SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dammit!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again, Eaters and Eatresses. Been a while. I was living a peaceful and happy life, after I last put Eater behind me. No lads to purnish, no guymen to slap, no piggies to report. I got a good job, met a wonderful woman - I was on toppa the world, ma! Livin' the life.

Then yesterday, I found out that an old pet of Dr. Mike, Dharma and myself had shown life signs.

And so it begins. There is nothing I can do, I am forced to bait him. Sigh.

Bottomline, I'm back, at least for a little while. Sorry about that. The bad news is, that I'm getting older, so my sanity will vaporize faster than it used to. The good news is, that we have very good mental institutions in my country.

Anyway, nothing to see here. Carry on.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL.This is a classic case study as to why you never burn lads. Some of these mouth breathers come crawling back for more even if it is years and years later. Sadly, they have probably been scamming ever since but that is no reason to not take advantage of their desperation now. I hope you make them suffer Laughing
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this one was a special gem. Search the forum for 'Rushforth', and enjoy the ride. Wink

Long story short, he was stranded for 6 months in Chad without money, and a broken leg. It was Dharma and Dr Mikes who did it really, I only came in towards the end as the High Inquisitor of TWAT, in a failed attempt to send in a team of special trained monks to rescue him. Pity. But for some reason, since then I've been the one he came back to and begged... I'm not sure why, but it just may be because I kinda promised him a big, fat compensation...

Anyway, we'll see what will come out of it. Travelling is out of the question for the time being, but I'm sure there are other ways to vex him...

I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's one hell of way to reappear, Dane, so welcome back... Rushforth? Holy shit on a shingle! Give him Hell, Helvete, Gehenna, Sheol, and any any infernal regions that you can think of.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, is this the bait where the lad tried to stiff the taxi driver and then the driver more or less simply ran over the deadbeat with his car? I remember all the commentary about how badly he was stitched up. Something about needing to rebreak it to heal properly but the doctors didn't bother with any of that. In the end the lad had one leg that was an inch or two shorter than the other. If that was the same bait I think it happened in Chad somewhere and the doctor that was being kind eventual got fed up with him. Oh the memories! Break his other leg when and if you have a chance Twisted Evil
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, Dane!!

And damn, this means our 14 step program to wean people off baiting is a complete failure.

Go make some lads cry Twisted Evil

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bikeatl77 wrote:
LOL, is this the bait where the lad tried to stiff the taxi driver and then the driver more or less simply ran over the deadbeat with his car?

The same! Twisted Evil

Kitty La Gore wrote:
Welcome back, Dane!!

And damn, this means our 14 step program to wean people off baiting is a complete failure.

Go make some lads cry Twisted Evil

Thanks, toots! I'll do me very best! Very Happy

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, how is life in Norway?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Dr. Mike tells me it's the same ol' song, fermented herring and home distilled aquavite. How is prison, and how much if your sentence is left? (I suppose that a parole for good behaviour is out of the question). Very Happy

Bertje

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back!

Send your calvary greetings | What is a mentor? | Get a mentor | Forum Rules

Safari x3 Vcamera Closed lad accounts Cellphone Mortar Whip Jack Boot Inventor
Golden Pith Lucky (w/Sparky, MrMystery & Birlic) Lagos-Togo, Lagos-Bamako, Bamako-Siguiri
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance you can mail me a few cases of Tuborg Classic? My usual sources have all but dried up.

And welcome back eh?

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, you'll probably have to stick to these for a while...

TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone feeling sunny today? Well, Fae is back. I've missed you all.

Edit: What can I do to help?

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello TheDane, nice to see you pop back.

TheFae…...I think most of us here are beyond help.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you back, TheDane! The lad in Chad with the broken leg? Brilliant bait! Fancy him turning up again.

Welcome back, TheFae.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheFae wrote:
Fae is back

Holy wheely bins, is this a symptom of the virus, a sudden urge to bait?

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I have a feeling our social distancing and shelter-at-home is going to be very, very unfortunate for a whole bunch of lads... Cool

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
mell652
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think a couple of bottles of wine will do the trick!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic