SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Makes one sick doesn't it?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many of you will probably have heard of the mass shootings in Nova Scotia Canada. Such tragedies lead many to reach out with assistance and true compassion. Others use events like this to steal and scam others.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/beware-of-fake-ns-shooting-charity-campaigns-rcmp-warns-1.5541570

All scamming is wrong, but right now it seems this angle is so much worse.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear about this. I live in the US and even though I have no doubt that lads are out there trying to capitalize on the same thing here I wonder how successful they are. Mass shootings are so frequent these days that many don't always make the national news anymore. I think product lads might have more success attempting to sell ficticious weapons and ammo to us versus asking for donations to support the cause. Lads may suck at most things in life but they are definitely not afraid to develop scams based on current events no matter how awful the event or how far fetched the scam. They throw formats at the wall (world) like spaghetti to see what sticks...shameless.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic