SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does freelance scambaiting exist?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
coolbarguy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I apologize in advance if any of my questions seem dumb. I didn't even know that scambaiting existed until today.

Would it be illegal to pay (cash, barter, etc) someone to scam bait?
I see scambaiting being monitized all the time on youtube seemingly wihtout any problems.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The answer to that will cost you $100. Please send it to me by Western Union.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Be warned: I am not a lawyer). I see no reason why scambaiting as a general practice would be legal, yet paying someone to do so wouldn't be.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While we can answer any number of questions related to scambaiting techniques here, your question isn't something we would address for a few reasons. For one, we don't do monetized scambaiting. If you check out our forum rules you'll see that we don't even allow links to monetized youtube channels. This isn't to tell you what to do on your own time and elsewhere, it's just our policy here. Another point, we're not a legal advice site and are in no position to give you such advice. If you're concerned that anything you are doing may not be legal where you live, you should speak to an attorney or otherwise research the laws in your area. To that last point, scambaiting itself isn't even legal everywhere in the world and we're not all in the same country. I have no idea what the legal or cultural acceptability of baiting is where you live and wouldn't be able to speculate.

All that said, while this particular question isn't one we can answer here, it isn't "dumb" just outside our scope. As a personal opinion, I would say, that paying others to bait sounds considerably less fun (and more expensive) than actually baiting. Please read the forum rules, stick around, ask any other questions you may have and have fun.

Locking as legal questions isn't what we deal with.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic