SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reverend Quin and his nigerian parish

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, so he still hasn't provided you his list of things that he wants to steal from you? How lazy. I can't remember if this bait already involves fictitious lads going through the same ordeal. Maybe there is another fake lad out there vying for the same job and he managed to complete his monument and reflection bench. The church's monthly newsletter could highlight all that effort via pictures. Eater member Mr. Labowski got a lad to latch onto his religious hook who built one of the best monuments I've ever seen out of a bait. He used real cement bags filled with earth and followed the instructions to a T. The reflection bench was made of actual cement. Eater users estimated that he used several tons of material to build those things. Laddy was safaried to Chad or some other miserable place so a handful of Eaters told their lads that a corrupt gang member stole thousands of dollars worth of "something" from the syndicate and hid it in one of the pyramid's cement bags located towards the base of the structure. The goal was to get side lads to destroy main lad's effort. When main lad returned home it turned out that someone had broken into his apartment and stole everything he owned in there. He didn't elaborate as to whether the pyramid or bench was tampered with unfortunately but it was assumed that somebody's lad orchestrated the robbery. Labowski's avatar is a pic of the monument with a lad sitting on the bench facing the pyramid.

I'd reuse that pic or one like it to show Quinn that he might lose out to a competitor. Maybe that will light a fire under his lazy ass.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ohh, yeah! The lockdown is a great problem for our stories, because all the lads pretends to be locked and without any possibilities.
===

Aprilie 19 - The Lad wrote to my Reverend Ed:
Quote:
Dear Sir Chancellor Ed.

Good morning Sir how was your night,hope you had a very sound night sleep. I pray and believe that the Holy Lamb will inter see on our behalf Amen. Sir am so much happy and glad to read your mail this hour after praying for the Holy Lamb to show or inter seed for me to know where I have gotten it wrong. only to open my mail to see your written mail thanks to your Concern Sir. Am only stocked by the lock down,as to go and print out the Forms and prove of Faith to my members to fill the forms hold the prove of faith and snap photographs i made sister Dave to understand we all are not living/staying in the same vicinity and based on the fact that almost all of us are not using android phones some don't even have there is no possibility of sending to them. Sir i assure you my word will always be my bond. I will never disappoint you,by the special grace of the Holy Lamb is a must keep promise Sir. the only task i know given by Sister Dave i have not fulfilled is my members filling the forms and photos of prove of faith the Monument of faith which i sent her the picture of where it will be done in the place i reside showed her the sand gathered, i have also gradually gathered some empty cement bags to fill and start the construction of the pyramid of faith,she asked for my Bank Acct details i sent a day latter she asked for I ban number,Routing and swift code which i have to call my Bank to give to me which i sent for over one week now, She only told me the details has been submitted to Brother Emmanuel but have not hard any reasons or issue about that till now . Then I was asked by her to go to Amazon site online to find
out musical instruments we need with the prices which I did and sent to her,she asked me again how we came up with those information's from Amazon,in the first place i do not know Amazon neither have i done any transaction with them before which I have sent to her on the mail, I sent her concerning this, I told her if possible I would love the name of the Church to be inscribed on each of the instruments before delivery to us for Record purposes,Sir to keep my mind abreast . do let me know where am getting it wrong being my Father in the Lord the Holy Lamb want to use to direct me and other members of the Congregation to Eternal Kingdom.
Thank you Sir
your Son in the Lord
Quin

Aprilie 20 - Reverend Ed to the lad:
Quote:
Dear my son, everything you want will be fulfilled, as a reward for your good deeds!
You will receive what you deserve and even more than that!

The Courtesy Package will leave to you as soon as you complete the Accession process so that you are officially designated as our Reverend. The same is true for sponsorship; brother Emmanuel will make payments at the same time as sending the parcel. The Monument of Faith and the Baptism Ceremony are the final part of the Accession process.

I'm glad you're so close to the end!
As Moses led his people in the land of Canaan, so will you gather around you all who need spiritual guidance and material help!
Be blessed, in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!
Rev. Ed

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; ๐Ÿฐ ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Idiot wrote:
I will never disappoint you

^^^
I love how he says that in the middle of a giant paragraph filled with disappointing excuses. I think it's awesome that you feed the lad his ascension steps slowly and one at a time these days. I think that your other church or maybe it was the TWAT baits that sometimes gave the lad a detailed description of most if not all the steps right up front. As funny as it was to see lads pledge the rest of their lives to the church on one day and then tell you that they were no longer interested the next when they reviewed the full list, it's more fun to see them gradually get too invested in the process to turn back due to lack of information. The tattoo was usually the last straw for those lads that decided to bail out.

I hope that he takes pictures of those sand bags that he mentioned. Exactly why he is putting up such a fuss tends to defy all logic. Obviously, he has to buy food from somewhere so maybe he can improvise by using grocery and/or readily available trash bags to continue with the work. Of course, that building method would turn out terribly but he'll certainly have fun trying to get it to work out. If that pile of dirt he showed you was already in his backyard before the bait began then the Holy Lamb really must be smiling down upon this lad. It's quite a lot of material to work with and I can only hope that it is riddled with bugs. Fire ants and wasp nests preferably Laughing
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday
Quin
Quote:
Dear sister Dave good morning how was ur night I have not seen your
reply since am waiting to here the next line of action because I don't
understand what is going on again with my account information you
collected from me
thanks brother Quin

Monday
Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

Let me try again to explain the procedures. I have told you this before.
Your bank account information has been passed on to brother Emmanuel and he will transfer the funds to you on the same day the courtesy parcel will be sent. The courtesy parcel will only be sent once you have completed the process of becoming a reverend for our church. This means that you have to build the monument of faith first and have done the baptism ritual like I explained. If you don't do this, we will not be able to send you anything, because that goes against our protocols.

The forms of your helpers, they will be able to write them out and it's not a problem if it won't fit on one page, because of the small font size. It's most important that all information will be written, not the size of the words, so please tell them to proceed with the forms and proof of faith pictures.

What's the status of the progress of your monument of Faith?

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Quin to rev. Ed
Quote:
Dear Sir Chancellor Ed
Sir Thanks for your response to my mail,Sir it might interest you to
know that before I got in contact with you, Each time am in my local
church where I was ordened an elder I keep asking God to arrest my
Spirit,Soul,and Body and all that is within me for his task and to the
Glory of the Holy Lamb Which I believe our Lord is doing through you
by Introducing me to The <snipped> Congregation Church Sir your wish is my
Command all i need is wait and follow instructions/directives.
Thanks Sir and Remain Blessed.
Your Son in the Lord.
Quin.

Quin to sister Dave
Quote:
Dear Sister Dave.
Thanks for your mail,from my understanding the delays is from which I
know the lockdown coursed by Covid19 is among the contributing
factors and again like you suggested I send to my followers the forms
and what they should have on their hands to take the prove of faith
photographs is delaying based on the fact that every one of them do
not have Android phones,but assure you that I will keep on looking for
alternatives before the lockdown gets over, The issue of the monument
of Faith as you can see I have gathered the sand,you will get the
photograph with that of the Ceremony of the Baptismal Ritual the
moment am through with them Asap.
Thanks for your Encouragement/Concern.
May you be Blessed by the Holy Lamb.
Brother Quin.

Sister Dave
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

You have told me about the lockdown situation, but as the future leader of your parish we expect you to think in possibilities, not just in problems all the time. I have given you different solutions to the problems you present, but each time you come with a different reason of why you can not complete the tasks presented. First you say your helpers can't print the forms, I tell you they can write them out in full. Then you tell me the words are too small to be written and I tell you that it is allowed to spread it over more pages and write with bigger letters. Then you tell me they can't do it because they don't have an android phone to make pictures of it. Now I will tell you that they can borrow the phone of someone else in their household and send the pictures of the written forms to you to forward to us. I am convinced you will now tell me that all your helpers don't have anyone in their home with an android phone, so let me give you the solution immediately. You can write out the complete forms (in black ink), then you will call your helpers and ask them to tell you all the answers and you will fill them on your handwritten forms (in red ink). Then you will make a picture of the forms and send them to me.
If I remember correctly, you told me that you have probably 15 helpers, so I expect you to send me these forms, written and filled by you, 15 in total, by Wednesday evening.
Also I expect you to send me, like I requested earlier, more pictures of the location where you will build the Monument of Faith, where you will also be visible in the picture so that we can see the size of the chosen location. Also, you said you now have bags and sand, please make pictures of it and send it to us, so I can show to the elders that you are still serious about this task and moving forward with it.
Please remember, no more excuses, I expect you to come up with solutions the next time you face a difficult situation. This is what the Lord expects from us. We have to show strong leadership and you need to show to your helpers that you are filled with the Spirit and ready to work for the Lord, start this parish and be a blessing to the people around you.

Be blessed
Sister Dave

Quin
Quote:
Dear sister Dave thanks for your advice I Will try and do the
needful asp thanks and remain blessed brother Quin

Golden Pig x5 Closed lad accounts x1204 Vcamera x155 Safari x30 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer x3 Sand TimerSand Timer x1 The Church of the Old Gods x2 Mortar Whip Jack Boot Flying Monkey Mc Fry ๐Ÿ† Santa ๐Ÿฐ

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^The Mighty Reverend Quinn obviously holds to the philosophy of many Lads; "For every solution there is a problem."

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ YEAP, exactly! Laughing Laughing Laughing

We have very good news! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our dear "Reverend" Quin to sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear sister Dave I have send the picture of the pyramid and also
prove of faith of those I was able to reach on phone and also forms
pls reply me if you have received them it remaining the baptism ritual
after the lockdown I will be able to do that
thanks brother Quin

sister Dave:
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

I have received all the pictures that you have sent to me. Thank you for sending them. It pleases me that you have finally found a way to leave the problems behind and stand for your purpose, do the work for the Lord and show you are a man of faith. I have forwarded your messages to father Ed for review.

Be blessed
Dave

The lad:
Quote:
dear sister Dave thanks for replying me thanks and remain blessed
brother Quin

Our boy took the job seriously, so we received new funny trophies:

- He sent materials for a number of 9 parishioners.

- He built a pyramid... obviously, it doesn't meet the required dimensions so everything has to be redone according to the sent specifications.

My old Chancellor Ed wrote to the lad:
Quote:
Dear my son, be blessed in the sacred name of our Holy Lamb!

Sister Dave sent me your materials and I sincerely must admit that I am excited and very happy with your evolution. You will indeed be a pillar of the Faith and the Lord will do His work through you. As Isaiah says "For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants."

I know it's hard times now but it's all God's will. He is testing us now and wants to see how strong our Faith is and how devoted we are to the holy cause. Just as the Holy Lamb was sacrificed for the sins of mankind, we must give up many of the material aspects and focus on the spiritual side of life. "For blessed are the poor in spirit, and the kingdom of heaven will be theirs."

I know it's hard times now but it's all God's will. He is testing us now and wants to see how strong our Faith is and how devoted we are to the holy cause. Just as the Holy Lamb was sacrificed for the sins of mankind, we must give up many of the material aspects and focus on the spiritual side of life. For blessed are the poor in spirit, and the kingdom of heaven will be theirs. "So do not worry, saying, โ€˜What shall we eat?โ€™ or โ€˜What shall we drink?โ€™ or โ€˜What shall we wear?โ€™ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself."

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.
Happy the poor with the spirit, that those are the kingdom of heaven!"

Your construction shows that you have understood what needs to be done, but the Monument of Faith is not complete. Its final dimensions must be respected exactly as Sister Dave indicated in the previous messages. For example, I will send you few pictures from the construction of the Monument made by the parishioners of the parish of our Reverend Mogabwe in Mosambique. I will also send you a picture of the Faith Monument made by our dear parishioners here, in Aberdeen, during last summer's Faith Camp. They all came and worked together and then we let the children play, because the children are the future of the humanity. It was an example of collective work that highlighted the helping spirit of the parishioners of our parish.

Son, the beginning of your work is excellent but you have to keep working! Until everything is ready, according to the rules that our sister Dave has already explained to you. I look to the future with confidence and hope that this pandemic will end and we can return to our lives.
I trust you and I am convinced that you will be one of our candidates for the position of BOA (Bishop of Africa) in the autumn elections.

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
Glory to Jesus!
Rev. Ed

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; ๐Ÿฐ ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those people do not look happy to be doing their work. Finding the guiding light of the church should be cause for smiles!
The way you get these lads to do your bidding is amazing......thank goodness you use your "evil powers" to do good works!!!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The monument is not right indeed but you can tell that they already put alot of effort in it Laughing

Fantastiic baiting clapping

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomรฉ (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Claus Shaeve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic baiting Laughing

I guess if there's any upside to being in a lockdown, it's that lads might generally be a bit more forthcoming with bank details for electronic transfers of 'fees'?

"And please stop telling everybody that you want to receive money because of eye brows, envy and jealousy, until you receive your money in your account, then you can tell them" ~ Kelly Craft, US Ambassador to the UN (probably)
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great baiting! Hosanna in excelsis! Laughing

Of course, the "pyramid" is quite lacking, and looks more like a pillar of salt (maybe it's supposed to be Lot's wife?), but with the help of the Lord, it should be a small matter for the lad to do it right. Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundรฉ

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, our idiot doesn't want to work anymore, so he wrote to my old reverend:
Quote:
Sir Chancellor Ed.

Sir thanks for your mail with attachments you sent,
Sir I felt the pyramid I did was supposedly be what is required of
me?like I said initially am living as a yearly tenant in a rented
premises most of your suggestions are not possible for me here,we do
not build or construct on another man's land here,again there things
you construct here members /people or passers by Will look at it as an
occult alter or shrine where rituals are performed ?pls if there is
other alternatives/options I will rather Prefer it than to loose the
followers/members i already have am waiting for the option than this
Am saying this based on the fact that I believe as Father you will not
like situations your son will be seen as someone worshiping idle or
doing manmade worships.
Thanks Sir and God Bless You.
yours Quin.

My character responds to the lad (sister Dave is there, in CC):
Quote:
Dear Quin, dear my son,

Everything is perfect and all you have to do is finish the Monument of Faith. As Sister Dave has already told you, the dimensions of the pyramid must be respected: 3 meters wide - 3 meters long - 3 meters high (it is a "perfect" Pyramid, with all edges of equal length). I can offer a derogation from the height (I can accept that its height be 2 meters, instead of 3 meters), but the other details must be respected exactly. So, all you have to do is add some sandbags horizontally, so that you can respect the dimensions of the base (3 meters x 3 meters).

I make this unique exception because I really believe in your ability to solve problems, as a true fighter of the Faith. I feel and I hope that you will be that providential man that our church has been looking for for years to appoint him Bishop of Africa! I hope that you will be the Knight of the Faith, the Apostle of the Holy Lamb and the Defender of the Cross!

Rev. Ed

===

Both of us (Linoline and I) we believe that our "reverend" Quin is an obedient lad who would have agreed to travel in search of the package. Laughing
We hope to be able to keep him hanging on the hook until the trips are possible again. Twisted Evil

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a lovely first effort from the lad. This makes me regret I stopped doing church baits, although when things clear up I wouldn't mind trying again.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We hope to be able to keep him hanging on the hook until the trips are possible again.

I've got 3 lads on the cusp of traveling......darn this virus! I just keep stalling for now.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely baiting, Birlic and Linoline. Nice, compliant lad.๐Ÿ˜

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks!

The lad, to my old churchman... It seems he will do it again. Laughing
Quote:
Sir Chancellor Ed.

Sir,Good evening thanks for your responds to my mail which I
understand the contents of your mail, Sir as if you know the situation
here thanks or your understanding Because I do not have the cash to
buy cement and blocks to build the seat, please Sir I will still use
the wooden chairs,I promise to start and gather more cement bags and
sand from tomorrow to rebuild hopefully on/before the end of Saturday
I will rebuild and send the preferred pyramid.

Thanking you for your understanding.
your son Quin.

My character:
Quote:
My son, be blessed,

My thoughts and prayers are directed to You and to Your Parish. I will ask the Elders to accept the use of those wooden chairs as the Bench of Prayer, but with the obligatory condition that the Pyramid of Faith respect the sacred dimensions. Its base must be a square with each side of 3 meters. The minimum height of the Pyramid must be 2 meters. I hope you understand the requirements and I hope that your parishioners will appreciate the fact that we have made these concessions.

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
Rev. Ed

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

Our dear Reverend Quin does not want to continue working on the pyramid... so he has found an unquestionable excuse: quarantine imposed by the authorities.
Quote:
Sir Chancellor Ed.

Good Evening Sir, how are you doing? am using this medium to let you
know about the efforts we have made so far and the challenges we are
facing,which am very sure and convinced is caused by the lockdown.
before we started reconstruction of the pyramid, we tried searching
around our neighborhood if there are any where we could get more empty
cement sack bags for over three hours but to no avail,we event went to
block molding sites ,building construction site,rather we Mate locked
gates at some points securities guiding the places
harassed/embarrassed us asking if we are above the law even threatened
to call in the police but we pleaded before they allowed us to go and
warned that is only after the lockdown we can get it and that we
should go home. Sir please could it be possible to wait till the
lockdown is over so that I can get the whole thing down pls try and
understand me sir
I am willingp to serve under your ministry it is
better to be late than to hurry into danger.
best regards your Son in the lord Quin.

Of course I can't contradict him, so I decided to accept everything... We will try to give him other tasks, additional to the "official" ones.
Quote:
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble! Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging. There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells! God is within her, she will not fall; God will help her at break of day. Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall; he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

In these terrible times we must look to the Holy Book and look for wisdom in its pages. Do not put a heavier weight on the back of the donkey, a weight than he can not carry, because he will throw the burden and move away from you! Our Lord is there for us and has patience with us, so I will recommend the same patience for you. I understand your request and I will propose its approval tomorrow, within the Council of Elders (immediately after the Great Sunday Sermon).

Obviously I would have liked you to be able to complete the Accession process, so that we can declare your Parish officially open and we can officially designate you as our Reverend there. All these formalities will have to wait until you and your parishioners will be able to complete the construction of the Monument of Faith and perform the Baptism Ceremony.

I will return with details if necessary, tomorrow, after the meeting of the Elders.

They will certainly understand the situation and approve this delay.
Rev. Ed

===

One hour later, the lad responds to my old character:
Quote:
Sir Chancellor Ed.

Good Morning Sir and God Bless You. Sir am happy to read from you
this morning and the contents of you mail just brought in the Joy of
the Lord to me, I believe by God's willing my request for lockdown
time to be put into consideration for me and my followers over here in
order to enable us finish the remaining task will be considered ,I
still want to assure you that we are not relenting,whether the time we
requested is granted or not we continue to make effort to see if we
could be making request of assistance from people around our
vicinity,so that any one that have or see where we could get empty
cement bags should get us informed Because I believe is only
Determination that can fight impossibility.
Best regards Sir.
your Son in the Lord
Quin.

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he and his merry band of thieves were casing construction sites. A security guard caught them and said they should come back to gain unauthorized entry and steal stuff when the lock down is over. Got it Rolling Eyes
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

Monday

Our lad wrote to my old rev. Ed:
Quote:
sir chancellor Ed good morning how was ur night pls sir am still
waiting to hear from you the outcome of the meeting with the elders
like you promised
best regard
thanks your son Kingsley

We can't let him do nothing... so maybe we can persuade him to "finish" the pyramid. Right?
Rev. Ed writes to our moron:
Quote:
Be blessed, all of you!

Quin, dear my son, let me tell you that our Elders were disappointed with the performance of your team, especially since you did not finish the part related to Moses and the parting of the waters. Basically, there are some voices that claim that you failed to complete the preliminary stages.

The Covid pandemic is indeed a good reason why you have not been able to mobilize well enough, so I have managed to impose my will on the Council. Our action will continue in these conditions, and if you want us to be able to move on to the last stage of Baptism, then it is enough to plaster the pyramid with clay.

I managed to convince our old Brothers to accept the pyramid with the current dimensions, with the only condition that it be finished properly. That is, to have straight edges (you can use clay, which you can stick to those existent sandbags and create the perfect shape of the pyramid) and its surface to be covered with some paint. You will paint each of the 4 sides of the pyramid with the symbols of Our Faith. We will discuss these details after the pyramid is completed.

I hope you understand what you need to do.
- take some clay (or cement) and stick to those bags, so that you can create the shape of a pyramid (with straight edges and flat facets).
- after everything is ready, you will paint each of the 4 sides with symbols that we will discuss together.

Glory to the Holy Lamb!
Rev. Ed

The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic baiting! Maybe I missed it, but where did the lad fill out the Amazon products list, with links, prices, total dollar amount, etc...? That should be a nice task for him to do while on lock down, he can't give any excuses as to why he can't do it!

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, he did not complete the list of electronic products... he claimed that he did not understand / that he did not know how to proceed.
He has remaining at:
- pictures of Moses and the tribe,
- the list of products for the Courtesy Package,
- the pyramid and the prayer bench.
Each time we applied the principle "Better is the enemy of good" and we preferred to give it another task to perform. Of course, all this will turn against him, the moment the quarantine state ends. Laughing Laughing Laughing

bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I think we can all agree that the lock down will last much longer in ladland than it does for anyone else. The pandemic is a tragedy but Lord knows that lads will milk the crap of the situation. When nothing is going on lads still tend to make up nonsense excuses as to why they can't get anything done. COVID is a dream come true for these idiots because they can blame the crisis for their laziness.

When this is over but you know your lad is probably lying it may benefit your bait by saying that your character's BFF/relative/colleague does consulting work for https://ncdc.gov.ng and that organization gave the green light to resume normal operations.That's the Nigerian equivalent of the CDC. My guess is that most countries have a similar agency. Chances are those official sites will announce when the coast is officially clear. Many baiters are probably chomping at the bit to get the go ahead signal to safari their lads. There is no reason to let them pretend that their country is on lock down when it isn't Twisted Evil
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing

Friday - May 01

Our dear lad works with great commitment:
Quote:
Sir Chancellor Ed.

Good morning Sir,how are you doing Sir? am mailing to keep u informed
that am still working towards the completion of the pyramid of
faith,that is why I have decided to send to you attachments of the
extent I have gone in rebuilding the pyramid,what has been delaying me
like I said is lack of empty cement bags with sand,but I have gathered
more sands hoping to get the empty bags from three of my members on
Monday as there will be temporary cease of the lockdown
Please Sir
bear with me and my entire members we will make it up hopefully by
next week.
Thanks Your Son in the Lord
Quin.

He sent us new pictures and a short video clip. Laughing Laughing Laughing

MOVIE: ~~~ "Father" Quin and his Pyramid of sandbags ~~~

===

My old Reverend writes to the lad:
Quote:
God bless you, my dear son Quin!

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For that man shouldnโ€™t think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Your work is pleasing to my eyes and I will probably show everything to the Elders; at the Sunday meeting (after the Great Sermon). We will all wait for you to finish the Work and you can finish the cycle with your Baptism. Glory to the Holy Lamb!

Rev. Ed

===

Few hours later... our lad wrote to sister Dave and my rev. Ed:
Quote:
sir chancellor Ed
I thank u so much for your words of
encouragement and advise am so happy to read from you pls sir about
the baptism ritual how do I go abouti it pls tell me what to say and
so to complete it and as for the chicken will it be disposed able or
edible

thanks your son in the Lord
Quin

Sister Dave, to our moron:
Quote:
Dear brother Quin,

I am pleased to see the results of your labor, for you are truly a man sent to us by God himself to do the joyful work for Him in Africa, to be a blessing to all the people who are around you. I heard some of the elders talking about visiting Nigeria and I am looking forward to meet in person with you after the lockdown and once your parish is completely mobilized and functional.
For the baptism ritual you need to use living chickens and you can not eat them afterwards, because they are your holy animals and you need to take care of them well.

Be blessed
Dave

Father Ed, to the lad:
Quote:
Dear my son,

I hope you can complete the Monument of Faith (the Pyramid) by next week, so that you can do the Baptism Ceremony next Saturday. I saw with great joy that you pay attention to the dimensions of the pyramid. Congratulations, I'm proud of you! I'm glad to see that you understood these simple but important things, so I'm convinced that everything will be fine.
Please tell me what you decided about finishing the pyramid: cement or clay? It will be necessary for me to discuss with the Elders, regarding the Christian symbols that will have to be painted on the 4 sides of the Pyramid.

Regarding the "sacred lamb" (that animal that must be with you at your baptism), I understood from Sister Dave that you cannot procure a lamb or a small goat, so you were allowed to perform the ceremony with a chicken. She will live with you and you will not be allowed to kill / eat her later.

Blessings,
Rev. Ed

===

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 9:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

Of course, our idiot doesn't want to finish the pyramid. Laughing
Quote:
Sir Chancellor Ed thanks for your mail but sir something is
confusing to me here I mention DAT I don't have money for me to buy
clay or cement since one month now no income from me and my followers
due to the lockdown in the country we also find it difficult to feed
since the lockdown so we are even finding it difficult to see money to
buy the chicken , we are building the pyramid just like the one DAT
was sent to us from Zimbabwe no cement or clay was used so my own
case getting different and difficult about the chicken I told you am
a tenant where I live we are not allowed to rear chicken or any type
of animal there are other people living in the compound this one I
build pyramid is because I told them it will be moved later ,
pls do advice on the issue of the chicken and ceremonial ritual items
how it could be handle properly to avoid raising eye Brose
and clay and cement pls

thanks your son in the Lord \
Quin

My old Chancellor:
Quote:
My brother, dear my son,

The monument I showed you in my previous message was still in the construction phase, I used the pictures only for you to understand the structure, the construction method and the mandatory dimensions. Of course you can use mud to plaster the surface of the pyramid, so that the costs are zero for you. I hope that everything will be ready as soon as possible, so that we can discuss the symbolism necessary to be painted on the sides of the Pyramid.

The sacred animal (lamb, goat or chicken) may be kept at the home of one of the parishioners, but you will need to be able to show that it is still alive (when requested to do so).

Blessings,
Rev. Ed

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

The idiot asks for photos with one pyramid completed. Obviously he won't receive (because we don't have anything available). Laughing
Quote:
sir chancellor Ed thanks for your mail am so grateful but Sir pls
can u pls send me the finished pyramid so as to know how to do our own
to avoid any other complain
thank
your son in the Lord
Quin

and
Quote:
Sir am still waiting on you

My old character writes:
Quote:
Dear my brother, dear Quin

I don't think I understand your question about the completed Pyramid. My colleagues in the Council of Elders are starting to raise their eyebrows, because they have the impression that you are trying to avoid completing the Admission process and that this is the real reason for all these questions and hesitations and postponements.

Son, your Pyramid must have the sides of the base of 3 meters and the height (minimum) of 2 meters. Once it is ready, you have to take mud and apply it over those bags, leveling it with your hand so that you get some smooth surfaces on which you will paint some religious symbols. Each community receives its own symbols, following discussions with our board members. We want you to be inspired by the Holy Spirit and to continue working on your pyramid until its dimensions are the right ones. After applying the mud layer, we will discuss the symbols together.

The members of the Council agreed to offer you another week for the completion of the construction of the Pyramid, so that next Saturday we can discuss together the symbolism painted on the faces of the pyramid.

Blessings,
Rev. Ed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic