviously approaching its peak!

After the mud dries, you will fill those spaces as well, so that the pyramid has the flat faces needed to be painted. Right? I hope you can send me those new fresh pictures by tomorrow morning, before the Sunday Sermon. At the Council meeting we will discuss the symbols you have to paint on the surface of the pyramid.

I am proud of you and I will make sure that this is seen by everyone!
Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Ed

===

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first thought at viewing the "pyramid" was that a brontosaurus had passed thru his yard.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That plaster work is amazing even if the structure more closely resembles an amorphous blob now versus a pyramid. His neighbors must be scratching their heads wondering what the heck the idiot is doing. When he sands down all the surfaces maybe he should paint the whole thing white so the symbols stand out better. If he draws them on the monument as is they may not be too legible due to the darkness of the plaster.
oblated
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!!!! How about him painting it something very bright and reflective, like high gloss yellow or gold? Or mount a rotating beacon on it... something to help draw neighbors attention to it. To help spread the word of the lamb of course.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks like a termite mound. Hopefully it improves. I like the idea of the gold paint.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Claus Shaeve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The amount of time and effort that this lad and his 'followers' have put in to this is insane!

Got to admit it's looking way less pyramid-like now - more like someone captured and decapitated the snuffaluffagus off Sesame Street and now they're all now trying to work out how to cook it!

"And please stop telling everybody that you want to receive money because of eye brows, envy and jealousy, until you receive your money in your account, then you can tell them" ~ Kelly Craft, US Ambassador to the UN (probably)
AverageChef
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
My first thought at viewing the "pyramid" was that a brontosaurus had passed thru his yard.

That’s exactly what I thought. Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sunday - 07.10 nigerian local time

Our dear lad continued to work on the pyramid... he put more clay on it and finished the edges.

I think this is all we can hope to achieve, so we will accept it and prepare for the "painting" stage. Laughing
Quote:
Dear my son,
In 10 minutes I will start the Sunday Sermon and after that we will convene the Council of Elders for the Weekly Meeting. You had to finish the construction and send me the pictures with the finished pyramid. I will talk to the board members and get back to you with the details needed for painting on the walls of the pyramid.

I am very proud of your achievements! Congratulations for your hard work!
I will present everything to our great Cardinal Eufrosie and ask for His Excellency's blessing!
Glory to the Holy Lamb, glory to Jesus!
Rev. Ed

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!! It really does look like dinosaur droppings at this point. Glad that you found something for him to do during the lock down. Did he completely abandon his "diplomat needs your help to move money out of his country" scam format? Can't wait to see the finished product in all its glory. I wonder if his little head would explode if he later found out that you an Linoline's characters were actually imposters all along and the real steps to join the ranks of the Holy Lamb are completely different Laughing This really is an achievement though. So many other monuments are a few shovels full of dirt with a twig sticking out of it. Congrats!
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.20 - My old chancellor writes to the lad:
Quote:
Dear my Quin, the news is wonderful!

Everyone applauded the effort of your team and our Grand Cardinal himself blessed your future Parish! Son, you are on the right way of Truth and Faith! The Cardinal wants to be kept up to date with your evolution, because he said that a hardworking man like you deserves to be recognized for his merits and rewarded accordingly.

We also talked with our elders and voted on the following details needed to complete the Faith monument:

1) For the side surfaces of the Pyramid we will use 4 different colors: white (purity), gold (prosperity), green (health) and blue (sincerity). You understand? The pyramid must have a WHITE surface, a GOLD surface, a GREEN surface and a BLUE surface.

2) The sacred symbols that will be painted are:
- on the white surface you will have to paint (in black) the Logo of our Church (the Holy Sign - you will find it attached).
- on the golden surface you will have to paint (in red and blue colours) a lamb... our sacred animal.
- on the green surface you will have to paint (with yellow and white colours) a chicken ... because it is your chosen animal.
- on the blue surface you will have to paint your own vision about Heaven... as you think the Heaven is.

You understand?
- The pyramid has 4 side surfaces, so you will use 4 different colors;
- On each surface you will have to paint a different symbol: the church Logo, the sacred lamb, the chicken and the Heaven.

The part (the white surface) with the Church Logo must be visible when you sit on those chairs and look at the pyramid... on the left surface you will paint the lamb ... on the right surface you will paint the chicken .. on the back (the surface next to that fence ) you will paint Heaven. For the final photo shoot, please cover the whole fence with some textile material (some sheets), so that we don't see that razor wire anymore.

I hope everything is clear and that you understand what you need to do. It is the last part of your Admittance process and then only the Baptism Ceremony needs to be done for you to be appointed as our Reverend. The drawings (the logo, the lamb etc) must be very large and very visible, so that everything is clear.

Be blessed, all of you!
Rev. Ed

===

Well, we will see what our idiot will do... anyway, so far he has been the most docile reverend of our church and, if he paints that pile of shit Laughing , then I will propose to him to apply for the role of Bishop of Africa. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday
quin
Quote:
Sister Dave good morning sorry I remember that you have ask me for that before and it has been sent to you nice pls Cross check my pervious mail thanks brother Quin

Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

Please check your messages and you will see that you have sent me a list, but it was not a complete one. So please finish the list and send it to me with all the information complete. I'd like to start ordering the products soon so that we can send them to you.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Sunday
Quin
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave.

Goodmorning how was your night? hope you had good night rest,please less I forget there is a place in your previous mails you mentioned that I am rude to you by mailing/ responding directly to Chancellor Ed,Please Dear Sister find a place in your hart to forgive me,because from now I will be checking my mails both in the inbox and bulkmail box OK.Again as of the issue of Instruments,you asked us to make choice from Amazon which we did and send to you,please am resending it to you once again,the best choice are Yamaha musical products,since it will be bought and send from there I believe the ones that will be sent will definitely be good choice.as of phones, computers photo copier scanner you know the ones that are good products, thanks for your understanding.Remain blessed.

Brother Quin.

Quote:
dear sister Dave thanks four your mail here are the list
guitar 50/100dollars
keyboard 264.99dollars
electric violin 105.95dollars
drumset100/200 dollars
speakers 349dollars
piano 603.77dollars
saxophone 288.99 dollars
microphone wireless 55.99dollars
microphone with antenna 89.99 dollars
konga and bongo394.99dollars
trumpet 149.99dollars
total sum 2836.94 dollars
list of other things
scanner 179.99dollars
computer dwell 299.99dollars
iPad phone
those are the once I know is very important for now but if you see any
other things needed pls do in help us get it thanks

brother Quin

I didn't read the updates here yet, but it seems like I had the same idea as Birlic. Let's try to get this obedient idiot tattooed with our church logo

Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

Thank you for sending me this list, but again it is not the complete information. I will repeat it here, and please read it careful, because I need all this information from you before I can order the products for you.

1. name of the product
2. amount needed
3. price per piece
4. total price
5. url to the page where you have found the chosen products

This morning after the service, when the elders spoke about you I have heard them talking about the election for a Bisshop of Africa (BOA) and your name was mentioned. As far as I know, there are no other candidates at this moment. You have made a very good impression on the elders and I want to thank you for your work and effort for our church so far, to be mentioned for this prestigious task. It comes with even more financial benefits than being a reverend and it comes with a lot of respect, distinction and authority. The BOA installment bonus alone will be $100,000 that you can use to your own insight for your parish. This role will also involve traveling to other African countries where our parishes are so that you can oversee their work. You will be assigned a budget for that if you would accept this position.
I'm not sure if I am allowed to tell you about this yet, so please keep this between us for now. Please pray over this matter and let me know if feel like the Lord has meant for you to go this direction and take on this responsible role.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he paints that, he qualifies for at least archbishop, maybe cardinal.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic