SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Starving vlads.......

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting a vlad for a few months now. My beautiful Svetlana was following the usual script, and was deeply in love with my northern prospector, Yukon Cornelius. This rough around the edges character lives in the north of Canada and is practicing social isolation at his remote cabin partially due to the virus and partially due to the fact he hasn't had a bath in months. Svetlana doesn't care though, she loves him.
Almost on cue however, her pledges of undying love and a desire to be together have changed into a plea for financial survival due to the virus restrictions in Ukraine. She pleads to Yukon in embarrassed desperation.

Quote:
I have been eating only rice, which I have left for only one day.
I am very worried. since I have nothing to eat corny. and I can’t make money.

I don't know what she means by "corny" but he desperation shows through clearly enough.

She writes further

Quote:
My dear Yukon could you help me ??
This is a small amount of money. on my receipt I need a payment of 133 usd. or I’m threatened to turn off the light! as well as buy a meal. if you can give me 185 usd. I will be very happy, I will try to return this money to you. as soon as everything will work in normal mode !!!!

She follows that up with those loving words every man loves to read

Quote:
please send me money via western union or Money gram.

Yukon writes back full of promises but short on assistance.
Quote:

This virus is indeed evil. I too have been without work or income for weeks. It is a struggle and it is a huge worry as I sit in my cabin alone with only dreams of your soft touches and sweet smile. I have applied for the emergency funding here in Canada and hope that the gov't soon sends me money. I am eating biscuits and pemmican here in order to stretch out my last reserves of canned beans and only a few ham hocks in the freezer. I have furs to take to market soon once the valley road is opened, and between those funds and the gov't funds, I will try to send something soon. First I have only to collect it. Please stay inside in the meantime and keep washing your hands. I am going to celebrate Easter here by drawing enough water to have a hot bath right here in my cabin and cut my toenails this weekend. I cannot wait until this is over and we get to embrace for real!
love Yukon

Hopefully love will conquer all in the end........

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More desperate lines from the vlad. The virus caused a huge delay in our meeting so now the vlad is using the virus to get the money thru other means.

Quote:
Today I don’t know what to eat. I can boil boiling water and cauterize my stomach.

Yukon Cornelius wrote back:

Quote:
I am so sorry you are facing this, but rest assured, you are not alone. You have me. You have your whole life ahead of you so let us not act rashly and let emotions control our decisions.
I told you I have not been paid in weeks either, so I have little to spare. However, I do have a friend who might be able to help. He is a dentist, and while he might be a bit of a misfit and socially awkward, he can probably help. Let me check with him, okay?
Everything is taking a bit longer to accomplish with all this virus stuff going on, so please hang in there while I check with him. Just don't do anything impulsively. We will get thru this and live to see better days.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Lenny the misfit dentist? Your vlad's suggestion to chug boiling water is a good one. Not sure how that would stop hunger pains but I bet it would kill germs and potentially COVID-19. He/she should hurry up and do that before the utilities get shut off for non-payment. A nice dollachop may lift this one's spirits.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bikeatl77, my character's name was lifted directly from a classic animated children's Christmas movie from 1964. He has a friend who is a misfit toy making elf who wants to be a dentist rather than make toys. I thought I'd weave some of the movie's characters into my own story for some fun.
It may well be that the dentist will offer to help, but might try stealing the girl for himself.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My vlad is desperate, dodging police patrols on the street to get to her friend's apartment to use her internet.

Quote:
I really hope that today you can help me. I beg you. it is a matter of life and death!
I have nothing to lose...........
give me the money through worldremit.

Yukon managed to speak to his dentist friend named John, who uses the nickname Herbie. (I just used my existing "doctor" baiting account which is in John's name)

Quote:
When I approached John, he doesn't know you like I do, so he had a few questions. I answered them as best I can. He has asked me to carefully go over your money and make sure you will have enough. If we send the amount you asked, what will happen next? What if this virus goes on for another month? Will that money last or do you need more? He is smart with money and says he will send money once he is satisfied this is all thought through carefully.

He says he will send it directly to you but do you want his email or should I give him yours and he will contact you? If you call him "Herbie" he will smile as that is his nickname, so after you two are introduced, it might make it easier.

John will want verification from Svetlana, so hopefully a trophy or two will be forthcoming. Then, friend or not, he will fall for the beautiful girl and try to steal her. This Ukrainian beauty will be forced to choose between a loving, sensitive and caring prospector, and his rich but awkward dentist friend.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic