SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IMF has a theory on Corona virus...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mätämajava
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Headquarters 1 (HQ1):
International Monetary Fund, 700 19th Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20431

Attn: VIP

Once we received the payment we will give the transfer order to the Barclays bank immediately.Based on the coronavirus which we heard is not too harsh on Blacks,we will send our Black representative to come and pick up the 110,000 Euros from you in your country.Please confirm when the funds will be available in your hands so that we will make the travel preparations for him to visit you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr David Jones

It does smell a bit like a wasted weekend in Helsinki for someone.

** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang, you got your lad to think he's about to steal 110k Euros? How much will "the IMF" give you in return? Good luck getting your lad to Helsinki any time soon. It appears that Finland is battening down the hatches.

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/17450-finland-to-close-borders-to-non-essential-travel-at-12am-on-thursday.html
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One of Cammy's admirers reacted thus to being told that she was being tested for COVID-19:

Quote:
Oh yeah good to read from your mailed... is been a while we convers I guess And perhaps what come of you,, how'd yu contacted by corona virus ?? Oh no that would not happen to you okay,, Pls Cammy could you send me your pics atleast permit me to see who this my cute good cool friend is ... Allow me see you pls ... Am concerned.
,, like what you said earlier it hasn't been sure yet.. and am telling you that weather quarantined or not your own results would come out negative ... As for my country Nigerian yor r right...it's only two case but they are Italian citizen who had visit from outside the country recently.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mätämajava
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VIP (my character) is getting 10M so it is a good trade dont you think...

Yes, I'm well aware of closed borders. It is going to be a local mule coming for the money with all probability as they seem very convinced to meet VIP tomorrow.

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And you think it's a good idea to have a lad wandering around Helsinki potentially infecting people?

Personally, I'd be telling him that you are self-isolating due to health concerns and the business will have to wait.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Mätämajava
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I think it is excellent. For reasons - it iwill be someone local (because no-travel) and most probably someone who is not self-isolating in any case. Maybe change the meeting point for security into nearby woods...

** WARNED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since money is expected to literally change hands you could demand that the lad wear gloves and a surgical mask or no deal.
Mätämajava
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Good add - will use it. We alrady have code words etc agreed.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Due to the declaration of a "pandemic" by the World Health Organization and a vast number of countries issuing bans on unnecessary travel, 419Eater is announcing the same, for the time being. Look for an announcement, soon.

ETA: See https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=304073

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Telling my lad to stay safe at home for now. We'll ground him until later.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic