SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Crime Lord's package

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
turp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A story I'm starting where I pretend to be a crime lord and I mistake the lad for being my client, and he is speaking a code language.

I know, I'm not good at typing like a crime lord, but thats because I'm not a crime lord.

Tell me if you have any suggestions for the future! Very Happy

Hello,

I have something important to discuss with you.

Best Regards,

Curtis Jones
Recruitment consultant
Aloxi Pharmaceuticals, Inc

Okay Agent455, where are the drug imports? I'll drive to anywhere inside the United States.
Your crime lord,
Taserface

This is a WIP, and I'll post the full version when I'm done with the scammer in the published scambaiting conversations forum
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Turp, welcome to Eater!
I have once tried similar things before, with little success...
The problems is often that the lads don't read your first posts and just send you the next piece of the script. Or they recognize you as a joker.

This doesn't mean that this kind of baits is impossible. When you can find a lad who wants to play with you this can be very funny! Very Happy

I would first start off simple and straight and give the bait a twist once the lad is more invested. You can also send that first reply to a few hundred lads and see what comes back. Then you can choose the lads you want to play with.

On the other hand, just give it a go and see what happens. Please keep us up to date! Wink

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you received an email with no context, not even an offer for business or a dollar value, would you pay it much heed? Probably not. If you send out a suitably convincing "ASEM" offering work to enough lads, plenty will bite. You don't need to slowly wind them up if you are experienced, convincing, and know how to handle them with tempting offers once they bite. That takes practice, lots of trial and error, and some intuition. Quantity over quality; you can send any reasonable ASEM to enough lads and you will get some responses. A slight variation on a safari ASEM I've sent out in the past (holding off now because of the pandemic, but I'll get back to this when the global situation clears up) through emails and WhatsApp with great success:
"Hey g-man,
I'm looking for serious guys with international experience to help pick up packages. Mainly cash, electronics, and jewelry, $20000 on average. Must have an international passport. Contact me through *insert your preferred communication medium* if interested.

One love"
You can edit that as you see fit for whichever sort of bait you're trying to do. For instance, if you want lads to do acting, you could say:
"Hey g-man,
I'm looking for serious guys with experience to help cash out from my maga, at least $50000. He works in Hollywood and is trying to find new actors. Sure cash out. Contact me through *insert your preferred communication medium* if interested."

As an exercise to the reader, what makes this sort of message relatively effective with sufficient volume?

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic