SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

The Lad cares, he really does care!

View next topic
View previous topic

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

David Iroh (or Iroh David) has been one of the stars of the Lenny line so helpfully supplied by ScammingTheScammers (see https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=301052&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=200, page 8 onwards).

Recently he's become increasingly impatient:

Quote:
SO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ARE YOU SENDING THE 365EUROS OR NOT? BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO KEEP ON SAYING ONE THING EVERYTHING TIME OKAY.

Back in RL, things aren't going well, and so I decided to weave it into the bait.

Quote:
Maybe just forget it dewd Im facong going to qiarantune soon cos I probably just becaime COVID19 case number whatver in Australia and right now yiur prohblems aint mine any more

(Just so you know - I'm being tested soon, so I should know if I have it for real.)

Mr David (or Iroh) was quite shocked:

Quote:
God forbid you been a number of became COVID19 case, please you have to rush hospital now, please you have take care of yourself first the after you are okay we can proceed okay.

Let's see what happens next with Cammy, as I consider my options...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 240
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, I hope both Cammy and yourself come thru with flying colours here. Sorry to hear of the RL part of the story.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Likewise.

Rest up. Be healthy and strong. Keep us informed.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanx for the best wishes!

I'm not expecting any movement ere Monday, but in the meantime I wrote back asking how the Dead Bank Customer-to-be is faring.

Quote:
What's happened with Anna? I'm afraid to ask.

Hey, if he can pretend to be kind and caring, so can I.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 240
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I wonder how long you can keep the "kind and caring" part up Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope all turns out well with you, Yastreb. So sorry to hear you've had to be tested.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lawyer replied with a message of hope... sort of; seems that Cammy's sickness has somehow changed Anna's condition:

Quote:
I HOPE YOU ARE DOING BY GRACE OF GOD; WELL MRS.ANNA IS LITTLE OKAY BECAUSE YESTERDAY THE DOCTOR RESPONDS TO ME, HE SAID THE OPERATION IS NOT YET DONE BECAUSE OF HER PRESENT SITUATION AFTER THE LAST TEST SHE IS 75% RISK AND SHE ONLY HAS 25% TO LEAVE AFTER THE SURGERY, SO THAT IS WHY THE SURGERY DID NOT HOLD AGAIN FOR NOW UNTIL SHE COMES UP LIKE 60%/40% THEN THE SURGERY WILL GO ON, AND THE DOCTOR SAID AFTER THEY READY ONE OF YOUR LAST EMAIL TO HER, WHEN HER SITUATION CHANGE COMPLETELY.
SO I DON’T WHAT TELL THEM ONLY INFORM THE DOCTOR WE NEED ONLY 500EUROS AND YOU PROMISE TO PROVED THE AMOUNT THIS WEEK AFTER AND YOU ARE HAVING COVID19 CASE BUT LET HIM NOT TELL ANNA ABOUT THAT, IS ALL I TELL THE DOCTOR.

Too bad that Cammy's had to quarantine herself. Ain't that such a shame? Of course she's feeling too blah to reply just yet.

On the personal front, I'm not as bad as I feared, but it's still not good; as I told a friend, it's persistent and somewhat debilitating, but survivable.

Sand Timer x 7

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic