SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rushforth resurfaces

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The backstory:
Rushforth Rushes Into Hot Chad TWAT: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=195629
The Road to West Darfur, Terrorist Safari: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=214565
Lagos Blues..Rushforth has left the building!: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=210719
Lad send a photo of his broken leg, which i caused: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=231669
The new adventures of Rushforth the lame. (Safari): https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=236954
Status report of the Rushforth bait: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=263186&highlight=rushforth
Rushforth the Fool is not pregnant!: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=274525

tl;dr: Dr Mike and Dharma safaried this fool back in 2010-12, I think, got him to Chad, where a monetary discussion with a cab driver led to stolen luggage and a broken shin. Twisted Evil Since then, he's been contacting my character (High Inquisitor David Crockett) from time to time, about getting a compensation for his accident. Unfortunately, his case is a complicated one, so the church hasn't managed to give him his compensation yet (mostly because he didn't want to go to Abidjan to pick it up).

So, the other day, I checked out my old accounts for the first time in a couple of years, and it turned out that he left me a massage last summer.

Rushforth wrote:
Rev. David Crockett,

Complement of the season to you sir, is been really Long time, I lost my phone where all my contacts are.

Sir, where are we now, I have suffered so much, why not you in the name of God send me my compensation fee please and please.

Brother Rushforth.

Heartbreaking, innit? And he included a phone number, too, so the other night, I gave him a call...

https://soundcloud.com/the-dane-1/crockett-and-rushforth-are-reunited-on-phone-edited

It was nice doing calls again, even though I can feel how the cogs has gotten rusty. Anyway, as I promised, it was time to send him an email.

Rev. Crockett wrote:
Dear Brother Rushforth.

First of all, let me sat how good it was to speak with you again last night, praise the Lord! I can assure you that you haven't been forgotten, and that we are thinking about you.

I had our technician arrange for access to my old email account, so I will be mailing you from this email address.

I have been in contact with the regional accountancy, and they confirmed that the compensation amount is still reserved in your name, and can be released when the proper paperwork is done. I will get more information about what is needed after the weekend, but this is to assure you that we are working on your case.

That being said, due to the current global health situation, getting the amount to you might be difficult, but we will work on that problem, too. But I will ask you to deploy some patience and understanding, given the current situation. Most businesses, financial institutions as well as others, are in lockdown, so everything is moving quite slowly as it is. But on the bright side, that gives us time to take care of paperwork and do things properly, and with Gods help, this plague will be over before we know it.

I will keep you posted. Meanwhile, can you give me a rundown of your current health situation? That might be of importance to your case, so we might as well be prepared.

God bless you. Ave Maria et carpe vinim.

Rev. D. Crockett
High Inquisitor of TWAT

And I got a nice reply the next day. Very Happy

Quote:
Hi Rev. David Crockett,

It's really nice hearing from you after a long time. I appreciate all your efforts. Actually, after my accident that almost cost me a limb, I wasn't properly treated and that affected me severely.

After healing, I couldn't bend my leg properly and the whole situation affected my posture. It has not been easy, life has been difficult. I find it very difficult to fend for myself worsened by current economic situations.

Rev. Sir, I really need assistance. I wish you safety amid this current Covid-19 pandemic and I strongly believe that you and your family will be safe.

Warm regards
Rushforth

Heartbreaking, innit? Very Happy

So, it's back on. However, I'm not sure where it will go... I am sceptical about the chances of getting him on the road again, and right now that's even academic, because of the Covid situation - no safaris until further notice. But even without a global health crisis, I doubt that he would go, or it would have happened already. But I think that we should be able to get a couple of forms out of him, and maybe a pyramid - who knows? We'll have to stay tuned, and wait and see, but for now, we can at least warm our hearts by these little stories about his accident back in Chad. Twisted Evil

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is back. He is still burned from his Chadian ordeal. Safari is for obvious reasons not on the table, but i am sure than some fun can be had. For now hope is the meanest thing we can do for him. He still wants his money from the church. But that is ok. The TWAT is rich.

https://soundcloud.com/the-dane-1/29-mar-2020-1750

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And so the cycle begins anew. We haven't had many TWAT baits here in a while.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just realized that the old pictures that Dr Mike posted are no longer accessible. Shocked

That's a shame, so in order for people to better understand the misery this lad has been through, here are a few pics that shows what difficulties this lad is talking about.

So this guy truly deserves a compensation, and we must all pray to the Lord, that nothing goes wrong. Laughing

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So apparently in Leviticus 21:19 it lists physical defects that disbar you from being eligible to be a priest. Most translations only mention broken feet and hands but I saw a couple that include legs and another that said that limbs must be of equal length. I hope this doesn't cause problems for your intrepid mugu.

I wonder what the true cost of his bills for treatment added up to. I see that he's been sending you various bogus receipts over the years. Given that it's been 6-7 years since the accident I doubt anyone is still chasing him down to pay up at this point. Not that he could get very far in his condition.

One funny way to make the lad panic is to tell him that you will arrange to pay the hospital directly. You just need the name of said hospital and you'll take care of everything. Generally that sends lads in a tizzy because they are completely faking illness/injury. Your lad might actually have outstanding debt at a real medical facility but he should still be pissed because no doubt he wants the cash directly and plans to pay nobody back if he still owes people.

This lad has known nothing more than pain for quite a few years now and is probably addicted to the sensation by now. It explains why he comes crawling back for more. Best give him what he wants by turning the screws Twisted Evil
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDane Followed the bait at the time it happened - brilliant. Great to see he his still on the hook. I presume that if he completes a few medical compensation forms then he will get back what he fully deserves ? Wink

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dane and Dr Mike; neither of the Soundcloud links are working. I'd love to hear what was passing between you and Rushforth.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ They should now.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Indeed they do - thank you.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember Rushforth and look forward to the continuing saga.

Welcome back.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's struggling with getting money from the church, perhaps he'd be willing to help calibrate a deepfake so he can impersonate a church leader and steal his rightfully-earned money.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Oh, we have plans. Twisted Evil But first of all, I think we need to find a balance between not moving forward too fast, so his hopes will build and he can begin to smell the money, and yet fast enough for him to feel that the wheels are moving, and he doesn't lose said hope. He's been through a helluva lot, and he's resisted further attempts to get him on the road in the past, so w fear there's a limit to what we can make him do. But we sure as hell are gonna try to get everything we can out of this little gem. And ultimately, when the global healths situation allows us to safari again, maybe we will even try to defy the odds and see of we can get him on the road. But first we have other milestones to pass. Twisted Evil
I'm working on a new TWAT compensation form for him, and I hope I can find time to finish it during this week. Maybe reverend Bob will send him a little email in a few days.

Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After a few days of silence, it is time for Rushforths old friend Bob to send a mail. He is a bit bitter, hopefully it doesn't show too much in his mail. =)

Quote:
Hello my dear friend.I hope that life had been treating you well lately. I was both sad and distraught to learn about the struggles you have had since your fateful accident all those years ago. But now is not the time to look back upon old things, but rather to look towards the future. We have had great cause for jubilation within the TWAT church since you joined it, although i have not had any cause to celebrate myself as i am stuck in a dead end job at Finances & Accountancy.
I will not lie to you my friend, i have suffered every bit as much as you, but still, i will not complain. The church is expanding at a rapid rate and we are stronger financially than ever before. We now have thriving congregations in India, West Africa, Europe, North America, even in Syria we are doing tremendous.
I was happy when Rev. Crooked told me that i will be one of the handlers in this transaction. So my first question to you is, what sort of compensation have Crockett promised you? I am sorry to say that i do not recall the exact figure, nor can i see it in your file. But i do recall it as a bigly number.
Yours truly.Bob Afett

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic