SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Began a scam baiting account and now have info.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Squidie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided I was going to begin scam baiting, as so many people did it and manage to humiliate these people. I've begun this account sending emails to 7 different scamming emails, all replies to an email on scamwarners.com 5 of them replied today. I'll begin with one, and If I can continue the others on different topics. My account is with 3 L's and it will be in blue, comments will be in bright red, while the rest will be normal.

Quote:
I don't remember any reason why the Finance Minister of Benin would send me 1.5 MILLION dollars! It may have been something in my past 76 years, but please specify.

Thanks in advance, .

Quote:
(Send in three accounts, from "RIA MONEY TRANSFER" twice with different emails, and a reply from the original email.)

Money Gram
6:05 AM (2 hours ago)
to me

Attention: ,

We are in receipt of your email with your contact information's. We have sent your first payment now and You are going to receive the fund $5000 each until the total amount is complete which is $1.5Million USD.

We already sent the first $5000 now but it was place on hold pending when you pay your reactivate Transfer Files Fee Official price of $85 only.

https://www.westernunion.com/global-service/track-transfer

You are required to paste and track the above website and confirm the readiness of your payment, which is Available for pick up by receiver which is you.

Here is the information's of the $5000 your first payout;

MTCN: 9267853708
Sender's Name: INNOCEANT CHUKWUWA
Amount : $4000

Presently, the above payment is on hold pending when you pay your Transfer Files reactivating fee of $85 only.

Send the $85 through Money Gram, RIA Or Western Union now with the name and info's stated below.

Receiver First Name:................INNOCEANT
Receiver Last Name:..................CHUKWUWA
Address: C/180 IREDE AKPAKPA COTONOU, BENIN-REPUBLIC
Amount........................$85

After sent the money kindly fill the below details for pick up"

Reference# Number.......
Sender's name.......
Sender's address......

As quick as we receive the $85 today your first $5000 will be release on hold for your collection from any of our numerous Western Union outlets in your current location, meanwhile congratulation in advance.

We advice you to hurry up to avoid the payment details will not be de-activated because of security reasons and to avoid interference into your payment details online.

We are here to serve you better. call our 24 hours Helpline @ +229-61778524, for any inquiries on the above message.

I awaits your urgent response with the evidence of the payment information's such as the mtcn and sender's name.

Sincerely,

Mr.Paul Williams.

For: Western Union Benin-Republic.
WESTERN UNION... Over 380,000 Outlets Worldwide
Call Tel: +229-*****

I'm hoping to use Lenny or a mg chat bot on them.

EDIT: oops. I forgot to mask. Embarassed

Last edited by Squidie on Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Squidie and welcome to Eater.

I'm afraid this lad already knows Lenny and the MG service so you might try something else to waste his time Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Squidie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

We are in receipt of your email with your contact information's. We have sent your first payment now and You are going to receive the fund $5000 each until the total amount is complete which is $1.5Million USD.

We already sent the first $5000 now but it was place on hold pending when you pay your reactivate Transfer Files Fee Official price of $85 only.

You are required to paste and track the above website and confirm the readiness of your payment, which is Available for pick up by receiver which is you.

Amount : $5000

Presently, the above payment is on hold pending when you pay your Transfer Files reactivating fee of $85 only.

Send the $85 through RIA MONEY TRANSFER Or SMAILL WORLD now with the name and info's stated below.

Reference# Number.......
Sender's name.......
Sender's address......

As quick as we receive the $85 today your first $5000 will be release on hold for your collection from any of our numerous Western Union outlets in your current location, meanwhile congratulation in advance.

We advice you to hurry up to avoid the payment details will not be de-activated because of security reasons and to avoid interference into your payment details online.

We are here to serve you better. call our 24 hours Helpline @ +229-***, for any inquiries on the above message.

I awaits your urgent response with the evidence of the payment information's such as the mtcn and sender's name.

Sincerely,

Rev. COOLEY WILLIAM.

Call Tel: +229-****

I thought the funny bit was when he said, "SMAILL WORLD"

Last edited by Squidie on Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Squidie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I responded with
Quote:
Mr. Paul Williams, you seem like a smart man to enter this job, but I have one question. How is it to say "Pending" if it clearly says "Available?"
I'll head over to my nearest Western Union and pick it up right now. Thank you for providing the MTCN number while I was confused about this matter.

Wendy.

and provided this image
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/2?ui=2&ik=cbfeb7e1b6&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-a:r-7063109065391077537&th=171c0da7536af0ed&view=att&disp=safe&realattid=f_k9jwwyho0
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Ther's an issue with your link/pic. It seems one needs to be logged into Google (or be invited to see it - not sure, there).

From our Guidelines:

Quote:
Please keep in mind the following regarding the posting of links and externally hosted baiting content to 419Eater:

• Include the site name in the link so baiters know where they are going. For example, write "Check out my call with this lad posted to YouTube" instead of "Check out my call with this lad here".
  • If your content is hosted to any site where people login (Facebook, Google Drive, etc.) you must include a reminder to people to logout of their real life profiles before clicking the links.
    • Social media sites are notorious for tracking / linking this information
    • LinkedIn for example shows users the name of every person who views a profile so if you ever viewed a lad's fake LinkedIn page while logged in, they saw your real life page.
    • Facebook logs all visits and uses them for recommendations. There have been cases where baiting characters were given other baiters real life facebooks as friend suggestions because the other baiter viewed the page while logged into their real facebook.
    • The last thing we need are people's RL and baiting profiles being mixed up and/or exposed.

Here's a quick tutorial on pics:

Quote:
How to post a picture:

To post pictures here you will need to upload them onto webspace that allows you to direct link to them.

We recommend IMGbb or Imgur

Once you have the URL from your host you will need to enclose it in the [img] tags in order to post it here.

This is how you do that:
Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/UdDUPyv.gif[/img]

will yield:

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Squidie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oops. lemme do that again.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect!
Cool

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When posting your baits here, you might want to change your character name. We don't really need to know it and as it is when your lad searches for you (and they sometimes do) they will see this:

The easiest thing is to just change it slightly or make it something like Wendy, Wendy Wels, Windy Welentin etc. You can edit your posts here, so you can go back and change what you've already written.

You could also mask the name which hides it from searches. To do that put the name between mask tags like this:

Code:
[mask]Wendy[/mask]

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Squidie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I might have lost him, which makes me sad. So I might as well post what I got from him.
(me) and "Mr. Paul Williams" took turns speaking before he quit. For my first scambait, I got 9 emails between the two of us. I'll make it right this time, but Wendy is dark blue, comments are red, and the scammer is in black font.

Quote:
I don't remember any reason why the Finance Minister of Benin would send me 1.5 MILLION dollars! It may have been something in my past 76 years, but please specify.

Thanks in advance,
(I got this email from scamwarnings.com, so he didn't begin, I just made it look like a reply.)

Quote:

Amount : $4000

Send the $85 through Money Gram, RIA Or Western Union now with the name and info's stated below.

Reference# Number.......
Sender's name.......
Sender's address......

We are here to serve you better. call our 24 hours Helpline @ +229-********, for any inquiries on the above message.

Sincerely,

Mr.Paul Williams.

Call Tel: +229-********(He calls himself Western Union, but his email name is Money Gram "Argent")

Quote:
Mr. Paul Williams, you seem like a smart man to enter this job, but I have one question. How is it to say "Pending" if it clearly says "Available?"
I'll head over to my nearest Western Union and pick it up right now. Thank you for providing the MTCN number while I was confused about this matter.

(I wanted him to get scared and act quickly)

As I said before I provided an image from Western Union with the MTCN number used.

Quote:
Hello

The payment is Available to pick up by receiver but you cannot be able
to pick it because is On-hold for noon payment of your file final
endorsement fee and fund transfer Insurance coverage charges of $85.

As beneficiary its mandatory you will pay $85 for Tax Insurance
charges so that this first payment will be release in order to enable
you to pick it up and we can not deduct from your total fund so
kindly get back to me so that we can proceed immediately.

Therefore you advised to ensured that the required fee is sent as soon
as possible, so your MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER (M.T.C.N) can be
released and you start receiving your money transfer without any
hitch.

Your urgent response is needed,so we can give you instructions on how
to send the US$85.00 Only

All related matters to this shall be treated confidential until your
fund is transferred to you.
Do keep in touch to enable us serve you better.Thanks

Regards
Mr.Paul Williams

Quote:
$85 for a simple transfer? This is quite expensive, and I do not think a measly 1.5 million dollars are worth it. Please email me another time, as another person has said I've won 20 million in an online lottery.

(I don't know what I was thinking when I sent this, but I knew by showing him other scammers were scamming me, he would attempt to try and get ahold of me again)

Quote:
I know you have have been through alot in the hands of imposals
as a matter of fact thats the reason you are been compensated but
i ask that you trust me these one time in order for me to deliver to you
for sure without any more payment or delay.

I boldly promise you without reservation that i will deliver
to you for sure maximum of 6 hours after you send these $85
without any more payment or delay.

I give you guarratee that there will be no more payment after
you send these $85.(I totally believe you)

Quote:
(I wanted to waste his time, so I was going to send multiple receipts that either was impossible to comprehend or the back of a receipt.) Am I to send a receipt to you, or do I simply pay, because the Western Union phone service is telling me to send a receipt. Is this transaction real, and will I actually benefit?

Quote:
(Here he got really desperate to keep me, and I didn't know because this was irrelevant to the question I asked him) PLEASE MY DEAR FRIEND DO NOT ALLOW YOUR PAST EXPERENCE STOP YOU FROM
GETTING WHAT BELONGS TO YOU MAKE USE OF THESE ONE IN A LIFETIME
OPPOTUNITY.

And this was the last email sent so far.

Quote:
I need to know, "Money Gram." Do I make a receipt, as the Western Union told me to?[color=red](I guess I should have ended it with Wendy again.)[/color]

I feel like, if I want to, I can get him back by simply sending a picture of a fake receipt, but I have bigger fish to deal with right now.[/mask]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Based on bobdemol's reply to your original post, it sounds like this may be a well baited lad, so he might just be quickly moving on from anyone he doesn't think will pay. That's actually good news - a lad who has been baited to death will also walk away from real would-be victims who are simply asking questions normal people (even gullible ones) would ask before sending money.

I like when you dropped in that you had been scammed before. That's definitely a good hook to make the scammer think you're a "paying victim". Look forward to seeing who Wendy chat's with next. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Squidie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll tell you something. has at least 10 emails that have replied.
Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic