SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Boring scambait.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Squidie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an email discussion that's been going on for 25 emails and 5 hours. I know scambaiting is to annoy the scammers so they don't scam others, but she's so persistent, and won't even call Lenny when I'm suggesting we call. Evil or Very Mad

I'll post what we have later.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most of my baits are awfully boring. In order to find an occasional lad gem, one needs to sit through hours of repetition. Patience is a virtue. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
SomethingFishy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You control the pace of the bait. If your lad is too talkative, just give them a timeout. If your email of choice has a scheduled send feature, it can be really helpful for lads like this.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite the long conversation. (me) will be talking with I will be dark blue, the scammer will be default, and my comments will be red. Let's begin. Very Happy

Quote:
Good-day My Good-Friend,

I'm Jasmine Prophete , a United States Army Personal currently serving with NATO on peace-keeping mission here in northern Syria, i have in my custody 3 boxes packed with Gold Bars which i recovered during the raid on the late ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's facility in northern Syria on the 26th of October 2019, its worth about $ 78 million USD(There's no way you'd give it to this random person...) .

I need your help to move the bars out of here to your preferred location and it will be shared 50/50 when you have the bars in your custody , kindly get back to me for further details.

Yours sincerely
Sgt Jasmine.

Quote:
I am but a little old lady. Are you sure you need someone like me to do this task? (Anyone in their right mind wouldn't)

Quote:
Thanks for getting back to me, i believe in you and also believe with you, this deal will be successful, dont need to stress you because of your age but i assure you you wont regret this(Thanks for the assurance) , i have already discussed with my friend and colleague Dr Peter King (What an epic name) who works for the Red Cross , he will be transporting the boxes with the Red Cross Carrier to his next stop which is the kingdom of Cambodia as It is the only safe and secure way of getting the boxes out of here.
When he arrives Cambodia, he will register the boxes with a delivery company that usually works with military equipment deliveries and contractors but please note that all delivery expenses will be shared between both of us.

I do hope you are okay with the 50/50 sharing of the bars and also sharing of the delivery charges?, expecting your response for further details .

Sgt Jasmine .

Quote:
I don't know, how am I to know that you will follow through with your part of the deal? (Let's see what they have to prove it)

Quote:
, i have been wishing to leave the Force in order to have time for my self and have something doing and i feel this is an opportunity to do it , i need this more than anyone and because i cant do it alone thats why i contacted you, i can give you my ID as proof and assurance of this deal, you can get me if anything goes wrong Madam.

Attached is a video of the Bars , please can we proceed ?

"She" attached a video that wouldn't open with Google Mail, which shouldn't happen with the average *.mp4. I made a topic in the Scambaiting help forum
(here https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=304356)
to see if I should download it. Bikeatl suggested for me to tell them to create a YouTube account.

Quote:
I cannot access the video at this time. Are you sure it is the right video? If so, please create a "YouTube" Channel and upload it there. You can review it there and I may be able to access it.

Quote:
Its a video of the bars I made , maybe I should resend it , don't want to make it public .., I will also send to you my ID if the video does not open .. (They didn't listen :c)

Quote:
What is an ID? (I needed to look at what I should do next, so I attempted to have her explain what an ID was, but she didn't listen.

Quote:
Attached is my ID and and also the video , try to see if the video will open on your device Madam.

She sent a picture, and god. It's an ID alright.

The first thing I noticed was the fact that it expired last month, but I didn't point that out.

Quote:
The video is not working. Are you CERTAIN that the video is correct? (I was wasting most of their and my time with this whole video script.)

Quote:
Yes Windy (wow) its correct , for me to send my ID is a proof and guarantee that its real and sure Madam.

Quote:
I keep clicking it and the google mail app tells me I have to download it. I'd rather you create a YouTube channel, upload the video there than making it Private. By doing so, you can send me the link, and I can watch it there (This is where I started to get bored and could use some funny stuff.)
, not "Windy."

Quote:
, you have to download it to see it, please know that this is private and i cant start uploading that on you tube, systems here are been monitored which i'm avoiding ,i hope you understand me , i believe my ID would give you confidence in me .
I wont do anything to jeopardize your personality and also put my job in a risk , as a security personal , i know how safe thing can go to avoid issues from anywhere .
Kindly download and see the video so that we can proceed Madam , i'm sorry for the mistake in your name .

Jasmine. (She copied me Surprised)

I did not want to download this video, so I just played along.

Quote:
Actually, it's working now. What do I need to do now?

Quote:
Ok , i will need your name, address , country and residence and phone number which will be used for the registration of the boxes when my colleague arrives Cambodia , i will also contact him immediately to know when him and his crew will be leaving so that he can move along with the bars . (This entire paragraph is a big no-no.)

I needed to find an address, so I asked a dumb question.

Quote:
Hold on. You've been in Cambodia since September!? (There were two things wrong with this sentence, so I thought she'd take more time to respond.)

Quote:
No , I'm currently serving in Northern Syria but I'm colleague that is attached to the red cross fly in and out on official duties , his next destination is Cambodia so he will move with the bars which is the safest way to move the bars out of here and when he arrives Cambodia, he would register the boxes of bars with a delivery company that will deliver to your address .

That's why I mentioned that the delivery charges will be shared between us . (She didn't mention anything about the date, which is fine, I guess.)

Right after this email, I got this email in my spam folder

Quote:
United Nations Headquarters
Payment Settlement Department
United Nations Building
New York City
United State of America
Tel:657-207-4903

Attn:

By the authority of the global community aided by the United Nations Office you are advice to follow my instructions and receive your fund.

Your fund will be send to you through swift credit card which you can also be able to oprate throgh the internent
Send to me your proof of identification and and your direct telephone number and address where you want the parcel to be sent to you.

You are now mandated to stop any respond from any individuals
(Wow. Thank's for telling me to stop emailing my buddy >Sad) or group of persons as we were reliably informed that you have been a victim of many scams so your should keep our communication more confidential not to allow the most impostures divert your fund in pretends that they want to help you, do not send any unauthorized payment hence fort until I ask you to do so. send me your direct telephone number for urgent communication when needed.

Note that the delivery fee of the companies you have choose will be paid by you for the delivery and that is the only fee you will pay

Dr.Abraham L. Favour
United Nations Paymaster
Tel:657*******

I fought back and stood up for my friend responding with:

Quote:
I am supposed to refrain from acknowledging my friends? And what funds are you talking about?

While this was happening I told her

Quote:
What is your colleagues name?

Quote:
His name is Dr Peter King , a doctor attached to the red cross and they also have an office here in our base ..

Quote:
OK, because a man by the name of Gerald told me to refrain from speaking to others, thank you for the confirmation.

Quote:
Ok so can we proceed ? (How rude, not telling me to cut him off.)

So I forwarded the email to her and said:

Quote:
I forwarded the email to you.

Quote:
Yeah saw it , just be careful of such emails , so can you send me the needed details ..? (back to business I guess.)

Quote:
OK. You have my name: . My address is at ***'s First Baptist Church, Georgia. USA, as I am a nun there and live in their dorms, my phone numbers are +1 516-900-6419 (Funny Lenny phone number). I'd like it if you called me at this time, so you can get used to my service provider.

Quote:
Ok , let me quickly meet Dr Peter king to know his movement schedule and will get back to you soon .

I really wanted to laugh, so I kept suggesting she call Lenny.

Quote:
Have you called my number yet? You should meet Lenny if you will ever use my number, as he gets annoying when you first call him. (I was supposed to say he was my service provider but forgot, I guess.)

Quote:
No Wendy , i don't need to call you , it will be used for the registration and if there is need to call you , just keep an eye on your email..

Quote:
OK.

Quote:
When is Dr. Pete King going to email me?

This next email took her 12 minutes to write.

Quote:
Ok , i have contacted Dr king and fortunately he and his crew will be leaving northern Syria in 3 hours and will be leaving with the bars and should be in Cambodia by approximately 6 hrs or thereabout if things move according to schedule and i have also been able to sealed up the boxes with an upgraded security lock to keep it safe from being tampered with and I will give you the security codes of the locks once you have confirmed they are in your possession.

It will be shipped to the address which you gave to me earlier via Delivery-Man private Courier Services which i told you earlier, Dr King will send you the registration details as soon as he is done with the registration when he arrives Cambodia ,payment of the delivery charges would be made directly to the delivery company when they provide the payment details .

Kindly be on the alert and check your email frequently in case he contact you, also ensure to keep me updated from your side so that i can advise you on what to do in order for us to avoid unnecessary mistakes which will surely raise suspicion.

Do Kindly get back to me once you hear from my friend Dr Peter King.

Standing-by.

Quote:
Ok, I will patiently wait.

Quote:
The cost of delivery is $ 3800 and when we share it , its going to be $ 1900 each , hope your fine with it ..? (wow. I'm totally ok with it.)

Quote:
I haven't seen an email by Dr. King, so I cannot begin this transaction.

Quote:
You will hear from him , maybe he is trying to get some things ready .., just be patient..

Guess who contacts me in right after?

Quote:

Attorney Michael
5:28 PM (32 minutes ago)
to me

Good-day Madam,

I'm Dr Peter King , i'm a doctor working with the red cross and posted to Northern Syria, Sgt Jasmine happened to be a colleague and have given me 3 boxes containing gold bars to be registered with a delivery company when i arrive Cambodia to be delivered to you .

I will contact you as soon as i arrive Cambodia with the registration details and the delivery company contacts as well.

Thank You.
Dr Peter King.

Dr. PETER KING HIMSELF (or should I say Attorney Michael?)

So this took an hour to copy onto here. And there's still more to come. When I started this, there were only 29 emails. Now there are 35, including Attorney Michael/Dr. Peter King.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to bait using "replies of inverse proportion." If a lad sends 36 emails a day, my character can reply once. If a lad wants to send one email a day, my characters bombard them with questions and comments.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why it amazes me that people still fall for this tired old scam format is a mystery. It's about as famous and closely related to the Nigerian Prince scams that made 419 famous. The good news is that you have plenty of resources to draw from on here as there are countless baits that started out this way but ended up somewhere completely different once the baiter took control.

My eyesight is crap today and I can't tell if you are using the Mask tag to hide Wendy's name or just using the green color tag. Mask eats up server resources and users are asked to use it sparingly. If you have a character with a silly name that you want to share then use Mask the first time you reference their full name and then stick to first names, initials, or generic aliases going forward. Mask isn't needed to hide a first name as common as Wendy. The lad will never find his thread here by searching on the word Wendy but he will probably be tempted with offers to buy hamburgers and Frosties. The green color tag is reserved for moderators when they edit user posts to keep things tidy. A mod might change the color for you or just ask that you switch to a different color from here on out.

I may need to reread your bait but who is Gerald? You mentioned to your main lad that Gerald told you to stop responding to others but the email you posted about the UN scam victim's relief fund came from a Dr. Abraham and said the same thing. Initially I thought that your main lad was trying to side scam you but I guess they are totally different scams.

It's very kind of your lad to split the fees with you. Maybe love is in the air? Have fun breaking his heart!
Squidie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oops. i was told to use the mask tag to hide the name from google searches, and was going to begin using W instead of Wendy tomorrow, as I hope more people will know about her. Embarassed Also when using gmail, it just gives you their name that they used to make the account, so he used Gerald but changed his name to Abraham in this email, which is a sign of a scammer.

** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Gotcha. You don't need to mask the word Wendy or resort to the W initial if do not want to. Wendy by itself is about as generic as you can get. Mask is typically used for full names that are extremely uncommon. Many baiters use full names that have dirty phonetic innuendos attached so those get masked on here because lads will take to Google. Thanks for the Gerald explanation. Your lad is definitely sloppy...leverage that as much as you can Laughing
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to use the mask function for an initial instance, please do so. However, there should be no need to use the full name for the rest of your posts. This uses up precious server resources. Instead, just use a first name, like "Jasmine." The liklihood of a single first name drawing the the Google results to Eater is pretty damn low.

Simply use common sense and take it from there. There's no need to over think it.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Squidie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made a new account and confronted Jasmine on her ID, telling "Wendy" as well. Now we're getting somewhere She's awfully stressed and is telling me that my gmail is being monitored (oh no.)

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The jig is up.

I will post the continued email conversation.

Sad

Wendy will be dark blue. Scammer will be default. Comments (If any) will be red. My alternate account "Gorled" or Igor, will be orange. Peter King, Attorney Michael, and the delivery courier will be brown. This is very sad. Including the Hangout conversation, this entire scam took over 100 emails, and wasted over 7 hours of my life.

Quote:
I saw him. Attorney Michael?

Wendy.
(Just gonna tell her about it right away)

Quote:
No Michael is our base attorney , he was with Dr Peter before he left so peter asked him to email you since he was behind schedule .
He will contact you when he arrives .. (Just like John Barosa and John Warosa...)

I also got this next email twice in a row.

Quote:
Notification of Delivery
Reference Number: DM/INT/7276/20

Attention: Mrs Wendy Welllington
Date: 29/04/2020
Deposit Delivery Information Details: From (Cambodia) To ( Georgia. U.S.A )

Dear Customer,

This is a notification of delivery , you have a package registered by Dr Peter King to be delivered to your address, your file reference details include:

Code Ref Number: FST-140203216A
Customer Reference #: DM420096JH
No of item: 1 special package ( 3 boxes)

Cost of Delivery: $ 2, 150
Insurance : $ 1,650
Total Fee to be paid : $ 3,800

Your package have been activated on our system for delivery, kindly effect the payment of $ 3,800 for your delivery to be completed.

Once you have made your payment and your payment is confirmed, we will automatically initiate shipment and provide you with all the related statistics on movement of your package and delivery date.

please pick your preferred payment option, (1) western union money transfer , (2) Money Gram Transfer ( 3 ) Bank Transfer (4 ) Walmart Transfer to enable us give you the payment details to make your payment.

We appreciate your patronage and anticipate an urgent response from you.

Regards,
Grant Williams
Customer Service Unit
Delivery-Man

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please retain this line in all replies: <ID: 18086-268502992>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended only for the use of the addressee(s) identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, or the employee or agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or reproduction of this transmission is strictly prohibited.If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. Thank you.

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Quote:
Hello Wendy, good morning , have you heard from the Dr Peter King of the delivery company ?

Quote:
Yes.

Wendy.

I began to ignore her, and Wendy's entire email address.

Quote:
How much is the delivery cost and whats the option of payment ?

No response from Wendy.

Quote:
Wendy I'm still waiting to know the way forward .. (You're still waiting for me to forward the message?)

Quote:
I forwarded both of the emails to you, and I have to ask, who is this Gorled Familiars[/color [color=red](Gordel is my alternate account. I brought him in for confusion.)? He tells me he is in the company and is taking over for Dr. King.

Wendy.

Quote:
Please do not talk to anyone unless i ask you to , nobody knows about this deal I think your email is been monitored (Gadzooks!) . can we talk on Google hangout ?

Quote:
Ok, I will.

Wendy.

Now we begin the Hangouts conversation, and nothing was heard from the delivery boys.

Quote:
Hello Wendy

Of course, because my persona is an old lady, I pretend as if don't know what hangouts is.

Quote:
Hello?
What is this service?
It seems like it is a phone on my computer!

Quote:
Its google hangout (This helped so much)
Owned by gmail
As long as you have a gmail account , you have this to chart
I Wendy please be careful

Quote:
Ok.

Quote:
I think someone is following your conversation
Please ask me and be sure before you do anything
Which option of payment are you taking ?

When there are gaps in between the paragraphs/sentences, it's because she or I sent multiple text messages, and this is how we have more than 100 emails.

Quote:
What do you mean?

Quote:
Not comfortable with the bars spending much time with the delivery, I would want them to start the delivery process

Quote:
I was sent a payment by Mr. Delivery over there.

Quote:
Yes I saw the options on the email you forwarded
1 western union 2 money gram transfer 3 bank transfer and 4 is Walmart transfer

Quote:
ok
I will do the western union

After this message Gorled sent us a message :0

Quote:
Wendy, this woman is not a friend of me or my colleague Dr. King! Delete her from your contacts immediately. I think she may be attempting to scam you!

One way I know this is through her ID! It expired LAST MONTH! She also uses incorrect grammar indicating that she does not work for the government!

I am working for the government and know these things. We only have one soldier who is named Jasmine, and her last name is not Prophete!

Jasmine. Explain to me which branch of the army you are in!

Delete her immediately!!

Your concerned friend, Familiars.

Quote:
Ok.
When will you make your own part of the payment?

Wendy replied to Gorled instead of JP.

Quote:
That's right! Her ID did expire! Mr. Familiars, you are my knight in shining armor! Jasmine, please clarify!

Wendy.

This email was sent to both Jasmine and Wendy, so Jasmine got it anyway, but she never answered the question asked in the email.

Quote:
Wendy who is this person writing you and talking about what should be confidential?
Who is Gorled please

Wendy begins to have some common sense.

Quote:
I don't know if I should converse with you, Jasmine. Gorled is bringing up some fine points.

Gorled sends another email to the two.

Quote:
Jasmine, I'm waiting for your answer. Also, I can see the hangout conversations you are talking about. What is this confidential transaction?

Jasmine ignores the question again.

Quote:
Unless you can tidy this up, I will not email or text you.
(This was a bluff)

Quote:
Wendy I'm not forcing you (She called my bluff out Embarassed )
If your no longer interested fine

Uh-oh. I tried to get her back.

Quote:
I am interested!
But...

She cuts me off Sad

Quote:
Who is Gorled

Quote:
How can I trust you?
You sent me that video.
But that's not all the proof you have...
right?
(Trying to make her desperate, even though I was losing her...)

Quote:
I made a video and gave to you as proof of the bars
(I know this already...)

Quote:
Can you send a picture of yourself with the bars? (at least just Photoshop a picture...)

Quote:
I gave you my ID which would have been renewed but because of the lockdown globally it will be when official work starts that it will be renewed for another year (Ok... I was going to search up the invasion, and see when it ended to confront her but I was too lazy.)

After this Gorled began to bluff.

Quote:
If you do not prove to me that you are legitimate, I will take down your account. You have five minutes.

I just wanted for her to talk to Gorled. He said how much time was remaining for all 5 minutes. And if they did their homework, they would have confronted me on the fact that the email provider was @gmail.

Quote:
That makes sense...

Quote:
So who is that bull---- (I'm trying to keep this PG :c) that is talking to me like that (This sentence made no sense.)
Can he face what I'm facing here ? (What are they facing Question )

Quote:
But the government has training for the common grammar. (A flat-out lie, but I wanted them to at least try fixing their english.)

Quote:
Wendy i have served in 3 different countries
And i mean different people with different languages
(Probably only knows one other language.)

Wendy got a little sassy here...

Quote:
You mean different people?

Quote:
If you can't flow with me and you feel unsafe (anyone would feel unsafe. Even before this when you they asked for personal info.)
You can forget about this (no don't go :c)

Quote:
I need the money though...
How about this.

She interrupted again...

Quote:
Yes its a typing error sorry
Just so upset now (upset at what? I should be upset.)

Because I could feel she was leaving, I wanted her to leave with a bang Twisted Evil

Quote:
You call me with my phone number (Lenny's number Smile), and I will buy the delivery.
As I said before.
You will meet my service provider.
But you have to email Gorled!!!
(Just email him...)
He told me he's taking your email down!!!

5 minutes passed and now Gorled was supposed to take down her account, but didn't have any way to. We all know what that means...

Bluff number 2 initiating...

Quote:
Beginning the deletion process. May take four more minutes.

If you respond within that time, the deletion will be halted.

Jasmine began to speak again

Quote:
Wendy I stop communication with you because
I'm not safe anymore (You were never safe...)
I brought someone to pick on me for what
(I think she's sad :c . Now she's gonna leave for sure.)

Quote:
Hurry! Email him!
I didn't pick on you...

Quote:
Good bye madam
(Noooooo! My lad...)

Last ditch attempt...

Quote:
I just wanted the money
(Thinking of reasonable lie...)
I had already sent the 1900 dollars.
It's in middle of processing
You just have to help yourself now
(I said what now...?)
My banking account is suspicious of the activity, and I told them that it was for a family member.

UPDATE: While copy and pasting everything here, she sent 4 more emails! let's see what she has to say...

Quote:
I never thought that someone of your person would behave that way
So you want me sacked (I want what now?) right ?
I have sent that fellows name to the homeland security for investigation and i will meet him face to face soon and then i know what to do with him . (Two lies in one single sentence... The "fellow" and the "homeland security"...)
He will tell me if he employed me into the Force

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic