SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Black pork

View next topic
View previous topic

vonpaso xlura
Different and Distinctive

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad was baited 2-3 years ago and is back.
Jeff Smith wrote:
Subject: ORDER NEEDED

Hello,
My name is Jeff Smith. I am willing to make some purchase of some items
with your company, Before we proceed can you please answer the question
below.

1. Do you have POS machine to charge credit card
2. Do you accept master and visa credit card payment
3. Do you accept private pick up by our forwarder
4. Can you send me your price sheet or catalog

Kindly email me if this is possible to ship to Belize.

Jeff Smith CEO
jeff smith supplies INC
757 Pelsons Drive #930
Belmopan, Cayo District,
Belize

[email protected]

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to give this a try again. I don't have much experience with the procedures of shipping stuff nor the lingo. I'll post the correspondence here if that's ok. I can use tips and tricks so feel free to comment.

My first reply:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for your email. Let me answer your questions, sir. We do process credit card payments and we do accept master card and visa. Normally we ship our product with DHL but if you like you can use a company at your choice. We do not have a catalogue because we produce only one item which is available in three sizes.

Custard Hammer
Groovy: $55
Space: $95
Hard Core: $165
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Rosemary Stanford
FUBAR Productions

So far so good...

Quote:
Hello Rosemary,

Thanks for the email,Below are the items I will like to order for:

ITEMS IDENTIFICATIONS:
Groovy: $55 .................25 QTY
Space: $95 .................25 QTY
Hard Core: $165 .............15 QTY

Delivery And Billing Address,
Company Name:Jeff Smith Supplies INC.
SHIPPING ADDRESS: 757 Pelsons Drive #930
Belmopan, Cayo District,
Belize

Regarding the shipment, the likes of UPS, DHL and others always don't take care of the charges down here.Charges like handling,customs and duties etc. We have experienced such situation before and i don't want to experience such thing again,you do not need to worry about the stress involve and all documentations because i have a shipping company that have delivered to me in the past,i really like their services so i will like you contact them about the shipping.I will be glad if you contact my shipper (SWIFT CARGO INT ) for the shipping quote. Here is their email address ([email protected]) They will take care of every thing including handling, customs and duties,Tax, insurance etc,Kindly email them with pick up address,shipping address and the weight,dimension of the order and get back to me with the following

*cost of items.
*shipping cost via SWIFT CARGO INT .
*all additional cost(transfer fee to SWIFT CARGO INT )
*total cost (cost of items+shipping cost via Swift Cargo

shipping Service + transfer fee to Swift Cargo shipping Service)so i can send you my credit card details for you to charge the total cost and get the shipping fees settled,then my order can be shipped out asap.

Regards,
Jeff smith

I sent a request for a freight quote to the shipping company...

Quote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to request a freight quote.

Sender Address:
FUBAR Production
Trammezandlei 122
2600 Schoten
Belgium

Receiver Address:
Jeff Smith Supplies INC
757 Pelsons Drive #930
Belmopan, Cayo District,
Belize

Shipment Volume:
75 x 75 x 45 (cm)
0.25m³

Shipment Weight:
123 kg

Shipment Value:
$6,225

My client would like you to take care about all administration so please include all additional costs separately.

Sincerely,
Rosemary Stanford
FUBAR Productions

No idea what I'm doing but let's hope the lad won't notice Smile

vonpaso xlura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like you're doing it well, but could you obfuscate a few details? This forum is publicly visible, and the lad might google.

He's ordered sleeves, bearings, and blocks. I'll calculate the price, volume, and weight later today, once my character has breakfast (he's in California, three hours west of me).

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I don't mind to obfuscate things but can you be more specific? I don't see things that aren't already all over the forum. I changed my address but the name of my character is pretty common and present in several baits. The name of my company is also common stuff if you try to google it.

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from the Sheeper...

Quote:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Swift Cargo Post & Services. On checking through our customer database, the name provided belongs to one of our premium client whom we have made shipments to. So getting your shipment to your client won't be a problem. For a shipment moving from your company with the Total weight and dimension you provide, below is the Standard and Express Shipment Air Freight quote
===========Pick Up Address-=================================
FUBAR Production
Trammezantelei 178
2600 Schoten
Belgium
===========RECIPIENT-=======================================
757 Pelsons Drive #930 Belmopan, Cayo District, Belize.
============================================================
Customer ID #TW004223B14
75 x 75 x 45 (cm)
0.25m³
123 kg
(Air freight)
Express Shipment (2 to 3 days)..........$ 4,810:00
Standard Shipment (3 to 5 days)...........$ 4,590:00
The freight costs includes: Collection from your location Customs clearance fee Duties & taxes Inland transit to Belize Insured Door To Door Delivery Including Tax fee
==================
Pick up will be made by our agents after payment is confirmed. We will need you to provide us with an estimate pick up date and time so that we can schedule a date and time for you before the item/s are ready for picked up as we normally have numerous shipping request. As soon as we receive all necessary information from you we will proceed on the pick up at your location, also we require payment via our Bank account for now prior to pick up and collection of package which is to be paid as soon as the order is ready for pick up. So you will have to send us the payments via wire transfer so that we can do the pick up and settle the necessary tax and custom duties, this price includes insurance and all there duties, then we will get back to you with the necessary details. We have greatly reduce the price of your shipment. For further information do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to providing you with the lowest prices and the best customer service possible.

Thank you
Darren Holmes
Swift Cargo Post & Services

I replied to the customer:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Smith,

I have contacted the shipping company and they recognized you as a client. They sent me the requested freight quote:

Air freight (all additional costs included):
Express Shipment (2 to 3 days) - $ 4,810
Standard Shipment (3 to 5 days) - $ 4,590

Cost of the items - $6,225

Please let me know if you want the Standard or the Express Shipment.

As soon as the payment is processed I will contact the company to schedule a date for pick up.

Sincerely,
Rosemary Stanford
FUBAR Productions

vonpaso xlura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^If it's unlikely that the name would lead the lad here, you can leave it. I just didn't recognize it. The bearings he ordered are spurving bearings, and it's unlikely that he'd find this thread, but some other items on my list, which he didn't order, are not so well known.

I just sent a request for quote to the sheeper.

×186
vonpaso xlura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No answer from Jeff or the sheeper.

×186
vonpaso xlura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The sheeper answered at 23 on Saturday Jean's time (today is Adenauer Day in the USA and I had to think) the same as what you got, except the numbers:
Quote:
Express Shipment (2 to 3 days)..........$ 3,510:00
Standard Shipment (3 to 5 days)...........$ 3,290:00

I've posted on SW so that potential vics will recognize the scam and hopefully we'll have him to ourselves.

×186
p38cyq
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trammezantlei, Schoten? A very thrustworthy address indeed!

Bedankt Mattaz.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wink I'm not sure it's that trustworthy because I haven't heard of the lad again.

vonpaso xlura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him the total cost, and he asked me what info I need on a credit card. I didn't answer because I developed a crick in the neck and possible infection and had to rest. The lad asked again. I explained that I got sick with ostriopliosis and had to go to the hospital.

×186
vonpaso xlura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He called me, and after some confusion when I answered in French and he gave his name only as Jeff, he was about to tell me the card, a voice said that he's been put on hold, and the call ended. I sent him and the sheeper an email.

×186
vonpaso xlura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is insisting on calling me and being cantankerous. Yesterday he called; I was unable to type because my hand was swollen, so I didn't. He sent me a message at 3:13 at night Jean's time today asking if I'm in the office. (He claims to be in Belize, which is UTC-6, so that's 4:13 his time.)

As I was typing, he gave me this:
Card#: *4089
EXP: 11/21
CVV: 855
Zip Code: 404*
$11k is over the limit.

I told him I was sick the past few days and am going out to deliver finished product (RL I went out grocery shopping) and would be back in the afternoon. I told him to send me the card info and I'd process it when I get back. At 10:37 Jean's time he called. Jean had already left; I would have left, but was moving slowly, and heard the phone ring as I was heading to the bathroom to dress.

I let him know when I got back. He replied "What are the details needed on my credit card?" which I had already answered. I told him "I told you already!" and he sent me the card above.

×186

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic